Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E14: I See the Million Dollars LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, susannot said:

Good God how boring are these Edge of Extinction interviews. 

It really seems they are in no big rush to crown  the winner. We will get to it when we get to it.

• Love 4
(edited)

Chris says he's fine if he's voted off next.  Victoria rightly says that's BS.  

Wait, so Rick backstabbed Chris?  Wasn't it Wardog?  

Everyone's leery of Chris but trying to make friends.  Chris reveals to Lauren he knows she has an idol.  He's a pretty poor deal maker.  I'm remembering now why he got voted off in the first place.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

How long is this episode? 'Cause, as soon as "What We Do in the Shadows," starts, I am out of here.

With Reunion? Three hours. Yeah, fictional bloodsuckers are more appealing at this point.

Edited by Lantern7
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

It really seems they are in no big rush to crown  the winner. We will get to it when we get to it.

The past few years it was around 1020ish.  Let's see if they push it to 1040 this year!  Remembering we still have to plug S39, the random CBS summer show, talk to some alumni in the audience that no one wanted to hear from, and get to the "random" kid who correctly picks the winner.

(edited)

Hot damn, Victoria got it on her first try.  

Chris is still on part one of the challenge, everyone else at the puzzle.

ETA: spoke too soon!  Now everyone's on the puzzle.

Edited by LadyChatts
(edited)

I am loving the challenge play by play.  No one wants Rick to win.

Julie wins IC and picks Chris and Lauren for reward.  

Glad you aren't bitter Rick!  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

Chris going for Brownie points. Can't say I blame him. Same for Rick's disbelief.

And he gets to partake in the feast! Probably part of the plan. "Well, everyone else won't drop from exhaustion, so I'm gonna get some grub out of this."

• Love 3

Still not a fan of Julie.  And Rick wasn’t wrong, Lauren and Victoria would have slit her throat last Tribal, although Rick was wrong that Julie didn’t go to bat for him, even if he didn’t know.

Chris is not very good at this game.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Devens is a pissy bitch!

You just noticed?

Totally forgot that Gavin existed.  It is Gavin, right?

Edited by EllenB
(edited)
3 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

King Devins loses and reverts to his whining asshole core.

Surprise

Good sign that maybe he won't win?

I loved it.  Victoria and Lauren: "Go Julie!" Rick: "Remember they wanted to split the vote on you last time."  Julie: "I just want to win something Devins."

Chris: "Let me help you" and abandons his challenge.  Rick: "Chris what are you doing?"  I think everyone stopped what they were doing to help Julie.

Jeff, noticing Rick's reaction to not getting picked for the reward.  "I've always gone to bat for Julie, she's never once gone to bat for me."  Sadly, he's probably kinda right, because Julie seems to be the ultimate coat tail rider.  But way to rack up the jury votes!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Devens is a pissy bitch!

this why I'm not sure he can win a final 3 vote.   He's too pissy, as you say, and when he isn't pissy he's bragging about how great he is.  Because he is able to multitask, he sometimes does both at once.  I feel sorry for his wife. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 2

Rats, I was cheering for Aurora to get back in. But it was Chris. He seems to be trying too hard, and helping Julie??? Big side-eye from Rick now.

People on Extinction sure have dirty faces. I bet they're glad to be at Ponderosa now.

The part about Joe and his hair was unnecessary. 

At least the final three will all be first-timers, no returnees from previous seasons. 

I guess I'll say Go Victoria! or Lauren.

• Love 1
Just now, EllenB said:
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Devens is a pissy bitch!

You just noticed?

No, it just really came out there like he was 7 years old. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Everyone knows Rick is going to play his idol, right?  

Oh, Lauren and Julie think it's fake.  

And Chris is proving right here why bringing someone back from EOE this late in the game was a bad idea.  

Edited by LadyChatts

Julie is so annoying.  Telling Chris how to eat, really?  I mean, he’s eaten less than she has since Julie was going to rewards on the regular at the beginning, so if he wants to get a stomachache, let him.

(edited)

I guess go Gavin and Victoria at this point?

Why is Chris feeling betrayed at getting voted out by Rick?  Rick and David tried to warn him about going to Wardog with the plan to vote out Wentworth.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

He was voted out . . . four weeks ago?

Well, yeah, and four weeks later he’s making the same mistakes.  So I have doubts that he walked onto the island with the ability to play the game, heh.

• Love 1

And the Idol Halves return. I'm ambivalent on that. When it comes to twists, I still think it would be hilarious if a hidden idol was crammed into the Tribal Immunity Idol.

• LOL 1

So far, Chris, Victoria, and Rick seem to have the most face time this finale.  

Chris asks Lauren to play her idol for him.  She says she will if Rick plays one.

Me thinks Lauren may regret that decision.