Type keyword(s) to search

S38.E14: I See the Million Dollars LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

One castaway’s game unravels and someone gets a chance to return to the game when the castaways “living on the edge” compete head to head. In the end, one castaway will take home the $1 million prize and earn the title of Sole Survivor.

This is your LIVE CHAT thread. 

(edited)

Getting right into the re-entry challenge.  

Gotta give it up to Reem for lasting 36 days.  Never would have expected her to make it to the end.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

If you think about it, Wendy and Keith look like geniuses for bailing.

. . . and there are two balls involved. Joy.

”Social matrix”? Jeff has taken a lot of drugs for this.

• Love 3
Just now, Lantern7 said:

If you think about it, Wendy and Keith look like geniuses for bailing.

I only wanted them there still, just so we would have the first finale in history where everyone was still accounted for.

I want Joe back in, because I feel he's got the best chance to go on an immunity run, that hopefully leads to Rick getting voted out.

• Love 1
(edited)

Voted out third, and Chris comes back in the game at the final 6 after living it up on EOE.  Not a bad deal.

Reem looks as happy now as she did in the beginning.  I'll miss ya Reem!

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
(edited)

Chris for the win!  Lol he would be a fitting end to this season.

I forgot there was a Julia this season. 

I love how the EOE castoffs are in tears, and those still in the game are kinda just sitting there like 'eh, moving on.' 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

“BREAKING NEWS! Probst is popping a boner for Joe!”

Would Chris make for a better underdog winner than Rick?

Good Lord. I’m guessing Probst has knee pain. Otherwise, he’d just cut to the chase with Joe.

• Love 6

Joe gets the first onstage at the appearance at the finale.  He says he'll probably be back again.

Jeff says maybe it's his hair that's holding him back.  Jeff will probably get some extra hate tweets tonight for saying that.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

After all this, they ought to have just enough time to roll dice and see who wins.

How about Thanos dropping by and snapping his fingers over and over until there’s only one person left?

• Love 1
(edited)

So who else will get the pre-reunion show onstage chat with Jeff?  Rick, if hopefully he's voted off.  I don't see any of the final 6 if not Rick, unless Chris gets voted out.  

Edited by LadyChatts

Good God how boring are these Edge of Extinction interviews.  And does Wentworth have a flourishing moustache, or what?  Of course Probst calls out Joe and says " you are so greatly beloved, why haven't you won this game?" while totally ignoring Chris (who?) who came back from Edge FWIW.  And Jeff then says It is your gorgeous flowing man-hair that explains why you haven't won. Jealousy?  God, how f--ing stupid.

• Love 5

I hate Joe. I'm sure he's perfectly nice guy in real life but never before has a Survivor player been jerked off so much after accomplishing so little. He's not even really that good at comps. He has no real "Survivor moment," to his name. He's just... there. And he gets slobbered on. 

• Love 5

Speaking of hair, it is just as I thought.  Gavin's "I didn't get married 3 weeks ago" haircut isn't nearly as good.  He's gone back to the Johnson City Supercuts.  

• Love 1