Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Drogo

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

Where I live is cheaper than Vegas and getting that puppy spayed, vaxxed and vetted is between $400-$500.  Cutie pie, though.

• Like 8

So why are these two idiots having this conversation? Is Lacey going to get a divorce? Please.

• Like 6

I hope Chon is just doing this for a paycheck because Lacey is always going to bring jealousy drama with other men and in a few years she will end up looking like Angela from 90 Day Fiance.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

Honey Boo Boo looks horrible. I can’t believe they’re going to televise this family again.

• Like 7

Just now, kacesq said:

Honey Boo Boo looks horrible. I can’t believe they’re going to televise this family again.

Are they seriously calling Mama June hot?   Did they get a good at her.  Jeez!

I wonder what Lacey's father is going to think about his daughter.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

I wish there were two versions of this show to watch, one with Brittany and Marca-ego, and one with them edited out.  I hate them both and fast forward through their part.

• Like 4

Just now, LucyEth said:

She wasn't even hot for a minute after the makeover, the saying putting lipstick on a pig comes to mind. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I wonder what Lacey's father is going to think about his daughter.

He's probably used to it 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Just now, Friday said:

I wish there were two versions of this show to watch, one with Brittany and Marca-ego, and one with them edited out.  I hate them both and fast forward through their part.

This x100

• Like 4

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Mama June: From Not to Rot

Don't do drugs kids.....mmmkay

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

I liked Brittany's hair when it was a lighter shade, the red is too harsh. Also she is another who loves tank tops when she is getting too big to pull that look off.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

So her mother abandoned her at 12 to be homeless and assaulted yet she still lovingly gets her mother’s name for her first tatt?  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 12
  • Useful 2

Mama June wasted a lot of money on that makeover. She looked ghastly now. I don’t know if I can watch that shit show. TLC is the antithesis of Bravo - everyone on this show low income trash as opposed to high priced trash.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Lamar cheating, Marciano cheating and it's really them just calling for State Farm.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 18

I don't know why I don't object to Brittany and Marcellino.  They have zero story.  But that little glimpse of Glorietta and her nasal-y mother last week was enough to settle me down and accept what I have been given.  Remember that fruitcake in the first set who put a tracker on her ex-con boyfriend's phone?  She's still whinging about that, here and there.  I'm okay with Red and Baldy.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Haven’t we already been down this road, Josh? She dumped you and then you got back together.

• Like 2

Damn, Josh is so happy this is all over.  Sad.  

He kinda gaslighted his way out of a bad situation.  If I was Cheryl is feel terrible watching this

Edited by RealReality
  • Like 4

Michael...father of the year...is late for his appointment? Shocking. 

Can we get a moratorium on cold shoulder tops?  

• Like 8
  • Laugh 3

Watching skinny ass Michael with a ratty t shirt, barely enunciating and all forehead...and he has three women panting after him. Three. Damn.

• Like 14
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

Sarah's therapist is a hack if she hasn't straight up told Sarah that the only reason she is doing all this is to hold onto Michael

• Like 14
  • Useful 2

Just now, RealReality said:

Sarah is so transparently hoping to get back with this asshole. 

IKR?  I feel such embarrassment on her behalf.

• Like 12

Can we get one episode when Sarah doesn't cry? At least no blaccent so far.

Sarah needs to write a letter to her father.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Just now, Leilani said:

Michael needs to write a letter to his dad.

And gain about 600 lbs. Come on, Forehead, get with the program 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Can't blame Sarah, I wouldn't let those girls go with Michael for a couple of week.

• Like 8

Ha ha, Michael super salty he got scooped!

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Wait, she got custody without him getting notice? 

She probably went through the process but he dodged a process server.  The order could also be an emergency one and that's why it's temporary.

The notice requirements are sometimes waived in emergency situations, particularly when the order will be temporary. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 2

Sorry Mike, maybe if you had a permanent address you would have been notified.  Yep, Sarah got full custody of your keeds.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 7

19 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL, how long did Lacey know chane before she tattooed his name on her cooch?

She should just get Occupant tattooed there.  Or current resident.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 20

Well, of course she got full custody. As far as we’ve seen he hasn’t spent more than a day or two with either of those kids in years. Plus he isn’t paying child support, I assume, so what judge would ever give him custody? Plus the felonies and bot living in one place might be a problem.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

Just now, LucyEth said:

Sorry Mike, maybe if you had a permanent address you would have been notified.  Yep, Sarah got full custody of your keeds.

This is great news for Michael.  I mean, he keeps saying he wants to go through the courts to get custody, so now he has the chance.  Good for him!  I'm sure be will represent himself well to the court.  He should bring Maria to court as his plus one.  

• Like 3
  • Laugh 19