Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:45 PM, Adeejay said:

I believed Megan when she said that Michael neglected to tell her he was married.  However,  now that she knows that he is, there is no excuse for her to still be in the picture. 

She has actually watched the IzYuOvulatin'Oowee on her television.  Everything that's happened since she saw the IzYuOvulatin'Oowee makes her an absolute pathetic fuckhead.

Sarah's "on tether" for the rest of her life, but she can still hope for Mike to fuck up, get sent away permanently and she can just move on. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Sarah's "on tether" for the rest of her life, but she can still hope for Mike to fuck up, get sent away permanently and she can just move on. 

Given what we've seen of his behavior, that's a pretty likely scenario.  

• Love 8
(edited)

After thinking about it for a few minutes (forgive me) I wanted to give Brittney a bit of a pass on being "tired" with a toddler, a newborn and a puppy.  Because having all that dropped on you, rather than gradually, IS a lot.  Then I thought about it and went:  "Hmmm.....the puppy was YOUR choice, a newborn sleeps A LOT and Gio seems like a pretty chill kid.  Now it is all on YOU!"  Shut it, get that puppy out of the crate to socialize it (I am NOT against crating a dog when it is done correctly) and enjoy your life!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Shut it, get that puppy of the crate to socialize it (I am NOT against crating a dog when it is done correctly) a

IMHO, a pitbull for a household with very young children was an incredibly stupid choice.   Add the apparent lack of training & socializing consistency and I see issues in the future.  Hopefully,  dog damage is limited to furniture and not a child's face.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I gotta ask the obvious... did Scott pay for the boob job and how did she get it while in prison? I’m still cracking up over her bad dinner date.

I don't think that Scott bought the boobs -I think Lizzie was a stripper pre-prison and they were an employment expense. Her boobs were incarcerated with her and probably required their own cell, inmate accounts, etc. She didn't meet Scott until she was incarcerated. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 6/22/2019 at 8:50 AM, zenme said:

I don’t blame Clint’s mother for wanting nothing to do with Tracie.  I wouldn’t want her in my home either, and on the talking head where Tracie discusses how drugs take the pain away, she looked high.

She's a smart cookie - if I were her I wouldn't even want Tracie to know where I lived! No way do you want an addict inside your nice house with fancy items.  Stuff will start to go missing. 

On 6/22/2019 at 4:48 PM, RealReality said:

Lamar said that he was in a car with "friends" was randomly pulled over by the police, and they found a gun so he was arrested for being a felon in possession of a gun.

It's all sounds possible, but not probable.  So, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  

I give a little side-eye because of watching Live PD.  Although I'm sure it could be different depending on the state and maybe him already being a felon made it automatic, but most of the stops on Live PD only the person who fessed up to having the gun gets the charge, or the person who's sitting near it, and if no one fesses up then everyone gets the charge. But again, maybe because he's a felon he's not suppose to be around them AT ALL.  

45 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't think that Scott bought the boobs -I think Lizzie was a stripper pre-prison and they were an employment expense. Her boobs were incarcerated with her and probably required their own cell, inmate accounts, etc. She didn't meet Scott until she was incarcerated. 

I feel like they have been enhanced since we first saw her released from jail..... I'm sure they didn't get paid much for the 'first' season but.......

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

She's a smart cookie - if I were her I wouldn't even want Tracie to know where I lived! No way do you want an addict inside your nice house with fancy items.  Stuff will start to go missing. 

I give a little side-eye because of watching Live PD.  Although I'm sure it could be different depending on the state and maybe him already being a felon made it automatic, but most of the stops on Live PD only the person who fessed up to having the gun gets the charge, or the person who's sitting near it, and if no one fesses up then everyone gets the charge. But again, maybe because he's a felon he's not suppose to be around them AT ALL.  

I feel like they have been enhanced since we first saw her released from jail..... I'm sure they didn't get paid much for the 'first' season but.......

I think so, too. When she was in a swimsuit, they were big, but not baby head big.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Drogo said:

She has actually watched the IzYuOvulatin'Oowee on her television.  Everything that's happened since she saw the IzYuOvulatin'Oowee makes her an absolute pathetic fuckhead.

That fact that MeganMyQueen watched the IzYuOvulatin' scene and Cabbage Patch watched ITookMeganMyQueen'sVirginity scene, as well as many others (like, all of them) and they are both still fighting over that wee little stoned sprite proves that both of them are fucking stupid and absolutely pathetic.  

MeganMyQueen needs counseling and Cabbage Patch needs a divorce lawyer and full custody.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
40 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

MeganMyQueen needs counseling and Cabbage Patch needs a divorce lawyer and full custody.

With Cabbage Patch’s judgment the kids might do better be raised by someone else.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

That fact that MeganMyQueen watched the IzYuOvulatin' scene and Cabbage Patch watched ITookMeganMyQueen'sVirginity scene, as well as many others (like, all of them) and they are both still fighting over that wee little stoned sprite proves that both of them are fucking stupid and absolutely pathetic.  

Megan needs the wizard of Oz 

But seriously her family needs to stage an intervention or one of those cult rescuses where they kidnap you and take you somewhere to deprogram you.

5 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I thought Lamar was sent back to jail for being with felons? He’s not to associate with other criminals.

I don't think there was any mention of his friends being felons, but there was the gun.  And I think the poster above is right in that if no one fesses up to the gun it becomes everyones gun and therefore as a felon he'd be a felon in possession of a gun 

But honestly that may be law and order legal knowledge...however I do remember hearing that.

This is why, while Lamar may hate it....he may do better living in SLC if he can.  

• Love 3
On 6/22/2019 at 7:47 PM, Hannah94 said:

I'll never understand why some people cannot accept the fact that people have different thoughts, opinions, and feedback. If we were all the same, what a boring world this would be. 

I think I know what you're referring to, and I agree. I'll never understand it either. 😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I'm watching this show in hysterics laughing at the women who spend 90% of their camera time talking about how strong they are, how they aren't going to put up with anything.  And then they do everything they can to stay with the felon despite whatever egregious thing they do.  And then act surprised when the same result happens, threaten to leave, then stay.  Rinse, lather, repeat.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
On 6/15/2019 at 6:02 PM, Neurochick said:

In the past I did not feel sorry for Sarah.  Now, I do feel for her.  I have a feeling that she will never leave Michael, no matter what he does to her, she'll keep taking him back, keep having babies with him and this will go on and on and on.  I want to shake Sarah and tell her that her daughters will be better off without that loser.

I still don't feel sorry for her one bit.  She blows up at him then eagerly takes him back and the dude isn't even begging to be taken back!  I'm almost feel more sorry for Michael.  He can't shake those two fucking idiots.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 6/22/2019 at 10:52 AM, RealReality said:

Tracie is wayyyyyyy too interested in meeting Clint's mom.  It would be one thing if they had just met and married, but the fact that she is soooooo pushy about meeting Alice (?) when she has been told "no" is not normal.

The repeated demands that Clint make it happen, bringing it up as they are driving, trying to manipulate Alice into letting her into the house with Clint.

I think Tracie must have gotten some idea from Clint that his parents have money and she is looking to steal from them.  She now knows that Clint's parents leave their side door unlocked.  Dangerous.  

Tracie can miss me with her anger at Clint's mother isn't forgiving her.  You aren't owed forgiveness when you fuck up.  You apologize because you're wrong and sorry and you hope to be forgiven.

And Tracie remains dismissive of the fact that she stole that car.  A person like that will have no problem justifying or minimizing stealing from people she thinks are "rich"

It will also not be Alice's fault when Tracie "relapses" because it's not the responsibility of the rest of the world to make sure that Tracie doesn't feel hurt.

Alice lit into Clint and I was here for every nanosecond of it. 

And yes, just like the poster above I think Tracie stomped her foot in the grass to make a point.

Yes, she is seeing his family as her next mark.  I can't even imagine what that poor mom must be thinking to see that mess outside her home.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I still don't feel sorry for her one bit.  She blows up at him then eagerly takes him back and the dude isn't even begging to be taken back!  I'm almost feel more sorry for Michael.  He can't shake those two fucking idiots.

That is really funny - I never thought of it that way!  He can't shake these two fools.  Talk about clinging vine!!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Sara's putting on a tough act on camera and in front of her friend, but she would take Michael back in a heartbeat. Now he is going to relieve some stress with Meghan at the hotel (that she pays for). Ugh she said he is very sensual. C'mon there has to be more D out there than that.

Andrea and Lamar are opposites. Those poor kids.

The Britney/Marcelino parts I zone out.

Clint has his mom cooking brunch for My Goddess, I wouldn't put much work into it because Tracey will probably just sit there with a stank look on her face.

Now they have a show "Life Goes On" that's just on the WE TV app. Between this and the 90 Day Fiance franchise they are making it hard to keep up with all the spinoffs.

• Love 6

Megan is as much trash as Michael.  The man is married with a child and another on the way.  If you want to be with him wait till he is divorced.  The mother and sister bidding him goodbye is ridiculous.  I would put him out and let Megan be responsible for him going forward.

• Love 10

Brit/Marcellino- doesn't Tito have a record, too? And if he got sole custody in 2016, why does Giovanni seem to be at Brit's house everytime we see them? I do like the calm, adult way they have discussions, although that's mostly thanks to Brit.

Andrea/Lamar- He seems to have about half the IQ she has. Her kids are 100x more interesting than either one of the adults; I think I love Tennison- what a wise child.

Tracie/Clint- ugh, I wouldn't eat meat that loser touched. Looking forward to the previewed scene where Clint kicks in the door.

Mike, et al- just ugh at those ratty little pigtails sticking out. He's 'senshus' the same way Whitney Thore is🤮

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
30 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

So, Clint's parents are loaded and he is an only child.  This is an episode of Dateline and/or ID Discovery waiting to happen.

Or Snapped. 

If we all did shots every time Jasmine said “like” we’d pass out in the first few minutes of her speaking about anything. That drives me absolutely nuts. Lizzie is now officially boring as hell.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sara's putting on a tough act on camera and in front of her friend, but she would take Michael back in a heartbeat. Now he is going to relieve some stress with Meghan at the hotel (that she pays for). Ugh she said he is very sensual. C'mon there has to be more D out there than that.

Sarah and her "I held you down!" dramatics. Please. She will never divorce him. He'll have to be the one to pull the plug on that sad marriage.

1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

Andrea/Lamar- He seems to have about half the IQ she has. Her kids are 100x more interesting than either one of the adults; I think I love Tennison- what a wise child.

I am impressed with how intelligent and well spoken Andrea's kids are for as young as they are and despite their mom's questionable decisions. I predict they will fare better in life than their mom.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, Quita said:

I predict they will fare better in life than their mom.

I sure hope so. I still can’t wrap my head around a Mormon woman looking for a spouse on a prison dating website. 

• Love 24
5 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I sure hope so. I still can’t wrap my head around a Mormon woman looking for a spouse on a prison dating website. 

Right? My dearest friend is a devout Mormon and over the years I've become familiar with that religion and what it entails. It's very much a lifestyle. I can't imagine Andrea moving her family from the thick of Mormonism, Salt Lake, to LA and then her poor kids having to witness Lamar going back to prison and all that goes along with that. Talk about culture shock . . .

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Spike said:

She was born male?

That could explain the virginity, but not that awful wig.  

Trans women are generally stylish.  Like the most feminine parts of being a woman.  Megan, with that wig and those sad clothes is definitely a real woman who is not well put together

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Now they have a show "Life Goes On" that's just on the WE TV app. Between this and the 90 Day Fiance franchise they are making it hard to keep up with all the spinoffs.

Is it worth watching? 

(edited)
4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

If we all did shots every time Jasmine said “like” we’d pass out in the first few minutes of her speaking about anything. That drives me absolutely nuts.

Thank you!!!  I counted a minimum of 6 "likes" in each of her short sentences, even more when she actually made a real statement.  Between the "likes," the "y'know wha I'm sayin' " and the bleeps, I am about ready to throw a brick at my TV.  Do these people talk like this in real life, f-bombs every other word?  It just makes them sound even more ignorant than their IQ suggests.  And don't get me started on Michael "Mush Mouth,"  Lizzie the nasal talker and Sarah's....well, I don't even know how to describe the way Sarah speaks.  The only people in that pathetic group worth listening to are Tennison and Nyla.  They have more class and intelligence in the pinky fingers than the rest of the entire cast combined.  The English language is dying a slow and painful death, right before our very eyes. 

Edited by JDAlexander
Forgot to give kudos to Tennison and Nyla.
  • Love 20

Andrea's kids are so freakishly intelligent, especially compared to Andrea and Lamar. How the heck did those kids turn out so bright? It's mind-blowing. It's like they are the equivalent of college professors in teenagers' bodies.

I am kinda liking Marcellino and Brittany these days. Giovanni is truly the star of this shit show.

Sarah and Megan, just stop embarrassing yourselves in the public eye. I cannot decide which one is dumber. And Michael "I do not have a girlfriend" to Sarah right before he walks into a hotel room and bangs Megan in the shower. I just cannot.

Lizzie and Scott - this is all played up by production. Not an ounce of authenticity here. Lizzie is a delusional selfish bitch with really bad wigs and Scott always looks greasy. Does he not bathe or does he just have a sweat problem?

Tracie looks frightening. She was normal looking (kinda) in the beginning. She looks like a dirty pirate hooker now....or a muppet. And what is with the "technically, I am not supposed to drink on parole, but who is gonna know?" as she is drinking and talking to the bartender. Umm, the camera crew that is filming this and the entire nation, dumb ass. Clint is an idiot, on par with Sarah and Megan. They should be a threesome and ride off into the sunset together on donkeys.

Michael's ankle bracelet deserves its own show. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 12

So Tracy and her best friend the Comforter Set went out to a bar, she orders a tequila, then comes home at midnight and says she *almost* relapsed?   Are we supposed to believe her love for Clint overpowered her addiction?   That she just sat all night staring at the tequila?  I call producer shenanigans.

Can this show be any more boring?   Lamar shocks the family by wanting to go out for soul food!   Brittany and Marcelino visit a lawyer who says, yeah, Marcelino is right about your friends!  Sarah yells unintelligibly (yet still in a blaccent) into her phone!  Michael strings more than three words together in a sentence!

No wonder they're contriving "Clint comes home to a dark house" scenarios.

(Who would eat meat from Clint's family after seeing his hands all over the brisket?  Not me!)

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, millennium said:

(Who would eat meat from Clint's family after seeing his hands all over the brisket?  Not me!)

I said that while watching last night.  At the beginning of that part of the show when they showed the name of the family business, I told Mr. AZC that it was in Hobbs, NM.  We're planning a road trip next year that will take us through Hobbs. 

At first I said, "Ooooh . . . let's stop there!"  Then I saw Clint handling meat with his bare hands.  I just smiled and said, "Never mind.  I know that sometimes my food is handled by people who may not be as clean as I'd like . . . but I pretend that everyone is wearing gloves and following the restroom 'Employees must wash hands' rules.  Now that I've seen Clint handling that meat, I do NOT want to go there."  He looks not clean himself, and knowing that he touches Tracie . . . nope.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

So I fast forwarded through anything to do with Lizzie - I honestly cannot tolerate her voice or anything about her. 

Tracie is disgusting (sorry not sorry.) She looks so foul, and then Clint smoking away in the house-I can only imagine the stank in that house. I feel the need to take a shower after watching them.

Andrea’s kids must have been in a good school system in Utah and had friends with stable families-no way Nyla and Tenneson (sp?) turned out so fantastic with only Andrea’s poor influence and guidance.

I had to put on the sub titles at the end to confirm that Michael used the word “gusher” again. Unfortunately, he did. He’s beyond gross. 

Thats it for now! 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ordering at a restaurant: Hi, I'd like a cup of coffee and a piece of pie. I just got out of prison. We didn't have pie. 

Shopping at CVS: "here's your receipt" "thank you. I just got out of prison. We didn't get receipts at commissary"

Paying a toll: "2 dollars please" "here you go. I just got out of prison, we didn't have cash there" 

🤣🤣🤣. I would NEVER mention it.  I would just up and die of shame if I'd been in prison.  These morons wear it like a tiara.

7 hours ago, JDAlexander said:

Between the "likes," the "y'know wha I'm sayin' " and the bleeps, I am about ready to throw a brick at my TV.  Do these people talk like this in real life,

Yes. Yes they do. "Like" makes my ears bleed. 

Ever watched a court show?  The "like" drinking game is not one you want to play.  

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Yes. Yes they do. "Like" makes my ears bleed. 

Ever watched a court show?  The "like" drinking game is not one you want to play.  

Not on Judge Judy.  She puts a stop to it if a litigant is using "like" while they're speaking.  She tells them, "say what you have to say without using 'like' every other word."  Some of them, like, can't really, like, do it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sara's putting on a tough act on camera and in front of her friend, but she would take Michael back in a heartbeat.

Yet and still: I have no sympathy for her (or Megan). She's choosing this situation. Get a divorce, put Michael on child support, and keep it moving. He's been in jail for her elder kid's whole life so it's not like she'd miss the support if he left. She seems to want to hang on to him to prove to Megan that she won, but he's not a prize. He strikes me as the kind of person who will always cheat so if Sarah leaves and Megan gets the number one slot, there will be a vacancy in the number two.

2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why, WHY does every conversation have to include a reference to being in prison?? 

Ordering at a restaurant: Hi, I'd like a cup of coffee and a piece of pie. I just got out of prison. We didn't have pie. 

Shopping at CVS: "here's your receipt" "thank you. I just got out of prison. We didn't get receipts at commissary"

Paying a toll: "2 dollars please" "here you go. I just got out of prison, we didn't have cash there" 

Furniture store lady: "Can I help you?" Tracie: "I just got out of prison." Ma'am, she's just trying to sell you a futon, she doesn't need your life story. I laughed when the salesperson said "I'll be your friend today" and Tracie said "Just today?" MA'AM SHE JUST WANTS TO SELL YOU SOME SHIT LEAVE HER ALONE.

And Tracie really does look unwashed. She needs a haircut and a deep conditioner.

3 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Lizzie is a delusional selfish bitch with really bad wigs

Her wigs are terrible and her storyline is ridiculous and fake.

I feel so bad for Andrea's kids being caught up in her and Lamar's bullshit. Tennyson is 17, I hope he gets to leave home next year and have his own drama-free life.

• Love 11

I don't know where Clint gets off talking about addicts.  That dude couldn't pass a tinkle test if his life depended on it.

That poor bartender listening to Tracie.   I could almost see the thought bubble over her head: "Do I look like I give a fuck?"

• LOL 12

I really hate Lizzie.  She told Scott that if he didn't have money she didn't need him and then she acts surprised he left.  Now she wants him back?  What's wrong Lizzie you don't like working and paying your own way like the rest of us? I'd love to see him slam the door in her face but you know that won't happen.

I felt bad for Sarah being so upset when she's 9 months pregnant, pregnancy is hard enough on it's own.  She really needs to get rid of Michael he'll never be anything more than he is now.

Tracie and Clint make me itch.  Someone on Reddit said they saw something crawling around the clock at Clint's when he was waiting for Tracie to come home.  Doesn't surprise me, neither one of them seems to care much for cleaning.    I'm really surprised that Tracie doesn't have to go for some kind of drug treatment or counseling, she seems like she can really use some guidance and Clint is not the one to give it to her.

• Love 5

The only guidance Tracie wants is someone to guide her to the nearest crack rock.  Her insistence on going to Vegas the day she was off parole told me all I need to know about tracie's investment in her sobriety.

• Love 20
15 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Someone on Reddit said they saw something crawling around the clock at Clint's when he was waiting for Tracie to come home.  Doesn't surprise me, neither one of them seems to care much for cleaning.    

I thought I saw something too. It looked like a roach...