Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

And no matter what tales of fuck and awe he was feeding her, how can she buy his bullshit that he was doing it to be a good dad (I threw up a little typing that), when he asked Sarah if she was ovulating and fucked her hoping to impregnate her again?  

How does she equate that with him just wanting to be a good dad for his daughter?  

He belittled both of his "queens" last season on national TV. 

I wish they would both go tell him to go fuck himself and be done with him.  

I just can't, he is so unattractive, like WTF.

It's hard not to want to reach through the TV and slap the smirk off Megan's face.  Her family must be mortified.

Megan trying so hard to minimize the fact that he is married "so, the marriage isn't legitimate?"  Girl, GTFOH with all that.  And then "so what do you want to do?" Who gives a fuck what he wants to do?  Why are you giving him all this power?

6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

@RealReality, this is SPOT ON.  And may I add:  STOP with the entitlements:  "Mike's mom does not want me coming to the house but I am gonna go pick up Mike to see him."  I could just let him go but I love him.  Girl, we was never yours!  He is MARRIED.  Okay so you never knew that before but Sarah spelled it out for you, loud and clear.

Speaking of Sarah, I need to agree with Johnna from a Love After Lockup type Pillow Talk:  Sarah was trying to sound black per say, she was trying to sound "hood."  Or tough, or gang tough, whatever.  I know people of color (one from a tough part of New Jersey) and non speak like that, even when they are upset.  So to call it a "black-cent" is unfair.  Having said that, why the hell did one of  her friends take the phone from her while she was talking to Michael and sand say, "Michael, this is Sarah's friend.  Just stop it.  She is about to give birth, we don't want her upset.  Go be with your side piece and I will call to let you know your child is here.

Tracie will go back to jail as she is clearly not over her drug addiction.  Drugs mean way more to her than Clint.  He is a dimwitted loser and she knows it.  

What should scare Alice IS that Clint is a dimwitted loser.  They need to change their locks if Clint has a copy of their key.  He could easily be talked into letting Tracie "just spend a few minutes" in the house when his parents aren't home because she wants to practice how she would sit when she meets them, or she wants to see their bedroom set....or whatever other BS reason she would come up with.  

He is dangerously stupid and if Darwin was right Clint would have already wandered into traffic.

Michael doesn't even have to bother to lie convincingly anymore because both of these dummies are going to stay with him and make babies with him no matter what.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I just can't, he is so unattractive, like WTF.

And the DUMB!

Megan doesn't strike me as being ill educated, and I just can't fathom how she even manages to hold a conversation with this mumbling moron.  

Lust is one thing, I get that (well, not with Michael but to each his own), but...when that wears off (and it always does), I would think she'd want someone with whom she could have some sort of intellectual relationship.

Hell, her fucking wig probably has more intellect than Michael.  

Ugh.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

I think Marcellino put in his 20 years in the Marines (?) and retired with a decent pension, which would be enough to buy that sad little house. 

Well, then, Brittney did pretty good for herself. Just think she could be like Lizzy driving a dump truck for a living or what ever Lizzy does. She needs to be grateful for the following reasons: 

1. She is allowed to have anything to do with kid #1. 

2. She has a new healthy adorable baby.

3. She has a man that can provide and appears to love her. 

I think she may become bored with Marcellino because she prefers to have a romantic relationship with a woman and she is going to miss that eventually. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Those blind dates were both just unpleasant to watch.

Not buying the guy was interested in Lizzie, maybe Scott, but not her. She was his way to get on tv. 

I do buy that Scott's date was doing her friend a favor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

This show never ceases to make me feel so much better about my own life.

Cabbage Patch:  I'm 100% sure Michael is playing me.  Really?  What gave you the first clue?  Was it the "confrontation" with MeganMyQueen?  Or when Magically Delicious Michael's family told her that MeganMyQueen was at his release?   And somehow I think we've all heard the "I'm done" threat/promise.

What is MeganMyQueen's secret?  Oh Lord.  Maybe that she bought Cabbage Patch a helmet that she sorely needs. 

So Marcelino supports his family by playing poker?  Seriously?   Zoila and Giovanni are adorable.

Clint  - if you and Cabbage Patch teamed up, you two couldn't find your way out of a ripped paper bag.   Your mother isn't ready to meet MyGoddess.  What don't you understand? 

So Lamar got a job and supported the family before going back to prison and made enough to buy a Mercedes and for Andrea to stay home?  Was this job legal?   Andrea, please take your children (who are awesome) and go back to Utah.  

Edited by psychoticstate
Because seemed up is not the same as teamed up.
  • Love 19
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

@RealReality, this is SPOT ON.  And may I add:  STOP with the entitlements:  "Mike's mom does not want me coming to the house but I am gonna go pick up Mike to see him."  I could just let him go but I love him.  Girl, we was never yours!  He is MARRIED.  Okay so you never knew that before but Sarah spelled it out for you, loud and clear.

Speaking of Sarah, I need to agree with Johnna from a Love After Lockup type Pillow Talk:  Sarah was trying to sound black per say, she was trying to sound "hood."  Or tough, or gang tough, whatever.  I know people of color (one from a tough part of New Jersey) and non speak like that, even when they are upset.  So to call it a "black-cent" is unfair.  Having said that, why the hell did one of  her friends take the phone from her while she was talking to Michael and sand say, "Michael, this is Sarah's friend.  Just stop it.  She is about to give birth, we don't want her upset.  Go be with your side piece and I will call to let you know your child is here.

Tracie will go back to jail as she is clearly not over her drug addiction.  Drugs mean way more to her than Clint.  He is a dimwitted loser and she knows it.  She knows he says this or that and the minute she talks about screwing him on satin sheets he is back in her web.

Amanda:  Shut the f*#k up about being tired.  You have a beautiful 3 (or so) year old, a beautiful little baby and you don't have to work while your husband supports you.  Do you know how many women would kill for that scenario?  I know dreaming about threesomes takes a lot of energy but hey....you have different priorities now.  Go take your little kids to the park, walk your dog there and enjoy it now because it really does fly by.  Trust me.

Brittany needs to pour herself a big cup of coffee and start breaking down all those damn Home Depot boxes. They could barely sit at the table without a wall of boxes falling on Marcellino. 

Edited by vintagesac
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Even if they just drank, I'd have had more than $50 worth of drinks just for myself if I were sitting across the table from Lizzie.

Make it $150 and an Uber home for me, thanks.  (Just teasing, I would be asleep well before then, lol!)

3 hours ago, RealReality said:

If you like him that much, get back to him when he is divorced.

I once knew a woman through work who was dating a guy who was legally separated.  Yes, he really was - they were in CA and she was on the east coast and he could verify everything.  No kids involved, nothing bad and even with that she was like, "Look, this just still feels wrong to me.  Let me know when the divorce is done and we can talk then."

Megan has this entitlement to every! little! aspect! of Michael's life when no one ever asked you to be there!!!  Just GO AWAY!

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Drogo said:

Alexis will never talk to Shar again.

She must have owed Shar one hell of a favor. 

4 hours ago, zenme said:

I think Marcelo has a day job and plays poker at night. Last season he was a writer.

Haha, why do I think "writer" means "blogger with maybe 50 followers"?

3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Hey, Brittany...welcome to reality outside of "the big house."  You have a house to maintain and two kids to tend to.  You're exhausted?  Nut up, buttercup, it's called LIFE.  I couldn't eye roll hard enough when she talked about "everything" she has to do...and then said she never had to worry about anything in prison.  Hmmmm...potentially getting one's ass beat down by other inmates or even getting shanked is less stressful than having your freedom with a spouse, a home, and two adorable kids, able to stay home all day with your children which many women would do anything to be able to do?  Well, alrighty then....Get your ass back to the kitchen and scramble up some more eggs for Marcelino, you ungrateful heifer. 

Right? I was flabbergasted. "I'm exhausted"? Girl, you are up, showered, dressed, and have had time to put on eyeliner! You are cooking a substantial breakfast and no one is screaming. When you're still in yesterday's sweats and throwing your kid a pop tart, call me.  And I echo the sentiments of many of my fellow posters, plenty of women would give their eye teeth to be in her shoes. She has two adorable kids, an attentive husband (he's not what I'd want to find under my Christmas tree, but to each her own), a home, a doggie, and doesn't have to work. And furthermore, instead of saying, with stars in her eyes, "last year I was in prison, and NOW I have a doting husband, a new baby girl, I'm able to see my son, I have a new home, who would believe I could be so lucky!, she says, with a straight face, "I didn't have to worry about anything in jail"? Sweet tap dancing Jesus. 

I also need to know how much everyone drank that the bill was $50?  I actually think Lizzie may have gotten the short end of the stick because she was having virgin drinks and he was drinking full cocktails so his tab should have been more.

Two drinks each and appetizers could easily run to $50. 

I continue to find Megan repugnant.

All these fucking questions she asks are useless.  No matter why no one told you Micheal was married....you now know that HE IS MARRIED.  Full stop.

It doesn't matter how you feel about him, it doesn't matter that he fights with his wife, whatever bullshit he is feeding you about how he was just being a good dad doesn't matter either.  

It doesn't matter.  None of the "why's" matter.  He is married, go away.  If you like him that much, get back to him when he is divorced.

Megan baffles me. What does she hope to gain? Is this her dream? This rat faced, druggie felon? Seriously? Aim high, Megan. Dream large. 

• Love 21
5 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Isn’t Marcelino ex-military? Maybe he has a day job that he cannot show on TV, working for the government? Otherwise, no one in their right mind would give them a loan for a home.

Marcelino is whatever his peeps need him to be.   Poker pro, scribe, master chef, musician, magician, physicist, guru, man about town ... his potential is unbounded. That wine Brittany was drinking?  Pressed and fermented from grapes grown by Marcelino's own hand.   Brittany's new orange hair?  Marcelino again.   Dude is unstoppable.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Not buying the guy was interested in Lizzie, maybe Scott, but not her. She was his way to get on tv.

AND . . . if he wanted to be on TV, and used this as his vehicle, wouldn't he have KNOWN ahead of time that she was an ex-con?  He looked so "surprised" when he found that out.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

And the DUMB!

Megan doesn't strike me as being ill educated, and I just can't fathom how she even manages to hold a conversation with this mumbling moron.  

She doesn’t strike me as being intelligent at all.  What’s given you the impression she’s educated?  

Andrea buying that gross meat from the store with rusted up freezer displays- ewwww!  I wish she would do the right thing and take her kids back to Utah, they are smart kids, and they deserve better.

• Love 5

How old was that guy with Lizzie, OMG he looked like he could be her son.  What a mismatch that was and no way he was paying for all the drinks.  I loved it when he suggested dutch, she almost fell off the chair.  Hope she is starting to realize she is not as fabulous as she thinks.  Scott's date was lovely and smart.  

I am beginning to think Sarah and Megan just don't want the other one to win if you can call getting Michael winning.  Megan is disgusting continuing to see a man who is married with a pregnant wife.  Once a cheater always a cheater.  Wonder how she will feel if he marries her and then it is her turn to have an "non legit" marriage.  

I didn't think  Brittany was stupid, but after she said in prison she didn't have to worry about anything I changed my mind.  She's and idiot.

If I were Clint's mom I might meet "the goddess" once in a neutral place as suggested above.  Would take a long time to trust her and would not want her in my home.  Lord that girl is a mess and Clint is a moron.

I feel bad for Andrea(?) and her kids.  The seem like great people.  He husband is going to be bad news.  I don't know them, I didn't watch their season.  

• Love 6

I could totally see Tracie and some junkie friends tying up Clint’s mom and pistol whipping her for the safe combo.   And later Clint forgives her.

• Love 18

Why doesn't Clint's mom just tell him that if Tracie wants to meet her so much, she will meet them in a restaurant for lunch but she's not coming to her house. Or is mama Clint just as dumb as Clint? 

Why did Lamar get himself put back in jail? Did Andrea say? 

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

She doesn’t strike me as being intelligent at all.  What’s given you the impression she’s educated?  

Andrea buying that gross meat from the store with rusted up freezer displays- ewwww!  I wish she would do the right thing and take her kids back to Utah, they are smart kids, and they deserve better.

I think Megan comes off as intelligent because she speaks slowly and calmly.  And she also has lots of justifications for her actions and make it sound like she has thought things through. But she is a home health care worker so I don't particularly think she has an impressive education and she makes really dumb decisions and her reasoning is weak.  

I also think that compared to Sarah and Michael, it's hard not to look smart by comparison.  If I hung out around Dr. Now's patients, I'd look positively anorexic.  

I don't know where they live, but Andrea is ridiculous if she has a car and routinely shops at that tiny market.  LA, even the less desirable areas, has regular grocery stories.  There may not be as many, but even years and years ago they had food for less.  And in LA, she could drive a few extra miles and be at a pretty nice grocery store.

I guess they really want to play up the fact that she doesn't live in a nice area.  But I imagine that the prices wherever she was were actually pretty high.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought Brittney said in the last episode that they bought that house. How do you do that when you have no jobs?  Is there some new type of financing for felons that I'm not aware of? 

I'm sure Marcelino has some type of day job. 

I'll never understand why we wonder about reality show folks' finances.  The only finances I care about are my own.

What is Meagan's secret?  Maybe that's SHE'S married.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

Why doesn't Clint's mom just tell him that if Tracie wants to meet her so much, she will meet them in a restaurant for lunch but she's not coming to her house. Or is mama Clint just as dumb as Clint? 

Lamar said that he was in a car with "friends" was randomly pulled over by the police, and they found a gun so he was arrested for being a felon in possession of a gun.

It's all sounds possible, but not probable.  So, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  

I wonder if he will still have his job?  That car wasnt a smart move, but maybe it's a basic C class that costs about as much as a decked out Civic. He also doesn't seem very concerned about making payments on it.

I think Andrea and Lamar could work. I could be nuts but he genuinely seems like he had his life on track and her kids liked him. But moving to SLC for a while could be a smart move so he isn't tempted into trouble.

Clint's mom only knows Tracie as the crackhead who stole a son from her car.  Even when they first got together his mother was not really into it.  She doesn't forgive Tracie for the hurt she caused her son and she doesn't trust her. 🤷 It happens.  

I don't think Clint's mom really owes tracie anything.  She doesnt want to meet her, that's that.  I bet that if Tracie spent a year off parole without a fuck up, Clint's mom would agree to meet her.

So far, Clint has asked once and was solidly told no.  Then he tried to ambush his mom at her house at tracie's behest. I wouldn't want a pretty unrepentant crackhead with a history of identity theft in my house or around my house. 

He never even asked if they could have a dinner out with Tracie, and while Tracie may settle for that now, I think she wants to be in that house for a no-good reason.

• Love 8
(edited)
14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

He was with a friend who had a gun and somehow he got charged with being a felon in possession of a gun.  I think it was in the car so maybe it gets imputed to the driver.

Edited by Spike
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Spike said:

I could totally see Tracie and some junkie friends tying up Clint’s mom and pistol whipping her for the safe combo.   And later Clint forgives her.

Later?  Clint would forgive her immediately.  He might even be the one crying while driving Tracie and company to his parents house.

I think his mom is starting to get a sense of that.  If he has a key, they must change the locks.  And no more keeping the side door unlocked.  Tracie has seen it, and that crackhead brain will remember.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

I do buy that Scott's date was doing her friend a favor.

I instinctively thought the same thing, then I chastised myself for thinking it.  I'm glad it wasn't just me.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Clint's mom only knows Tracie as the crackhead who stole a son from her car.  Even when they first got together his mother was not really into it.  She doesn't forgive Tracie for the hurt she caused her son and she doesn't trust her. 🤷 It happens.  

I don't think Clint's mom really owes tracie anything.  She doesnt want to meet her, that's that.  I bet that if Tracie spent a year off parole without a fuck up, Clint's mom would agree to meet her.

So far, Clint has asked once and was solidly told no.  Then he tried to ambush his mom at her house at tracie's behest. I wouldn't want a pretty unrepentant crackhead with a history of identity theft in my house or around my house. 

He never even asked if they could have a dinner out with Tracie, and while Tracie may settle for that now, I think she wants to be in that house for a no-good reason.

I agree with all this about Clint's mom but it may do her good to get her feeling off her chest directly to Tracie. Maybe Tracie needs to hear it from Clint's mom herself if they meet someplace neutral, not in her home. Then Clints mom can walk away after she said her peace. Maybe after that Tracie would shut her mouth about it. Mom should also tell her she will check back in a year to see if Tracie has changed but until then don't bother her again. End of story. 

I also think Tracie wants to get in good with mom because maybe mom can help then with a better house, money, etc.... surely she has an ulterior motive. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, bichonblitz said:

I agree with all this about Clint's mom but it may do her good to get her feeling off her chest directly to Tracie. Maybe Tracie needs to hear it from Clint's mom herself if they meet someplace neutral, not in her home. Then Clints mom can walk away after she said her peacen Maybe after that Tracie would shut her mouth about it. Mom should also tell her she will check back with Clint in a year to see if Tracie has changed but until then don't bother her again. End of story. 

I also think Tracie wants to get in good with mom because maybe mom can help then with a better house, money, etc.... surely she has an ulterior motive. 

I agree.  It would probably be good with her to meet up with Tracie in a public place.  Maybe for her own sake it would be good to unload her feelings to tracie.

Hopefully she wouldn't do it with any intention of getting through to Tracie, because I don't think that Tracie really thinks anything she did was THAT big a deal. 

Clint's mother may also worry that if she unloads on Tracie, Tracie will get mad and take it out on Clint.  Tracie isn't particularly smart, but she is a Mastermind compared to Clint and had clearly talked him into using crack at some point.

I also think that if Tracie meets Clint's mom and she goes off on her, Tracie will blame her for her relapse.  Although that shouldn't be a concern, because at this point Tracie is already setting up scape goats for her relapse.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Cabbage Patch:  I'm 100% sure Michael is playing me.  Really?  What gave you the first clue?  Was it the "confrontation" with MeganMyQueen?  Or when Magically Delicious Michael's family told her that MeganMyQueen was at his release?   And somehow I think we've all heard the "I'm done" threat/promise

I wonder who's more "done", Code Switch Cabbage Patch or Deb Bea from 90 day fiance 🤔

She's fine with being 100% sure that Michael is playing her because she's 150% sure that he's playing Megan #winning 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

Tracie is wayyyyyyy too interested in meeting Clint's mom.  It would be one thing if they had just met and married, but the fact that she is soooooo pushy about meeting Alice (?) when she has been told "no" is not normal.

The repeated demands that Clint make it happen, bringing it up as they are driving, trying to manipulate Alice into letting her into the house with Clint.

I think Tracie must have gotten some idea from Clint that his parents have money and she is looking to steal from them.  She now knows that Clint's parents leave their side door unlocked.  Dangerous.  

Tracie can miss me with her anger at Clint's mother isn't forgiving her.  You aren't owed forgiveness when you fuck up.  You apologize because you're wrong and sorry and you hope to be forgiven.

And Tracie remains dismissive of the fact that she stole that car.  A person like that will have no problem justifying or minimizing stealing from people she thinks are "rich"

It will also not be Alice's fault when Tracie "relapses" because it's not the responsibility of the rest of the world to make sure that Tracie doesn't feel hurt.

Alice lit into Clint and I was here for every nanosecond of it. 

And yes, just like the poster above I think Tracie stomped her foot in the grass to make a point.

I also really enjoy that she keeps harping on Alice needing to forgive her because she's a changed person.  Bitch, all this JUST happened.  You're not even off parole.  How much changing could you have possibly done?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

When a woman/girl/nutjob is continuing to pursue a man who’s taken, on national TV no less, there’s not a guy worth having that will ever date her. Her dad should sit her down and tie her to a chair until she understands what the word “slut” means.

When I was in high school, a friend of mine suspected her boyfriend was cheating on her with his ex-girlfriend. The two girls got together and hatched a plan to expose him. Current girlfriend hid in the backseat of the ex’s car when she went to meet the guy for a quickie on a dirt road somewhere. Current girlfriend popped up and the guy was mortified. But only for that one moment. He was back to boinking the ex the minute the current girlfriend was out of town.

In other words, when you have a guy who will cheat on you or lie to you about his current relationship .... run as far away from him as you can get. Both Megan and Sarah are just straight-up dumb as shit.

• Love 12
20 hours ago, Drogo said:

Alexis will never talk to Shar again.

I bet $5 that she cussed Shar completely out the second she left the restaurant. I would LOVE to hear that conversation.

21 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I felt so sorry for the blind dates stuck with Scott and Lizzie. OMG, talk about over-sharing.

”Hi, I’m Scott! Nice to meet you. My last girlfriend was in prison and I dropped $140,000 on her! What looks good on the menu?”

LOL at Lizzie’s date asking her to go Dutch. Dude, be glad you got off so lightly, quickly.

This episode had me cracking up and the dates were a big part of the reason. Lizzie's date was straight out of a J. Crew catalog; I'm guessing he was mesmerized by her breasts, which I am sure she showcases in her apps profiles (no shade to that). And then she launched right into "I was locked up for ten years" and he was like "NOPE, wanna go Dutch?" And when Scott's date was like, "wait, so if I asked you to fund my yoga studio and then bailed on you, you'd still do it because you said you would? Do you hear yourself?" I was falling out. And then when she said "well, if he gets his shit together he could be a good partner for someone - NOT ME, but someone," I was on the floor. 

I think Tracie must have gotten some idea from Clint that his parents have money and she is looking to steal from them.  She now knows that Clint's parents leave their side door unlocked.  Dangerous. 

I keep thinking, OF COURSE Clint's mother doesn't want Tracie in their (very nice) house; Tracie is a literal crackhead who stole a car and doesn't seem THAT repentant about it. I wouldn't let her in my place either. We'd have to start in a park or something, and as she built trust, then I'd let her in.

The other thing that had me rolling was when Andrea was on the phone in the grocery store and she started crying, and she threw her phone into the limes and then production zoomed in on the phone sitting in the limes. I died.

I'm through with both Sarah and Megan. They're both choosing to be treated this way, at this point. Sarah has two daughters; she needs to think about what kind of example she's setting for them - would she want either of them with someone like Michael?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

And the DUMB!

Hell, her fucking wig probably has more intellect than Michael.  

And yet, they're not watching shows about us.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, millennium said:

Yeah, I’m not sure a well-educated person with a business I built from the ground up would fly with these morons.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, millennium said:

A show about my life would be mind numbingly boring.  The most exciting thing I have going on right now is my recent obsession with fancy soaps.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

We should pitch a show about ourselves:  Flying Oldsters.  (Ziplining is our hobby . . . and the cameras could follow us on our adventures.  And maybe help pay the bills.)

It wouldn't be successful, though.  Mr. AZC and I have been married almost 55 years, we still love each other, and we seldom argue.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I am beginning to think Sarah and Megan just don't want the other one to win if you can call getting Michael winning.  

I believed Megan when she said that Michael neglected to tell her he was married.  However,  now that she knows that he is, there is no excuse for her to still be in the picture. She is an attractive woman, surely there are decent non-ex-cons in Houston. I don't think she is in love with Michael anymore.  Now it's all about getting revenge on Sarah.  "I am still sleeping with your man, and there is nothing you can do about it."  His family sees what she is up to and to their credit want no part of her.

I hate to say it, but Clint, his family and Tracie are an episode of ID Discovery or Dateline waiting to happen. 

• Love 9

I'll never understand why some people cannot accept the fact that people have different thoughts, opinions, and feedback. If we were all the same, what a boring world this would be. 

• Love 14
(edited)

@Mrs. Hanson - aww, sweet!  Thank you, you sound like fun and I would totally drag you fancy soaps shopping.  I got lost on Amazon the other day and ended up buying satin pillowcases and fancy soaps and now all I want to do is shower and nap!

I've never steam cleaned...it kinda sounds like fun!

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

We should pitch a show about ourselves:  Flying Oldsters.  (Ziplining is our hobby . . . and the cameras could follow us on our adventures.  And maybe help pay the bills.)

It wouldn't be successful, though.  Mr. AZC and I have been married almost 55 years, we still love each other, and we seldom argue.

Love that you made it to 55 years and counting.  Mr. Hanson and I have only been married a year and a half but together since 2012 and rarely argue.  Almost never, really,  We are both 54 so I doubt we will make 55 years!!!

1 minute ago, RealReality said:

@Mrs. Hanson - aww, sweet!  Thank you, you sound like fun and I would totally drag you fancy soaps shopping.  I got lost on Amazon the other day and ended up buying satin pillowcases and fancy soaps and now all I want to do is shower and nap!

I've never steam cleaned...it kinda sounds like fun!

Okay, I bought a $20 steam cleaner from Aldi and that thing ROCKS!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Damn!  Everyone on here is living their best life!  I've always wanted to zip line, it sounds like a ton of fun.

You guys would just have to make up something dumb to fight about.....

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I believed Megan when she said that Michael neglected to tell her he was married.  However,  now that she knows that he is, there is no excuse for her to still be in the picture. She is an attractive woman, surely there are decent non-ex-cons in Houston. I don't think she is in love with Michael anymore.  Now it's all about getting revenge on Sarah.  "I am still sleeping with your man, and there is nothing you can do about it."  His family sees what she is up to and to their credit want no part of her.

I hate to say it, but Clint, his family and Tracie are an episode of ID Discovery or Dateline waiting to happen. 

I don't think Megan is attractive and that may be part of the problem.  

However, she is single, she isn't ugly, she has a job, and so far she doesn't have any kids.  She needs to find a hairstylist who doesn't hate her guts, and I partially blame her gay friend for not getting her some help. It takes a village.  But, all in all she should be able to meet someone who can be monogamous.  Maybe she needs to get on Kanye's workout plan...she can at least land a dude with a car!

I kind of agree that at this point she just wants to stick it to Sarah and because someone else wants michael, she thinks he is a prize.  He is not.  Even if he got it together (and he won't), his family doesn't like her and he now has two children that would require child support and his time and attention.  I would never, ever respect a man who gave up his children for me.  I would never ask and I wouldnt have any respect for a man who did.

LOL and amen to Clint, Tracie and Clint's family being a future ID story.  I can already hear the Keith Morrison voice over.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I also really enjoy that she keeps harping on Alice needing to forgive her because she's a changed person.  Bitch, all this JUST happened.  You're not even off parole.  How much changing could you have possibly done?  

The chyron keeps popping up: 32 hours until the end of parole. 24 hours until the end of parole. So we KNOW that Tracie is going to fuck up at the absolute last minute. 

13 hours ago, Empress1 said:

The other thing that had me rolling was when Andrea was on the phone in the grocery store and she started crying, and she threw her phone into the limes and then production zoomed in on the phone sitting in the limes. I died.

Imagine if you were shopping there and were a witness to all that. I for one enjoy a bit of live entertainment as I conduct my everyday tasks. Just last week I was thoroughly amused on an otherwise dull subway ride by two women nearly coming to blows because one asked the other to please take off her backpack because it kept smacking her. Fun! 

12 hours ago, RealReality said:

A show about my life would be mind numbingly boring.  The most exciting thing I have going on right now is my recent obsession with fancy soaps.

Mine would be doing housework, puttering with my houseplants, baking, and lying down on the couch complaining loudly about wanting to retire. That's just weekends. Weekdays are consumed by my hours long commute and complaining loudly about the MBTA. Riveting. 

Though a few years ago, when my son was still living at home and I had several of his friends living here too, it was non stop madness and we used to joke that we should have a reality show. Just high jinks galore! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Actually I said she didn't appear to be ill educated, meaning she definitely appears to have the ability to read, write, do basic arithmetic, and has a decent vocabulary, none of which Michael seems to possess.  

None of these chucklefucks will be qualifying for Mensa membership any time soon, but she seems adequately literate, in my opinion.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I believe that, too.  I would think a prison wedding would be very easy to keep on the down low.  As you said, though, as soon as she found out he was married and had VERY recently impregnated his WIFE, she should have bounced her ass right out of that mess.

ID Discovery Program as in "Who the F* Did I Marry?" or "Deadly Relations?"   😆

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think Megan comes off as intelligent because she speaks slowly and calmly.  And she also has lots of justifications for her actions and make it sound like she has thought things through. But she is a home health care worker so I don't particularly think she has an impressive education and she makes really dumb decisions and her reasoning is weak.  

I also think that compared to Sarah and Michael, it's hard not to look smart by comparison.  If I hung out around Dr. Now's patients, I'd look positively anorexic.  

I don't know where they live, but Andrea is ridiculous if she has a car and routinely shops at that tiny market.  LA, even the less desirable areas, has regular grocery stories.  There may not be as many, but even years and years ago they had food for less.  And in LA, she could drive a few extra miles and be at a pretty nice grocery store.

I guess they really want to play up the fact that she doesn't live in a nice area.  But I imagine that the prices wherever she was were actually pretty high.

Oh puuuhhhhllllleeeeeeeaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee -- There are major grocery store chains in ALL areas of Los Angeles.....From South Central to Beverly Hills and beyond.

• Love 1

I don't get Megan's obsession with the convict Michael.  She has a job, dresses nice and can afford plane tickets and hotels.  Do we really think that Michael sprung for that Niagra Falls romantic retreat?  When Megan and Michael went to get something to eat and she "wanted to talk"....I am sure she paid for the meal and all other expenses.  He has no job, just got out of jail....then returned to jail for not following his parole obligations, lied to her about being married, actually proposed to her while he was married, knocked up Sarah right after he got out of jail.  Claims to have knocked up Sarah as a way to be able to see his daughter.  BS BS  She really must be desperate for a man....this is not the man for her.  He will leave her mentally and emotionally bankrupt while she spins her stories about how this was the man she gave her virginity to.  Would you ever give your virginity to a guy who just gets out of jail and keeps saying "you are my queen"?  Noooo....he would do anything for a roll in the hay and he got at least 2 of them.  I don't like Megan and I think Sarah is a fool to keep on thinking Michael is going to end things with Megan and be a husband and a father.  He's in Michigan....then he is in New York....then he is back in jail.  I don't give him 6 months before he is incarcerated again.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

However, she is single, she isn't ugly, she has a job, and so far she doesn't have any kids.  She needs to find a hairstylist who doesn't hate her guts, and I partially blame her gay friend for not getting her some help. It takes a village.  But, all in all she should be able to meet someone who can be monogamous.  Maybe she needs to get on Kanye's workout plan...she can at least land a dude with a car!

Megan needs to get some common sense FIRST.   Stop with this competition she has with Sarah, for Michael's affections.  Michael is married, so she needs to let him be Sarah's problem.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Megan needs to get some common sense FIRST.   Stop with this competition she has with Sarah, for Michael's affections.  Michael is married, so she needs to let him be Sarah's problem.

I totally agree.  Sarah thinks she is in some superior position because she is married to Michael and has kids with him.  To me, nothing could be further from the truth.  She is married to a man who will never be faithful and is a confirmed felon who doesn't seem to have a plan for living straight.  She made two children with a man who can't father his children because he cannot stay out of jail.  He doesn't seem to have a job.  So that means Sarah will have the responsibility of financially and emotionally supporting her children alone.

Also, on a more superficial note, Michaels chin looks like an unkempt vagina, and that not okay.

So yeah - Sarah isn't winning.  The ONE thing Megan has going for her is that she hasn't dragged a child into this so I hope it's not her big secret.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

as soon as she found out he was married and had VERY recently impregnated his WIFE, she should have bounced her ass right out of that mess

She sees herself as some sort or reality TV star and is going to keep being stupid as long as she gets a check.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

If they both stopped giving him everything he needs, he'd be the State's problem again in no time. 

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, RealReality said:
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I totally agree.  Sarah thinks she is in some superior position because she is married to Michael and has kids with him.  To me, nothing could be further from the truth.  She is married to a man who will never be faithful and is a confirmed felon who doesn't seem to have a plan for living straight.  She made two children with a man who can't father his children because he cannot stay out of jail.  He doesn't seem to have a job.  So that means Sarah will have the responsibility of financially and emotionally supporting her children alone.

Also, on a more superficial note, Michaels chin looks like an unkempt vagina

Isn’t a goatee called a prison pussy?

Edited by Spike
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

You forgot no education and a minimal grasp of the English language. Plus no job prospects other than "rapper".  What a catch.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 6/15/2019 at 11:21 AM, Spike said:

Mike wrote Megan a letter in which he said that she is his oxygen.  I call bullshit.  It assumes a) he can write; b) he can spell oxygen.

He was trying to type "oxycodone" but spellcheck filled in "oxygen."  He went with it.

Edited by JDAlexander
  • LOL 12