Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup

• Start Topic

(edited)

Clint & Tracie had to have done a hit at one point. Clint could not stop sniffling. Loved the part with him walking around with that pillow around his neck and her kicking the suitcase. I thought she was going to fall. 

Lizzie and that spork. The comment about the peeler was great. 

Michael mumbles too much. Both women are stupid when it comes to this fool.

I ended up fast forwarding through most of Brittany's story line. I don't need to see two men fighting. 

Andrea should take the kids and go back to Utah. There is no way her man is going to change his ways. Lamar knew that she did not like to be around those things and he did not care. I did laugh at her sister wife comment. 

Edited by LillysPad
incorrect spelling of a word.
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, MakingBacon said:

If I was Tracie, I would forget about Stephanie and be pissed about staying at Terribles. It’s not even in Las Vegas nor near the strip. I guess it was the only place that would comp the rooms for publicity. 

Terribles is in Vegas and it's about a mile or two east of the Strip.  It's up the street from the Hard Rock hotel, near the airport.  I worked across the street from there for years. It's really a pit and I wouldn't stay even for free.  The Bellagio it ain't.

You're probably right about it being the only place that would comp this quality show.  Would you want your hotel associated with a show called Life After Lockup?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
20 hours ago, toodles said:

Rayne.

Another name brought to you by the letter Y!

3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I agree and great selection of a Godmother for her child a woman in prison because she is responsible for the murder of 2 people.  

I really like Marcellino's mother, she seems very sensible and helpful

The discussion of having a godparent who is incarcerated is a discussion not worth having.  It is has nothing to do with legal guardians in case of death.  We had godparents but still stipulated who would get them if we didn't quite get home in one piece.  Or ended up in several pieces, lol!!  The mere fact that Marshy Man is uncomfortable with her for any reason is reason enough to pass on her.  Brittany is clearly in the wrong.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 6
(edited)
49 minutes ago, toodles said:

Terribles is in Vegas and it's about a mile or two east of the Strip.  It's up the street from the Hard Rock hotel, near the airport.  I worked across the street from there for years. It's really a pit and I wouldn't stay even for free.  The Bellagio it ain't.

Hmmm. I was thinking they were at the one in Jean, Nevada. Maybe they did get the fancy terribles. I see these two as more of the type to be in off the strip motels no one visits unless they are up to no good. 

Edited by MakingBacon
  • Love 1

Hmmm, in my family godparents and guardians are the same - and it is considered an honor if someone asks.

So I gave Brittany the biggest WTF? look when she named Sascha as the godmother. 

This confirms my theory that Brittany is institutionalized. She is more comfortable around her friends because they remind her of prison. 

I mean, what else would they have to talk about?

She needs to enter a re-entry program and let them teach her some employment and life skills. Yes she will be around ex offenders, but she will also learn how to readapt to normal life. 

I think that the non felons on this show needs to understand that a felon who has been locked up umpteen years cannot magically become the perfect spouse upon release.  You are in an environment where every decision is made for you on a daily basis - of course your reasoning skills are going to suffer, especially if you were incarcerated at a young age. 

Of course, the felon has to want to turn their lives around. And I just don’t see that with these people.

Michael can ask the parole officer for a travel permit, but there would be no drama.

Lizzie is black?  Hmmm, ok. Scott seems to like black women, so I guess. 

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, mochamajesty said:

She needs to enter a re-entry program and let them teach her some employment and life skills. Yes she will be around ex offenders, but she will also learn how to readapt to normal life. 

Amen! Best suggestion yet.

• Love 2

Maybe it’s just me but I sometimes feel like Brittany misses her old life. I am just not buying the happy homemaker act. I also don’t feel like there is any real love because Brittany and Marcellino. 

I don't know if Brittany necessarily misses prison but I do think that she misses having friends who understand her experience and who are around her all the time. I think she has been involved in the justice system for so long that she doesn't really have great social skills our many touchpoints in the outside world. I think she must be terribly lonely. Even if Marcellino was a perfect husband and they had the perfect relationship, Brittany still needs friends and hobbies and interests. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

I watched a dateline once, and this man have the nerve and gall to bring his side piece to the hospital after his wife gave birth and there are pictures of this woman holding the child 

I was just like "shit, if this was MY dateline, I surely know that Keith Morrison would be smooth talking about me killing two motherfuckers in a damn hospital in front of my newborn"

Also....Andrea is leather pants is the ridiculousness that I live for with this show.

I wish there was a way for you to get your Dateline without having to murder someone/end up in prison/live on the run. You deserve it 🤗

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Another name brought to you by the letter Y!

Who even discusses having a godparent who is incarcerated is a discussion not worth having.  It is has nothing to do with legal guardians in case of death.  We had godparents but still stipulated who would get them if we didn't quite get home in one piece.  Or ended up in several pieces, lol!!

My brother and I have four different godparents. Mom's Friend 1 is my godmother; Mom's Friend 2 is my brother's. Dad's Friend 1 is my godfather, Dad's Friend 2 is my brother's. Obviously if anything had happened to my parents in my childhood, they wouldn't have divided us among four people! It was purely symbolic. Some godparents are guardians but not all guardians are godparents. (This is why IMO if someone asks you to be a godparent, you should get all that straight up front - am I a guardian, will you leave your assets to me in that case, is this all in a will, etc. I am very pro-documentation.)

Brittany keeps saying she has no one, but I swear she had like 4 sisters at her wedding. Maybe they're not close.

42 minutes ago, mochamajesty said:

He does. I thought Lizzie was Latina. 

"My boyfriend's wife is having another baby." At least Megan ... kind of hears herself? She's still dumb as fuck though. Her fear is that she'll come second to Michael's kids, and she SHOULD come second to them. (I also doubt her ability to be a good stepparent to them, if it came to that.)

The place Clint and Tracie stayed in really does look like a pit.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

The place Clint and Tracie stayed in really does look like a pit

Is it called Terrible’s so that guests cannot complain that they did not know what to expect?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Spike said:

I don’t think the crack night occurred in Vegas but in Texas because it was the night she was released and they drove to the motel.  I also remember hearing this would be her first visit to Vegas.

I think Clint is salty because he has buyer’s remorse about choosing the wrong goddess.  He is not guilty about Stephanie, he regrets not picking her.

Oops. I didn't realize that. I was multitasking and thought Clint was saying he wasn't looking forward to this because of what happened last time.

6 hours ago, sempervivum said:

And yes, that whole 'I feel crappy about returning to the scene of the crime' from him made no sense, because Tracie clearly said this would be her first time in Las Vegas. I feel increasingly sorry for Clint's parents, who I suspect will soon be not-wanting-to-meet wife # 4.

So he did say that and I'm not nuts? 

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Is it called Terrible’s so that guests cannot complain that they did not know what to expect?

Well no.  But it's certainly a fitting name.

There is a huge chain of gas station/c stores called Terrible Herbst here.  It's (or was) a family owned business.  Herbst is their last name.  Locals just call it Terribles.  I think the family sold the hotel quite some time ago.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, configdotsys said:
8 hours ago, Spike said:

Oops. I didn't realize that. I was multitasking and thought Clint was saying he wasn't looking forward to this because of what happened last time.

I think he muttered last time they were in a hotel.

21 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Jebus, Clint is such a downer that I almost felt sorry for Tracie in this episode. I do have to ask, why does Tracie wear that same shoulder-less shirt in every show? Does she only own one shirt? 

Seriously. He was such a baby. I can't believe I was siding with Tracie and feeling bad for her.

Lizzie is so damn stupid, she has to be reading from a script at this point. 

My main thought for her this week was she is very aware of the cameras. It's all an act for her to be the "breakout" star. Wanting to trademark her "It's all in your head" convinced me of that.

Marcellino is right - why choose an inmate as a godmother? If something happens to the parents, how exactly is that inmate going to step in and take care of that baby? 

Yes, he is. I hate how Brittney acts like Sasha is this wonderful person who isn't responsible for the deaths of two people. Before I knew that, I liked her. Now, I can't stand her and thinks she deserves way more than ten years in prison. But he's an idiot for confronting Tito. Ignoring the fact that this could very well be scripted, if I were Brittney I'd be pissed. Tito can beat his ass for all I care.

Megan with her "my boyfriend's wife is having their second baby". Damn, girl, I am so embarrassed for you, moron.

Yes, and I got a bad vibe from her during that scene. I feel like she resents that baby and should probably walk away from the "relationship" if that is the case. The baby doesn't deserve that despite her douche of a father.

Andrea and her sister wife comment, lmao. I couldn't stand her and her tantrums in their original season but I am kinda liking her these days. She seems much more intelligent in this go-around. 

I missed her first season and feel like I need to go back and watch it, because she entertains me. I literally laughed out loud at the sister wife comment

• Love 5

Andrea likes him because he's the bad boy a morman woman might fantasize about!  He's all the things she's been told are evil and to avoid.

I'm curious.  Are there many AA Mormans?  When Andrea was filmed in Utah with her circle of friends they were all white.

It was a huge commitment moving three children to a different state to move in with an ex convict?  I'm confused...did they marry?

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Andrea likes him because he's the bad boy a morman woman might fantasize about!  He's all the things she's been told are evil and to avoid.

I'm curious.  Are there many AA Mormans?  When Andrea was filmed in Utah with her circle of friends they were all white.

It was a huge commitment moving three children to a different state to move in with an ex convict?  I'm confused...did they marry?

Yes they married on an earlier season.  The wedding had a Crips color scheme smh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, mochamajesty said:

Am I the only one who always pegged Lizzie Lizard as black? (Albeit lighter skinned) Never got a Latino or even afro-Latino vibe from her. 

The nasally valley girl voice does no favors, regardless of ethnicity. 

She needs to answer a craigslist add for a sugar daddy and leave it at that. The Scott shtick is embarrassing. 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I wish there was a way for you to get your Dateline without having to murder someone/end up in prison/live on the run. You deserve it 🤗

Awwwww I think that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a while.  If I got a dateline, I'd want you to be the supportive friend who tells Keith Morrison that you saw this coming but we're powerless to stop it. 🤗

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
(edited)

1. I am also embarrassed for Megan at this point.  Girl, are you competing with a man's child?  The baby is relegated to the role of obstacle?  

When the first thing a man sends you is his picture of his newborn child after not speaking for you over some nonsense bullshit then the message should be fairly clear.

2. Clint was definately on something or jonesing for something.  

The two of them need a spinoff, like "crackhead diaries" 

3. I can't with Michael.  Yeah, how amazing that you fathered another little girl who will grow up with Daddy issues since you won't be around.  Don't worry about missing the birth....the lifetime of disappointment you'll hand her will pale by comparison.

4. Lamar is at a crossroads.  If he wants to stay out of jail, he needs to get away.  If he wants to stay in his environment he is heading back to jail.  I don't smoke weed and I don't have strong feelings about it.  But he is just slipping right back into the lifestyle.  

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

According to statistics I've found, 3% of Mormons are African American.  And 35% of all Mormons live in Utah.  The population of Utah is about 89% white.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

Am I the only one who always pegged Lizzie Lizard as black? (Albeit lighter skinned) Never got a Latino or even afro-Latino vibe from her. 

You are not the only one. I was surprised to see that so many thought anything else!

28 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

According to statistics I've found, 3% of Mormons are African American.  And 35% of all Mormons live in Utah.  The population of Utah is about 89% white.  

That any African American is Mormon blows my mind. Until 1978 it was church doctrine that all black and brown Mormons would be turned white when they got to heaven. Black and brown Mormons were excluded from the priesthood until 1978 as well. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You are not the only one. I was surprised to see that so many thought anything else!

That any African American is Mormon blows my mind. Until 1978 it was church doctrine that all black and brown Mormons would be turned white when they got to heaven. Black and brown Mormons were excluded from the priesthood until 1978 as well. 

I always thought Lizzie was a lighter skinned AA as well.  

I don't blame Andrea for not wanting to stay at his family's house.  I am not a smoker nor pot user/smoker of any kind but the thought of sitting around making conversation with a bunch of stones people.....yeah no where is the door?  Did it college a few times and I left early those times, too.

"Hey side piece!  I have been ignoring you for weeks but thought you would like a pic of my baby.  And don't forget:  If I gotta f**k the mother of my kids to see my kids I am gonna f**k her."

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 7/11/2019 at 12:10 PM, zenme said:

Alice and husband look like good and decent people, and it appears Clint knows how he’s supposed to behave, so  it doesn’t seem his parents have done wrong by him...I feel for Alice. It looks like Clint is headed for heartbreak.

My heart skipped a beat when Clint told Tracie she shouldn't call his mother Alice "at first."  As a woman/mother of a son of Alice's generation, I like to be asked by my son's gfs how I would like them to address me (I generally say "Oh, Mothra is fine"), or for them to wait for me to say, "Please call me by my first name" which is always what ends up happening, but I want to be the person who permits it.

And then fucking Tracie goes right ahead and within the first couple of minutes calls her Alice, after arriving over an hour late *for a meal* and looking like shit, showing no respect at all in any way.

Tracie has no manners and is not willing to listen to Clint's telling her explicitly how to get along with his parents.  This will not turn out well.  Duh.

• Love 7
20 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I feel like she resents that baby and should probably walk away from the "relationship" if that is the case. 

IMO Megan definitely resents the baby. She said she wished the baby weren't Michael's because it tethers him to Sarah, which ... I mean, he has a whole-ass other kid, Megan. He is legally tethered to Sarah. The "connection to Sarah" ship BEEN sailed. She doesn't strike me as anywhere near mature enough to handle step-parenthood (not that Michael has any plans to marry her). She REALLY needs to just walk the fuck away from all this; what she wants (Michael all to herself) is impossible AND SHE LOOKS SO STUPID.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Mothra said:

Tracie has no manners and is not willing to listen to Clint's telling her explicitly how to get along with his parents.

Clint, who was driving and arrived an hour late. Yeah, I’m going to listen to this turd.

4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

IMO Megan definitely resents the baby. She said she wished the baby weren't Michael's because it tethers him to Sarah, which ... I mean, he has a whole-ass other kid, Megan. He is legally tethered to Sarah. The "connection to Sarah" ship BEEN sailed. She doesn't strike me as anywhere near mature enough to handle step-parenthood (not that Michael has any plans to marry her). She REALLY needs to just walk the fuck away from all this; what she wants (Michael all to herself) is impossible AND SHE LOOKS SO STUPID.

I wonder if people online are telling Megan on social media or wherever what a stupid cow she is onscreen. All the hair-dos and fancy clothes aren’t going to hide the fact she is one of the stupidest women to ever appear on this show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

When she was staring at the photo and finally admitted that she could "see Mike (in the baby)" it really pissed me off. I thought for sure she was going to try to make the argument that the baby wasn't his because she didn't look like him.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

When she was staring at the photo and finally admitted that she could "see Mike (in the baby)" it really pissed me off. I thought for sure she was going to try to make the argument that the baby wasn't his because she didn't look like him.

I thought the exact same thing. She needs to move the fuck on.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Mothra said:

My heart skipped a beat when Clint told Tracie she shouldn't call his mother Alice "at first."  As a woman/mother of a son of Alice's generation, I like to be asked by my son's gfs how I would like them to address me (I generally say "Oh, Mothra is fine"), or for them to wait for me to say, "Please call me by my first name" which is always what ends up happening, but I want to be the person who permits it.

And then fucking Tracie goes right ahead and within the first couple of minutes calls her Alice, after arriving over an hour late *for a meal* and looking like shit, showing no respect at all in any way.

Tracie has no manners and is not willing to listen to Clint's telling her explicitly how to get along with his parents.  This will not turn out well.  Duh.

I am, now, 54.  When I met my now hubby's parents when I was 48, I called them Mr/Mrs Hanson.  Never even occurred to me to address them by their first names.  We were ENGAGED for a year when I asked if I could call them by their first names.  They were like, "YES!  Of course!"  But then again, I am not a meth using ex con so that helps.  

Even when I was a little kid, all the neighbors were Mr/Mrs Smith, Mr/Mrs Miller, etc.  When certain neighbors were like, "You are out of high school, call us Jim and Marie!"  My response, in a stammering voice:  "Uh, okay.......Mr Smith!"  I just could not do it.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am, now, 54.  When I met my now hubby's parents when I was 48, I called them Mr/Mrs Hanson.  Never even occurred to me to address them by their first names.  We were ENGAGED for a year when I asked if I could call them by their first names.  They were like, "YES!  Of course!"  But then again, I am not a meth using ex con so that helps. 

I am not a meth using ex-con, and when I, as an adult, meet other adults, I call them by their first names. I had no idea it was a moral failing. I'm 65 years old, btw.

It could be argued that Tracie was impolite, since Alice had specifically requested not to be addressed by her first name. And she was certainly being a brat by doing it. But I would look askance at another adult who insisted on that kind of formality in this day and age. Tracie may be a junkie and a felon, but she is not a child.

I work at a big, well known university. Everyone is on a first name basis here, from the Nobel prize winning scientists and Deans to the admins and Facilities crews and the people who work in the coffee shop.

• Love 6

Lizzie should be more worried about Scott rinsing his shoes in the kitchen sink and putting them on the counter than what's on his dirty spoons which I'm sure is just old gross food. He probably eats with them and puts them back.

The Clint/ Tracie drama is total producer hijinks. Great timing that the Stephanie message pops up right when they're taking a selfie. Sure Jan.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am not a meth using ex-con, and when I, as an adult, meet other adults, I call them by their first names. I had no idea it was a moral failing. I'm 65 years old, btw.

It could be argued that Tracie was impolite, since Alice had specifically requested not to be addressed by her first name. And she was certainly being a brat by doing it. But I would look askance at another adult who insisted on that kind of formality in this day and age. Tracie may be a junkie and a felon, but she is not a child.

I work at a big, well known university. Everyone is on a first name basis here, from the Nobel prize winning scientists and Deans to the admins and Facilities crews and the people who work in the coffee shop.

@Pepper Mostly you are hardly a morale failing!!  I am sorry if I offended you or insinuated otherwise.  In fact, I was going to to quote you and razz you because in the 90DF you used a word that meant "neither choice is a good choice and I had to look it up.  I was going to razz you and say, Look, I come here for laughs, not to learn new words!!!  

I have gotten better at using first names off the bat, I do ask what the person is comfortable with and take it from there.  Friends, Pepper?

ON 7/16/2019 AT 12:39 PM, TATORTOT SAID:

"I don't know why Sumit and Jenny can't just get married in a bordering country, or move?  Its not like he has a job that is holding him down.   I am sure his parents aren't going to stalk him from place to place."

"Bangladesh? Pakistan? Nepal? Sri Lanka? None of those choices are very salubrouis."

FOUND IT!!!   

How did Sarah "see Michael in the baby"?  Does the baby mumble already?  Or does she have an ankle bracelet?  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

@Pepper Mostly you are hardly a morale failing!!  I am sorry if I offended you or insinuated otherwise.  In fact, I was going to to quote you and razz you because in the 90DF you used a word that meant "neither choice is a good choice and I had to look it up.  I was going to razz you and say, Look, I come here for laughs, not to learn new words!!!  

I have gotten better at using first names off the bat, I do ask what the person is comfortable with and take it from there.  Friends, Pepper?

ON 7/16/2019 AT 12:39 PM, TATORTOT SAID:

"I don't know why Sumit and Jenny can't just get married in a bordering country, or move?  Its not like he has a job that is holding him down.   I am sure his parents aren't going to stalk him from place to place."

"Bangladesh? Pakistan? Nepal? Sri Lanka? None of those choices are very salubrouis."

FOUND IT!!!   

How did Sarah "see Michael in the baby"?  Does the baby mumble already?  Or does she have an ankle bracelet?  

I got nothing but love for you, @Mrs. Hanson! Not insulted at all, just showing a different point of view! All my son's friends all called me by my first name when they were kids, now the whole crew calls me Mama Mostly (probably because I provide baked goods, and/or wine!). We are SOLID, my friend! 

Hee, "salubrious" is a fave of mine. I see I spelled it wrong in my haste to use it! I once used it in conversation with my son's elementary school principal (my interactions with the school department had been unpleasant and I had found the school district staff unhelpful, and, well, not very salubrious!). Though it really means "healthful", or "beneficial" or "wholesome", stuff like that. We got to be friends after that! 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 1

The first name thing I think has a lot to do with how you grew up.  BUT, it was disrespectful of Tracie to call Alice by her first name when she was specifically asked not to.  In the words of Dave chappelle....Tracie is a habitual line stepper.

In my family we never called an adult by their first name.  I remember that my mom picked up my brother and some of his friends.  One of the friends addressed my mother by her first name and my mom was quick to say "we weren't born on the same day, I am Mrs. H" and that was that.

Im a full adult, but I still call people by their surnames if they are older or in what I think of as a position of authority.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Soobs said:

Lizzie should be more worried about Scott rinsing his shoes in the kitchen sink and putting them on the counter than what's on his dirty spoons which I'm sure is just old gross food. He probably eats with them and puts them back.

The Clint/ Tracie drama is total producer hijinks. Great timing that the Stephanie message pops up right when they're taking a selfie. Sure Jan.

Thank you, that was gross.  

I think Lizzie and Scott are totally scripted.  Lizzie is on a mission to catch Scott fucking up in some major way so she can leave again.

The gaslighting is real.....who the hell is using that spoon for cocaine?  The jolly green giant?  GTFOH.

Since it's clear Lizzie has zero interest in Scott it's all scripted...at least on Lizzie's part.  And her acting is not good ....that slap was some piss poor telenovela acting.  

She was dumb to let that ring go into the ocean though.  The right grifter move was to accept it and pawn it on the way back to wherever she lives.  

Then again...why do I believe Scott when he says it's $4000?  

I think production is behind "Stephanie" and she is a producer who "randomly" contacted Clint online.  I'm not mad at production for that because I think the Tracie/Clint reactions are real and priceless and frankly that door had it coming.  

I really hope they can find an actress to play Stephanie so we can really get this party started!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

The first name thing I think has a lot to do with how you grew up.  BUT, it was disrespectful of Tracie to call Alice by her first name when she was specifically asked not to.  In the words of Dave chappelle....Tracie is a habitual line stepper.

In my family we never called an adult by their first name.  I remember that my mom picked up my brother and some of his friends.  One of the friends addressed my mother by her first name and my mom was quick to say "we weren't born on the same day, I am Mrs. H" and that was that.

Im a full adult, but I still call people by their surnames if they are older or in what I think of as a position of authority.

Absolutely.  The senior ladies in the office are address MISS Pam or Miss insert first name.  Tracie needs to show some respect.  Especially when she was asked to not address Clint's mom by her first name.  She was being assy because Tracie (Miss Tracie sorry) made her wait for an introduction. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Thank you, that was gross.  

I think Lizzie and Scott are totally scripted.  Lizzie is on a mission to catch Scott fucking up in some major way so she can leave again.

The gaslighting is real.....who the hell is using that spoon for cocaine?  The jolly green giant?  GTFOH.

Since it's clear Lizzie has zero interest in Scott it's all scripted...at least on Lizzie's part.  And her acting is not good ....that slap was some piss poor telenovela acting.  

She was dumb to let that ring go into the ocean though.  The right grifter move was to accept it and pawn it on the way back to wherever she lives.  

Then again...why do I believe Scott when he says it's $4000?  

I think production is behind "Stephanie" and she is a producer who "randomly" contacted Clint online.  I'm not mad at production for that because I think the Tracie/Clint reactions are real and priceless and frankly that door had it coming.  

I really hope they can find an actress to play Stephanie so we can really get this party started!

I agree!  I could envision production sitting around thinking of ways to really ramp things up and someone offering to pose as "Stephanie," knowing full well that dullard Clint would fall for it.  And that perfectly timed text message from "Stephanie" was beyond coincidental.  

I'm still wondering what was in that little bag The Goddess grabbed before she locked herself in the bathroom.  Maybe we'll find out this week.  

• Love 3
On 7/13/2019 at 10:46 AM, AZChristian said:

What's scary is that someone with Sasha's entitled thought process (I wanted a TV, so I organized a robbery) was out on bail for several years!  And Brittney's opinion that judge may have made up his mind before getting to court that day.  DUH.  He read all the police reports.  He is not Sasha's best friend . . . he was objective.  He sentenced her based on her criminal behavior.

On 7/13/2019 at 11:01 AM, MakingBacon said:

Wow, I thought she had been a getaway driver or something. Sasha needs to serve the entire 36 years. The Judge was right, none of this would have happened without Sasha.

I feel bamboozled!!! They always made it seem like she was just unlucky to be in the situation that ended in murder. Like wrong place wrong time type of thing.  IT WAS HER FAULT!!!!! wow....

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Absolutely.  The senior ladies in the office are address MISS Pam or Miss insert first name.  Tracie needs to show some respect.  Especially when she was asked to not address Clint's mom by her first name.  She was being assy because Tracie (Miss Tracie sorry) made her wait for an introduction. 

It's the fact that she was SPECIFICALLY asked, by Clint....on behalf of the woman she claims to want to have a good relationship with...not to call her by her first name that I just find the height of line stepping.  

And I have to wonder how far Tracie is going to push it.  They need to hide any identifying information and change their locks. 

A habitual line stepper and addict will have little problem inviting themselves into your house because...you know......we're all family, and last time I did something I was told not to do there were no consequences so......

Oh, I also opened some credit cards in your name, because we're all family after all ...and last time when I invited myself into your house you didn't have me arrested so I figured you would be cool with it.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I agree!  I could envision production sitting around thinking of ways to really ramp things up and someone offering to pose as "Stephanie," knowing full well that dullard Clint would fall for it.  And that perfectly timed text message from "Stephanie" was beyond coincidental.  

I'm still wondering what was in that little bag The Goddess grabbed before she locked herself in the bathroom.  Maybe we'll find out this week.  

Don't worry, it definately wasn't a crack pipe....LOL.  

Catfishing dummy Clint is the easy part.  They need to find the right actress to play live action Stephanie.  If she is too good looking or even normal looking it will be too obvious.  I'm thinking maybe someone a few notches less attractive than Lizzie but with the same general look and lack of self awareness.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Especially when she was asked to not address Clint's mom by her first name.  She was being assy because Tracie (Miss Tracie sorry) made her wait for an introduction.

I think we are all giving Tracie too much credit. She has done and continues to do so many drugs that her brain is like swiss cheese. I'm surprised she remembers her own name, much less Alice's. I'm not sure she even remembers Clint telling her not to call his mom by her first name. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I think we are all giving Tracie too much credit. She has done and continues to do so many drugs that her brain is like swiss cheese. I'm surprised she remembers her own name, much less Alice's. I'm not sure she even remembers Clint telling her not to call his mom by her first name. 

I totally missed that conversation with Clint telling her not to call his mother by her first name. I haven't traveled much, I'm a NYC kid and I have to say that it really shocks me that grown ups are not permitted to call other grown ups by their first name or that it's deemed disrespectful in some way. Wow. I definitely learned something today. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I totally missed that conversation with Clint telling her not to call his mother by her first name. I haven't traveled much, I'm a NYC kid and I have to say that it really shocks me that grown ups are not permitted to call other grown ups by their first name or that it's deemed disrespectful in some way. Wow. I definitely learned something today. 

The way I see it, is just because we're all adults, does not mean that we are all peers.  When meeting most people, first names are totally fine, but if I'm meeting someone who is either significantly older than I am, or in a position of power (boss, mother in law) I'll go formal until told I don't need to.  "You have a lovely home Mrs. Smith."  "Oh, thank you, please call me Paula."

And I do think it's a geographical thing as well.  We in the Northeast do it a lot less than Southerners.  There everyone seems to be Miss Somethingorother.

• Love 5