Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Kendall definitely looks like Kris in the face. She is the only daughter who naturally looks like Kris(facially) in my opinion. Fortunately Kendall has the tall, long, lean, and athletic build genes from her father. On the topic of super models. Gisele Bundchen is the last real super model. The term super model has no real meaning anymore because the media throws it around for every model these days. And we will never see models becoming huge iconic stars like they were in the 80's and 90's. It is just a different era that can never be re-created.

Kendall has the looks, height, body, photogenic qualities, and work ethic to be a successful model. I think she has the potential to be a very successful model which is all that counts. Kendall loves modeling. And just wants to be able to do what she loves successfully while making a lot of money. It's good she has her own career where she is making her own money. She is going to need to continue to earn her own money because the reality show and the circus won't last forever.

• Love 1

What's scary is when you see pictures of Kendall and Kylie when they do their makeup to look like Kim.  Those two caking on the makeup from such an early age is going to ruin their skin down the line.  Kylie is especially over the top with it.  She looks like a clown half the time.

(edited)

Kendall rarely wears a lot of make up. She only wears a little heavier make up when she is modeling or at an event on the red carpet. She looks very fresh faced the majority of the time. I agree that Kylie does wear a lot of make up and it makes her look too old for her age. Kylie wears a lot of make up to keep up with her older Kardashian sisters. I think she looks better without all of the make up.

rs_634x826-140721104500-634.kendall-topl

tumblr_n92kaf7l8f1qik9g7o1_500.jpg

Kendall on the cover of Love Magazine July 2014. Styled by Katie Grand and photographed by David Sims

Edited by Nioclas

The body type is more Jenner than Kris K. Face wise yeah she's more Kris, but since Kris and Kim have fucked up their faces its really hard to tell.    

So did Bruce. Kris & Bruce could have stolen all those kids, & nobody would be able to tell.

• Love 4

Uh.. I hope that's just a bad picture of him...

None of the Kardashian girls go for good looking men. Scott is probably on the pretty side, not very masculine. But none of the 3 sisters have great taste in men. There were all at best average. Kris wants those free  courtside tickets, Lamar can't supply them anymore so its up to someone else to get a baller. Kendall... your turn.

Miles Austin was pretty hot.

Where is he now?

In Kim's case I don't think she wants competition. She may have used Miles for publicity, he was the hot commodity then, but in pictures and in person, she wants to be the shining star. I think that is one thing that attracted her to

Kanye, his fixation on her. I'm sure Kris has told her, better to marry someone who loves you more than you love them, easier to manipulate. I'll bet Kris says in private, that Khloe's problem is she loved Lamar "more ".

• Love 2

Kendall rarely wears a lot of make up. She only wears a little heavier make up when she is modeling or at an event on the red carpet. She looks very fresh faced the majority of the time. I agree that Kylie does wear a lot of make up and it makes her look too old for her age. Kylie wears a lot of make up to keep up with her older Kardashian sisters. I think she looks better without all of the make up.

rs_634x826-140721104500-634.kendall-topl

tumblr_n92kaf7l8f1qik9g7o1_500.jpg

Kendall on the cover of Love Magazine July 2014. Styled by Katie Grand and photographed by David Sims

Speaking to Australia's KissFM on Tuesday, the brunette model said that shooting semi-nude is 'about energy and vibes and good music- so it's not weird in any way!'

The show's host quizzed the young Kardashian, asking, 'Is it weird when the photographer says 'OK, what I want you to do is take your top off'?,' but Kendall said no.

'The people that I work with make me very comfortable,' she replied.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2712532/Kim-Kardashian-goes-makeup-free-gives-sister-Kendall-Jenner-praise-latest-magazine-cover.html#ixzz399mBe6Mt

The show's host quizzed the young Kardashian, asking, 'Is it weird when the photographer says 'OK, what I want you to do is take your top off'?,' but Kendall said no.

Kendall is a Jenner, not a Kardashian. 

• Love 1

The real question is - will she carry that copy of Teen Vogue with her everywhere she goes??

Better yet.. will her mother?

Speaking of covers, I wonder if Kris carted around Kim's cover of K-9 magazine way back when? I totally loved it when Khloe and Kourtney  tossed that bombshell into the conversation.

• Love 1

Photos of Kendall at Riccardo Tisci's 40th birthday party in Ibiza

6ude7vO.jpg

xBFgd3j.png

Jr1aSB7.jpg

AwyLHPQ.png

A3hDb0i.jpg

qKLAQyd.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

More Photos from Kendall's Teen Vogue Shoot

1CBtTUk.jpg

se5pBjP.jpg

eIb4tyQ.jpg

9C5tWRS.jpg

86HIy4S.jpg

OHJkpkP.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

Kendall Interviews for Love Magazine and Teen Vogue

Why Kendall Jenner’s so cool right now

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/why-kendall-jenners-so-cool-right-now-9632369.html

Presenting September Cover Star Kendall Jenner, in All Her Up-and-Coming Mega Model Glory

http://www.teenvogue.com/entertainment/cover-stars/2014-08/kendall-jenner

They're ALL spoiled brats with a unbelievable sense of entitlement.   Her little hissy fit doesn't surprise me.  Wasn't it about a year ago, when Kylie was barely 16 that she threw a fit because she was refused bottle service at some club?  Just who do these assholes think they are?  Their 15 minutes HAVE to be up soon!

• Love 2

They're ALL spoiled brats with a unbelievable sense of entitlement. Her little hissy fit doesn't surprise me. Wasn't it about a year ago, when Kylie was barely 16 that she threw a fit because she was refused bottle service at some club? Just who do these assholes think they are? Their 15 minutes HAVE to be up soon!

But mommy lets us drink at home because we have such great work ethics and we give her 15% of everything we earn. And we swapped out old grannies pot gummies for the real thing!! She'll never know the difference.

Edited by iwasish

What do you expect from a Kardashian? Manners? Their momager has taught them that they are above the rest of us and Kendall and Kylie are spoiled bitches.

I also happened to read this, Kendall got a parking ticket while inside the juice shop.  She obviously parked in a no parking zone or didn't pay the meter:

On Tuesday, July 1, runway model Kendall stepped out with pal Hailey Baldwin (the daughter of Stephen and Kennya Baldwin) to grab drinks at Juice Press. Driving her sister Khloe’s brand new Jeep, which she was gifted by boyfriend French Montana for her 30th birthday, Kendall got a parking ticket while inside the juice shop.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kendall-jenner-bikini-hailey-baldwin-pictures-201417

• Love 1

What do you expect from a Kardashian? Manners? Their momager has taught them that they are above the rest of us and Kendall and Kylie are spoiled bitches.

I also happened to read this, Kendall got a parking ticket while inside the juice shop.  She obviously parked in a no parking zone or didn't pay the meter:

On Tuesday, July 1, runway model Kendall stepped out with pal Hailey Baldwin (the daughter of Stephen and Kennya Baldwin) to grab drinks at Juice Press. Driving her sister Khloe’s brand new Jeep, which she was gifted by boyfriend French Montana for her 30th birthday, Kendall got a parking ticket while inside the juice shop.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kendall-jenner-bikini-hailey-baldwin-pictures-201417

I am most disturbed by Kendall wearing that vintage AC/DC T-shirt! Like Kimmy in her Chicago shirt a few days ago. They have no clue about these classic bands or their music. Those posers need to step off.

• Love 3
(edited)

What is the daughter of Born Again Stephen Baldwin doing hanging out with a Kardashian?

Both the teenage Baldwins are friends with them.Ireland went to Sierra Canyon with Kendall and was pictured with Kylie at Kendall's apt while Kendall was in NY.

Hailey was/is part of Jaden + Kylie's Mall Rat Collective (the pretentious little scrote actually named them the MSFTS ) and they have all been friends for a few years and add in Sofia Richie and the Haddids to the mix of friends and frenemies (even though the Jenners and the Haddids are linked through Brody and Brandon ,and that Gigi's boyfriend has been with 2 other members of the group ,they are all friendly apart from Ken and Bella who fell out about a guy and haven't spoke to each other in 3 years).Her and Kendall now share the same London modelling agency ,Kendall got Hailey an in with Katie Grand (Kendall's mentor) and she was in the issue of LOVE that Kendall covered.And before Kendall got the use of Kimye's NY apt she used to crash at the Baldwins when in NY.

tumblr_mdep997NC81qdevmho1_500.jpg

I imagine Stephen and Bruce get on like a house on fire politically .

ETA

I don't buy the waitress/actress story (she was in the US version of Skins). It's remarkable that this came out the same day that Kylie' birthday mayhem was the big thing.So the more damaging underage booze up with penis cake ,various rappers and Bugatti story - Kris's parenting or lack of ,was there  crimes committed and is Kylie out of control is replaced by this she said-she said about a partially paid bill.

PLANTED STORY.

Edited by Humbugged

I am most disturbed by Kendall wearing that vintage AC/DC T-shirt! Like Kimmy in her Chicago shirt a few days ago. They have no clue about these classic bands or their music. Those posers need to step off.

Unfortunately you can thank clothing stores today for helping with this awful trend.  I spotted about a month ago a kid around maybe 10 or 11 wearing a vintage KISS tee.  I looked at my friend that I was with and said "I wonder if he even knows a KISS song"?  That same week I saw Urban Outfitters has an entire section with these types of shirts, including the Chicago shirt we saw Kim in. For some reason the Kardashians wearing these shirts bother me even more.

• Love 2

LOL She admits she doesn't want Kim at her shows.

Jenner -- who walked the runway for Marc Jacobs during New York Fashion week and the Chanel shows at Paris Fashion Week -- says she turned down half sister Kim Kardashian when she asked if she could watch her little sis hit the catwalk.

"Kim was invited to a lot of the shows that I was in," she explains (via The Cut). "She called me before and was like, 'Hey, I was invited to the show, I just wanted to let you know. Do you want me to come?' and I was like, 'No.'" -  

http://www.toofab.com/2014/07/31/kendall-jenner-love-magazine-interview-photos/?utm_source=gravity

60s and 70s band T-shirts are all the rage now.  Walk in to any Forever 21 store and you'll see Lynyrd Skynard, Pink Floyd, Blondie, KISS and other tee shirts. 

My daughter bought a replica Woodstock tee shirt from Urban Outfiters last year and I wasn't even old enough to attend that concert at the time.

She was invited to the shows, like she was invited to be the host of the Vienna Ball. Notice she never mentioned being paid for it? Why stay and be humiliated or disgusted as she claimed to be by racist comments, if you don't have to be there.

Because she had a contract to honor and had cashed the check.

• Love 1

Kris is pissed about the whole Kendall throwing money incident.  Legal action, really??!?!  So, in the end, Kendall DID leave without paying!  She twists things around, I can't wait for karma to get back at them!  TMZ has obtained a letter from Kendall's lawyer, admitting Jenner was indeed at Mercer Kitchen last week and that she accidentally skipped out on the bill.

story:

Kendall's attorney has since sent Morris a cease-and-desist letter demanding she print an "appropriate retraction and sincere apology" for her allegedly false and defamatory statements.

"Well, first of all, the woman tweeted ‘chasing a Kardashian down the street,'" Kris, who was in studio guest-hosting E! News today, pointed out to Giuliana Rancic, Catt Sadler and Jason Kennedy. "Kendall's a Jenner, so [Morris] needed, I guess, to get that attention out there."

"If anybody knows our little Kendall—our tall Kendall—she's the most respectful little girl in the world andw ould never do anything like that," Kris insisted. "And once she realized what was going on she absolutely gave the woman the 30 dollars that she owed—or 33 dollars, plus a tip—and felt very horrible about the fact that somebody would do this and create these stories and start spreading things."

Kendall then took legal action because she takes such things "very seriously and doesn't want people to walk all over her, and we go back to the thing of people who are bullies and do things that are not honest."

"Kendall's very serious about what people say and do and she considers her reputation everything," Kris continued, "and she feels like she did the most honest thing she could have done and was so nice—and by the way, Kendall lives very near this place and frequents this restaurant all the time and felt like she was in a real safe place."

http://www.eonline.com/news/569628/kris-jenner-explains-kendall-s-beef-with-new-york-waitress-and-watch-her-take-the-ice-bucket-challenge

blah blah blah.  FU Kris!  Kendall admitted to a crime but you're suing a waitress making less than 20K a year.

Edited by JerseyGirl

60s and 70s band T-shirts are all the rage now.  Walk in to any Forever 21 store and you'll see Lynyrd Skynard, Pink Floyd, Blondie, KISS and other tee shirts. 

My daughter bought a replica Woodstock tee shirt from Urban Outfiters last year and I wasn't even old enough to attend that concert at the time.

I'd love to hear Kendall's thoughts on Bon Scott vs. Brian Johnson. . . .

So Kendall left a whole 10% tip? I have no more words.

• Love 1

Of course she thought it was all paid for.   Everything in these people's lives are comped.  Besides, the restaurant should be grateful a member of the clan deigned to dine there.

Would refusing to serve a Kardashian be considered discrmination or a public health benefit?

I'd love to hear Kendall's thoughts on Bon Scott vs. Brian Johnson. . . .

DM, this made me laugh out loud.  Thank you for that.

As for the crap tip, I have no words either.

• Love 1

Kendall lives very near this place and frequents this restaurant all the time and felt like she was in a real safe place

WTH does that even mean?? A safe place to skip out on the check? A place that should just give her food?? And way to go mother of the year, point out that she lives "very near this place".

• Love 1

Kris is pissed about the whole Kendall throwing money incident.  Legal action, really??!?!  So, in the end, Kendall DID leave without paying!  She twists things around, I can't wait for karma to get back at them!  TMZ has obtained a letter from Kendall's lawyer, admitting Jenner was indeed at Mercer Kitchen last week and that she accidentally skipped out on the bill.

story:

Kendall's attorney has since sent Morris a cease-and-desist letter demanding she print an "appropriate retraction and sincere apology" for her allegedly false and defamatory statements.

"Well, first of all, the woman tweeted ‘chasing a Kardashian down the street,'" Kris, who was in studio guest-hosting E! News today, pointed out to Giuliana Rancic, Catt Sadler and Jason Kennedy. "Kendall's a Jenner, so [Morris] needed, I guess, to get that attention out there."

"If anybody knows our little Kendall—our tall Kendall—she's the most respectful little girl in the world andw ould never do anything like that," Kris insisted. "And once she realized what was going on she absolutely gave the woman the 30 dollars that she owed—or 33 dollars, plus a tip—and felt very horrible about the fact that somebody would do this and create these stories and start spreading things."

Kendall then took legal action because she takes such things "very seriously and doesn't want people to walk all over her, and we go back to the thing of people who are bullies and do things that are not honest."

"Kendall's very serious about what people say and do and she considers her reputation everything," Kris continued, "and she feels like she did the most honest thing she could have done and was so nice—and by the way, Kendall lives very near this place and frequents this restaurant all the time and felt like she was in a real safe place."

http://www.eonline.com/news/569628/kris-jenner-explains-kendall-s-beef-with-new-york-waitress-and-watch-her-take-the-ice-bucket-challenge

blah blah blah.  FU Kris!  Kendall admitted to a crime but you're suing a waitress making less than 20K a year.

Kris left out the part where the chef/owner backed his waitress' story and said Kendall and her party did  attempt to purchase alcohol and were refused. And suddenly Kris wants to use the Jenner name? Why, because it reflects badly on Bruce and not so much on Kim?  The facts are the facts, she tried to order alcohol, was refused, left the restaurant without paying, had to have someone follow or chase her party in order to get the payment and either"graciously and apologetically handed the funds over or threw them at the waitress. IMO, it's not much different than Kim telling her sister that she was invited to "host" the Vienna Ball instead of being paid to attend it with some old geezer.

• Love 3

I don't believe Kendal is anywhere near the most respectful girl in the world,  but I am weary of these waiter/wiatresses twittering and twattering  shit about their patrons.  She should be fired for that.   Any waitress who makes less than 20k annually must be working in small town Mississippi.  

• Love 1

With 10% tips (extremely insulting IMO), that waitress could soon be living in poverty. Luckily, most people (rich or not) tend to tip appropriately.

Well, tips are for quality of service, they aren't supposed to be a given. I guess it could be possible that Kendall did what the waitress said, but it could also be that the waitress did a shitty job & only deserved a 10% tip & decided to get payback by making up stories, especially if she really is an out of work actress. There's no way for any of us to know what really happened, on one hand, Kendall is a Kardashian, on the other, she's an easy target. I have no problem with her leaving a 10% (or less) tip for bad service, but if that's not what happened, then it sucks that she only left 10%. 

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3

I don't care the size of her tip. The owner/chef said that it was against policy for his wait staff to tweet twitter about customers, and that if the waitress hadn't quit, she probably would have been fired for it. But he did back her claim about the alcohol and running out/leaving the check unpaid. I think the waitress may have used a bit of hyperbole with "chasing a Kardashian down the street" but it could have been the straw that broke the camels back type thing. And IMO Kendall is exaggerating her "it was an oversight"and misstating that she merely handed over the payment in a pleasant manner, when it was more that she thrust the money at the waitress, likely in embarassment and the waitress feeling aggrieved over having to go to an extreme to close out the check, was rightly offended by the brusque behavior. Both parties could and should have acted in a nicer manner. I don't think the waitress was looking for publicity or she wouldn't have yanked her tweet. And she could have made the rounds of the gossip shows. But somehow I suspect that these two are going to be meeting up on some show and making nice. Kris will be behind it.

Gossip shows don't pay and now that she's made the news for tweeting about a customer by name, she'd be hard pressed to find another waitressing job. She knew she better stop while she was ahead and got herself fired. 

Gossip shows don't pay and now that she's made the news for tweeting about a customer by name, she'd be hard pressed to find another waitressing job. She knew she better stop while she was ahead and got herself fired. 

Not so much for the money but for the exposure. Especially as a struggling actress, exposure is everything. She could have parlayed this into a gig or two. I don't think either girl acted their best that night. I don't put all the blame on Kendall, but since she is the more name worthy, she needs to be more careful in her behavior. On the show she has exhibited a kind of haughty, smug, smart ass way of speaking to her mother and if that's the persona she puts forth in public..people will be happy to find reasons to show that she ain't all that and a bag of chips. 

I think many restaurant owners will be cheering this waitress on.

"If anybody knows our little Kendall—our tall Kendall—she's the most respectful little girl in the world andw ould never do anything like that," Kris insisted.

This statement is so laughable I had a hard time reading it with a straight face.  STFU Kris.  Your "little Kendall" is 18 years old and has been pretty much acting and living life like an adult the past 2 years.  Stop making excuses for your entitled brat.  This woman needs to realize that when defending her kids in the press she sounds ridiculous when she goes OTT like this.  I remember once when trying to defend Kim from an Obama putdown she called Kim "the hardest working young lady in the world". Yes she said WORLD! And she sounded like a fool then too. Yes Kim who spends her days taking selfies, doing photoshoots, getting botoxed up and flying all over for vacations works harder than women who have roles of leadership all over. *rolls eyes*

• Love 5

Well, she did drop out of school so I can't expect her to know that 20% is $6 on a $30 bill.  *rolls eyes*

Maybe Kendall considers good service to mean that the waitstaff will serve her alcohol despite her being underaged. You are not above the law, Kendall.