Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: The Iron Throne

Message added by Athena

No Book Talk. AT ALL.

• Start Topic

Episode Synopsis:

TBA

Reminder

This is for discussion of the TV show only, no book talk allowed - including saying "but it's different in the books". Any spoiler from outside the books (i.e. previews) should be in spoiler tags.

Hate it? Love it?  Indifferent?

Keep your comments about the show, the story, the characters, the writers; NOT your fellow posters or other groups of fans.

Thank you.

• Love 3

I have to say that I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would.

I'm bummed that Bran is King, but maybe now that he is ruler he will finally confer some useful information to people? However that bizarre small council meeting has me doubting though.

Was happy to see Ghost & Tormund again.

The rest turned out pretty much okay. Glad Brienne & The Onion Knight made it to the finish line.

• Love 18
Just now, Cheezwiz said:

Was happy to see Ghost & Tormund again.

The rest turned out pretty much okay. Glad Brienne & The Onion Knight made it to the finish line.

This and Ser Podrick were the things I liked about the episode.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I’m so confused why Aegon Targaryen is not the king of the seven kingdoms but honestly this ep was almost worth it for the shot of Danerys walking towards the stairs and Drogon’s wings unfolding behind her.

That shot was totally bitchin'!!!

I have to say that the things that consistently entertained me the most throughout the entire show were the dragons and the dire wolves!

• Love 15
(edited)

That was the end I wanted for Jon. I wanted him to be alive and back in the North, reunited with Ghost. I'm glad he said fuck the wall and went off with the Wildlings.  Drogon’s grief was awesome. Sansa got what she wanted. I hope she finds as little joy in being QiTN as her brothers did. She has no one watching her back, so she’d better hope the fair weather Northerners never get bugs up their butts where she’s concerned. I can’t believe Bronn got all that wealth. Glad to see Arya on her way. Bran the Broken? Tyrion, you still suck as Hand.

Edited by taurusrose
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
6 minutes ago, Quickbeam said:

Yawn. Glad to see Ghost again. So Jon was sentenced to the Nightswatch but got to go free to the North?

I don’t think he’s going free. I think he’s helping the Free Folk get settled. At this point the Nightswatch will likely be a long term penal colony and a diplomatic point of contact with the freefolk. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8