Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 5/13/2019

falltime
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, bannana said:

NutMeg has been quoting a stat that is something like 47% are pro-life and 47% are pro-choice.  AK countered with 72% do not want Roe v. Wade overturned*.  The latter is the more important stat.  NutMeg ignored her.

Way back in my college days I recall a class where they talked about polls, and how inconsistent they are, because there is bias in the way a question is asked.

For example:

If you ask, "do you support a womans right to make decisions related to reproduction?" You get a different result than if you ask, " do you think a woman has the right to kill her unborn child if it is inconvenient  for her to be pregnant?"

The pro-choice/anti-choice  percentages depend largely on how you word the questions. Polls are often worded a certain way to influence the results. Without knowing the specifics of who was polled and what questions were asked, opinion polls are meaningless. I hate when Meghan seems to have a poll-based statistic for everything she believes, instead of just stating something as her own belief.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, HaaCHOO said:

...and could she if she didn't have the benefits of wealth (big time!), status, and name recognition?  Could some chubby degreed 34-year-old on the other side of town who can't afford to stay blonde-blonde-blonde, who has to wear size 24 because she can't afford size 12, who has bad skin because she can't afford a dermatologist...and has no name recognition or possible nepotic associations--get any man or any job she wants?

The line "has to wear a 24 because she can't afford size 12" is one of the truest and best ones I have heard!

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Thank you ... I can never think of that word.  (Maybe I'll just call her Malaprop Meggie to remember!!)

The comedian, Norm Crosby built his act on malapropisms, and they were always funny. Not with Meghan, though. 

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, SuzieSioux said:

Yes, this x 1000! Meghan has earned everything that gets thrown at her. She'll be fine with a few criticisms of her looks, she can wipe away her tears with her undeserved millions. And I mean there really is something about her that is becoming increasingly toad-like. And many of her fashion choices like that horror yesterday aren't helping. I'm put in mind of Roald Dahl's The Twits: “If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it." (To be honest, this week every time I heard and saw Meghan on this show, I was seeing Gilead more and more.)

To many folk who attack her like this online, I imagine they have very little control against the people like Meghan and the policies they espouse that would destroy their lives. So I give them a bit of leeway with remarks like that. I prefer better made arguments and deeper thought and wittier comebacks, but to some maybe that's all they have to get back at her with.

I do wonder how Meghan will age. I'm with everyone else who thinks she's got one ugly attitude, but she is a beautiful girl on the outside. I do think people who are ugly on the inside tend to lose whatever outer beauty they possess more often than not.

What would someone like Meghan think of a woman who doesn't have a significant other, parents, or any kind of support to have a child? A child she may or may not have ever wanted? By a man she may or may not like? A regular woman who possibly works two jobs just to pay her bills and not a trust fund baby? I know people who still say women should carry the babies and give them up for adoption, but they make it sound like it's such a minor thing to go through. I try to see both sides to this, I really do. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 14

It’s always odd to me that someone is insulted being called thin or skinny. Guess I just don’t relate to you.  Sunny did make a lot of good points.  I would not wish diverticulitis on anyone. Not they way to lose weight. Poor Sunny. 

Who recorder the mom yelling at the bullies ?   Megan’s story about the drag queens going to school was really cool. 

Senator Kiobuchar did a really good job in this interview.  I did enjoy her story about John McCain.  He really was against Trump and I do miss someone standing up to his nonsense. 

I don’t live in New York but found Megan and Whoopi yelling about their governor pretty rude. Maybe he is as bad as they say but it was just so over the top. Joy tried to say some good things but who could hear them? 

• Love 9
Just now, tribeca said:

It’s always odd to me that someone is insulted being called thin or skinny. Guess I just don’t relate to you.  Sunny did make a lot of good points.  I would not wish diverticulitis on anyone. Not they way to lose weight. Poor Sunny.

I’ve been called thin many times. It doesn’t typically bother me. I would never respond by calling someone chunky. In our culture thin > fat. There is a difference between calling someone a skinny bitch in an endearing way and picking someone for being skinny-that is unacceptable and not too different from picking on someone for being fat.

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I’ve been called thin many times. It doesn’t typically bother me. I would never respond by calling someone chunky. In our culture thin > fat. There is a difference between calling someone a skinny bitch in an endearing way and picking someone for being skinny-that is unacceptable and not too different from picking on someone for being fat.

I've been told to eat a hamburger a few times. Skinny is more acceptable though.

Edited to add that I know I don't get near the abuse that a heavy person does. 

Edited by nokat
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

The original story on reddit was about a woman, a new employee, whose coworker called her "slim" instead of her name, and referred to her as " toothpick", and continued to do so after being asked to stop. She also commented that the woman needed to eat more and should put meat on her bones. So one day when the coworker said "good morning slim," the woman replied,"good morning chunky," making the point that it's not ok to refer to a coworker by a physical description.  It's not that "slim " is an insult, just that its disrespectful to use that as a nickname at work if the person objects. In a workplace, call people by their names.

It's like not wanting to be called red, or blondie, or shrimp, or tiny, by coworkers. It can be demeaning. We are more than our bodies.

And, to someone recovering from or struggling with an eating disorder, calling them slim or skinny can be damaging.

• Useful 5
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I do wonder how Meghan will age. I'm with everyone else who thinks she's got one ugly attitude, but she is a beautiful girl on the outside. I do think people who are ugly on the inside tend to lose whatever outer beauty they possess more often than not.

I agree that Meghan has a beautiful face, but her personality turns it into a scowling, rolling of the eyes, twitchy lipped ugliness. Does she ever watch herself on this show? I think the production crew intentionally shows her awful expressions on purpose. Of course, she probably thinks she is coming across as a ride or die, tough maverick chick.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

The original story on reddit was about a woman, a new employee, whose coworker called her "slim" instead of her name, and referred to her as " toothpick", and continued to do so after being asked to stop. She also commented that the woman needed to eat more and should put meat on her bones. So one day when the coworker said "good morning slim," the woman replied,"good morning chunky," making the point that it's not ok to refer to a coworker by a physical description.  It's not that "slim " is an insult, just that its disrespectful to use that as a nickname at work if the person objects. In a workplace, call people by their names.

It's like not wanting to be called red, or blondie, or shrimp, or tiny, by coworkers. It can be demeaning. We are more than our bodies.

And, to someone recovering from or struggling with an eating disorder, calling them slim or skinny can be damaging.

You are right that it is demeaning. It definitely does sound like that woman was mean-spirited. If you tell someone to stop, they need to respect that.

I had an eating disorder in my teens. I was sick and enjoyed my unusual thinness at that point-I only wanted to be thinner. The skinny comments didn't bother me until someone really seemed to focus on my size and eating habits. To this day I still remember a couple comments I got on my weight gain though. Because I was still a small person, some people assumed it wouldn't hurt my feelings to tell me I had gained weight. These comments were made after I recognized I had a problem and was trying to get to a healthy weight, but a part of me almost wanted to starve myself again. For me, anything opposite of skinny was always more hurtful, but I try to be sensitive to other people's feelings no matter what. 

I wouldn't call a coworker by their size, period. I know there are people who really can't help being bigger/smaller. I am a healthy weight now, but still skinny by most people's standards. People will make comments like "oh she's skinny, she won't eat that." I eat more than a lot of heavier people I know, so stuff like that is annoying. 

• Love 15

Good grief - how is one to work on their career paths by calling out their co-workers. I'm retired - but it never helps and what is the point? Let alone office gossip which can backfire badly.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

It's not that "slim " is an insult, just that its disrespectful to use that as a nickname at work if the person objects.

And if "Slim" isn't an insult in this case, neither is "Chunky."  Most likely, neither woman is happy with her size (or nickname(s), but Chunky will never understand that she's name-calling--because being slim is supposedly desirable--especially to her.

• Love 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, tribeca said:

It’s always odd to me that someone is insulted being called thin or skinny.

How should they feel?  

Edited by HaaCHOO
removed photo
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Scarier still is that under strict anti-abortion laws, an ectopic pregnancy will mean you die.  If the embryo is a person, no doctor is going to risk being charged with homicide, so you just bleed internally until you die.

Tinkerbell, your comment makes me wish we had an ANGRY emoticon choice!   So here's mine.  I'm ANGRY!

• Love 13
15 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Paul Begala gently slapped her down on Bill Maher's show, but I'm sure Meghan would veto his appearance, or hide in her dressing room.

No need...for some reason she gets sick for this type of appearance.  It's a miracle!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 5/17/2019 at 9:55 AM, blondiec0332 said:

There have been guests on the show who have had abortions.  Meghan is seriously deluding herself if she thinks she doesn't know anyone who has had one.

...lying to us when she claims... 

Sherry Shepherd doesn't want to count the number of abortions she's had. Amber Tamblyn, Meghan, remember her?  Whoopi's first abortion was self-induced with a coat hanger and she was only thirteen!  

Edited by HaaCHOO
typo-oh!
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

...lying to us when she claims... 

Sherry Shepherd doesn't want to count the numbef of abortions she's had. Amber Tamblyn, Meghan, remember her?  Whoopi's first abortion was self-induced with a coat hanger and she was only thirteen!  

I never knew that about Whoopi. Gosh, that's sad, she must've been terrified. I was so moved this week when she spoke of women in the bad old days drinking Draino etc. Now I see she was clearly speaking from first hand knowledge and the emotion came through. It must be so frustrating to sit opposite someone like Meghan. I seem to remember her saying to Elisabeth back in the day: "Have you ever had to make the decision? Then back off a little bit!"

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, SuzieSioux said:

Now I see she was clearly speaking from first hand knowledge and the emotion came through. It must be so frustrating to sit opposite someone like Meghan.

But NutMeg must know.  And still she continues with "murderer".  This will be the breaking point for Whoopi.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, bannana said:

But NutMeg must know.  And still she continues with "murderer".  This will be the breaking point for Whoopi.

Yeah I was thinking that too, there's no way Whoopi wouldn't have taken her aside to let her know "here's the thing", especially as she seemed to be a supporter of Meghan's. I agree that this must be the breaking point for Whoopi.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I say this as someone going completely off the way the tweet is written because I have not seen the show today. If Klobuchar denies knowledge of the specific comments referenced, then saying she isn't aware of what the comments are, is not dodging the question, it's answering it. And despite not knowing the context of the comments made, she still made clear what her position is on abortion. This person (and the retweeter) isn't very bright.

That's exactly how it happened.  She wasn't dodging, she answered the question with her own views... and told Meghan her misinformation was discredited.  I like Amy Klobuchar a lot.  Unfortunately I like several of the candidates a lot and they can't all be the next Pres.

14 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I have broken my own rule a couple of times over this bitch.  My rule being that when I chime in with my 2 cents worth on these boards, I never make fun of someone's physical appearance*; including their weight.  It always makes me feel bad afterwards when I do that so I don't do it.  That said, Meghan McCain is heartless, hateful and has no conscience or soul so the few times I have made a crack about her weight, I did not have any remorse for doing so.

*hair, makeup, wardrobe not included, lol.

I so agree.  The only thing I'll make fun of regarding Meghan's size is her disconnect with reality regarding what she claims is her dress size or hating being called skinny, because I don't believe either statement.  (I did think her hair looked cute but the eye shadow was a bit over the top.)

13 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

I looked it up. It's true. Joy had an ectopic pregnancy. It'd be interesting if this was brought up. 

My daughter had an ectopic pregnancy last fall.  Her first pregnancy.  It was heartbreaking.  She's still an emotional mess.  It was either terminate or, you know, die.

• Love 8
On 5/17/2019 at 8:44 AM, blondiec0332 said:

Years ago Keith Olberman was on Bill Maher's show and they were talking about one of the Fox guys. I can't remember if they said who it was or not but Keith said that guy told him he was only playing the role of the outraged conservative because it helped his career.

Not surprising. Way back when the son knew someone who had worked at CNN and who was dating Rush Limbaugh and the woman said "in person and real life he is a very nice fellow who is playing a role".  What?  That is even more dangerous.  Plus I don't believe it is true.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

That's exactly how it happened.  She wasn't dodging, she answered the question with her own views... and told Meghan her misinformation was discredited.  I like Amy Klobuchar a lot.  Unfortunately I like several of the candidates a lot and they can't all be the next Pres.

I so agree.  The only thing I'll make fun of regarding Meghan's size is her disconnect with reality regarding what she claims is her dress size or hating being called skinny, because I don't believe either statement.  (I did think her hair looked cute but the eye shadow was a bit over the top.)

My daughter had an ectopic pregnancy last fall.  Her first pregnancy.  It was heartbreaking.  She's still an emotional mess.  It was either terminate or, you know, die.

There's no choice involved in an ectopic pregnancy ....a fetus cannot survive in the fallopian tubes.

Both fetus and mother will die. 

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, deirdra said:
23 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I do think she’s beautiful, and love that she’s not beating herself up for not being a skinny girl. Life is too short to not love yourself and enjoy it. 

But why does she repeatedly say that she is a size 12-14?

And why does she also repeatedly say that she is healthy?

It is all just as imaginary as her imaginary friends that she has for every topic!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Tosia said:

There's no choice involved in an ectopic pregnancy ....a fetus cannot survive in the fallopian tubes.

And Meghan will continue SCREECHING her ignorant and cruel RANTS!!  Is there no one she respects who is willing to take educate her?  Or have those few people finally given up.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

Not surprising. Way back when the son knew someone who had worked at CNN and who was dating Rush Limbaugh and the woman said "in person and real life he is a very nice fellow who is playing a role".  What?  That is even more dangerous.  Plus I don't believe it is true.

Daryn Kagan! She was a sports reporter at CNN for YEARS. I grew up watching her and many others at CNN who are no longer there on television. I still remember when I found out they were dating. *barf*

But yeah. Meghan was saying on Larry King Live literally ten years ago this year (when she was 24) that she was "personally pro life" but was not about to scrutinize women who were pro-choice because it "wasn't [her] place" to do so. I do wonder if she feels pressure to act like this in public because of how extreme the party has become and she feels being a moderate can't compete with that cachet-wise, or because of how her husband/in-laws feel about the issue themselves. Or, you know, both.

Either way, I don't like it. 

ETA: Oh, and there's this article about her from 2009, which points out that she called HERSELF a "progressive Republican" at the time (and I remember that, too). So much for Little Miss Hard Line Conservative on the show today. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2009/03/meghan-mccain-youth-spokeswoman/4889/

Edited by UYI
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
21 hours ago, Anthea84 said:

In the young turks, Anna Kasparin commented how Meghan is lying about her personal believes. They worked together and Meghan expressed other opinions about abortion in private. She is only acting for the show and the conservatives.

If this is true she is really disgusting. Hypocrite  

Totally believe it.  

• Love 10
(edited)
17 hours ago, Tosia said:

Happened to me too. 

I hadn't been feeling well for a few weeks. I was 44. Spotting a bit which i thought was perimenopause. 

I finally went to the dr. After tests,  He said i have was pregnant, butitwas tubsl/ectopic and I needed to go to the hospital NOW. did i have someone to drive me or did they need to get an ambulance?

I was 6 weeks along.   My sister drove me. Hubbie was out of town.  I had surgery and my mom said the dr. Was astounded at how much blood there was.  

Bittersweet.

I used to escort women from car to door at abortion clinics back in the 80's/90's.   I did worry a bit about  getting shot. I wouldn't do it today--too many crazies . Real crazy. 

I also had a tubal pregnancy. After my GP did pregnancy test she sent me to obgyn to get medical abortion because I have blood disorder and this was 5th pregnancy with 2 living children and blood titer  was off the charts.  The weekend  before seeing him I had excruciating pain so after he examined me and had his partner examine me told me to get dressed to schedule surgery because it was tubal.  When I sat up off table I went into shock ,lucky the  nurse was still in room. He had nurse put me in her car with seat laying back and went thru ER and right t to surgery. I lost 2 units of blood. Hospital wouldn’t let me do any sterilization. ( law was needed 24 hours to think it over) This doctor was furious but on his toes so he took out tube on one side and “ cystic ovary “on other side.  

It is insane to even consider moving a pregnancy from the tube. All the GOP doesn’t want to pay for they think this science fiction surgery would be cost effective? 

As my  nurse mother would say that’s my war story. 

Think it was bannana who noticed Meeagain’s upper lip and just so happens a video was frozen with that snarl. 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, UYI said:

Daryn Kagan! She was a sports reporter at CNN for YEARS. I grew up watching her and many others at CNN who are no longer there on television. I still remember when I found out they were dating. *barf*

But yeah. Meghan was saying on Larry King Live literally ten years ago this year (when she was 24) that she was "personally pro life" but was not about to scrutinize women who were pro-choice because it "wasn't [her] place" to do so. I do wonder if she feels pressure to act like this in public because of how extreme the party has become and she feels being a moderate can't compete with that cachet-wise, or because of how her husband/in-laws feel about the issue themselves. Or, you know, both.

Either way, I don't like it. 

ETA: Oh, and there's this article about her from 2009, which points out that she called HERSELF a "progressive Republican" at the time (and I remember that, too). So much for Little Miss Hard Line Conservative on the show today. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2009/03/meghan-mccain-youth-spokeswoman/4889/

Yes that’s who it was!!  

• Love 4
(edited)

Thanks, The View, I'd not heard the guy who believes ectopic pregnancies can be reimplanted; I wonder if he also thinks miscarried fetuses and babies can be reimplanted?  ~20% of pregnancies end in spontaneous miscarriages - is he going to assume the women did something wrong and lock them up?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I wonder if the guy who believes ectopic pregnancies can be reimplanted also thinks miscarried fetuses and babies can be reimplanted?  ~20% of pregnancies end in spontaneous miscarriages - is he going to assume the women did something wrong and lock them up?

That is the fear women face nowadays in these states that are passing such restrictive abortion laws

• Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

How should they feel?  

I don’t t know.  You cut off the rest of response that I don’t relate to it.  I never call people names or by their size. But it’s not relatable to me.  My sister always complains she can’t gain weight.  I can diet and exercise like a crazed person and not even lose a whole pound.  So she would not relate to my problem. 

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, deirdra said:

Thanks, The View, I'd not heard the guy who believes ectopic pregnancies can be reimplanted; I wonder if he also thinks miscarried fetuses and babies can be reimplanted?  ~20% of pregnancies end in spontaneous miscarriages - is he going to assume the women did something wrong and lock them up?

Google Purvi Patel, who was sent to prison in Indiana for 20 years in 2015 for having  had a miscarriage. We are living in scary times indeed.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

So commenting after reading a lot of posts. I was lucky to have affordable birth control, and never had to make the choice. I think discussions like what was on the View are important.

• Love 9
On 5/17/2019 at 7:11 PM, tribeca said:

You directed this comment (below) to me, so I included your full statement above.

3 hours ago, tribeca said:

I don’t t know.  You cut off the rest of response that I don’t relate to it.  I never call people names or by their size. But it’s not relatable to me.  My sister always complains she can’t gain weight.  I can diet and exercise like a crazed person and not even lose a whole pound.  So she would not relate to my problem.

Okay...your comment is shown first, that it's odd that someone is insulted when called thin or skinny and that you don't relate to that.  Your comments made me think you can't understand why all skinny people don't consider themselves blessed--and it's "odd" when they are insulted.  Not experiencing others' concerns yet calling them "odd" is something to ponder.

Perhaps I misunderstood.  Maybe I'm just old.

• Love 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

You directed this comment (below) to me, so I included your full statement above.

Okay...your comment is shown first, that it's odd that someone is insulted when called thin or skinny and that you don't relate to that.  Your comments made me think you can't understand why all skinny people don't consider themselves blessed--and it's "odd" when they are insulted.  Not experiencing others' concerns yet calling them "odd" is something to ponder.

Perhaps I misunderstood.  Maybe I'm just old.

Has been trying to think of how to respond to this. I got called toothpick, stringbean, big bird (for being tall). It's still hurtful even if someone is making fun of you being skinny.

Yes, some of you will see that I snark in My600 lb Life here on primetimer. You tend to pass on body hate.

Edited by nokat
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Google Purvi Patel, who was sent to prison in Indiana for 20 years in 2015 for having  had a miscarriage. We are living in scary times indeed.

Wow.🙁

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Tosia said:

The mostly white men making these laws don't care since most of the women affected aren't related to them. They seem to view women as breeders first and anything else second.

• Love 9

I meant to post this earlier and I forgot.  Is anyone else surprised that when Howard mentioned the yelling and screaming on the show, Joy said something like, "We're in the news everyday now."  I was surprised she said that because that was almost validating Meghan's bragging (via Twitter retweets) that they're getting press now (since she joined the show).  I just wish Joy hadn't said that because now Meghan's head will grow more than it's already grown.

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I meant to post this earlier and I forgot.  Is anyone else surprised that when Howard mentioned the yelling and screaming on the show, Joy said something like, "We're in the news everyday now."  I was surprised she said that because that was almost validating Meghan's bragging (via Twitter retweets) that they're getting press now (since she joined the show).  I just wish Joy hadn't said that because now Meghan's head will grow more than it's already grown.

And that is why nutmeg is there to stay. 

• Love 4

So odd.

Poor Sunny...left out again on SNL when they featured the (almost) full panel...with Ana Navarro.  Surely Melissa Villasenor's impersonation talent and the EXCELLENT hair and makup provided by SNL artists could create a Sunny Hostin.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Joy said something like, "We're in the news everyday now."  I was surprised she said that because that was almost validating Meghan's bragging (via Twitter retweets) that they're getting press now (since she joined the show).

Yes, she somewhat bragged about it and even said twice:  it works.  🤦‍♀️

• Love 2
On 5/18/2019 at 11:07 AM, OnTime said:

And why does she also repeatedly say that she is healthy?

It is all just as imaginary as her imaginary friends that she has for every topic!

I interpreted what she said as meaning she is an able-bodied person who's free of disease. If you've had family and friends who've battled cancer, have had a lot of serious surgeries, disabilities, it makes you so grateful just to be a healthy person. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

So odd.

Poor Sunny...left out again on SNL when they featured the (almost) full panel...with Ana Navarro.  Surely Melissa Villasenor's impersonation talent and the EXCELLENT hair and makup provided by SNL artists could create a Sunny Hostin.

I wonder if they haven't tried that because they don't want to do anything remotely close to blackface. 

• Love 4
On 5/18/2019 at 10:46 PM, nokat said:

So commenting after reading a lot of posts. I was lucky to have affordable birth control, and never had to make the choice. I think discussions like what was on the View are important.

Exactly!  I also had parents, who from and early age, taught us about our bodies and how they worked.  Even in the 70s we had bowls of condoms in each bathroom and  us girls were offered medical services no questions asked.  How we could move backward is beyond me.

Bringing up ectopic pregnancy - how in the world could saving the woman be anything but OK?  I never even thought that was in jeopardy.  How stupid of me.

• Love 5
On 5/18/2019 at 9:46 PM, nokat said:

I have 5 kids..the last one was conceived while I was on birth control. 

It can happen.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5