Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Vianey and Allen's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

WHY do they always walk on the sides of their feet?!  That looks so painful!  

I think their legs are so huge, their feet can't be flat on the floor. 

• Love 1

They don't even speak or look at each other while they shovel the spaghetti in! She's 646 and he's 678 I say. They give "eating for 2" a whole new meaning!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The sheer quantity of food they're putting away is frightening. Whole pizzas each? Plus a burger and fries for her.

And here I was feeling bad about stopping off at the Chinese bakery for a pork bun for breakfast today.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

OMG the operator did NOT need to show that shot of her horrid lower belly!!!  

What kind of infectious zoo does she have there for it to look like that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Good evening, Pounders. My eating habit tonight is plain white rice, a little roasted chicken, and plain yogurt. Not by choice. Pre-colonoscopy food restrictions.

I sense double the snark tonight. 

They just reclined. Is the color of her underwear dirty brown, or is she shooting the camera a 600 pound beaver!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think he said they were stealing car parts, and cars.    Or stealing cars for a chop shop operation.     So help me, they better not tell Dr. Now they don't shovel down tons of food all day long.   

That growth on her belly looks horrible, and painful.   

What horrible lives they both have had, I hope they embrace the program, lose a lot, and get better.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Maybe if they both got a job they would have less time to eat.  What do ya think??

I'm still trying to figure out how they can afford to eat the way they do. That was probably about $80 work of take out right there.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Hellga said:

OK, his speech problem is due to an injury.  I apologize for being snide about it. 

Me too. Really, I have a lot of sympathy for these people. They were dealt a raw deal in life. 😢

• Love 4
Just now, fonfereksglen said:

Immobile hips and knees?

Or dislocated, maybe?  I know a few big people who tend to walk with their feet kind of flared out (I call it "duck-footed").  But actually rolling over on the side like that...oww.  I had to do that briefly when I cut my toe and had to get stitches, and it gets uncomfortable pretty quickly.

• Love 1

Wonder whether the dogs are disappointed they got owned by these two beasts. Do the dogs envy other dogs whose masters take them for walks and buy them dog food. Dogs have powerful noses and these two likely stink.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Was the spaghetti, pizza, burger and fries all ONE eating binge?!  😞

I didn’t notice the burger and fries, but I thought I saw grilled-cheese sandwiches.

That spaghetti did look good.

• LOL 1
13 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Hi Pounders!  We've got a two fer from Chicago!  

My eating habits was a Ham and Cheddar sandwich and Whisps chips.  Right now, I'm sipping on a cup of coffee so strong that the spoon is stirring the coffee by itself.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5933-1371230955-2.g

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Hellga said:

OMG the operator did NOT need to show that shot of her horrid lower belly!!!  

What kind of infectious zoo does she have there for it to look like that?

Zoo? Zoo! My skin is now craaawling!!

I'm soaking your custom drawers in gasoline right now. Most Haunting Comment Award goes to Hellga!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

That spaghetti looks good. Now I want spaghetti.

I haven't had bread, or rice, or potatoes...or pasta...since December, and my mouth is watering! That looks so good. And tonight is my intermittent fast day, so it's hard when they eat good lookin' food. Of course, looking at THEM makes it easier!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Was the spaghetti, pizza, burger and fries all ONE eating binge?!  😞

I know she had the spaghetti, burger and fries all on her tray at the same time.

• Love 1

Seriously, it took me 3 days to eat a whole pizza. And I felt kinda sick after each 2 piece helping. How do they make an entire pizza a side dish?

• Love 6

Oh man. I like these two. I'm a little haunted and scared by that resuscitation clip in the opening. I don't remember seeing it before on this show. 

They are both in bad shape to say the least. I'm really hoping they both can turn things around.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

They each got their own pizza!!! And she is finishing off his😨

You may want to stop counting pizzas. It gets difficult.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3