Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Vianey and Allen's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Azubah said:

Ooo, speech impediment due to brain damage. Don't WE feel like crap for picking on his voice. (Well, I do, anyway.)

So is that his voice or is he using a device?

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Hana Chan said:

Well, obviously they are members of the "Clean Plate Club".

More like the CEOs.

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Did he say he was stealing carpets?

Cars.

What up, Pounders?!  My eating habit was salmon, broccoli, and quinoa.  I tend to eat pretty healthy on M600P nights, as if Dr. Now is watching me. 

Both of these people could be very attractive if they lost weight.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Looks like they live next to Olivia's family!  Chicago.. pizza.....hot beef.... pizza.... pizza..... pizza.

OLIVIA! That’s who she reminds me of

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

OK, I feel really bad for Allen. Poor guy. Speech impediment from an accident. And a teacher who told him to drop out because he got picked on?! 

UGH. 

Did he say he was stealing carpets?

Carpets was Vito Corleone in Godfather II .

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

This is my fucking punishment for gleefully enjoying Angie J last week. Trauma related speech impediments and people hit with extension cords. 

C'mon, Callaphera, you can do this. You can always find something to snark. There's gotta be something here. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Midnightblue said:

OK, I heard the part about the stilted speech being from an injury, but I was just listening, not watching, and when I looked up, I was very surprised to see that he isn't black. I'm not trying to be rude or stereotypical, but did anyone else notice that?

He sounded like a Louisiana accent to me.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, aliya said:

So is that his voice or is he using a device?

It's his voice. 

I feel sorry for her. Her mother was a bitch, and then some asshole her mom rented a room to molested her. Ugh. 

• Love 1

There are two dogs.     That picture of them from a long time ago were so much better than now.  

I may never eat spaghetti again.      I totally hate her mother, and hope she's roasting in hell.   I hope Lola isn't into letter writing to dead relatives again. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

More like the CEOs.

By clean plate club, you mean someone who actually leaves the bed and washes a plate?

• LOL 7
(edited)

So she was 400 pounds at age 15 and that's when her abusive mother died.

Also sexually abused by a tenant in her home before that. 

Sad story.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Hit you with anything she got her hands on?  Standard Operating Procedure in the South, Baby!

My grandmother was a wonderful person - but that didn't stop her from telling us to go outside and get our own switch off the bush in the yard. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

Hey, all! Two pages already! 

My eating habit is almond flour pankcakes and sausage. 

Sounds like you are doing the Keto diet? Good for you! I was too, until I ordered this pizza.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1