Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: The Show Must Go On

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

You know Erica is trying to stay married until she’s given Tom’s power of attorney and it looks like the finish line is in sight.

Erika and Tom have been married for 20 years. It’s not like she married him yesterday.

6 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I get reminded of the Girls Next Door.

Oh, I use to love that show. That was when the E! Network was still good.

• Love 14
59 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I like Kyle, but agreed. I don't need to see any couple like that. 

Maybe she’s trying to keep up with Denice, the sex maniac.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Bravo editors, was it really necessary to “flashback” to Teddi’s son having a meltdown? It certainly wasn’t enjoyable viewing the first time around. 

On the other hand, I lol-ed at your shady “flashbacks” of Lisa VP and Camille greeting each other. “One minute ago...”  So I guess we’ll call it a draw. 

Kyle, I don’t care how “hot” you and your Maurice are for each other, nobody needs or wants to see you mounting him in pubic. That’s a whole lot of cringe. Leave that for the boudoir please.

Camille—yikes. Was she always this messy (season 1 aside) and 2-faced? Has she just been getting a good edit as a Friend-of these past years? Is it possible the cancer treatments she received kind of messed with the wiring in her brain? Because nothing she’s saying is really adding up! She seems to contradict everything she was saying to Lisa’s face in her TH. It’s definitely not a good look at all.

Yes, Camille has always been messy. She hired Howard Braggman to clean up her image for while, but even he can’t keep the old Camille from resurfacing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Jel said:

Giggy and his eleven seconds of exercise! 

Lisa's new kitchen is very Lisa Vanderpump. I liked it.

The lie detector test! 

Those were the highlights for me. 

Kyle is so thirsty for someone who's been on the show since the beginning. Please straddle your husband on your own time -- I feel halfway violated.

I like LVP’s new kitchen too. I wonder why she is taking a lie detector test if she is adamant that she is telling the truth. I wouldn’t even bother, especially since the way LVP talks, she is done with Kyle, Dorit, and Teddi.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, jalady said:

BO-RING.  If this is the best they can do without LVP, it's time to move on.  I have no desire to see Erika Jayne, Mikey or her "singing".  Lose some of the dead weight (Teddi, Dorit and Rinner) and find some real BH divas.  At this point I'd welcome Kim back.

And I liked LVP's new kitchen!  And the pink accents and pots.  

I thought the last couple of episodes have been boring, but the ratings are still stable. The show is averaging 1.7 million viewers and 0.8 in the 18-49 year old demographic. So even with LVP seeing minimal screen time, the show hasn’t experienced a substantial ratings decline.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8

I missed Lisa's kitchen, so can't comment on the pink decor, but not a fan of pink.  

Erika -- no. So it was all lipsynched?  

Kyle -- you are too old to be mounting your husband in public.  Embarrassing.

• Love 11

26 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

Meh. Unless Brigitte Nielsen is asking the questions and it is to win Flavor Flav's heart I'm not interested.

Can LVP find ANYONE besides Sessa to film with? I know Blizzard was  busy sabotaging Erika's sound system, but there must be someone else around.

Tom was awe struck. Awe struck that he has wasted all that money.

And Teddi got a haircut. Hi I'm Teddi's haircut.

Pour one out for the classic VH1 trashy reality shows...

I gave myself a headache from rolling my eyes so hard at the lie detector thing. Really?

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
52 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I like Camille most of the time, but she can really lay it on thick when she's being buddy-buddy with someone, i.e. her talk with LVP.  She knows damn well that she was just badmouthing her a few weeks prior to that.

Ha.  She did it in the talking heads that aired right after she met with Lisa insisting on how she understood.

But Lisa, dear, Camille's wedding is not your wedding.  You go for her.  No one will care about you. 

Remember last week when they talked too much about sex?  I prefer that to the straddling and pony dancing in tonight's episode. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

Even though she constantly threatens to quit, she won't.  She's too thirsty.  Her constantly playing the poor victim and "it's a joke" is getting as old as her matronly outfits.

Maybe. But only LVP could look that good and bring that Dynasty vintage throwback vibe while being filmed through a Vaseline smeared lens. Like, Kyle's trying this season in her talking heads but it just ain't the same. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
39 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I like LVP’s new kitchen too. I wonder why she is taking a lie detector test if she is adamant that she is telling the truth.

I guess she had to do SOMETHING to make her quota of scenes...😉

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

You know Erica is trying to stay married until she’s given Tom’s power of attorney and it looks like the finish line is in sight.

Regarding Erica & Tom ..  I’m thinking maybe she met him when or if she was down and out, and his eyes lit up and he promised to take care of her forever?  Maybe he’s sort of a protector.  She seems to love and appreciate him.  She has everything her heart desires, and he has a hot wife on his arm.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 23

One big ol' commercial for Erika Jayne. Somebody at BRAVO really loves her. 

All the ass kissing back stage. It went on and on and on.........Kyle had enough so she jumps and dry humps her husband to get some attention. WTH is going on with her?

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Yeah, Kyle always has to get all the attention on her. 

Yup straddling your husband in public when you’re drunk 🥴 is both sloppy and gross.  I guess she just couldn’t help herself with all the sex talk of late and just had to prove she’s a player.

• Love 14
57 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I honestly think tonight is the first time I’ve ever seen Giggy walk.  That makes me kind of sad.

I totally agree. I just lost my precious 14.5 yr old Dachshund two weeks ago to a sudden seizure so watching Giggy made me cry. It's just too soon to see all these sweet doggies on any shows right now. I miss my girl so much and the grief and heartache are so very intense. I wish I could hold my baby girl just one more time. Dying inside. Sigh Why can't they live twice the amount of time? I will remember my gentlist, kindest, calmest girl forever. She was a one in a million dog that can never be replaced. RIP my beautiful Kaycee-mommy loves you forever.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Not sure but i think he’s involved in a big lawsuit currently, maybe he will lose it all soon.....I mean the money lol.  Hard to believe he is still working.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Raiderred said:

I totally agree. I just lost my precious 14.5 yr old Dachshund two weeks ago to a sudden seizure so watching Giggy made me cry. It's just too soon to see all these sweet doggies on any shows right now. I miss my girl so much and the grief and heartache are so very intense. I wish I could hold my baby girl just one more time. Dying inside. Sigh Why can't they live twice the amount of time? I will remember my gentlist, kindest, calmest girl forever. She was a one in a million dog that can never be replaced. RIP my beautiful Kaycee-mommy loves you forever.

My heart is breaking for you, @Raiderred.  I am so very sorry for your unbearable loss.

• Love 15
(edited)
2 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I like LVP’s new kitchen too. I wonder why she is taking a lie detector test if she is adamant that she is telling the truth. I wouldn’t even bother, especially since the way LVP talks, she is done with Kyle, Dorit, and Teddi.

I bet she just wants to prove her point, have the last word so to speak and be done with it.  I think she has felt so betrayed by this group and needs to take a stand for herself.

Edited by endure
  • Love 24
2 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

That last LVP scene? That is just one example of why she's the MVP of this franchise.

I think it's one hop away from Aviva's leg toss. It's unbelievably contrived and produced.

I cannot stand Sessa. Go away.

3 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Ericka was pissed because she was caught lip syncing. And then the track when on when she was just standing there.  Not that anyone is surprised, but I'm sure some believers who think she is really a singer cried a bit.

I'd expect impressive choreography given that she wasn't singing live. Instead we got something that was slightly better than Luann's Halloween Frankenstein clomping.

Mikey Minden allegedly choreographed the Pussycat Dolls world tours for years, but he clearly never learned how to actually produce and direct a show. That was worse than a number of high school plays that I've seen. Yeah, I think she'd fit in perfectly on Bravo's Barely Talented Tour.

• LOL 9
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Regarding Erica & Tom ..  I’m thinking maybe she met him when or if she was down and out, and his eyes lit up and he promised to take care of her forever?  Maybe he’s sort of a protector.  She seems to love and appreciate him.  She has everything her heart desires, and he has a hot wife on his arm.

I agree with all of this. I do think Tom having money was a big reason why Erika wanted to marry him. She was a struggling actress at the time who was working as a waitress to make ends meet. However, I do believe she does care about him. I don’t think she has stayed with him over two decades just waiting for him to die. And Erika may not even inherit all or most of Tom’s money when he does die, which could be the reason she’s working to make her own money now. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
(edited)
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

The new kitchen is $300,000 worth of gaudy - but at least it’s brighter.

20% of that amt was probably for what I believe was a huge La Cornue range

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
(edited)

In general, old man + young, pretty girl = she got with him for the money, he got with her for the arm candy.  If Tom had been a waiter in the same restaurant she met him in and he tried to hit on her, she would've complained to the manager about being sexually harassed.  When there is a big age difference or disparity in physical appearance, someone's compensating for something.  How often do you see a rich, pretty young thing with an old man or broke old man with young hottie of sound mind and body?  I'll wait.

Camille is two-faced and I don't care for her at all.

Kyle was much more enjoyable this episode.

The cast needs to be shaken up.  Teddi, Denise and Camille can go.

Edited by Talented Tenth
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Plus all her custom Le Creuset is pink. (I’m not really in the know of that, but when I could afford 2 pieces I had to search hard for the color I wanted).I’m not internet savvy like y’all. 

I'm drooling over that lovely pink!

• Love 24
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

If Big Daddy is still funding Erika’s show, is it just a vanity/desperation project?

It seems to me when you put on a show, they pay you, right? LOL.  If we needed any further proof this is a vanity project, she gave it to us tonight!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 15
(edited)

Lie detector test next week? Don't know why she would bother. There could be writing on the wall and the harpies wouldn't believe it.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

I kind of do.  Please don't think less of me.

Because otherwise, how would we know they are all having so.much.fun?

I like it too. 

• Love 9

I still can't believe that Mikey guy is such a huge presence in Erika's life. He comes off to me as a huge joke. His behavior is so amped up. I wouldn't be surprised to learn he "works" for "free" to get bravo air time & free hand me downs from Erika's closet/cosmetics drawer.  Erika def changes gears when Tom is around to a submissive little lady that's a far cry from the dominant, mouthy glam gal or the fishing, hunting, camping country girl. She is an enigma. 

Agreed Kyle is a needy preteen in a middle aged body. Sometimes I like her but when she gets all extra, I can't really watch.  

Teddi annoys me somehow. I can't put my finger on it but I am over her and have been now for awhile. Her husband is fugs IMO and he was trying a little hard tonight too. I def saw the editors pointing out the juxtaposition of blob PK on the couch with two same-aged husbands who are physically fit or "hot." Dorit is coming into her own and I wouldn't be surprised if she ditched old PK ultimately. 

I dont care about LVP. Never really have . Her face & hair are amazing considering her age. I otherwise find her boring . Idk why. She's also cunning and conniving.  If the ladies want to ice her out, it's fine by me. Toodaloo- she'll be fine without the show.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Raiderred said:

I'm so sorry for your loss, animals are the best. They don't let you down like people do. Hope you can remember the joy and happiness your pup brought you without too much sadness. 🐕

• Love 23