Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
KungFuBunny

S09.E14: The Show Must Go On

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

I kind of do.  Please don't think less of me.

Because otherwise, how would we know they are all having so.much.fun?

I like it too. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I still can't believe that Mikey guy is such a huge presence in Erika's life. He comes off to me as a huge joke. His behavior is so amped up. I wouldn't be surprised to learn he "works" for "free" to get bravo air time & free hand me downs from Erika's closet/cosmetics drawer.  Erika def changes gears when Tom is around to a submissive little lady that's a far cry from the dominant, mouthy glam gal or the fishing, hunting, camping country girl. She is an enigma. 

Agreed Kyle is a needy preteen in a middle aged body. Sometimes I like her but when she gets all extra, I can't really watch.  

Teddi annoys me somehow. I can't put my finger on it but I am over her and have been now for awhile. Her husband is fugs IMO and he was trying a little hard tonight too. I def saw the editors pointing out the juxtaposition of blob PK on the couch with two same-aged husbands who are physically fit or "hot." Dorit is coming into her own and I wouldn't be surprised if she ditched old PK ultimately. 

I dont care about LVP. Never really have . Her face & hair are amazing considering her age. I otherwise find her boring . Idk why. She's also cunning and conniving.  If the ladies want to ice her out, it's fine by me. Toodaloo- she'll be fine without the show.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

My guess is Charlie is paying for his daughter's first dance prep. 
 

My guess is Bravo did. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Raiderred said:

I totally agree. I just lost my precious 14.5 yr old Dachshund two weeks ago to a sudden seizure so watching Giggy made me cry. It's just too soon to see all these sweet doggies on any shows right now. I miss my girl so much and the grief and heartache are so very intense. I wish I could hold my baby girl just one more time. Dying inside. Sigh Why can't they live twice the amount of time? I will remember my gentlist, kindest, calmest girl forever. She was a one in a million dog that can never be replaced. RIP my beautiful Kaycee-mommy loves you forever.

I'm so sorry for your loss, animals are the best. They don't let you down like people do. Hope you can remember the joy and happiness your pup brought you without too much sadness. 🐕

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not 'team anyone' in this mess but the lie detector test is whatever.  She set it up and I'm sure the questions and answers are reviewed ahead of time.

i do love the new kitchen though.  So big and bright and those countertops are beautiful.

Rinna actually look a lot better every time she ditches the 'iconic' hair.  Yet she keeps going back to it.  I don't get it.

Lots of River today! She is such a camera whore.  Thirsty doggie ;-)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Do people actually pay money to see Ericka “ perform”?  I think Mikey is not a very talented choreographer & he seemed to freak out when the music went off,which seems a bit unprofessional. I’m not sure what her relationship with Tom Girardi is but it seems to make them both happy so there’s that. Doubt there’s much passion; I don’t think that even with all her blatant sexual talk, Ericka is  interested in having a physical relationship with anyone but herself.  Teddy, your young son has a meltdown every time he’s on camera with you - I suspect you are working too much.  I’m also concerned with Elouise being left alone so much and with two men as her caretakers. Not to cast any aspersions, but that little girl is non verbal and the optics are not good.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

My guess is Bravo did. 

Probably not, unless you saw a company name or logo. For example any time Priv has provided free services in exchange for a plug, we see everyone on the team is wearig a Priv logo t-shirt and one of cast is usually required to say something like "don't you love Priv" or "we didn't have Priv when I was..." or "Priv is so convenient." Then there is double; it's a plug within a plug. They had Tinsley do a plug for a hand cream inside of a plug for Priv--Inception!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

 I’m also concerned with Elouise being left alone so much and with two men as her caretakers. Not to cast any aspersions, but that little girl is non verbal and the optics are not good

I felt a tad guilty for thinking it but THIS is exactly what immediately came to my mind. Denise is SO loving & patient with Eloise & I commend her for adopting her. I just hope she doesn't leave her as often as the impression we get.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

If I were the designer who staged LVP's kitchen, I would have slipped a picture of Kyle into one of those pink Le Creuset pots on my way out the door (after cashing Ken's check).  Then she'd have to spend another $300k to erase the bad  ju-ju from the place.  I find LVP almost as exhausting as Mikey, the untalented talking leech Erica keeps on a leash.

I like a white kitchen, but I'm not a fan of the entire look of LVP's remodel.  Love the stove and some of the features, but on the whole, it is definitely giving off a "Dynasty" remake starring  Elle Woods vibes.

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Jel said:

Giggy and his eleven seconds of exercise! 

Does Giggy have heart or respiratory issues, or am I remembering this wrong?  I heard LVP say that she didn't want him to over exert himself (or something along those lines), so I'm thinking that it might not be good for him to get too rough-and-tumble with the other dogs.  

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

One big ol' commercial for Erika Jayne. Somebody at BRAVO really loves her. 

All the ass kissing back stage. It went on and on and on.........Kyle had enough so she jumps and dry humps her husband to get some attention. WTH is going on with her?

She gave him a “happy ending at the big show”.  Lol.

  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Take that lie detector test, Lisa, because "poor creature" is every bit the smoking gun Rinna and Teddi claimed it was, just not HOW they claimed it was.

My best guess is that they had an advance copy of the article that included those words, and then the actual article was changed up.  Whether they leaked to Radar themselves, or producers did it with their knowledge, I'm not sure and don't even care. 

As for the initial reveal- I think LVP knew some version of it was being planned and didn't care, and Ken stepped in and told her to put a halt to it.  She attempted to do that, and the story was pushed by others anyway.  I think both in her mind, and probably legitimately, in this case she bears no responsibility for that.  I don't know what conversations and etc didn't make the cut, but what we saw on camera was really Teddi, then Kyle pushing the initial story line.  And truly, I think all 3, Teddi, Kyle and Rinna view Dorit as more frenemy co-worker than friend, so why not go after her?

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Does Giggy have heart or respiratory issues, or am I remembering this wrong?  I heard LVP say that she didn't want him to over exert himself (or something along those lines), so I'm thinking that it might not be good for him to get too rough-and-tumble with the other dogs.  

The dog has died like twice and they had to shock the things heart to bring it back ... This bugs me so much let the dog pass dont keep it around just because it makes you feel better 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Giggy is ambulatory.  You may have blinked and missed it.

As would his mistress(es).  Allegedly.

You think?  I think too.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Love the kitchen!

erika showed her true colors backstage pre show  the way she snapped whenthe curtain wasn’t pulled and a fan said hi  she said something to her staff “don’t let that happen again” 

my daughter was in hard core competitor cheer, at competitions when the music would go out, the entire crowd and cheerleaders do shout 8 counts and the tram keeps going, the dancers were doing it, ericka was having a pissy fit  

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Love the kitchen!

erika showed her true colors backstage pre show  they was she snapped when a curtain wasn’t pulled and a fan said hi  she said something to her staff “don’t let that’s happen again” 

my daughter was in hard core competitor cheer, at competitions when the music would go out, the entire crowd and cheerleaders do shout 8 counts and the tram keeps going, the dancers were doing it, ericka was having a pissy fit  

There was no sound coming out of her Microphone i get continuing the show but what was she supposed to do being a singer and not being able to be heard? she had every right to be pissy in that instant she wasn't up there to just dance

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Giggy looked pretty happy to be alive to me ::shrug::

I had a cat that was dying from mouth cancer that was medicated to high heaven but not knowing that and looking at him he looked happy to be alive .....there is a difference in keeping the animal alive because you want it to and knowing when to let it go....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Does Giggy have heart or respiratory issues, or am I remembering this wrong?  I heard LVP say that she didn't want him to over exert himself (or something along those lines), so I'm thinking that it might not be good for him to get too rough-and-tumble with the other dogs.  

Yes he does, and I was not criticizing Lisa or Giggy there; I believe Lisa was doing right by him -- I just thought it was adorable. I love seeing Giggy. I would watch the Real House Dogs of Beverly Hills for an hour a week.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Did Camille really have to murder Gonzo for that coat?

Haha, I loved that coat and liked the new kitchen!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

There was no sound coming out of her Microphone i get continuing the show but what was she supposed to do being a singer and not being able to be heard? she had every right to be pissy in that instant she wasn't up there to just dance

Aw, it's cute you believe she was actually singing. I'm pretty sure she was up there to just dance. And lip synch. 

11 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Plus all her custom Le Creuset is pink. (I’m not really in the know of that, but when I could afford 2 pieces I had to search hard for the color I wanted).I’m not internet savvy like y’all. 

Those were in her old kitchen too, you could see them in the before picture. 

  • Like 15
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

That last LVP scene? That is just one example of why she's the MVP of this franchise.

Yeah, the MVP for being lame, she looks ridiculous.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I would not be pleased in the least if some outsider who has seen a tiny fraction of my and my pet's life (and who is not a vet) suggested that I put down my beloved friend based on a small glimpse of my pet's issues.

"until you have loved an animal, part of your soul remains unawakened"

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Raiderred said:

I totally agree. I just lost my precious 14.5 yr old Dachshund two weeks ago to a sudden seizure so watching Giggy made me cry. It's just too soon to see all these sweet doggies on any shows right now. I miss my girl so much and the grief and heartache are so very intense. I wish I could hold my baby girl just one more time. Dying inside. Sigh Why can't they live twice the amount of time? I will remember my gentlist, kindest, calmest girl forever. She was a one in a million dog that can never be replaced. RIP my beautiful Kaycee-mommy loves you forever.

I’m so sorry Raiderred. It would be so nice if they lived twice the amount of time. It sounds like you had a really amazing doggie. *hug*

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Jel said:

If we do find out that Dorit's "lovely woman" was the intake worker at the Orange County Animal Shelter, how will Kyle and co. spin that?

Has this person ever come forward or been named? I don't recall either happening. That is shady to me.

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post

Awkward:

Erika and Tom’s scenes together were downright cringeworthy. 

Edwin humping the floor to audition for Erika...

Kyle humping Maurice.......

LVP filming with...... her kitchen...... 

Mikey asking “ what should we do”........

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Edwin humping the floor to audition for Erika...

That was just sad.......

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Has this person ever come forward or been named? I don't recall either happening. That is shady to me.

As far as I know the "lovely woman" has not come forward, and I don't think Dorit gave anyone at vpd her name. Not even Lisa, when she asked for it at the very beginning. And not the VPD adoption coordinator, who tried to get it a couple of times so she could follow up with the new home.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

I still can't believe that Mikey guy is such a huge presence in Erika's life. He comes off to me as a huge joke. His behavior is so amped up. I wouldn't be surprised to learn he "works" for "free" to get bravo air time & free hand me downs from Erika's closet/cosmetics drawer.  Erika def changes gears when Tom is around to a submissive little lady that's a far cry from the dominant, mouthy glam gal or the fishing, hunting, camping country girl. She is an enigma. 

Agreed Kyle is a needy preteen in a middle aged body. Sometimes I like her but when she gets all extra, I can't really watch.  

Teddi annoys me somehow. I can't put my finger on it but I am over her and have been now for awhile. Her husband is fugs IMO and he was trying a little hard tonight too. I def saw the editors pointing out the juxtaposition of blob PK on the couch with two same-aged husbands who are physically fit or "hot." Dorit is coming into her own and I wouldn't be surprised if she ditched old PK ultimately. 

I dont care about LVP. Never really have . Her face & hair are amazing considering her age. I otherwise find her boring . Idk why. She's also cunning and conniving.  If the ladies want to ice her out, it's fine by me. Toodaloo- she'll be fine without the show.

Agree with all.

LVP now has her own ass kissing, colon clinging Mikey.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

It would be nice if we got more info to prove this woman did in fact exist, but I don’t blame them if they’re trying to protect her. She’d probably get a ton of threats. 

  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I agree with all of this. I do think Tom having money was a big reason why Erika wanted to marry him. She was a struggling actress at the time who was working as a waitress to make ends meet. However, I do believe she does care about him. I don’t think she has stayed with him over two decades just waiting for him to die. And Erika may not even inherit all or most of Tom’s money when he does die, which could be the reason she’s working to make her own money now. 

Yes, I agree.  They both love and respect one another  and it’s a win/win for both of them whatever their relationship is.,

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I guess I don't get Erika's show.  So, is there a band or just piped in music that she sings to?  So, the show consists of her and her dancers, dancing, prancing and her singing and shouting......to non-live music?  (Irritating at that.)   Oh, I was shocked to see those special fire effects.  In that type of setting, it would have freaked me out.  They have caused some serious injuries and deaths in venues like that.  

Can someone tell me what about the Erika Jane character these crowds are so wild about? Do they like seeing an older woman appear haughty, bossy and only amused with herself? She doesn't look terrible in those getups, but, not as good as she thinks she looks.  At least, imo. 

The more I see Camille, the more I'm blown away.  Man, she's a real piece of work and I don't mean that as a compliment. lol

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Plus all her custom Le Creuset is pink. (I’m not really in the know of that, but when I could afford 2 pieces I had to search hard for the color I wanted).I’m not internet savvy like y’all.

I saw her pink Le Creuset pieces yesterday at Home Goods. 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Agree with all.

LVP now has her own ass kissing, colon clinging Mikey.

I disagree kind of....

That role has long been filled by Jax, Schwartz and Sandavol. 

They've shown cracks in their devotion this year.  She's just replaced them with Sessa.

Her colon is roomier.  

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, dosodog said:

I disagree kind of....

That role has long been filled by Jax, Schwartz and Sandavol. 

They've shown cracks in their devotion this year.  She's just replaced them with Sessa.

Her colon is roomier.  

I bet he's also got a hand up Ken's bum to massage his prostate.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Yes, I agree.  They both love and respect one another  and it’s a win/win for both of them whatever their relationship is.,

As long as they’re happy, good for them. I’d prefer someone reasonably close to my age, but to each his own. 

I like Tom except for when he shushed Erika. Otherwise, he does seem to love her and want her to be happy. If being a performer was Erika’s dream and he’s got the money to fund it, good for them. I also like that she gives him credit for making her dream possible. They’ve been married many years now, so even if they were to divorce tomorrow, their marriage has still lasted a lifetime in Hollywood. 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I guess I don't get Erika's show.  So, is there a band or just piped in music that she sings to?  So, the show consists of her and her dancers, dancing, prancing and her singing and shouting......to non-live music?  (Irritating at that.)   Oh, I was shocked to see those special fire effects.  In that type of setting, it would have freaked me out.  They have caused some serious injuries and deaths in venues like that.  

Can someone tell me what about the Erika Jane character these crowds are so wild about? Do they like seeing an older woman appear haughty, bossy and only amused with herself? She doesn't look terrible in those getups, but, not as good as she thinks she looks.  At least, imo. 

I'm an OWL (old white lady) so I could be wrong.......

I think it's what the kids call a "live performance".

I know.  Shocking!   

I blame MTV.  Style over substance.

Aerosmith was never the same in the late 80's when I realized no one was singing the chorus I was hearing.

And why I admire Robert Plant for being honest that his voice really can't do Zeppelin in the way he did when he was younger.

led zeppelin 80s GIF
 
Edited by dosodog · Reason: Those abs! Le sigh from my youth.
  • Like 15
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

 Yes, Camille has always been messy. She hired Howard Braggman to clean up her image for while, but even he can’t keep the old Camille from resurfacing.

Yes, you need to watch the first the first 2 season if you can get back that far in the show. I promise you will hate Camille's guts after watching. 

Edited by byrd · Reason: spelling
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Aaron seems to be a really good stepfather.

Denise has said in an article that he's adopting Eloise.

  • Like 18
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Do people actually pay money to see Ericka “ perform”?  I think Mikey is not a very talented choreographer & he seemed to freak out when the music went off,which seems a bit unprofessional. I’m not sure what her relationship with Tom Girardi is but it seems to make them both happy so there’s that. Doubt there’s much passion; I don’t think that even with all her blatant sexual talk, Ericka is  interested in having a physical relationship with anyone but herself.  Teddy, your young son has a meltdown every time he’s on camera with you - I suspect you are working too much.  I’m also concerned with Elouise being left alone so much and with two men as her caretakers. Not to cast any aspersions, but that little girl is non verbal and the optics are not good.

Not to mention that the very first time Tom met LVP he was completely smitten with her. Erika wasn't happy, you could see it in her face.  

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I bet he's also got a hand up Ken's bum to massage his prostate.

Giselle, you are a 'Hoot'

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

If I were the designer who staged LVP's kitchen, I would have slipped a picture of Kyle into one of those pink Le Creuset pots on my way out the door (after cashing Ken's check).  Then she'd have to spend another $300k to erase the bad  ju-ju from the place.  I find LVP almost as exhausting as Mikey, the untalented talking leech Erica keeps on a leash.

I like a white kitchen, but I'm not a fan of the entire look of LVP's remodel.  Love the stove and some of the features, but on the whole, it is definitely giving off a "Dynasty" remake starring  Elle Woods vibes.

Lol !! I loved the kitchen because it's all LVP.. it reflect her to the core. LVP is Dynasty all the way ..

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

See I saw this too. Kyle and Teddi were the one's that were discussing the details when the season started. Rinna was told and then Rinna had that whole speech outlining the season story line. "Lisa played you". "You two are the most recent to have a rocky relationship with Dorit and therefore the most likely to lap it up"... Rinna pretty much plunked that right down in the middle of the living room. The storyline was introduced as subtly as a bull in a china shop. It didn't build organically or genuinely. It was pretty much acted out in the most obvious way. Lisa was the only one that seemed authentic in her reactions to the others. Actually Lisa seems a bit put off, probably knowing that any conversation revolving around the dog was going to cause her some stress down the line. Whether it be, her having to use energy to NOT show her disappointment in Dorit and keep up pretenses so as not to create drama for Dorit with the others. Or her knowing that any discussion of the situation would be daunting cause it would most likely drag out and she would have to continue to address it. Even if she thought she wouldn't be on the receiving end of any negative talk (which considering she wasn't the one that dumped the dog, why would she expect to be the bad guy in all of this) she probably didn't want to have to have any kind of negative conversations down the line since she was drained from dealing with the death of her brother.

I don't think there was any scene this season where Lisa looked like she wanted drag out the story of Lucy. Lisa's brand of retaliation involves having a go at you and giving you a hard time, making snarky comments here and there after a spat and sometimes randomly referring to something in the past with a joking/not joking comment but I've never believed that she invests in big orchestrated plans that involves steps, third parties and timing. It's so far fetched. Even more far fetched to believe she was all about that while simultaneously dealing with the grief over her brother. That's the biggest detail that I can't get around. Like seriously ladies? She's going through one of the hardest times of her life but you think even that pull her away from her imagined machiavellian chess board? Not even for one season.

It's just too much. Hell even if I did believe Lisa was more sinister than I do I still don't think would be worth it even for the most heinous villain. Not interesting enough to bother. Bleh.

agreed...Thank you !

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×