Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: The Show Must Go On

• Start Topic

Kyle, Lisa Rinna, Dorit, and Teddi get wild at the L.A. stop of Erika’s concert tour, but a major mishap threatens to silence the show; while inviting Lisa Vanderpump to her Hawaiian wedding, Camille finds another opportunity to criticize Teddi.

Airs 5/14/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 1
(edited)

I don’t think Bravo would let her go. Or that she would want to leave as the promotional bounce she gets is too valuable to her various business. I think she will get a vanity spin off the way Bethenny did. Perhaps about the dog shelter. If it hits like Kim Zolizaks vanity project she would continue with it. If it flops like Bethennys various missteps she will come back to the mother ship.

Either way she will not becoming back to Beverly Hills next season.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 10
(edited)
16 minutes ago, nexxie said:

The new kitchen is $300,000 worth of gaudy - but at least it’s brighter.

Plus all her custom Le Creuset is pink. (I’m not really in the know of that, but when I could afford 2 pieces I had to search hard for the color I wanted).I’m not internet savvy like y’all. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Too much wine
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I mean, if you like pink and white that certainly was $300,000 worth of pink and white.

It was all the silver trim that made it rather extra.

• Love 8

Camille talks out of both sides of her arse... wasn't that long ago she was pizzed at Lisa about the Taylor thing - in fact, didn't she mention it this season (I swear we had a flashback scene of her confronting LVP for not stepping up - that wasn't shown during the actual season), and now she's all about LVP? She's done it with other women too. Was it Brandi she was ok with until she saw others weren't having it and then suddenly she hated her as well? I'd be really ok with Camille leaving after this season. Now she's kissing LVP's arse about the "wedding"... lordt. Loved the Bravo shady editors shading this supposed "close" relationship... lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
(edited)

So all we are going to see of LVP is her 300k kitchen and listen to her excuses to be as far away from the group as she can get? Then she should just quit this show. 

Camille can take her place. She’s been showcased more this season than LVP anyway. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 21

that uncomfortable-to-watch moment with Kyle and Maurico... I noticed he had his leg crossed after it... Double uncomfortable to see on screen.. UGH.

Sweet jeebuz Camille is now talking about the others - let's just forget she talked shat about LVP with Denise... anywho....  Ooooh... and now she's shading LVP in her talking head... I'm looking fwd to Denise going after Camille... 

• Love 24
2 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Oh good grief. LVP and her new sidekick Jon Sessa... and a "lie detector" test. Why does LVP need to take one - Accd to Ken - she NEVER lies... *insert eye roll*

And, instead of answering the question, she deflects by mentioning the tight arm band - not allowed during a valid test.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Camille talks out of both sides of her arse... wasn't that long ago she was pizzed at Lisa about the Taylor thing - in fact, didn't she mention it this season (I swear we had a flashback scene of her confronting LVP for not stepping up - that wasn't shown during the actual season), and now she's all about LVP? She's done it with other women too. Was it Brandi she was ok with until she saw others weren't having it and then suddenly she hated her as well? I'd be really ok with Camille leaving after this season. Now she's kissing LVP's arse about the "wedding"... lordt. Loved the Bravo shady editors shading this supposed "close" relationship... lol

Camille's rubbed me the wrong way with some of the things she's said this season, but when it comes to Brandi, I actually think she was the most fair. Unlike some of the other women, she wasn't hostile to her when she was the new girl. Camille was one of the few who was sweet to Brandi, but when Brandi started really crossing lines, she wasn't okay with it, even when the fans were still team Brandi. I remember Camille cared that Brandi hurt Adrienne and her family. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I remember Camille cared that Brandi hurt Adrienne and her family. 

I like Camille most of the time, but she can really lay it on thick when she's being buddy-buddy with someone, i.e. her talk with LVP.  She knows damn well that she was just badmouthing her a few weeks prior to that, but sitting there with her you'd think that she has been defending LVP the whole time, and LVP thought she was a true friend.  Camille has since apologized to LVP for her comments, but I'd have a hard time being friends with her after what she said about LVP's teeth. 

• Love 19
Just now, ChitChat said:

I like Camille most of the time, but she can really lay it on thick when she's being buddy-buddy with someone, i.e. her talk with LVP.  She knows damn well that she was just badmouthing her a few weeks prior to that, but sitting there with her you'd think that she has been defending LVP the whole time, and LVP thought she was a true friend.  Camille has since apologized to LVP for her comments, but I'd have a hard time being friends with her after what she said about LVP's teeth. 

Oh I 100% agree with this. Poor Lisa had no clue what Camille had said about her.

I just remember Camille being fair regarding Brandi-she was nice to her when she was new and hadn't really done much, and when Brandi took it too far, Camille was no longer okay with her. Some of the others hated her on sight or remained friends with her longer than they should have imo. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

I also love that she doesn't seem to need to keep up with trends just because they're the latest trends. She seems comfortable in her skin; she doesn't come across as trying to be or appear to be something she's not.

I could do without all the sex talk tho.

Geeze, four days apart and already she’s talking phone sex.  “TMI”.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Every time I see Erika and her husband together, I feel like I've flashbacked to 10 years ago and I'm watching the Anna Nicole Smith Story on VH1.

I get reminded of the Girls Next Door.

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Every time I see Erika and her husband together, I feel like I've flashbacked to 10 years ago and I'm watching the Anna Nicole Smith Story on VH1.

She talks to him like he's a child.

• Love 21