Type keyword(s) to search

sMothered - General Discussion

• Start Topic

First Sunhe and Angelica are upset at Jason for not taking care of his daughter. He gives her a bath. Bathing is Sunhe and Angelica's "thing"? Taking care of a toddler isn't someone's hobby!

"I take care of the baby," says Sunhe as a defense for how she treats Jason—after yelling at him for taking care of his own kids.

"This relationship involves all three of us," says Angelica, who's supposed to be dating one person only.

Christina needs to care less about what her mother thinks about expanding the pizzeria. It's not her business or her marriage!

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

So who did Angelica choose? Did she go all Kelly Taylor and choose herself?

The only way I could like that storyline. 

Seriously, this season is really ... not much of anything. I keep watching to keep up with Laura Leigh (give that woman her own show!) and the crazy antics of Cher and her mom. It's all very scripted, and these folks aren't good actors. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 10/18/2022 at 9:30 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Shay's mom melt down was ridiculous. While I can understand her concern about them living in a small town that may not be accepting of Transgender, Shay needs to go out an experience life. She could have pushed maybe just as a start going to dinner someplace before hitting bars. Shay needs to grow up as well and begin to love herself just as she is. 

I can understand maybe going a town over where people who Knew Her When are less likely, but Shay is not a completely obvious trans woman. Random strangers will not look at her and think "T*****! Burn the witch!"

• Love 2
23 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Bathing is Sunhe and Angelica's "thing"? Taking care of a toddler isn't someone's hobby!

In the case of these two, BATHING together is a pathetic ritual they plan to pass down thru their "matriarchy."  On to the next sperm donor!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Dawn needs individual therapy, and her actions may have necessitated family therapy, things are going downhill. I love that that baby looks more like Jared than them two.

I felt so bad for Jason when he was scrutinized for giving his daughter a bath. I understand it is Evil Sunhe's and Angelica's bonding time together..but wasn't that because Angelica's father was not in the picture to be able to bathe her? Therefore it became their special time together. News flash..Amara is not Angelica..and Amara’s dad wants to be involved enough that he does the things most men leave for the mother to do. I'd be so happy and grateful if my husband decided to bathe 1 out of our 2 children…Evil Sunhe really does have her brainwashed. SMH.

Your baby mama packs you a bag and tells you to be on your way? Roll that case right back into your room and call the police to remove the two grifters who are living in your home not paying rent and being abusive.

3 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I hope he drove directly to an attorney's office...not passing GO!

He totally needs to use evidence from this show in court to expose Evil Sunhe and her abusive treatment of Angelica, Amara, and himself.

3 hours ago, Kymmi said:

The only way I could like that storyline. 

Seriously, this season is really ... not much of anything. I keep watching to keep up with Laura Leigh (give that woman her own show!) and the crazy antics of Cher and her mom. It's all very scripted, and these folks aren't good actors. 

I read online that Monday’s episode was the finale. I really hope that’s not true. We didn’t really get any closure for some of these crazy duos, did we? If one of my peeps on this thread can clarify that would be awesome. 👍🏼 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Dawn needs individual therapy, and her actions may have necessitated family therapy, things are going downhill. I love that that baby looks more like Jared than them two.

I felt so bad for Jason when he was scrutinized for giving his daughter a bath. I understand it is Evil Sunhe's and Angelica's bonding time together..but wasn't that because Angelica's father was not in the picture to be able to bathe her? Therefore it became their special time together. News flash..Amara is not Angelica..and Amara’s dad wants to be involved enough that he does the things most men leave for the mother to do. I'd be so happy and grateful if my husband decided to bathe 1 out of our 2 children…Evil Sunhe really does have her brainwashed. SMH.

Your baby mama packs you a bag and tells you to be on your way? Roll that case right back into your room and call the police to remove the two grifters who are living in your home not paying rent and being abusive.

He totally needs to use evidence from this show in court to expose Evil Sunhe and her abusive treatment of Angelica, Amara, and himself.

I read online that Monday’s episode was the finale. I really hope that’s not true. We didn’t really get any closure for some of these crazy duos, did we? If one of my peeps on this thread can clarify that would be awesome. 👍🏼 

Just for you I had a look at my DVR & it's set to record the show next week (10/24) but not the Monday after.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

The bathing bags are the worst and that child will suffer, I hope the father takes her away from them or at least gets part time custody. If left with them, they will turn the child against him - and I wouldn't put fake abuse charges above them. He needs to protect himself and his child NOW. 

Starting to think Laura Leigh should just take her losses and run. Her wife clearly doesn't consider her an equal partner, and her mother was grinning ear to ear hearing it. The mother in this one is another total disgrace who will never stay in her lane. 

I don't even understand how or why these people choose to do these show when the majority of the people watching consider it a freak show and them horrible. Is the money really that good? 

• Applause 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, NJbutNoHousewife said:

Starting to think Laura Leigh should just take her losses and run. Her wife clearly doesn't consider her an equal partner, and her mother was grinning ear to ear hearing it. The mother in this one is another total disgrace who will never stay in her lane. 

Surely Laura Leigh has a gaggle of good friends.  They need to meet to create a strong support group and PLAN for her.  LL is no match for that combination of KA-RAZY mother-in-law and wife.  Make sure an attorney is part of the group.  Look into wills, Powers of Attorney, etc.

• Love 6

Although I watch a lot of TLC trash and enjoy every minute of it, this show seriously makes me question myself; it feels icky.  The Jason story is extremely disturbing and, whether scripted or not, they're real-life subjecting that child to conflict and fighting at an age too young to distinguish between reality and make-believe.  The disturbing part is that they're probably not faking it; same for most of the pairs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2

It cracks me up when the moms comment on each other for being over the top and too involved in their daughters lives but, they don't recognize these same weird and inappropriate issues in themselves.

Is this it? So many cliffhangers. That was…anticlimactic, to say the least.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

Wait -- it's over for the season? It seemed like it stopped mid sentence. 

From what I understand, it's over forever. I read an interview with the creators who envisioned it as one and done.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Madding crowd said:

This is the fourth season of the show so not one and done. It’s actually been renewed for 2023 and I will probably watch even though it is cringe worthy.

Oh sorry! I was in the wrong thread.

I've actually lost my sympathy for Jason and Laura Leigh. They've had more than enough time to see what they were up against and yet they still decided to bring kids into this terrible family situation.   

And, if they are making it up for the cameras, then they are pathetic too. Putting your family in a horrible light for the public just to make a few bucks.  But I guess that is the culture we live in today - being shameless = $$$$  - we viewers are as guilty as anyone. If there was no demand, these shows wouldn't exist. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

I've actually lost my sympathy for Jason and Laura Leigh. They've had more than enough time to see what they were up against and yet they still decided to bring kids into this terrible family situation. 

I was hoping, along with Laura Leigh...that by having that baby they MIGHT be able to have their own little family in their own little home.  I think I'll always have sympathy of Laura Leigh.

• Love 2

I watched it. I shouldn’t have. Jason is a spineless twit, Pizza woman is loud spineless twit, Laura Leigh is a grumbling spineless twit, Shay needs to grow up or she’ll become a spineless twit, Cher's husband is a spineless twit who needs a lawyer, the two blond sisters arguing over Mom are just nuts, and the new ones I don’t want to know about.

Why do I do this to myself? I keep waiting for one of the non-daughters to just stand up for him/herself, but if they had that level of courage or confidence, they wouldn’t be in the situation to start with. Guess I’m a spineless twit for not walking away from this stupid show.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Bahahah, Scott and Sunnie:

1. "Oh, I'm sorry, is this for my quinceanera? Is this my graduation gift?"
  2. Kady the Bakery Lady is loving it. Yeah, I'mma be over here, keeping quiet and enjoying this tea, don't mind me....

Brittani apparently got a drop of therapy at some point, but Mary will not stop wanting to be her wife and Britt still does not see most of the unhealthy weirdness. Sleeping with Mom and snuggling on the couch with Mom (instead of TJ). Being fed like a toddler. COMPLETELY inappropriate sex talk. That ring on your finger is not going to fix a thing, Britt, until you deal with all that.

• Like 3

I don't think doing this show is gonna HELP the Ms Connecticut girl and her mom...  this wouldn't be something that the pageant would want to be connected to in the least i feel .. it just seems like it would be a bad idea and adherence to do this and try out for to win a national pageant

• Like 3

Finding out this streams on max with no commercials is **Heaven**

If you’re in the middle of something and you need something just text me I’ll be in my room I’ll leave my phone on all night 

Dont you get a boner when you’re touching my daughter?

well you do and he nods and says well yea I do…. 

who are these people what kinda people have this weird ass conversation? 

me staring at the screen like …no 

Edit NOOOO they did not show them having sex in the back of a car after church ... who lets people film that for a reality show ... like pants down car bouncing full on please cut away at any time for the love of god ...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 5
On 12/28/2023 at 5:42 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Edit NOOOO they did not show them having sex in the back of a car after church ... who lets people film that for a reality show ... like pants down car bouncing full on please cut away at any time for the love of god ...

I was actually speechless for a moment. Stunned by the horror that they taped and showed all the bouncing. Why did the not at least pan up!

• Mind Blown 2

Mary's face is some horrible painted Uncanny Valley caricature. And god, can those two stop talking about sex constantly? We get it; you have no boundaries.

And mother-and-son-in-law? Just fuck already and move out together. Wife deserves better.

I love the two sisters ragging on The Pageant Dipshits. And the little girl at the zoo calling them out on their self-involved bullshit, too. I never really thought about people competing in Miss America / Miss USA every year until (I assume?) they age out.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

I loved that Pageant Dipshit Mom (great moniker, thanks CoyoteBlue!) is teaching the daughter to walk like a flamingo. Didn’t either of them notice that a flamingo's knees bend in the opposite direction from a human's?

And as for the “bare arms” sequence… good lord. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

What some people won't do to be on reality TV.  I've never seen such idiocy. That one girl needs to kick her mom and her mom's future fkboy to the curb.  It's just a matter of time before mom is going to try to take it there.  It's really pathetic how bad she treats her daughter while showering her daughter's husband with boundless affection. And he's just as bad as she is. They're both way out of line.

That pageant girl and her mom are the reason I stopped watching pageants.  

• Like 5

I have to say, I'm enjoying these Two-Cents Sisters - now we have them for SkySkyler, too!

"I don't want my sisters to think she's trying to live through me!" Yeah, Mama SkySkyler is making that hard.

Mary, you're vastly overrating Britt's ass. She's a perfectly lovely gal, but calm TF down. I hope TJ sticks with Britt and helps her escape. Hobby horses in public. Jesus Christ.

Mama Pageant Dipshit - If she can't do this by herself, she doesn't deserve to be Miss CT USA. Detach yourself for five minutes.

Goddamn, I love Scott. I don't know why Sunnie thinks they need to find a new place? They can't stay in either his place or hers? Or does Eva own Sunnie's place?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

im sorry but the beauty pageant mom n daughter I just can't ..shes not gonna be Ms America and then what happens?

I’m sure she is looking forward to a long career of being a social media influencer, reality tv star and perhaps eventually, trophy wife. 

It’s a shame she doesn’t win some scholarship money because she could use some education. Doesn’t know what “philanthropy” or the concept of “right to bear arms” means? Sad…

• Like 7

Was that really the Miss CT USA pageant? I feel like I'm watching an episode of Toddlers and Tiaras, being held in a Holiday Inn conference room and for some reason I thought it'd be a little fancier.

The editors are SO. HARSH. We watch every contestant walk out and list their myriad college degrees and then there's "She's a cosmetologist!"

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Guys, I have the chance to meet Cath and Gab at the Bridal and Quinceañera expo in Rhode Island on 01/21! I mean, should I go? 

I too laughed at the other contestants accolades, while Gab has a nice walk, she does not have a Master's Degree, lol.

Mary and Brittany at the BBL appointment were cringe on a level 10.

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, Dakisela said:

Are there any FATHERS in these scenarios? 

We've seen a few but they seem to have given up & let them carry on with their antics as long as it doesn't involve them. 

• Like 1