Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Giant Misfit

sMothered

Cher’s husband was much more polite than I would have been when Dawn kept butting into the conversation. As soon as he arrived she should have been told to leave. 

• Like 11

Cher is going to lose her marriage over her mom and Dawn butts in way too much.  Sunhe  is completely out of control and needs to move out of that house.  Angelica is a fool.  Was  happy Lauren got finally got annoyed with her mom.  Some of the behavior from Lauren's mom and Sunhe are really bordering on creepy with the hair brushing and stoking.  

• Like 9

10 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Cher is going to lose her marriage over her mom and Dawn butts in way too much.

Dear Cher,  Consider this.  You LOVE being in Florida with your creepy-needy mother.  You don't seem to miss your husband at all and you want to stay longer.  Your husband is a doctor on track (with a CONTRACT) for a wonderful career and the MONEY you seem to need so much.  Stay in Florida.  Enough NYC women have seen him on TV by now to find out where he lives and try to make his life less "lonely."  He might succumb to their charms.

You and Dawn can continue being Florida's Silly-ebrities (to each other).  

• Like 12

That dinner with Jason's mom was awful. Sunhe has gotten worse, if that's possible. Angelica is always sitting there like a pouting toddler while Sunhe fights her battles. Jason's mom is obviously a very reserved woman. She's not going to be calling anyone, let alone Angelica. It's just not her. Leave her alone. 

Sunhe wanted Jason out from minute 1. Now that he's donated his sperm to complete their weirdo family dynamic, Sunhe and Angelica can go off with Amara and sMother her. 

I seriously want to smack Lauren's mom every time I look at her. She always has this slack look on her face. She is incredibly manipulative. She was all fine to share the good news about a baby and take that away from Laura Leigh, but couldn't handle the bad news and made it all about her. Way to be supportive. 

I want to know how many times have they really tried to get pregnant? It sounds like this was their first go with the fertility dr. What have they been doing until now? Who wouldn't have had Laura do a full fertility check before trying to help her conceive? 

Dawn and her nails on the chalkboard voice needs to butt out. 

All these moms need to butt out. They are manipulative and not at all what I would consider good moms. 

I don't know why I watch this show. It truly drives me insane. These people are the worst.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Cher needs to understand that Jared isn’t so mad about the appointment, it’s that she couldn’t keep her word. She and Dawn could not respect boundaries. He doesn’t want this to continue. And Dawn needs to stay out of married folks’ conversations. Her opinion should not have weight. It is Jared and Cher. Not Jared, Cher, and Dawn.

Sunhe was just over the top. I don’t blame Jason for leaving at all. She has finance, and all she does is try to shut him out every episode. How does she have finance? Why can’t she go and live her life and let them be?

I was really happy to see Mother Jason make the point that, “Neither of you call me either.” Because that sort of shit pisses me off. It was clear Sunhe and Angelica were just wanting a reason to jab at Mother Jason.

Jason got cold feet about marrying Angelica, and I don’t blame him! Sunhe is just too much.

So just ignore Carlo’s decision and make a huge financial decision just so you can live a house away when you’re already 5 houses away? Kathy is a manipulative psycho. Carlo should just indulge every single one of his wife’s whims whenever she wants just because!

The universe would probably let Lauren be pregnant if she, you know, stopped going behind Laura Leigh’s back all the time! I detest Lauren and her crybaby tears. I adore Laura Leigh, who needs to get the heck out of there. She is constantly being walked on by her sappy wife and MIL.

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I was really happy to see Mother Jason make the point that, “Neither of you call me either.”

Loved that. I lived 20min from my mother; she never visited me...I always had to visit her.  I did. I always helped her...never refused--the most helpful of her three daughters.  One day I called and she said--not sweetly, "Well...nice to hear from you--finally."  What?  I said, "Well, the phone works both ways.  She said (and this is one of my favorite little stories), "You know how I hate to talk on the phone."  Drum roll.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jason got cold feet about marrying Angelica, and I don’t blame him! Sunhe is just too much.

GET OUT NOW, Jason!!! The ONLY WAY (legally) to get rid of Sunhe and Spawn is to abandon your own house and all contents. Change your name...move to Alaska where you'll have a support system. OH!  Get a good job (you'll be paying child support*), a life coach, an organizer, and a therapist.   *At least there won't be alimony for Angelica AND Sunhe.

• Like 6

When Jason asks Angelica a question and Sunhe chimes in "we'll have to talk about it and get back to you" I about want to scream. I really don't understand how Jason is still hanging in there. Angelina doesn't seem to have any personality besides being Sunhe's daughter. The fact that they make me feel sorry for slacker Jason says a lot. 

• Like 9

God Dawns voice drives me bonkers, Sunhe is a master manipulator and basically took over not only her daughters life but Jason's house. Jason should have walked away a long time ago and needs to throw Sunhe out and get a good lawyer. 

Do any of these mother's have anything better to do then to try and live vicariously though their daughters?  It seems like these mothers are so awful that they don't have any real friends. I would love to play a round of dodge ball and peg them all in the head a couple of times

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 7

9 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I would love to play a round of dodge ball and peg them all in the head a couple of times

This is made even funnier when I look at "your" photo!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

13 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Cher needs to understand that Jared isn’t so mad about the appointment, it’s that she couldn’t keep her word. She and Dawn could not respect boundaries. He doesn’t want this to continue.

Jared should make a list of ALL POSSIBLE FIRSTS he and Cher will observe with Belle.  With Belle, without the Hubshers.

Then have an attorney draw up a contract with some financial penalties for DAWN if she breeches any "firsts." Cher is nothing but a spineless Party of the First Part.

P.S.  Better include Dr. Mason Hubsher (Daddy/Popsey) in that contract too.

• Like 3

Finally watching last week's episode...

and Brett's (Sunhe's finance) line to Jason's mother about how he hopes to see her again soon has me ROLLING.

I'd say he's the only sane one in the bunch, but he plans to marry Sunhe, so...

• Laugh 4

On 8/4/2021 at 1:10 PM, Back Atcha said:

Loved that. I lived 20min from my mother; she never visited me...I always had to visit her.  I did. I always helped her...never refused--the most helpful of her three daughters.  One day I called and she said--not sweetly, "Well...nice to hear from you--finally."  What?  I said, "Well, the phone works both ways.  She said (and this is one of my favorite little stories), "You know how I hate to talk on the phone."  Drum roll.

your mother might be MY mother..lol  and believe me, it's not funny

• Like 2

On 8/4/2021 at 5:16 PM, jackjill89 said:

When Jason asks Angelica a question and Sunhe chimes in "we'll have to talk about it and get back to you" I about want to scream. I really don't understand how Jason is still hanging in there. Angelina doesn't seem to have any personality besides being Sunhe's daughter. The fact that they make me feel sorry for slacker Jason says a lot. 

In real life someone normal would have had enough by that point and yelled at Sunhe to get the fuck out of MY house...not sure why this has never happened.  If Angelica really cared for Jason she would stand up to her mother but we know she never will, neither one of those women respect him at all, how do you call what they have "love" when there is no respect?

• Like 4