Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

@HunterHunted was it you that providing the information about the witches of WeHo calling the police on Faith repeatedly? Between them and Jax taking their grudges way too far shows me that none of these people have evolved and their behavior is so messed up. These people need to grow the f**k up.

I thought we may have been getting somewhere more interesting when Lisa chimed in about the Lala confronting Billie scene, but of course Andy shut that down and went to commercial. I really with Jax creating a fake Twitter for Raquel was not glossed over in the previous episode. That is so messed up.

I have to admit I laughed at Katie saying she is so busy during the Billie confrontation about girls night. Really Katie? What are you busy with?

I do not particularly like James, but I tend to root for him over any of the hyenas. I wish they would have let him speak. The second James started to say anything Kristen, Katie, Jax, Brittany or Stassi would chime in. Stassi speaking in a fake British accent made me roll my eyes. These people are awful.

Also, everyone claiming that they have helped their families too, but if their families did not want whatever help they were receiving to be on camera than that probably is not going to be a storyline for them. I do find James and his family compelling. It is such an interesting dynamic. 

I thought the Sister Wives cult-de-sac would be bad, but now I think the Vanderpump rules one would be worse.

I dread seeing Beau next week, because all his scenes seem like an audition reel.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

I totally related to Lisa's facial reactions to most of this scream fest...is nothing sacred anymore?  And are they all so stupid to think a gang up would come off well and put them in a better light?  I can't stand fighting like that, always hitting so low, trying to destroy your "enemy" ugh...where's the compassion and ever trying to see another point of view?

It's become so mean-spirited...even the comic relief (James, Stassi, Schwartz?) has turned too dark for me I guess.  Sorry for the rambling.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, chewycandy said:

I thought this too. Andy and Lisa both said James’ family problems were compelling, and that probably made her blood boil. I feel for anyone who has been through a life-changing accident...I’ve been through one as well. But to shout “what about me! I had PTSD!” makes her look so petty. If she didn’t hold such a grudge against James for his comments I’d like her better.

Everyone on the stage likes her better than James anyway. If only she’d say, “who cares. I AM luscious” - as her husband has said about her - and laugh about it, I’d like her better. Take some tips from Lisa, your idol, and just rise above it! 

Exactly. And "rise above it" is what her husband thought she would/should do. I get not wanting to be around James, but I also think she's given too much attention to his behavior. 

Also, Katie's accident WAS touched upon. She brought it up a few years back, I think around the time she mellowed out and got married? I think she's received plenty of attention/sympathy over it. But the issue is - it happened before the show. It's not her fault, but it's not anyone else's either. And an ongoing issue, like with James's family, is going to be more compelling. Sorry. It just is. 

But I'll say it again - if they want people to feel for them, STOP ganging up on James. No matter how badly James represents himself; their behavior is making him more sympathetic. He was fired from SUR. They don't hang out with him. Why is there such a strong desire to vilify him even further?

• Love 21
20 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Why is there such a strong desire to vilify him even further?

My guess is they don't want to have ANY forced interaction with him. So maybe if they break him, he won't be on the show anymore and they won't ever need to be around him. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I cannot fucking wait for Brittany and Jax to be married and the stories to start about Jax sleeping around on her and pictures showing up on TMZ of Jax with coke dust under his nostrils while he fondles another girl on camera. It couldn't happen to a nicer couple. Bonus points to life if cameras happen to record the moment Brittany finds out. 

I think Jax will be faithful for a couple of years. They will be busy with the new house and making babies immediately. After all the excitement dies down and Brit hasn't lost the remaining 20-30 pregnancy pounds and Jax forgets how Brit was by his side when his dad died so he owes her his undying gratitude is when Jax will start to stray. Brit will stay with him, too, because as she said at her engagement speech " I will never give up on this maaaannnn"!   

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly. And "rise above it" is what her husband thought she would/should do. I get not wanting to be around James, but I also think she's given too much attention to his behavior. 

Also, Katie's accident WAS touched upon. She brought it up a few years back, I think around the time she mellowed out and got married? I think she's received plenty of attention/sympathy over it. But the issue is - it happened before the show. It's not her fault, but it's not anyone else's either. And an ongoing issue, like with James's family, is going to be more compelling. Sorry. It just is. 

But I'll say it again - if they want people to feel for them, STOP ganging up on James. No matter how badly James represents himself; their behavior is making him more sympathetic. He was fired from SUR. They don't hang out with him. Why is there such a strong desire to vilify him even further?

Because that's what bullies do.   It somehow validates them if they can completely ruin someone's life.   I don't blame James for hating them.  I don't find much in the way of redeeming qualities in them, either.   Just a nasty pack of Tasmanian Devils trying to justify their unjustifiable behavior while they sanctimoniously rip another human being to shreds.   I'll never really understand that sort of thing and I don't even want to try. 

I'll take James over any one of those jackasses.  At least, with James, you won't have to hire someone to watch your back.  He faces you while he goes for your jugular.  😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 21

I like James and his acerbic wit, but even if I didn't I'd find this ganging up on him despicable. I've said before that I think Lisa genuinely cares about him--he's British, Max's pal, a hard worker, has that British wit she goes on about, and she is acquainted with his family--and with the exception of the Toms and Ariana, they are very, very jealous as fuck, especially the witches of WeHo--Kristin, fucking Katie, Jax and to a lesser extent Stassi--who looked like she's about to fall out of that stupid dress. Lisa was probably quite surprised by how hard they go after him.

James's family storyline was extremely compelling in part because who the actual fuck would have thought that this dude, who continuously digs himself a grave, is trying so hard to step up to help his family and fill a massive void left by his terrible parents? It's in part why he was so hurt when he lost his job at SUR. It's also the kind of thing that keeps him close to Lisa's heart. Also, I don't think he should be required to spill all of the details. Being on a reality show does not mean there are no boundaries whatsoever. Just like I'm cool with Randall, who is a father, not appearing on this show with their shenanigans. 

Also, I doubt the others are "helping out" their families to a similar extent, like helping to keep a roof over parents' and siblings' heads. Their help likely involves trips here and there and spa visits. Maybe a home or car repair.

Speaking of which, I get his getting defensive about the drug use. Who wouldn't? But I do think Tom was trying to help him. Still, he'd better cut it out.

Please let me never see Billie on my screen again. She makes every slight about her being trans. Maybe it's just the fact that you're a sour, dour, entitled bitch. Go away.

I really, really hate Katie. She's lucky Schwartz is probably to lazy to find himself a second wife, but who knows what the future may hold. She is a lazy, entitled bitch

Kristen is a demonic bitch. Something is seriously wrong with her and she needs to have a word with herself about why her only story lines are centered around her deadbeat boyfriend and her hatred of James. Lisa may go back to banning her after these reunion displays. 

All of the things posters have said about Brittany's future were hilarious. She's in for some shit, and I can't wait to hear James's commentary on it.

I hope they watch these episodes and fill with shame because their behavior was ugly as fuck.

• Love 24

I used to feel bad/repulsed by the horrible life Brittany was going to have by being married to Jax.  But now instead I feel bad/repulsed by the horrible life Jax will have by being married to Brittany

They both chose this so I guess feeling bad is not the correct terminology.  I don’t know what I feel but I’m so excited to watch the downfall (as long as they don’t have children)

Jax was always awful, but she knew that going in.  She chose to be with him for tv fame although she pretends otherwise.  However, Brittany fooled Jax and he did not get what he signed up for.  This will be such delicious popcorn, watching their future unfold.   I’m all in 

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

So I get the frustration of the other cast. Here's this guy who makes everyone around him feel bad - and I totally believe that he does. But that said, I also believe they're being very dumb in how they're handling him at this reunion. Let him talk - he invariably digs his own grave when he does. Stop giving him cover as a "victim" of the group. 

That's my thing with it - if they actually laid off of him for a minute, they'd be more effective in their take downs. James himself instinctively understands this - that's why he said that he has seen a change in Jax, even if Jax hates him. But they are so frustrated that he is getting any kind of sympathy edit that they don't seem to realize they are making themselves look bad.

Furthermore, they are extending that frustration and heaping it onto Raquel. I think she's foolish to deny the fact that James cheated on her. I think she will ultimately end up being hurt by him.  But their screeching at her while she talks, questioning her intelligence, and particularly Lala's high dudgeon that Raquel didn't defend her isn't going to do anything to make her dislike James AND just makes them look like a nasty clique of bullies (which is probably an accurate description). 

But rather than actually watch themselves, I think it is more important to them to feel like their group is cohesive than it is to change their approach. FWIW, that's why I think that they are angry with Sandoval. The fact that he won't participate in the pile-on and actually is vocally against it also threatens their group cohesion.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
14 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

That's my thing with it - if they actually laid off of him for a minute, they'd be more effective in their take downs. James himself instinctively understands this - that's why he said that he has seen a change in Jax, even if Jax hates him. But they are so frustrated that he is getting any kind of sympathy edit that they don't seem to realize they are making themselves look bad.

Furthermore, they are extending that frustration and heaping it onto Raquel. I think she's foolish to deny the fact that James cheated on her. I think she will ultimately end up being hurt by him.  But their screeching at her while she talks, questioning her intelligence, and particularly Lala's high dudgeon that Raquel didn't defend her isn't going to do anything to make her dislike James AND just makes them look like a nasty clique of bullies (which is probably an accurate decision). 

But rather than actually watch themselves, I think it is more important to them to feel like their group is cohesive than it is to change their approach. FWIW, that's why I think that they are angry with Sandoval. The fact that he won't participate in the pile-on and actually is vocally against it also threatens their group cohesion.

I mean damn! They sure do. I get not liking by association. As corny as that is I understand but what in the world has she done to be ATTACKED so AGGRESSIVELY. There is no cause for them to be so abusive towards her. I mean has she done anything to any of them directly? Think less of her cause she dates James, that's your prerogative but to think that justifies aggressive intimidation and all kinds of abuse is fucking beyond the pale. I wish a bitch would. I would have slapped the taste out of LaLa's mouth in a NY minute during that display of hers at SUR. Give LaLa a true taste of a girl from the hood. BX baby. 

• Love 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

My guess is they don't want to have ANY forced interaction with him. So maybe if they break him, he won't be on the show anymore and they won't ever need to be around him. 

That’s been my theory, too. Go scorched earth on him. They don’t want him around—at all—so they’re doing whatever they can to distance themselves. They still view him as an interloper, and now he’s an *insulting* interloper, so it’s even worse. 

If I watched Game of Thrones I’d make some sort of witty Game of Thrones comparison. 🤣

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
(edited)

For that matter, why is Katie on this show.  What exactly is she adding but full on sour puss because she resents that James called her fat.  She is kinda chubby.  She is.  It's not my fault.  If her weight didn't bother her she wouldn't be such an adamant bitch about it.  

Irrelevant. My weight doesn't bother me but if you snottily tell me to "eat a sandwich" (or the other way around, for that matter), I'm likely to bitch you out.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 17
30 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Irrelevant. My weight doesn't bother me but if you snottily tell me to "eat a sandwich" (or the other way around, for that matter), I'm likely to bitch you out.

It bothered me when Katie was talking about how people started commenting about her size/weight on line and she asked James, "Do you have any idea how that feels?" And he was trying to say that he did; but she wouldn't hear it. James has mentioned before that he was picked on for his looks. There were things said about his ears, for sure - also maybe his skinny frame and other insults? 

Katie isn't special. She's not the only one to ever be insulted about her appearance; and weight isn't the only way to shame someone. I didn't like what James said, but has SHE ever put herself in HIS shoes???

• Love 21
(edited)

I'm arguing not on behalf of Katie, but against the notion that a person wouldn't be annoyed at being insulted if that person didn't agree with the insulter, or that a person must have a specific reason to not want to be insulted.

ETA: I do agree that she could just go about her business and ignore James and/or articulate better the issue of resorting to the old “well, you’re fat” game. And definitely let the guy finish  sentence!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 7

These clusterfucks are so stupid, they don't realize that they're accomplishing two things: 

1 - garner sympathy for James that he probably wouldn't have had

2 - turn James into the star of the show

I mean, they are so so stupid. If they just shut their dumb mouths and let him speak without interruption, this guy would 100% bury himself. He can do a MUCH better job of making a case for why he's a POS than they ever could. But, they are painfully dumb. So, here we are.

They're as dumb as the group on RHOB and, frankly, it seems I've grown tired of watching dummies own themselves on TV. Might have to give up this one too. 

Next week, camera-hungry clown Bo shows up to aw-shucks-I'm-such-a-good-guy-how-did -I-end-up-in-this-mess-golly-gee-willickers himself around the stage?

Better get my fast forward button-pressing finger ready. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 12

James is a fucked up person with anger issues. He needs help and while his temper may not make him above criticism, speaking to someone in a way you know they won't respond kindly to and then act like you aren't contributing to the negative interactions is just bullshit. James got a taste of his own medicine with the assholes comment about his family, but I would laugh at someone calling my family hillbillies. I would definitely get mad if someone called my family assholes. They've been gaslighting him this entire reunion.

Kristin has got James living in her head rent-free. I can't even explain this.

Jax is still an asshole. Don't feel sorry for you anymore Brittany. You deserve him.  Also Brittany, this might be hard to get through your box of bricks brain, but if you were so offended by him calling your family out of name and feel there's no place for that, then there's no reason to defend what Kristen said. You should have said 'even though he went for family, I don't agree with comments like that and Kristen you're out of line'.

This group is willing to overlook each other's behaviours but is quick to point it out with James...per usual. Lala double downs on the nasty thing she said about Billie and said it like facts and none of them spoke up. None of them spoke up when Jax was insulting Rachel. None of them spoke up when Stassi was mocking James but quickly calling him out when he retaliated. None of them called out Kristen's comments about his family.

Sandoval dropped the hardest truth on James and in comparison, James' reaction was tamed compared to how he responded to the others. At the end of the day, in all his shitty behaviour, James hasn't let go of the people in his life who try with him and he seems to be reciprocating as well, likely why Scheana, Sandavol and Ariana are still in his life and are his real friends. 

Katie did receive sympathy when she spoke about her brain injury and her accident. It's just that being a lazy, shitty human being hasn't been able to keep that good storyline going. Katie had a great redemption story up until she had Stassi groveling for her friendship again and she started feeling like Queen Bee. Getting mad at James for being asked questions about things he was willing to open up about is just beyond reason and sensibility to me but I guess that's expected with this group. What's embarrassing about a child helping out their family in tough times? You think that information is more embarrassing to your family than going on national television and acting like a prissy shit? mean girls? rubbing steaks on your ass and feeding it to people? getting blackout drunk? getting caught cheating on your partner? calling out your partner for having 'parts' that don't function. Those things are all cool but mentioning that you have a responsibility and a pressure to help provide for your family is embarrassing to your family? Oh fuck off, lol.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

That’s been my theory, too. Go scorched earth on him. They don’t want him around—at all—so they’re doing whatever they can to distance themselves. They still view him as an interloper, and now he’s an *insulting* interloper, so it’s even worse. 

It's not garnering any sympathy with me, The guy is a total fucking asshat and it's really understandable why none of these people want to work with or be friends with him. Well, except for maybe toolbag Tom.

• Love 18

The difference between James and everyone else vis a vis helping their families?  This was James's storyline, for Christ's sake, so of course it's going to come up on the reunion.  It's apples and oranges to Katie's accident.  Why didn't someone just break the fourth wall and say that?

That motorcycle ride almost made me turn this off too.  It was such a turn-off to me that I can't describe.  It reminds me a little of how Alex Trebek, the host of Jeopardy!, is kind of inserting himself into James Holzhauser's amazing winning streak every two seconds:  to both men, I want to say, "dude, you are just the host.  This isn't fucking about you."  I am so sick of Andy mentioning his child every two seconds.  It's. Not. About. You.

I think Stassi's extensions look really pretty, especially when she sits next to Ariana, who doesn't have a flattering cut for her face IMO.  But, Stassi--gurl--put the boobies away.  When Brittney looks demure compared to you, it is time to put the bubbies away lol.

Kristen is annoying the piss out of me.  They all are.  The idea of them all purchasing homes in the Valley close to each other just does something traumatic to my soul. I didn't watch the Jax and Brittney spin-off, and I won't watch some type of post-VDP Rules neighborly show on Bravo.

Andy...wow, I've just got to calm down.  I hate him so very much.  He is everything I stand against.  So shallow and insecure.  If you think you don't hate him, read one of his books and call me in the morning.  

Lisa...relax with Billie and the trans platform you seem to be taking.  No one is going to mistake one of your restaurants for Chik-fil-A, chill.  Billie never even said "transphobic."  Just relax.  

The segment about the Ariana-Lala hookup was awkward and strange.  Ariana, you cheated on your boyfriend.  Show at least an inkling of remorse.  Am I the only one who thinks Sandoval and Ariana are morphing into the same person?  They speak exactly the same--slow and nasally, and looking away, because they are always trying to arrive at some Big Point, because what they have to say is So Importnat. The make gestures with their hands in big, circling motions the same way.  I need them to stop, or it's going to become like that Twilight Zone episode where you couldn't tell if the puppet master was controlling the puppet or vice versa (spoiler alert:  it was the puppet controlling the puppet master...agh!!!)

Oh good, next week is Beau!

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

@HunterHunted was it you that providing the information about the witches of WeHo calling the police on Faith repeatedly? Between them and Jax taking their grudges way too far shows me that none of these people have evolved and their behavior is so messed up. These people need to grow the f**k up.

I thought we may have been getting somewhere more interesting when Lisa chimed in about the Lala confronting Billie scene, but of course Andy shut that down and went to commercial. I really with Jax creating a fake Twitter for Raquel was not glossed over in the previous episode. That is so messed up.

I have to admit I laughed at Katie saying she is so busy during the Billie confrontation about girls night. Really Katie? What are you busy with?

I do not particularly like James, but I tend to root for him over any of the hyenas. I wish they would have let him speak. The second James started to say anything Kristen, Katie, Jax, Brittany or Stassi would chime in. Stassi speaking in a fake British accent made me roll my eyes. These people are awful.

Also, everyone claiming that they have helped their families too, but if their families did not want whatever help they were receiving to be on camera than that probably is not going to be a storyline for them. I do find James and his family compelling. It is such an interesting dynamic. 

I thought the Sister Wives cult-de-sac would be bad, but now I think the Vanderpump rules one would be worse.

I dread seeing Beau next week, because all his scenes seem like an audition reel.

It was me who mentioned the screwed up shit the Coven was doing with Faith.

https://betches.com/stassi-schroeder-going-sued-former-vpr-cast-member/

https://perezhilton.com/vanderpump-rules-alum-faith-stowers-announces-plan-to-sue-stassi-schroeder-over-theft-claims/

These assholes don't understand that the opposite of love is actually apathy. These guys are taking active steps to be malicious and nasty. It's truly screwed up. Literally just ignore him or realize that you're all people in your 30s and 40s. Treat him like the attention seeking tantrum throwing toddler that he is.

I loathe these people.

I can't with LVP saying Jax was a victim of Faith. WTF?!?! Did she strategically place that 95 year old on the ground and waited with her legs flopped open until Jax tripped over the old lady? Ugh. This makes me so angry.

If Katie, Semi-professional Couch Lump, wants a storyline about her PTSD and depression, maybe she should go to treatment and therapy while they're filming. It's amazing how that works.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

I think the hill billy stuff was just superficial digs. No good and not right to do but it was more snark than anything. Calling James parents assholes that did a terrible job raising him is a whole other level of vicious. 

It's accurate though, don't you think? I think James' mother might be the worst person in the world. And we've seen how Stassi's mother treats Stassi. Calling James' mom an asshole is like the mildest thing you can say about her. We've seen less of his dad but didn't his dad take him out for beer because he "deserves" it for not drinking? I mean, talk about sabotaging your own son's efforts at being a functional person. James is a terrible person but he's doing better than a lot of people with his parents would.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, DoubleUTeeEff said:

It's accurate though, don't you think? I think James' mother might be the worst person in the world. And we've seen how Stassi's mother treats Stassi. Calling James' mom an asshole is like the mildest thing you can say about her. We've seen less of his dad but didn't his dad take him out for beer because he "deserves" it for not drinking? I mean, talk about sabotaging your own son's efforts at being a functional person. James is a terrible person but he's doing better than a lot of people with his parents would.

I just thought it was vicious. I've floated in and out of this particular franchise so I really don't know much about what's going on with Jame's family to be honest. I catch episodes here and there while channel surfing. Watching the display of such heinous ganging up always leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Love Tom and Arianna. They have their faults also but neither of them come across as truly vicious and willing to show some ounce of reason which is a welcome relief.

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

It bothered me when Katie was talking about how people started commenting about her size/weight on line and she asked James, "Do you have any idea how that feels?" And he was trying to say that he did; but she wouldn't hear it. James has mentioned before that he was picked on for his looks. There were things said about his ears, for sure - also maybe his skinny frame and other insults? 

Katie isn't special. She's not the only one to ever be insulted about her appearance; and weight isn't the only way to shame someone. I didn't like what James said, but has SHE ever put herself in HIS shoes???

Yeah, I caught that too. James answered with a quick yes which no one bothered to receive and I also remember in a previous season him having a sit down and explaining his outbursts. Saying that he used to get bullied PHYSICALLY and made fun of so when he feels like someone is coming for him he reacts strongly and somewhat out of a sense of needing to survive the moment. I think he was having a heart to heart with LaLa?  But I remember feeling bad for him and understanding why his outburst are so immature and juvenille. His lash outs are also erratic so to me it usually comes across kinda like he's scared but trying to come on as macho which makes the whole display unnerving.  They seem to address James like he's got some advantage over the rest of them and not just some average fuck up like the rest of them so I really don't get it. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Brittany may venture into this territory after a couple of kids if she's not careful.

untitled.png

What part? 

The overly bleached hair? 

Being morbidly obese? 

Peddling your child on a reality tv show? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

What part? 

The overly bleached hair? 

Being morbidly obese? 

Peddling your child on a reality tv show? 

I was just thinking being complete trash on tv but you do have good points

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

I have zero problem with Katie calling James out about his comments re her weight. He has no right to comment on her body and she has every right to call him out for that, even if she isn't bothered my her weight.  

I don't even have a problem with her saying that she's proud of herself for standing up for herself and presenting an ultimatum to Lisa. She has a right to want to feel comfortable in her work environment and if James can't control himself, that's on him and not on her.

But I do have an issue with her saying that they shouldn't show the challenges he has with his family or giving him a hard time for not wanting to reveal how much money he is giving them. That's none of her business and she should have let it go. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

The segment about the Ariana-Lala hookup was awkward and strange.  Ariana, you cheated on your boyfriend.  Show at least an inkling of remorse.  

Thanks for reminding me of this repressed memory fro last night! :-P

I have no idea what that was about, but Lala and Ariana fooled around in the back seat of the car FI Tom had just bought made me cringe. Lala, of course, says she was drunk off her arse and didn't remember, yet didn't seem to have trouble recounting what happened... Yuck.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I’ve been debating (in my head and with my SO) for awhile who has the more annoying laugh: Brittany or Scheana. Tonight we decided it’s definitely Brittany. 

Also, while I appreciate what Scheana brought to the season finale, she’s such a non-entity during this reunion. I forgot she was there for awhile.

That's a bad thing?

Brittany wins for worst laugh, Scheana has the worst voice, hands down.

I feel terrible for all the bashing James receives. And part of the problem is he rises to the bait every time because he's to emotionally immature to respond calmly or ignore it - he instinctively goes on the offense. I think he really needs counseling and sobriety, but he's self medicating to mask a lot of pain and insecurity.

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, ivygirl said:

If I watched Game of Thrones I’d make some sort of witty Game of Thrones comparison. 🤣

They've decided to go Mad Queen and Queen of the Ashes and it's not working out for them. It was the wrong play.

Even Brittany, who had a relatively good standing with viewers prior to season 7, is having her old tweets uncovered and her actions questioned. Lots of viewers are calling her fake and manipulative. She's being called out for her hypocrisy for saying she's an LGBT supporter, but her mother says homophobic shit and she's having a homophobic pastor for her wedding.

Jax has alleged that he was in the military and no one bothered to investigate until now. People are even questioning Jax' feud with his mother. He's said that his mom even hid his father's cancer stage from him, EXCEPT Jax gave multiple interviews right after they discovered his father had cancer where Jax clearly states his father had stage IV cancer that had metastasized. But it's his mother's fault that Jax didn't know that he should probably spend Christmas with his family. Now the going rumor is that Jax has fallen out with his mom because there were some cars in his dad's car collection that he wanted, but his mom wouldn't part with.

Kristen is unhinged and malicious. Lauren from Utah is hate filled fraud. Katie is a paradox. She's nasty and hateful on an unparalleled level, but also so fucking boring.

They have earned every last bit of this by being completely awful. I can guarantee that it's only going to get worse based on their behavior plus the shit Jax has pulled this season with Raquel and James. It's beyond the fucking pale. And frankly people need go let Lance Bass know that they're going to avoid Just Add X because of Jax' actions.

These fuckwits thought they could burn the world and blow up the Great Sept and still find themselves in the iron throne. Nope. Nope. Nopity. Nope. You are not the hero of this story. You are not winning the iron throne. You are not the prince who was promised. You are the stranger.*

*In the Faith of the Seven (one of the religions in Game of Thrones), the seven are different aspects of life and their god. The stranger represents death.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)

I have a problem with Lisa telling him he HAS to be sober. I mean no one has the right to diagnose someone else as an alcoholic then prescribe mandatory treatment (Minus a judge/courts). It's a personal journey and to be honest labeling people alcoholics is a trend that I hate with a passion.  People drink excessively and people self medicate and people go through rough years etc. etc. but ultimately people need to figure out their own relationship with alcohol and go from there. I think there's a difference between being an alcoholic/ addict and having a drinking problem. That's just me. I in no way claim this to be some scientific theory of any relevance.

I just don't think everyone is a alcoholic. I think people have issues with restraint, trial and error and impulse control and some people are alcoholics. It's up to the individual to figure out where they may fall and then take the appropriate measures at some point. Some may just outgrow the foolishness, some may let priorities in life steer them away from indulgence, some may find the basic, work, life, social drinker balance, some may just lose the taste for the lifestyle and some may need to seek hardcore help.

James obviously doesn't feel like he needs to lead a completely alcohol free life so quizzing him on his alcohol intake shouldn't really be some gotcha moment. I think James is immature and irresponsible and that irresponsibility carries over into his drinking and partying.  James has said he has cut back on drinking but it's obvious he doesn't want to commit to 100% sober lifestyle. That doesn't make him an alcoholic that just makes him a guy in his 20's that doesn't want to stop drinking or partying. Them trying to turn his resistant to swearing off alcohol into proof that he is an alcoholic is just plain shameful.  

The most I feel Lisa has the right to do is demand James doesn't drink when doing a job which ummmm is pretty much standard operating procedure. Of course Lisa can personally make the request that he stop drinking full stop but I think it's shitty.  Either give him another chance or don't. I have no problem with Lisa not trusting him with a job. He messed up and has to pay the consequences but I don't like Lisa dangling a job at James as an attempt to get him to do something he's not ready to do. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Useful 2
  • Love 19
25 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Katie is a paradox. She's nasty and hateful on an unparalleled level, but also so fucking boring.

Katie, the couch lump (tm you), lost me at last night's reunion.  I couldn't follow her logic.  I help my family too...I had a brain injury and PTSD...Huh?

I know everybody is mad at James about a lot of things but didn't this season start with a rap about Jax and Faith and it hurt Brit's feelings?  I keep thinking that perhaps Jax shouldn't have slept with Faith in the first place?  

Also Katie, if you didn't want to be called fat, perhaps you shouldn't have made the first dig to James at gay pride?  These are some of the things I'd like to see addressed.

I also wonder how these people will make their mortgage payments when the show ends.

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, lizajane said:

And part of the problem is he rises to the bait every time because he's to emotionally immature to respond calmly or ignore it - he instinctively goes on the offense.

If he only replied in an inside, calm voice "well, if that's how you see it" to everything they were raging at him,  those dips would lose it.  And he'd probably do himself some internal good as well.  But I can sympathize.  Every time Kristen opened her goddamned mouth when she wasn't part of the conversation and to cut off other people's responses or comments, I kept wanting to teleport myself to the venue  and scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE IS ASKING YOU" in her smug mug.  

2 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I have a problem with Lisa telling him he HAS to be sober.

I'd like to know when she's going to advise Stassi to lay off the effing Adderall.  

6 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

The most I feel Lisa has the right to do is demand James doesn't drink when doing a job which ummmm is pretty much standard operating procedure.

And this is what she SHOULD do.  I'm a big fan of LVP, but she doesn't have the shadow of a right to demand that James alter his lifestyle away from SUR as a condition of his employment.  And unless he's hanging around the Coven and their Familiars, he doesn't have to conform his behavior to their standards either.  He's young and he wants to party.  As long as he's not behind the wheel or in a position to harm himself or others, who cares?  And frankly, considering the outrageous and nasty behavior of these jerks when they're drinking (she wasn't called "Tequila Katie" for nothing), they can keep their judgments to themselves. 

Stassi's combining Adderall with alcohol and turns into a raving loon.  Jax gets coked up and wants to assault anyone who looks at him funny.  But hey, what the heck, they're in with the in crowd and of course when they behave badly and apologize for it, you know, they really really MEAN it.....

4 minutes ago, albarino said:

Also Katie, if you didn't want to be called fat, perhaps you shouldn't have made the first dig to James at gay pride?  These are some of the things I'd like to see addressed.

Bingo.  NO ONE mentioned this.  And frankly I'm pissed as hell that Jax's slanders on social media were glossed over last week and his posting of the supposed video of James doing cocaine was never even mentioned (and I'm not hopeful it will be next week since they've already talked about the former).  This to me is more despicable that a stupid rap or calling Katie fat.  

• Love 19

Wow, I essentially hate everyone other than James/Ariana/Tom/Scheana.  They're gross people.  Like a pack of wolves, they wanted to shred James alive.  What does Katie's situation have to do with anything?  It didn't happen on the show.  So what?  I don't even get the comparison?  Ugh, I just want them all fired other than those four.  Let them live off camera in the Valley.

Don't want to see Beau next week.  He's fake and just there for the cameras.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, DoubleUTeeEff said:

While that might be an accurate if slightly reductive assessment of James' parents, there's just a better way to phrase this. Even worse is that Kristen has actually managed to give a more diplomatic critique of his parents. She actually did this in season 4 during the reunion. Season 4 was actually a season when Kristen had more legitimate reasons to be angry with James when he was horrible during their break up. Kristen said his parents had terrible boundaries and put far too much on him, both emotionally and financially. She also mentioned how he was having to support them. It's super brief and James starts shouting Kristen down, but she's actually been able to say this same thing while not being an asshole in how she said it.

It's hard to say if his parents are the worst on Bravo. There are so many terrible parents on Bravo or mentioned on Bravo. We've got Bernadette who is Bethenny's mother. Kenya Moore's mom. Big Kathy Dugan, Kim and Kyle's mom. Kim Zolciak. Vicki Gunvalson. Lynne Curtin. Erika Jaynirardi. Mama Joyce, Kandi's mother. Vida, Mercedes Javid's mom. Thomas Ravenel. George Teichner, Aviva's dad. Kim Richards. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It's hard to say if his parents are the worst on Bravo. There are so many terrible parents on Bravo or mentioned on Bravo. We've got Bernadette who is Bethenny's mother. Kenya Moore's mom. Big Kathy Dugan, Kim and Kyle's mom. Kim Zolciak. Vicki Gunvalson. Lynne Curtin. Erika Jaynirardi. Mama Joyce, Kandi's mother. Vida, Mercedes Javid's mom. Thomas Ravenel. George Teichner, Aviva's dad. Kim Richards. 

A cavalcade of bad parenting.  I thought I had MY failures - but the examples above make me look like Princess Kate.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Otherkate said:

Next week, camera-hungry clown Bo shows up to aw-shucks-I'm-such-a-good-guy-how-did -I-end-up-in-this-mess-golly-gee-willickers himself around the stage?

Omg just imagine a marriage of Beau and Brittany?

• LOL 5
(edited)

So guys, is this show FINALLY showing signs of imploding under its own chucklef@ck weight?

I'm trying to picture next season.  So Katie, possibly pregnant (you know she wants to be the first VPR birth just like she was the first VPR bride, well not counting Scheana 'It's All Happening' Schay) is going to tug on her SUR dress and trudge down from the Valley to faux-waitress alongside Raquel?  How long are they going to keep this going?  I suppose the next play is for Katie to be a hostess at Tomtom so she can indulge her fantasy that she and Schwartz are the next Ken and Lisa.

I almost spit out my drink when Katie said something dismissive to Billie (recent nose job BTW?) like "I have a household! I have a husband!" 

James is James, but this piling on is vicious. Why is Lisa allowing this?  Methinks Lisa has lost the plot.  Rhapsodizing about how Jax is really a great person at heart, comparing Jaxanny to her and Ken, saying Jax is not to blame for cheating because Faith recorded it?   WTF

Edited by Rubyslippahz
Scheana's forearm tattoo says It's All Happening. Not 'Everything Is Happening'
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I can't with LVP saying Jax was a victim of Faith. WTF?!?! Did she strategically place that 95 year old on the ground and waited with her legs flopped open until Jax tripped over the old lady? Ugh. This makes me so angry.

Hand in the air if you think that Jax is no victim but instead purposely recorded the whole thing himself and made sure it somehow found its way to Brittany.  He went the extra mile by not just fkng another woman but making sure to say how unattractive he finds Brittany.  A last ditch effort to get out of the relationship. And yet Brittany would not leave him. In fact, after the obligatory “I hate you, get out, I hate you” she then made him a birthday party and also took him and the crew to Mexico to celebrate.  Or maybe it was Vegas?  But she took them all somewhere. I think after this Jax knew his fate was sealed.  Look at his face when she warbles about the engagement and wedding planning and immediate babies.  He says all the things she wants to hear but he honestly looks like he’s strangling from the inside out. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

It's not garnering any sympathy with me, The guy is a total fucking asshat and it's really understandable why none of these people want to work with or be friends with him. Well, except for maybe toolbag Tom.

Me either.  He was being ganged up on because he's an asshole who kept talking shit about everyone.  

• Love 11
44 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So Sandoval’s main objection to Lala performing oral sex on Ariana was he was tired of driving around.

I know, right?  

So, just a thought,  Sandoval has had two girlfriends since the show began.  Each was also on the show. Each cheated on him with another castmate.  Both times he was actually there, although he was asleep when Jax and Kristen fkd in another room.  Each time he remained friends with all parties.  Ok he broke up with Kristen but it wasn’t because of that  and they are ok now, and yes hilariously he is supposed to be Jax’s best man

if this happens several more times, Sandoval, I’m going to suspect it might be a pattern lol 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/14/2019 at 9:42 PM, Rbonnie said:

Hand in the air if you think that Jax is no victim but instead purposely recorded the whole thing himself and made sure it somehow found its way to Brittany.  He went the extra mile by not just fkng another woman but making sure to say how unattractive he finds Brittany.  A last ditch effort to get out of the relationship. And yet Brittany would not leave him. In fact, after the obligatory “I hate you, get out, I hate you” she then made him a birthday party and also took him and the crew to Mexico to celebrate.  Or maybe it was Vegas?  But she took them all somewhere. I think after this Jax knew his fate was sealed.  Look at his face when she warbles about the engagement and wedding planning and immediate babies.  He says all the things she wants to hear but he honestly looks like he’s strangling from the inside out. 

I absolutely think Jax did it on purpose.  We've seen him dump two girlfriends: Laura-Leigh and Carmen. With most other girls he's dated, he's be such a shitty boyfriend that they've dumped him. He was absolutely on the road to getting Brittany to dump him and it mostly worked. Then his father died and Brittany was supportive. Honestly, Sandoval was right to raise concerns. He's a far better friend than Jax deserves.

On 5/14/2019 at 3:17 PM, Yours Truly said:

The most I feel Lisa has the right to do is demand James doesn't drink when doing a job which ummmm is pretty much standard operating procedure. Of course Lisa can personally make the request that he stop drinking full stop but I think it's shitty.  Either give him another chance or don't. I have no problem with Lisa not trusting him with a job. He messed up and has to pay the consequences but I don't like Lisa dangling a job at James as an attempt to get him to do something he's not ready to do. 

No coming to work drunk. No drinking on the job. A fairly lax morals clause for conduct away from the workplace. However, something like Stassi's continuous missteps with bigoted speech would have earned a firing.

Can I get into how condescending and patronizing Lisa was with Billie. It was gross. It was 10 seconds away from "I participate in your parade. I gave you a job. Why are you people still complaining?" And that Lisa felt the need to silence Billie when Billie was trying to say that she overreacted because of her experience, but the Axis of Basic Bullshit are not always good allies, tells me that Lisa's a pretty shitty ally too. 

23 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

I know, right?  

So, just a thought,  Sandoval has had two girlfriends since the show began.  Each was also on the show. Each cheated on him with another castmate.  Both times he was actually there, although he was asleep when Jax and Kristen fkd in another room.  Each time he remained friends with all parties.  Ok he broke up with Kristen but it wasn’t because of that  and they are ok now, and yes hilariously he is supposed to be Jax’s best man

if this happens several more times, Sandoval, I’m going to suspect it might be a pattern lol 

I think Sandoval and Ariana have an open relationship. I think Kristen wanted monogamy, but neither could keep to it and Kristen gets insanely jealous.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 7
On 5/13/2019 at 11:25 PM, AntAnn said:

^^^True! Well, she lives way out in Marina del Ray. She’s not part of the new weho community of homeowners. Plus, I doubt they’ll bring Adam out (I could be wrong) so she has no storyline that relates to the rest of the bully girls. She seems benign tonight. 

Not WeHo.

They all bought houses in Studio City. In the Valley. Way worse. Even the uncool live in the Valley. I live in the Valley.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

That's why Raquel is going to work at Sur as well, not because Andy and Lisa are interested in making her a full-time cast member but because it means James can be more present at Sur, whether he's working there or not. Lisa is all about the Benjamins and she knows James makes for good tv, no matter how hateful he is.

Yeah I mean.....why else would Raquel be working there if not to be on the show?  She is so bland too, she reminds me of one of the boring 'Summer House' people.  If she wants to brag about going to college why is she not pursuing a career in what she went to school for?

• Love 2
15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

The segment about the Ariana-Lala hookup was awkward and strange.  Ariana, you cheated on your boyfriend.  Show at least an inkling of remorse.  Am I the only one who thinks Sandoval and Ariana are morphing into the same person?  They speak exactly the same--slow and nasally, and looking away, because they are always trying to arrive at some Big Point, because what they have to say is So Importnat. The make gestures with their hands in big, circling motions the same way.

They all claim they were so drunk and blacked out they can't remember anything (AHEM Brittany) that I wonder if they just do this for fun but don't finish.  Being so wasted makes it really hard to concentrate on actually feeling much.  I think they just do it for sport and for reactions like how they were all making out In Mexico. 

• Love 6

I realize that we were only shown street views, but I didn't care for any of their new houses except for Kristen's garden bungalow.  I'd love to live in a little place like that in LA.

Any educated guesses on their home costs, from the little that we were shown?

• Love 6