Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S07.E23: Reunion Part 2

Recommended Posts

Quote

Lala and James argue over the demise of their friendship; Katie defends her ultimatum to Lisa Vanderpump; Ariana and Lala reveal the steamy details of their backseat hookup; Billie Lee dishes on her secret hook-up with another cast member.

Airs May 13, 2019.

Share this post


Link to post

Who can hear any one of these fools when they keep talking and screaming over each other! 

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

Did that motorcycle really stall, or was that planned?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Well, that was just awful.   I can’t stand to see anyone get attached like James.  Kristen should shut up.  I have never seen anything redeeming about Katie.  I almost stopped watching during the motorcycle ride and I wish I would have.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

Tom Sandoval for all of Part 2: "Oh, is that a bridge? It's a good thing I have a gas can in one hand and a personalized Zippo in the other. 'Boom, motherfucker, boom' this, Kristen."

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I’m assuming that Lala’s “program” that she mentioned is Alcoholics Anonymous, but she must be sleeping during the meetings.  One of the very first things you learn in AA is that you base your sobriety on ONE DAY AT A TIME, not “I’m never going to drink again.” 😒

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

They all hate James.

James hates them all.

Did we really need three episodes to figure that out?

Three minutes is probably too much time for that.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

OMG, Brittney has the absolute worst laugh.

Yes!  It never bothered me before but damn!  And her joker/Bozo the clown eyebrows.

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Shut up Kristen.

James - You're a team of one because of your middle school mentality. 

The scripted motorcycle ride wasn't funny.  It's called trying too hard.

That's all I got.  Pretty boring.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

And Katie has"a brain injury and suffers from PTSD!"  What the holy hell?  WHEN did she fall thru that skylight??? Like, 9 years ago?

She is just foul. Period.  And another thing: When the chucklefucks start procreating..... It's time for a new cast! THEN what are they going to do for $$$?

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

They hate James because he's so mean, so they solve that problem by being mean! He's so fucking hateful, and I fucking hate him for it! Twitter logic.  Plus, he's really no worse than they were at his age. Tom is right, they are hypocrites, but so sanctimonious too.  Just a terrible combination.

Lala is a complete write off -- she's been bad for a while, but the new non-drinking, engaged Lala is even worse. How is that possible?

I'm starting to really dislike Stassi. Her opportunistic sucking up is gross and that combined with her meanness is too much -- one or the other, but not both at the same time.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

So Katie was surprised by the online comments about her v James! I think she’s the most unlikeable out of all these idiots. She has zero redeeming qualities and a condescending air that is just nauseating. And she desperately needs a stylist! I’m surprised Stassi hasn’t tried to get her away from that boho-witch-trash wardrobe. It’s not helping her look any thinner. 

Kristen- just go away. Forever. And take Lala, Billie and Scheana with you. 

Brittany getting down and dirty screaming at James. Congrats. You’re now as bitchy as your friends. Your parents must be thrilled that Jax will be joining the family. Hang on to him. He’s a real prize! 

  • Like 16
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

I have to give props to Lala for calling “polyester” on Rachel’s dress. 

  • Like 17
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

I really do not like James, but good lord shut up Kristen. Shut up Katie. Shut up Brittany. Shut up Jax.  Speaking of Jax, that was pretty interesting that he was not at all sympathetic to Ariana when she lost her dad. I’m glad she called his sanctimonious ass out on it. 

Katie’s gripe about her head injury etc... seemed to me to be a complaint about the minimal air time her telling that story got as compared to James’s family drama. She seemed to be bitching at Lisa that James was edited for some sympathy and she was not. 

I really don’t like Billie Lee. She acknowledged the girls night thing was an oversight but still wanted to beat the transphobic drum.  I’m sure she is more sensitive to being left out of girls things because of her experiences, but that is not everyone else’s responsibility to remedy.

I really want to like Lala, but I’m off that train. She is the last person who should be schooling people on life. Good for her for getting sober but she doesn’t seem to have learned a damn thing in recovery. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

It's okay, I've accepted, very very long ago, the fact that I am on a party bus going straight to Hell when I die. So I feel that I can say this without any repercussions ('cause like, what, they'll take away my window seat? Bitch, I reserved):

I cannot fucking wait for Brittany and Jax to be married and the stories to start about Jax sleeping around on her and pictures showing up on TMZ of Jax with coke dust under his nostrils while he fondles another girl on camera. It couldn't happen to a nicer couple. Bonus points to life if cameras happen to record the moment Brittany finds out. 

Not that this was the point of your post, but can I just say I LOVE that you used the apostrophe with "cause"? I cannot stand when people say "cause" instead of "because" without it!

  • Like 14
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

How has Kristin changed at all?  How has Katie changed at all?  How has Jax changed at all?  They've changed who the target of their bullshit is, but they aren't any different than they ever were. 

OMG the last three minutes of this show...please get disgusting fucking Kristin out of here forever.

Edited by ninjago
  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

Well, Stassi's extensions did look pretty scraggly.  Unless that's her real hair, and then it makes sense why it looked scraggly...no extensions. 

Sometimes when Brittany laughs she sounds like a billy goat.  She does.  It has nothing to do with her Kentucky fried roots either.  It doesn't.  Really.

Why is Kristin on this show?  Is she working somewhere I'm not aware of?  Is her only job to torment James? Gah, she has a real problem.  Stassi needs to take her to a demon possession professional for a total James exorcism.  She needs to buy the full package.

For that matter, why is Katie on this show.  What exactly is she adding but full on sour puss because she resents that James called her fat.  She is kinda chubby.  She is.  It's not my fault.  If her weight didn't bother her she wouldn't be such an adamant bitch about it.  She's always been boring though, even her bitchiness is boring.  I'd be really careful about taking on the "Ambassador of Karma" position that Katie has crowned herself with.  Karma plans on keeping that position all for herself, and Katie can go scratch.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And the 4 houses in the same neighborhood? I just can't.

Imagine if you lived there! 😧

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Tom isn't wrong but at the same time he's erected a pedestal for himself and climbed onto it to instruct everyone on why they are hypocrites.

It would be easier to take if the worst thing anyone said to or about James wasn't from Sandoval himself.  He outed James taking pills/drugs.  Then LvP got angry at James because he was upset Sandoval brought up drug use.

If they care that much about James, have a private intervention.

They aren't going to have a private intervention for James because this is reality tv, and to be on reality tv, one must sell their soul to the reality tv gods and put all their blood and gore out there for public consumption.

I noticed that too...how LVP started reprimanding James yet again, because he didn't want Sandoval outing him as having an upper problem too.  I really don't think LVP handles James all that well, tbh. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Just watching. I’m soooo over bLAh bLAh. She’s such a pretentious b*tch. Go back to Utah in your BJ PJ. She is just awful. Ymmv.

... also, there is no reason for Kristen to be on this show, other than to bash James...*sighs*

Katie is a horrible person. 

Edited by AntAnn
  • Like 16
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

OMG, Brittney has the absolute worst laugh.

3 hours ago, mytmo said:

Yes!  It never bothered me before but damn!  And her joker/Bozo the clown eyebrows.

I’ve been debating (in my head and with my SO) for awhile who has the more annoying laugh: Brittany or Scheana. Tonight we decided it’s definitely Brittany. 

Also, while I appreciate what Scheana brought to the season finale, she’s such a non-entity during this reunion. I forgot she was there for awhile.

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

Also, while I appreciate what Scheana brought to the season finale, she’s such a non-entity during this reunion. I forgot she was there for awhile.

^^^True! Well, she lives way out in Marina del Ray. She’s not part of the new weho community of homeowners. Plus, I doubt they’ll bring Adam out (I could be wrong) so she has no storyline that relates to the rest of the bully girls. She seems benign tonight. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:
  4 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

OMG, Brittney has the absolute worst laugh.

She does! A nervous laugh, at that. Maybe she realizes how much her life will suck being married to Jax. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Do you know how fucked up it is that watched Chernobyl after this to lift my fucking spirits?

Most of these people are trash who barely pass for human. My fondest wish is that the empathy and kindness that these sacks of garbage were incapable of offering to others when they were in pain or suffering will be revisited on them 10 fold. I hope their sheer fundamental awfulness starts to rot its way inside out so that decay of their poisoned ruined souls is apparent for all to see. 

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh Billie. Wish I never had to see her again. She’s so annoying.

James sucks always. He’s so high on himself. He’s also such a fucked up person. He’s constantly insulting everyone that sometimes he forgets who is on his side.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

I haven't watched this show for awhile so when I tuned in, it took me awhile to figure out that screaming harridan was Brittney. Wow, she looks and acts so much differently now! After a couple minutes of watching these people screaming at each other, I found it sad that these people approaching middle age (and looking it) haven't changed much since the first season.

6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I agree about that motorcycle ride segment with Tom and Andy. Totally fake. 

Yeah, they were trying way too hard with that, but I found it amusing that it had been parked in a handicapped parking space.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's okay, I've accepted, very very long ago, the fact that I am on a party bus going straight to Hell when I die. So I feel that I can say this without any repercussions ('cause like, what, they'll take away my window seat? Bitch, I reserved):

I cannot fucking wait for Brittany and Jax to be married and the stories to start about Jax sleeping around on her and pictures showing up on TMZ of Jax with coke dust under his nostrils while he fondles another girl on camera. It couldn't happen to a nicer couple. Bonus points to life if cameras happen to record the moment Brittany finds out. 

THIS a THOUSAND times!

Especially if brit gets knocked up on the honeymoon, as she made VERY clear is her plan, and is the size of a beached whale when she sees the evidence of the several biotches jax is nailing, including another couple with his buns in their ovens.

Edited by becauseIsaidso · Reason: clarity
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Let me preface this by saying that I think James has some real problems and if I had to work with him, I probably wouldn't like him much either.

But the way that Kristen, Katie, Lala, Brittney, Jax and to a lesser extent Stassi want to deny him any support - be it from Tom to Lisa to the audience to his own girlfriend - is almost pathological. It is like they can't stand the idea that ANYONE likes James. 

I suppose I can understand feeling like the audience is being presented this story line about his family to give him an excuse to justify his behavior. But at the end of the day, their argument seemed to be "well, some of us have helped out our families too, where was our sympathy. But also James shouldn't have sympathy and by the way, we didn't want that on the show but it's wrong for James to withhold some details." Just very incoherent and hypocritical. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I’m assuming that Lala’s “program” that she mentioned is Alcoholics Anonymous, but she must be sleeping during the meetings.  One of the very first things you learn in AA is that you base your sobriety on ONE DAY AT A TIME, not “I’m never going to drink again.” 😒

I don’t think she’s on a sober path for herself. I think, being that his family saw her shitty drunk, he gave her an ultimatum and of course, she couldn’t let the PJ go. 

  • Like 9
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Poor Billie.  Her pathetic bid for more screen time - hooking up with the bosses' son - winds up on the cutting room floor.

TBH, I was surprised Billie was still around after successful businesswoman and LGBT ally Lisa Vanderbucks had finished engaging in moral exhibition with that speech during pride festivities about how awesome she was for hiring Billie.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

I really do not like James, but good lord shut up Kristen. Shut up Katie. Shut up Brittany. Shut up Jax.  Speaking of Jax, that was pretty interesting that he was not at all sympathetic to Ariana when she lost her dad. I’m glad she called his sanctimonious ass out on it. 

Katie’s gripe about her head injury etc... seemed to me to be a complaint about the minimal air time her telling that story got as compared to James’s family drama. She seemed to be bitching at Lisa that James was edited for some sympathy and she was not. 

I really don’t like Billie Lee. She acknowledged the girls night thing was an oversight but still wanted to beat the transphobic drum.  I’m sure she is more sensitive to being left out of girls things because of her experiences, but that is not everyone else’s responsibility to remedy.

I really want to like Lala, but I’m off that train. She is the last person who should be schooling people on life. Good for her for getting sober but she doesn’t seem to have learned a damn thing in recovery. 

And the look Brit gave kinda looked like she wished it didn’t come out. But it’s funny how now, he’s “doing the same.” 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

Katie’s gripe about her head injury etc... seemed to me to be a complaint about the minimal air time her telling that story got as compared to James’s family drama. She seemed to be bitching at Lisa that James was edited for some sympathy and she was not. 

I thought this too. Andy and Lisa both said James’ family problems were compelling, and that probably made her blood boil. I feel for anyone who has been through a life-changing accident...I’ve been through one as well. But to shout “what about me! I had PTSD!” makes her look so petty. If she didn’t hold such a grudge against James for his comments I’d like her better.

Everyone on the stage likes her better than James anyway. If only she’d say, “who cares. I AM luscious” - as her husband has said about her - and laugh about it, I’d like her better. Take some tips from Lisa, your idol, and just rise above it! 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

It would be easier to take if the worst thing anyone said to or about James wasn't from Sandoval himself.  He outed James taking pills/drugs.  Then LvP got angry at James because he was upset Sandoval brought up drug use.

This explains why in March Jax thought he would get away with sending to blogs and podcasts a video of a man snorting cocaine, a man that Jax would swear up and down was James. Unfortunately, viewers were able to track down the video and prove that it wasn't James, that Jax hadn't recorded the footage, and that Jax was once again lying. The sniping on social media and in person is one thing. But now that Jax has started manufacturing stories in order to ruin James' life, that's a step too far. There's nothing redeemable about Jax.

Not only will he be cheating on Brittany; he'll probably be fucking her mother at the reception. Why else would Sherri gift a nude photo of herself during Brittany's bridal shower. I'm fairly certain that Brittany came back from the shower and showed it to Jax thinking it was soooo funny. Nah dummy! Your mama was putting feelers out to Jay-ax that she's DTF.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 6

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I thought this too. Andy and Lisa both said James’ family problems were compelling, and that probably made her blood boil. I feel for anyone who has been through a life-changing accident...I’ve been through one as well. But to shout “what about me! I had PTSD!” makes her look so petty. If she didn’t hold such a grudge against James for his comments I’d like her better.

Everyone on the stage likes her better than James anyway. If only she’d say, “who cares. I AM luscious” - as her husband has said about her - and laugh about it, I’d like her better. Take some tips from Lisa, your idol, and just rise above it! 

I thought the same. But the fact is that her injury happened before the show, correct? I guess I can understand feeling like her PTSD got short shrift but the accident itself took place prior whereas James is actually going through this stuff with his family right now.

Part of it is that these people aren't learning from what they see on the show. They see James getting what they think is a sympathetic edit but rather than think "maybe we should shift strategies here," they double down on ganging up on him and insulting him. Even if what they say is true, insulting his family at the reunion isn't making them look good.

And the irony is, yes, what Sandoval said about James use of uppers was probably the most devastating thing that anyone could say. But the audience is more inclined to take Sandoval's comments seriously because he has defended James and not jumped on him for every single thing. The audience doesn't feel like Sandoval is just out to get James, so it makes us take that claim more seriously. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×