Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E01: Week 1

• Start Topic

When Luke (insert correct initial here) went out to see how Hannah was doing after the Scott fiasco, she kept saying she was cold.  Give her your damn jacket!  Then he gets the first impression rose.  SMH

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
3 hours ago, Biosynth said:

In looking at all the men I noticed no Asian men.  Is this typical?

Somebody is half Asian.  They showed his Asian mother and white father on screen.  I was only sort of watching but I believe I am correct on this.

Yes, this is very typical.  This show pretends that Asian people don't exist.

There was another half Asian guy on a recent season, maybe Becca's season.  He was very tall, smart, kind of nerdy and he made it on Bachelor on Paradise as well.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, angelamh66 said:

I see nothing wrong with you getting a chuckle if you don’t like Andi and are amused that her life isn’t going well. But I don’t thing singlehood or couplehood is a measure of success or happiness. 

It is a measure of success in Bachelor-world, as finding a lifetime partner is what this whole enterprise is about.

It's Andi's beyotchy attitude I didn't like.  I was happy for Desiree, Jillian, etc.  Andi?  Notsomuch.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 4
(edited)

Holding out how I feel about Hannah. The southern twang and big smile gets to me after a while. 

Some good guys - Dylan in the white tux: Connor the asian guy; Peter the pilot. 

I think Tyler the dancing contractor will annoy. Luke is Colton 2.0 but a reformed player. I kind of wish she had kept country Matt because while cheesy he had an interesting life story. 

Edited by Bobcatkitten
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, nutty1 said:

That made me laugh. It’s a cheer or something from University of Alabama. (Or some Alabama college). But yes, it can now stop being said!

Steely Dan is where I learned they call Alabama the Crimson Tide.  They didn't mention rolling it, though.

16 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Interesting choice of name for a (men's) football team.

Better than singling out a women's team for that name, though.

• Love 4

For the poster who said the men's sculpted eyebrows were distracting, this is on Box King Joe's ABC bio:

"Joe's most complimented features are his eyebrows."

This show has so many repeating drahmatic scenes, they should make everyone wear the same outfits, like the Cartwrights on Bonanza, so they can use the same footage season after season and save on cost.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Steely Dan is where I learned they call Alabama the Crimson Tide.  They didn't mention rolling it, though.

Better than singling out a women's team for that name, though.

Oh no you didn't! 😉 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Am I alone in suspecting ABC knew about Scott's GF ahead of time and fed that info to Demi? I like Demi well enough, but I don't trust her ability to hack into someone's chat history.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

in comparing Jen Sheft (who looked so bored the whole season) 

Jen was bored because she already had a man.  I was crazy about handsome Jerry.  To this day, he remains my all time favorite Bachelorette contestant.

8 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

I wish someone told chasen to wear his uniform---even thought everyone would have loved it, it would have changed the outcome I think.

Chasen was not only easy on the eyes, but he told Hannah that he was a Pilot.  And yet, she let him go and kept unemployed Jed; Matt, the Car Bid Spotter and Tyler C., the Dancing Contractor. What the heck was she thinking?  Based on her decision making skills, this season should be interesting.

3 hours ago, Sterling said:

Me too!  I always say, if Christie Brinkley or Halle Berry can't keep a guy from cheating, what are my chances?  LOL

The cherry on top of the sundae is that ugly Jay Z cheated on Beyoncé. 

• Love 10

Please tell me that Demi and whoever the other girl was are NOT going to be an ongoing annoyance?  Did not like her on the Bachelor and don't need to see any more of her.

And, is Hannah kidding keeping that creepy John Paul Jones guy? yuck

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Quickbeam said:

But no Peter? #cantletgo 

Tough to look as good as him!! I held out hoping he’d be The Bachelor someday, but I think that ship has sailed. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Am I alone in suspecting ABC knew about Scott's GF ahead of time and fed that info to Demi? I like Demi well enough, but I don't trust her ability to hack into someone's chat history.

Not alone. I'll wager my life savings that it was all a producer set up, and Hannah's speech to him was scripted too. As was her "breaking up" and crying afterward. Geesh. Give me a break on those theatrics. And the two women in the fake "spy van" was such a (laughable and fakety fake) Hollywood cliché. "It's the Most Drahmatic Season EVAH!"

17 minutes ago, cinsays said:

And, is Hannah kidding keeping that creepy John Paul Jones guy? yuck

My vote is that it wasn't her decision. TPTB tell her who to keep for future drahmah. Always gotta have a villain and resident dickweed.

If Chasen had worn his pilot uniform, Hannah would not have been able to tell him from that other pilot, the one who did wear his uniform.

• Love 13

So John Paul Jones said that he gave up a promotion to go on the show.  How does that work when your job is John Paul Jones?  Assuming John Paul Jones is the one giving out the promotion, it shouldn’t be a problem.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

But the only two bachelorettes That I’ve seen that I couldn’t stand were Rachel and Andi 

I despised Rachel, Andi, Ali and DeAnna. 

I always am sad when the only African American Bachelorette EVER always manages to be on viewers' Most Hated List ...  She did a fine job and had to deal with the pressure of "Look! Ratings dropped!"  "You're a lawyer but you better not act too confident."   Just like how Michelle Obama has ended up on Most Hated Lists, despite working her az off.  Lawyers SHOULD be assertive and confident.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I always am sad when the only African American Bachelorette EVER always manages to be on viewers' Most Hated List ...  She did a fine job and had to deal with the pressure of "Look! Ratings dropped!"  "You're a lawyer but you better not act too confident."   Just like how Michelle Obama has ended up on Most Hated Lists, despite working her az off.  Lawyers SHOULD be assertive and confident.  

I'm in the minority, but I loved Emily, Andi and Rachel.  To me, the best Bachelorettes to date.  Accomplished, confident, secure and never too over-emotional about what these guys actually were to them.  Basically strangers that they were attracted to and wanted to get to know better.  No life-or-death attitudes, pretty pragmatic and logical about the whole thing.  

I like Hannah so far, I hope she remembers it's just a TV show and not the narrative of her entire life.  

• Love 5
(edited)
36 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I LOVE an assertive and confident woman. I disliked Rachel because she clearly loved Peter but couldn't browbeat him into saying he loved her and would marry her so she chose the other one. 

Also, by the way, if the other guy was the one all along then why did she put so much pressure on Peter? 

Edited by Bobcatkitten
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I like Hannah so far, I hope she remembers it's just a TV show and not the narrative of her entire life.  

It's just a TV show that's also the stepping stone to DWTS and/or BIP and Jimmy Kimmel's show and getting the paps to film/talk to you for coverage on TMZ, or maybe her own reality show and more SM followers or a D-list table at the best LA restaurant or the cover of People or a topic on The View or ... well, any of those things that I'll bet she hopes will make up the rest of her life.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, limecoke said:

So John Paul Jones said that he gave up a promotion to go on the show.  How does that work when your job is John Paul Jones?  Assuming John Paul Jones is the one giving out the promotion, it shouldn’t be a problem.  

Maybe he’s John Paul Jones II and JPJ Senior was going to retire and bequeath the role of the singular John Paul Jones moniker unto him?

8 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

No, please don't ruin the term "JPJ"!  That is the affectionate nickname of the University of Virginia's John Paul Jones arena.  And with JPJ being the home of the men's basketball team, which won the NCAA basketball tournament this year for the very first time (!!!), I don't want a douche-wagon to spoil that by association!

Well, didn’t John Paul Jones already ruin the John Paul Jones Arena for you then? Maybe that’s why everyone must call him John Paul Jones? Is he like a one-percenter family that we’re all supposed to know? Oh, of the Virginia John Paul Joneses, but of course!

I think I’m officially obsessed with trying to figure out John Paul Jones’s deal. It’s like the SNL David S. Pumpkins skit—he’s in my head! What’s his deal? I’m John Paul Jones! That’s my thing, man!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Well, didn’t John Paul Jones already ruin the John Paul Jones Arena for you then? Maybe that’s why everyone must call him John Paul Jones?

As long as he stays as John Paul Jones, and the arena is called JPJ, then we're as close to good as it can get with him!

8 hours ago, Biosynth said:

In looking at all the men I noticed no Asian men.  Is this typical?

5 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Somebody is half Asian.  They showed his Asian mother and white father on screen.  I was only sort of watching but I believe I am correct on this.

Yes, this is very typical.  This show pretends that Asian people don't exist.

There was another half Asian guy on a recent season, maybe Becca's season.  He was very tall, smart, kind of nerdy and he made it on Bachelor on Paradise as well.

Connor J. His mom is a news anchor in Chicago. 

Venmo John was also half Asian and was on both Becca's season and BiP. Interestingly, Catherine Lowe, Caila (from Ben's season), and Sharleen (from JP's season) were all also half-Asian but fared better.

It would be nice to have some more Asian representation. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, kazza said:

Venmo John was also half Asian and was on both Becca's season and BiP. Interestingly, Catherine Lowe, Caila (from Ben's season), and Sharleen (from JP's season) were all also half-Asian but fared better.

Venmo John did great on BIP; he was the one who decided to leave behind all the girls who wanted him.  I'd have wanted him!

I must be in the minority, but I adored Rachel.  I thought she was beautiful inside & out, intelligent, thoughtful, and she's still with Brian, so she obviously was serious about finding her forever.

With Rachel, I never thought of her as the "African American Bachelorette", but just a beautiful, intelligent girl, searching for her forever.  While I love that someone finally blazed the trail of being the first, with Rachel, I thought she was just such a doll, and I rooted for her all the way.  I still smile when I see her with Brian today, and I hope we see Bachelorette babies from them one day (they'll be stunning).

Hannah is making me forget her "pageant girl" persona as she, too, is showing that she's looking for her forever.  Who knows, maybe a lot of this is scripted, but I like what I see so far.

• Love 7

How old is Hannah supposed to be? She looks like she is 29 or 30.  I know the guys think she's stunning, but I am just not seeing it.  She is definitely not ugly, but she just looks odd....maybe it's her teeth?

Nevertheless, she seems sweet and she stood up to Scott (the guy with the girlfriend).  I just find it odd that she would waste so much time on him.  Her goal is to find a husband, so why waste more than 1 minute on that Scott guy? She may have sent her "future husband" home simply because she didn't get a chance to speak to him.

• Love 1

My dad had a nice cousin named John Paul Jones.  This turd is gonna ruin some good memories.

In reference to past B'ettes, there have been different reasons for me to like, and occasionally dislike, them.  Jillian's my favorite because she was confident and fun - the viewers and the men had a good time.  She really knew how to balance romantic interest with being just one of the guys when appropriate.  Emily was fun to watch because she knew how to handle the men, but I didn't particularly like her.  I liked Ashley and Des, but they didn't have enough confidence.  Deanna was a mess but hilarious with her drama ("Ya broke mah heaaarrrrt!") Jen was boring and seemed like a cold fish.  Andi was another cold fish, but not as boring - just unpleasant.  Ali was hard to watch, too emotional without enough fun - although she seems pretty cool now.  Kaitlin's season was a hot mess, but I still don't know how much of that was her, or the lousy guys, or production.  I missed part of Rachel's season but I kind of liked what I saw.  Missed Trista, who seems nice, and JoJo, who bored the hell out of me on whatever Bachelor's season she was on so I didn't want to see more of her.  If I missed anyone, they weren't memorable enough!  Oh, Becca - well, there ya go.

• Love 1
(edited)
51 minutes ago, kazza said:

The more that I think about it, the more I think that it is very creepy that Bachelor/Bachelorette only lets half-Asian people on the show and never somebody 100% Asian.  I actually thought Britt Nilsson was half-Asian, but my error, she is part Cherokee Indian.

I never saw Jillian's season, but I'm obsessed with Love it or List it Vancouver, which she hosts.  I love her and her style.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 2
On 5/13/2019 at 5:40 PM, SallyAlbright said:

Calling it now: if he goes far and doesn't win, Peter the Pilot will be the next Bachelor. I feel like there's no way ABC can pass up all the puns they could make. Plus, he has that wholesome Ben Higgins look that they love. 

I'm calling Mike with the big smile and cute great grandmother .

• Love 3
4 hours ago, limecoke said:

I think he was going to be promoted to Jonathan Paul Jones.

Also known as - still a a douche.

I’m sure it was the producers that kept Jonathan Paul Jones for drama reasons (which I’m all for if it didn’t result in Matt Donald and/or Chasen being sent home).

• Love 4
8 hours ago, deSchenke said:

When Luke (insert correct initial here) went out to see how Hannah was doing after the Scott fiasco, she kept saying she was cold.  Give her your damn jacket!  Then he gets the first impression rose.  SMH

It never even crossed his mind to give her his jacket even after she said she was cold twice.That’s what really bothered me. Yikes, it wasn’t his first nor his second response to give her his jacket. Instead he talked about how he would never do that (what Scott did) - yeah, but you didn’t give her your jacket. If you cared about her you would have responded to her basic need for warmth (she had bare shoulders and arms, he was in a dress shirt, tie and suit jacket) I’m sure any guy  in the mansion would look for a reason to take of his jacket seeing as they had been wearing them for quite some time.

The fact that it didn’t even cross his mind - wow he sucks. I live about 20 minutes from his hometown - wonder what reception he’ll get when he gets kicked to the curb (if he doesn’t....) 

Any young boy with proper manners would taken off his jacket and given it to the girl...

• Love 5

So there is some historical debate over whether John Paul Jones or Commodore John Barry is the Father of the American Navy.. and since I’m descended from Commodore John Barry and had it pounded into my head growing up that he is the true Father of the Navy, naturally I have a revulsion to this John Paul Jones. Plus he sucks and seems weird.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

If I had to, the only Bachelorettes I could tolerate are: Trista, Jillian, Dez and JoJo.  The reason I don't care for Rachel is because she seems very intense.  

2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

The more that I think about it, the more I think that it is very creepy that Bachelor/Bachelorette only lets half-Asian people on the show and never somebody 100% Asian.  I actually thought Britt Nilsson was half-Asian, but my error, she is part Cherokee Indian.

Unless I am mistaken, I believe Catherine Lowe is not only 100% Asian, but managed to snag the final rose and a Bachelor. 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

If I had to, the only Bachelorettes I could tolerate are: Trista, Jillian, Dez and JoJo.  The reason I don't care for Rachel is because she seems very intense.  

Unless I am mistaken, I believe Catherine Lowe is not only 100% Asian, but managed to snag the final rose and a Bachelor. 

Wikipedia says her mother is Asian and her father is not.

• Love 1
(edited)

Hey I've missed you guys! Love the hilarious and clever comments so far!

I agree - Scott was a definite plant. I went back and watched his initial convo with Hannah. Deer in the headlights awkward. Also - not hot. Goodbye.

I'm looking forward to Grant (profession "unemployed") bringing the humour. He's the sausage party mustard guy with the wry smile. Not overly hot but I hope she keeps him around a while.

Tyler G has very intense eyebrows, yikes!

John PJ is an agressive hugger and what's up with the scrunchy faced scowly eyes!? I agree with the poster above - producer plant 2.0.

Connor S with the vocal fry, got the 1st kiss. Not sure if he's a true romantic or slick.

Connor J had a lot of gimmicks...spoke french, did the tiara (did he bring that with him?), and the junk in the trunk. Ew. Was he the motivational car sales guy?

Luke P (found God in the shower - snort!) has some Jake Gyllenhaal characteristics to me.

I wonder if Matthew is maybe a bit sexist? He did that thing where he held her hands and raised her arms above her head so he could 'get a good look at her top to bottom'. Maybe he's really nice, but I wouldn't like that if someone did that to me. 😒

No-one particularly drool-worthy imo, but hopefully interesting. Buckle up for the testosterone flashes... which always make me laugh!

Hannah is much better than I expected. Can they get camera #2 on Caelyn now please? I picture her purple with apoplexy. 😏

I thought Demi was quite restrained. Lol

Looking forward to the season and checking in here. 😃

Edited by Pass the Tequila
grammar
  • Love 8

Ack. I just reread my dissertation above...I have no life. I'm obsessed. Lol Seriously I keep first impression notes on all of the guys the first episode to see if I'm on point or way off base with my assessments later on in the season. Fun times! 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I believe there  has been Asians on the show. It’s just that they don’t make it past the first night. 

There was Sydney from Colton’s season. She made it pretty far until she self-eliminated. But yeah, she didn’t get a good edit. 

I think we need an Asian Bachelor. Except, I am a little afraid TPTB would go with a “Crazy Rich Asians” theme for the season and it would be stereotypes galore.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Sterling said:

Venmo John did great on BIP; he was the one who decided to leave behind all the girls who wanted him.  I'd have wanted him!

I must be in the minority, but I adored Rachel.  I thought she was beautiful inside & out, intelligent, thoughtful, and she's still with Brian, so she obviously was serious about finding her forever.

With Rachel, I never thought of her as the "African American Bachelorette", but just a beautiful, intelligent girl, searching for her forever.  While I love that someone finally blazed the trail of being the first, with Rachel, I thought she was just such a doll, and I rooted for her all the way.  I still smile when I see her with Brian today, and I hope we see Bachelorette babies from them one day (they'll be stunning).

Hannah is making me forget her "pageant girl" persona as she, too, is showing that she's looking for her forever.  Who knows, maybe a lot of this is scripted, but I like what I see so far.

I really liked rachel as well. it just made me sad when she broke up with Peter and she said "I love you", I dont understand how her eventual pick got past that. But I thought she was a great bachlorette and I also loved how she didnt buckle under the pressure of having to pick a black man. 

• Love 2

I really liked Hannah! I'm excited for her season. She has a personality and I personally think she's gorgeous and looked fantastic in her dress last night. It's been a long time since I actively liked a Bachelorette, so this will be fun.

My favorites so far are Mike (although my friend and I couldn't get over his sculpted eyebrows- why do they look like that??) and the young, tall guy she kissed (they were cute together). There's one guy that kind of looks like Jef Holm who I found attractive. This is probably the first season I've struggled so much to remember the guys, hopefully more of them click next week!

The enthusiasm Box Guy Joe showed for boxes in his intro clip cracked me up.

Ah I felt horrible for poor Chasen, the cute pilot, who came out and gave her a paper airplane only to be followed by Peter the pilot who busts out of the limo in his uniform like a damn superhero. Hilarious but I was hoping Chasen would still get a rose. I fear if I was on this show I would hand out a lot of pity roses for the first few weeks as well (like to sweet Matt Donald).

I hated Luke, and his intro package was so amusingly cheesy. It looks like he may come out as one of the villains of the season though which I can only hope for, as (assuming Hannah doesn't choose him) it would also break the cycle of Bachelorettes picking their first impression rose as their final guy.

That one guy who met Hannah on the after show (other Luke maybe?) looks like an early draft rendering of Nick Viall. The Windows 2000 version of Nick Viall before graphics improved.

So I did think Scott was an ass and no great loss, but... is it really so bad if you've got someone you were casually hooking up with before this show? I mean, let's say this girl didn't consider the relationship to be serious, and he wasn't actually planning on dating her at any point. So what if you were still screwing around with someone when you hadn't even met Hannah yet? I guess I just didn't see it as a huge deal. Didn't Arie break up with his girlfriend like a week before his Bachelor season started filming?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Pass the Tequila said:

Luke P (found God in the shower - snort!) has some Jake Gyllenhaal characteristics to me.

Yes!  That's the other person that Luke reminded me of.....it's his eyes.

On 5/13/2019 at 9:21 PM, nutty1 said:

Can you say Sore Loser! What a dick! 

B7D3C583-574C-44FB-868D-6622C579F03F.jpeg

Did that guy Photoshop himself into the back middle?  Cause that guy looks huge in that picture. 

17 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

I thought we were going to get the ambulance out of the way right away this season for the guy (I think Luke) who said his heart was "literally exploding."

Right?  My boyfriend and I said at the same time, "not literally dude..."

Not a big fan of Luke.  Despite finding Jesus in the shower, he still seems full of himself. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

What does it matter if you are half or full Asian etc? And it's not like we know they are applying but getting rejected. 

It matters to me as a subjective personal opinion of caring about representation and diversity.  Historically this has always been a very white show.  The show has the choice to make a lead non-white once in a while, but it's clear that they are not interested in doing so.  1 or 2 non-white leads in 38 total seasons is way too few and far between, for my personal preferences.  It doesn't really matter whether non-white people apply for the show or not, because the show can certainly pick leads from the Top 4-6 rejected contestants from every season, for instance Tayshia or Wills.  It's nice that there are 1 or 2 half-Asian people sprinkled into each season, I guess, but it would be a lot more non-white representation if a non-white lead was cast more frequently, which might lead to more diverse representation overall.

Tayshia and Wills were a lot more TV-ready than Hannah, in my opinion, in that they're both confident and can easily carry on conversation.  Hannah was completely insecure, awkward, and involved in a lot of conflict on her season.  Yet, the Bachelor franchise sees HANNAH as more TV ready than Tayshia, which shows you their interests in how they cast.  I just can't believe it's 2019 and the franchise is still doing the exact same thing they always have, without any willingness to progress or evolve.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, GracieK said:

So there is some historical debate over whether John Paul Jones or Commodore John Barry is the Father of the American Navy.. and since I’m descended from Commodore John Barry and had it pounded into my head growing up that he is the true Father of the Navy, naturally I have a revulsion to this John Paul Jones. Plus he sucks and seems weird.

So he's not named after the bass player from Led Zeppelin?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Did that guy Photoshop himself into the back middle?  Cause that guy looks huge in that picture. 

OMG, you are right! I pulled out the pic of Matt Dione and yes, he DID Photoshop his face (from the ABC cast file photo) into that group photo. He just did a crummy job, unless he wanted his head to be twice as big as everyone else's. Well, because he thinks that well of himself. Great catch!

Sore loser though.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Sterling said:

I agree.  Rachel and Des are my two favorites and they are both still with their "number two" picks.  I thought Peter was Rachel's Brooks.  Those two guys were both introspective, handsome guys, who always seemed slightly unobtainable.  I think Rachel and Des were sort of lost in romantic dreams of those two men, but once they woke up to reality that it was just a fantasy on their part,  they turned and saw the real guy who had been devoted to them all along.  I think their stories were sincere and just what I watch for (besides the snark.)

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

Rachel and Des are my two favorites and they are both still with their "number two" picks.  

Ashley is still with her number two pick too. LOL

• Love 1

My husband has committed himself to watching the Bachelorette with me* this season solely based on Hannah.  He said its a combo of her being really pretty but also really cute and that she seems to have a real personality of being quirky and dorky.    (He also said that she reminded him of me but as I was wearing his old flannel pajamas pants**, ratty tank-top, and drinking a large glass of wine, I just side-eyed him.  Nice save, buddy.) 

I'm super stoked for her season now for reasons beyond travel porn.  She seems to have some sass in her.  I like how she handled Scott (who is not from Chicago because no one from Chicago boasts that they are living in the city.  Chicago is the city, my dear suburban cheater).  Her repeated "c'mon" to him had us rolling.   I would of kept Chasen and the farmer.  They were cute.  Luke seems like a roid-rager especially in the previews.  Jed bugged me.  I hate singers on this show though.    Consider me intrigued by the season!

*he watches the Bachelor with me but always eschewed the B'lette due to thinking that the men are boring compared to the women.  Oh my sweet summer child... a group of alpha males trying to out bro each other is wildly entertaining.

** Why don't women flannel pajamas pants have pockets?!  I've been looking all over for a pair with pockets. 

• Love 5

I was not looking forward to Hannah's season as she could not articulate a single thought or sentence during Colton's season.  When watching the show I was shocked that she initiated conversations, responded well when asked questions, and clearly communicated her thoughts and feelings when sending the guy home before the rose ceremony.  Then it hit me-she must have found Colton very off-putting and was never truly at ease with him.  She is night and day from his season to hers.  I may be all in for this season.

• Love 4