Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E01: Week 1

• Start Topic

Just tuned in. In time to see the Dancing Construction Worker. I said "What a dick" out loud to him on my teevee.

The pilot guy looks okay so far. Hoping some others stand out. I looked at the cast online today and thought they all looked the same with the exception of the long-haired blond dude.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, meatball77 said:

God found him in the shower 😂

I'm surprised he didn't run into Sean Lowe in that shower.

This show needs to quit putting white type on a yellow background and thinking people can actually read those words. What's up with that. Use a red, blue or even black background show.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Calling it now: if he goes far and doesn't win, Peter the Pilot will be the next Bachelor. I feel like there's no way ABC can pass up all the puns they could make. Plus, he has that wholesome Ben Higgins look that they love. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Calling it now: if he goes far and doesn't win, Peter the Pilot will be the next Bachelor. I feel like there's no way ABC can pass up all the puns they could make.

You mean like "On The Wings Of Love" Jake Pavelka? Yeah, that really went well.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
(edited)

Ooh, Jason the pilot is my kind of hot.  Maybe a bit cocky, but you never know what lines they're fed.

Whoops, Chasen, not Jason.

Edited by EllenB
  • Love 4

I'll remember Matt Donald. And LOL at him smelling like diesel or gasoline after getting off that tractor. But I'm hoping he makes it to hometowns (TPTB might make sure he does) since I want to see his family interact, PLUS all those cool critters.

BARF on the pilot guy showing up in his uniform.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Ooh, Jason the pilot is my kind of hot.  Maybe a bit cocky, but you never know what lines they're fed.

That was Chasen. His bubble burst when he realized he should have worn his uniform!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Is it ok that, ‘just like “let’s do this damned thing”, I am already sick of ‘roll tide’?  Just over done and overwrought.

• Love 12
(edited)
16 minutes ago, b2H said:

Producers, of course.

Makes me wonder if this guy is a producer plant to create drahmah. Not that TPTB would ever do anything like that on this totally real unscripted show. *cough*

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Well, this is embarrassing--I'm eating crow now.  I thought I would hate Hannah--REALLY dislike her--but I do like her, from what I've seen.

Could do without seeing Demi and Katie, though.  Move along, ladies.  Nothing to comment on here. 

• Love 11

*LOL*  The guys shushing each other is hilarious. 

Jeez, that floor tile in the mansion is hideous. 

She handled that well, letting them know she needed a minute.  Bless her heart, that has to be tough in the first hour of the first night.  

• Love 1

All the bachelors / ettes are fine because they’re all carbon copies of each other . As much spunk as Hannah May have , the show will never let her show her true self because the lead has to follow the rules and say the same words every season . But the only two bachelorettes That I’ve seen that I couldn’t stand were Rachel and Andi and so far Hannah gives me much better , less bitchy vibes . 

• Love 1

Demi cracks me up. I kind of hope she sticks around all season as a wing woman. 

Love that Hannah called out that Scott was not only being unfair to her but also to the other girl at home.

Hannah really brings the pretty. She knows how to wear a gown.

I can't distinguish most of the guys yet outside of box guy, surfer dude, American but speaks French, pilot (sans uniform), and pilot.

• Love 5

If Demi and the other woman (whose name I won't ever bother to learn) knew ahead of time that the guy had a girlfriend, what the hell was the point of their spying from a van? Especially since they only seemed to be spying when the men were with Hannah.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

So big deal, Hannah is going to trash can eight guys tonight, who care if she sends a guy home early. Well, the producers do so it looks like something actually happened during this long and boring night. Scott was tonight' villain but no one will remember his name after a couple weeks. Or a half hour. It's not like the final night and she discovers the girlfriend.

Taking bets on which other guy has a girlfriend who will appear half way through the season, in some foreign country, to reclaim her beau.

• Love 5

She hits all the marks on my dislike list: pageant gal, over-the-top Southernness, wearing her religion publicly (really? PRAYING FOR GUIDANCE on a tacky TV show?), hanger mouth... but surprisingly, I don't quite hate her.  Yet.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, reggiejax said:

If Demi and the other woman (whose name I won't ever bother to learn) knew ahead of time that the guy had a girlfriend, what the hell was the point of their spying from a van? Especially since they only seemed to be spying when the men were with Hannah.

You are not suppose to be thinking and using logic watching this show. The whole "spy" and "girlfriend" reveal was in the script.

8 minutes ago, kazza said:

Love that Hannah called out that Scott was not only being unfair to her but also to the other girl at home.

Thank the show's writers for giving Hannah that line.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

But the only two bachelorettes That I’ve seen that I couldn’t stand were Rachel and Andi and so far Hannah gives me much better , less bitchy vibes . 

I despised Rachel, Andi, Ali and DeAnna.  They had an inflated sense of self and were the absolutely worst.  I was disappointed when they announced Hannah as "The Bachelorette".  I thought her a fake and phony.  I hope she proves me wrong. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

They couldn’t extend the party for an hour? Do they usually not get to talk to all the guys?

Maybe they rented by the hour this season. Sometimes those rose ceremonies don't happen until dawn, the rejects leave in daylight. It's common for some not to get to talk to the B-ette though. I guess those are the people who don't watch this show so don't know they are suppose to say, "Can I steal you for a minute?" when she's with someone else.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I despised Rachel, Andi, Ali and DeAnna.  They had an inflated sense of self and were the absolutely worst.  I was disappointed when they announced Hannah as "The Bachelorette".  I thought her a fake and phony.  I hope she proves me wrong. 

I only started with Desiree’s season so I’m sure had I seen Ali and Deanna’s , I would have been with you on that ! 

How is Hannah falling for Luke’s lines ? He sounds so phony 

• Love 4

I have to wonder if this is their normal mansion this season.  I remember during the last fires in the LA area, the mansion was in danger.

Did she keep the pilot that didn't wear his pilot outfit but did keep the one that did?

Not sure, but, if so, I want to say, shallow, Hannah, shallow.

But, I wasn't there, so don't know how she interacted with each of them, so what do I know?

Roll Tide.

• LOL 1