Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Family Portrait

druzy
  • Start Topic

Leah and Jeremy rush Addie to the ER.

Jenelle questions her future with Teen Mom 2.

Briana lets DeVoin take a major step forward with Nova.

Chelsea debates how to treat her anxiety.

After her sister gives birth, Kailyn steers her focus to her boys.

Airs May 13, 2019

• Love 2
(edited)

Does Addie not have a pediatrician? I'm assuming if what was going on was life threatening, Urgent Care would've sent her to the ER immediately. So Leah waited an entire night and an entire day until Jeremy got home....to rush Addie to the hospital? Um, okay. 

Brianna all panicked over Nova going to Devoin's, meanwhile Nova barely gives her mother a second glance as she's leaving.

Chelsea complaining and whining, per usual. Doesn't she have a big ass Great Dane? Why does Randy have to come over and babysit? If you prioritize not gaining weight over treating your *alleged* anxiety, then I have a hard time believing it was ever that serious in the first place. 

Kail, whatever, who cares.

Jenelle, "Something needs to change." Sure does! Bye, Felicia!

Brianna's family pictures came out really cute, especially the ones of Nova and Devoin.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 17

What did Jenelle expect MTV to do - just pay her to FaceTime them for the whole season? I’m sorry but your man has been out of control and threatening and you saying that he’s apologized isn’t going to cover it. I fear, however, when the money is gone and the spotlight is off them, he’s going to kill her or there is going to be a real tragedy.  They have got to pull the plug on these shows soon. 10 years is way too much time to have your life examined by the world.

• Love 24

So it looks like MTV WAS already talking about ending their relationship with Jenelle prior to the Nugget debacle. It did basically become an impossible situation; and she won't acknowledge David's role in any of it. 

Chelsea's anxiety and overactive imagination is so relatable to me. And I'm just living with it. No medication, no counseling. I feel for her. And I totally get being apprehensive about medication when nursing. I am also a former anorexic and the potential for weight gain is crazy making. But I do wish she'd consider counseling. She has the resources and support to make it happen. And maybe she could learn some helpful tools for when her anxiety is getting bad.

Kail is already shutting down the idea of a close relationship with her sister. She's such a defeatist. And she's boring.

You go, Addie! Make things happen for yourself! You know they want to get back together. I mean, there's really no reason they ALL needed to stay at Germy's house. If he was worried about Addie being close to the hospital, He could have just had her stay. 

I'm super confused about the whole thing anyhow. If her neck was swelling, why wait until morning to take her in? And then wait another 3 hours until Germy gets there? 

It pains me to say it, but The DeJesus girls were the most compelling this week. I was really happy to see Bri allow Nova to stay over at her dad's.

And I LOVED Nova posing all sweet while Stella cried in the background. I'd frame that photo!!!!

• Love 17

To the end, the producers were kissing Jenelle’s ass on that phone call.  “Oh, we totally understand.”  “Yes, it’s so hard.”  Blah blah whatever, do your job lady. 

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

And I LOVED Nova posing all sweet while Stella cried in the background. I'd frame that photo!!!!

It was a fun picture and it did make me laugh. I’m glad some people are coming off as relatable and charming. I kind of relate to Stella. I think I’d always hate the picture that everyone else loves laughing at. At 52, there is still a song that pisses me off because my mom would play it when I’d throw a tantrum. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Wtf, do they have father/daughter dances every month at that school? 

Was wondering the same thing. It's weird.

Chelsea's anxiety makes me anxious...

Kail you continue to suck...

Leah and Jeremy...whatever...

And because it can't be said enough Fuck You Jenelle!!!

• Love 10
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Does Addie not have a pediatrician? I'm assuming if what was going on was life threatening, Urgent Care would've sent her to the ER immediately. So Leah waited an entire night and an entire day until Jeremy got home....to rush Addie to the hospital? Um, okay. 

Brianna all panicked over Nova going to Devoin's, meanwhile Nova barely gives her mother a second glance as she's leaving.

Chelsea complaining and whining, per usual. Doesn't she have a big ass Great Dane? Why does Randy have to come over and babysit? If you prioritize not gaining weight over treating your *alleged* anxiety, then I have a hard time believing it was ever that serious in the first place. 

Kail, whatever, who cares.

Jenelle, "Something needs to change." Sure does! Bye, Felicia!

Brianna's family pictures came out really cute, especially the ones of Nova and Devoin.

I was trying to imagine telling my 61 yr old Daddy to come Sit with me because I was scared.  He’d tell me to come over or grab a gun. Calling my dad because I have anxiety.  He’d laugh at me. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Oh, Luis, Luis!!! 

At this rate Stella has seen her father more than  Briana did before getting pregnant. 

Briana has no idea how horrible she is coming off this season.  Completely manipulative with her baby daddies.  

It is like they want this shit on camera.  

So, they are the ones that look like the good mothers.  Oh....we tried so many times to get your dad to come see you.

oh, but when the court is ready to give Luis visitation......Briana yanked the petition.  

Gross!  I would not come see them in that apartment.  It is cluttered and dirty. 

They always got stuff like fruit on top of that stove.....that should not be there.

5 people in what looks to be a 2 bedroom apartment.

Briana shares her room with Nova and Stella??

Nova should have her own room. 

• Love 11

Wait - that was the season finale?  WTF happened this season?  

And yes, I'd agree with the above poster that "it pains me to say it, but The DeJesus girls were the most compelling this week."  Briana continues to look both incredibly stupid and manipulative, but how happy Stella is with Devoin shone through in their pictures.  

It really looks like MTV is just hoping to ride out Jenelle's marriage to David - they can delay filming the next season until the inevitable breakup, and then they'll have quite a storyline as Jenelle, Barbara and maybe even Jace tell all about the Dateline house of horrors David has created.  Lets just hope she divorces him before he kills her (or god forbid) one of their kids.  Oh, and I hope CPS has pulled David's daughter that he's "homeschooling"  because otherwise I really fear for her safety, since she doesn't have teachers to keep an eye out for her.

• Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, Emkat said:

You gotta love Devoid.  Seems like a good guy and like he is really trying. 

I love Devoin! I'm impressed that he's always helping Nova with her school work, and I also like very much that he's caring toward his child's sibling, Stella. At this point I wish Briana would get back together with him so he can be Stella's dad too.

How adorable were the family photos with Stella and Nova?! I have to say, I thought Briana looked nice too, very nice outfit suitable for a family picture.

Chelsea. Why doesn't she stop nursing Layne? It sounds like she's truly suffering, and Layne is certainly old enough to be weaned. 

But that would be too simple I guess.

I wish Leah and Germy would quit the middle school stuff and just admit they're hooking up. I mean why not, they're both single adults! Newsflash, it's no secret.

ETA: Briana's girls are really gorgeous, I noticed that when Bri took Nova's hair out of the clasp, for the photo shoot, wow. 

Edited by blubld43
Added something
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

Chelsea. Why doesn't she stop nursing Layne? It sounds like she's truly suffering, and Layne is certainly old enough to be weaned. 

Weaned to what? She's definitely not old enough for solids or cow's milk yet. 

You can start formula at any age. But maybe breastfeeding is really important to Chelsea. Maybe she doesn't feel that the personal relief is worth it to stop nursing now. 

• Love 16
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So it looks like MTV WAS already talking about ending their relationship with Jenelle prior to the Nugget debacle. It did basically become an impossible situation; and she won't acknowledge David's role in any of it. 

Chelsea's anxiety and overactive imagination is so relatable to me. And I'm just living with it. No medication, no counseling. I feel for her. And I totally get being apprehensive about medication when nursing. I am also a former anorexic and the potential for weight gain is crazy making. But I do wish she'd consider counseling. She has the resources and support to make it happen. And maybe she could learn some helpful tools for when her anxiety is getting bad.

Kail is already shutting down the idea of a close relationship with her sister. She's such a defeatist. And she's boring.

You go, Addie! Make things happen for yourself! You know they want to get back together. I mean, there's really no reason they ALL needed to stay at Germy's house. If he was worried about Addie being close to the hospital, He could have just had her stay. 

I'm super confused about the whole thing anyhow. If her neck was swelling, why wait until morning to take her in? And then wait another 3 hours until Germy gets there? 

It pains me to say it, but The DeJesus girls were the most compelling this week. I was really happy to see Bri allow Nova to stay over at her dad's.

The whole business with Addie had me scratching my head. If she has a regular doctor, who had already treated her, and not referred her for more tests or hospitalization, why the ER drama? I hurt my back once, went to the ER, and followed up with my regular doc the next day. Who would do that the other way around? And if it was an emergency in Germy's fevered brain, why did Leah and the (not anywhere near critically sick) Addie have to wait around for him in a parking lot? Addie was sitting up, playing, eating, drinking, talking, energetic, seemingly fine. Did Leah want to hook up with Germy so bad she went along with this foolishness? Because in her shoes who wouldn't say "No, its OK, I took her to the doctor, he gave her a prescription, and she is feeling good now"? GAH. Leah! Then the flirty giggle "Oh, I look terrible!" Girl.

Chelsea needs to listen to her daddy, he was right on the money. Dentists know from anxiety and how to help, lots of people have extreme anxiety and fear around going to the dentist, learning about relaxation techniques and how to handle anxious people is part of their training. I think Chelsea would benefit greatly from meditation or yoga. I hope he can persuade her to try.

Kail is a fail. That's it. She's so awful. In her favor it seems that she, at least sometimes, enjoys her boys' company.

Jenelle is still playing the diva and thinks she can call the shots. hahahahahahahahaha. Girl, bye.

• Love 18

I didn't get it about Addie, either.  They took her to urgent care (I guess that's one of those pop-up medical services in the back part of drugstores?); she was prescribed antibiotics (after the fast strep test was negative), told to go home and check in with her doctor if things didn't clear up.  She was lively, playing, apparently able to swallow, no fever, etc.--why the visit to the ER?  The neck swelling is odd, but it could be simply a bacterial or viral infection in her lymph nodes, and the swelling shows that the lymph nodes are doing their job.  It did occur to me that Addie might have mumps, but Leah isn't an anti-vaxxer, is she?  But for Leah *and* Germy to stay up all night worrying about Addie seems crazy to me.

Did Leah break up with that other guy?  I didn't see it, or maybe it was while I was sleeping.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I’ve tried my best not to like Devoin, but he’s kind of getting through to me a little bit.  He may not be the most attentive or hands-on father, but Nova really seems to love him and be comfortable with him.  As someone who has more than her fair share of experience with a shitty father (my daughter’s, not mine), that’s worth its weight in gold.  Besides, Nova desperately needs time away from The Coven. 

Honestly I feel like you rarely see a true smile on that baby girl's face unless her daddy is around. He's no dad of the year but I think he's trying now and it seems clear to me that they have a bond

• Love 21
(edited)

I'm not surprised Nova prefers Devoin. The environment at Brianna's is so toxic. Take last night, for example. Everyone had a great time at the photoshoot, Nova's in an upbeat mood and then the Coven ruins it by spending the entire dinner ragging on Loooo-issss.

That's a conversation that could've waited until they got home and the kids went to bed. It's like Nova can't even enjoy a fun memory with her dad, because she's made to feel guilty over Stella not having the same. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I'm not surprised Nova prefers Devoin. The environment at Brianna's is so toxic. Take last night, for example. Everyone had a great time at the photoshoot, Nova's in an upbeat mood and then the Coven ruins it by spending the entire dinner ragging on Loooo-issss.

That's a conversation that could've waited until they got home and the kids went to bed. It's like Nova can't even enjoy a fun memory with her dad, because she's made to feel guilty over Stella not having the same. 

You're right. It's just constant negative energy. Kids pick up on that. Plus, at Devoin's, she's not trying to cram herself into 800 square feet of crap and 5 other people. She can probably BREATHE. 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, 4Sibes Redux said:

I kind of relate to Stella. I think I’d always hate the picture that everyone else loves laughing at. At 52, there is still a song that pisses me off because my mom would play it when I’d throw a tantrum. 

I loved that picture until you said this, because I can see poor Stella always hating the picture that everyone else loves laughing at. 

They should keep it stored away and sneak peeks in private and laugh like hyenas.  Run it by her every five years or so, and if at 20 she still doesn't think it's funny, it should go away and resurface only if she asks. 

6 hours ago, blubld43 said:

I love Devoin! I'm impressed that he's always helping Nova with her school work, and I also like very much that he's caring toward his child's sibling, Stella. At this point I wish Briana would get back together with him so he can be Stella's dad too.

But then he's saddled with Briana, never mind the coven, and I like him too much to wish for that.  I said a long time ago I had a soft spot for his underbited self, and I'm glad he's coming through.  Keep it up, Devoin.  Please.

3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The whole business with Addie had me scratching my head. If she has a regular doctor, who had already treated her, and not referred her for more tests or hospitalization, why the ER drama?

I wasn't listening carefully, but at one point Leah said something about a family history, and maybe cancer.  Like somebody in Jeremy's (?) family had lymphoma?  I'm not sure if they're even related, and it still doesn't seem like it warranted a visit to the emergency room, much less one that could wait for some adults to convene while the patient happily plays and cracks wise.

On the other hand, she's already got one kid with a terrible disease, so I feel for her.  But still...who WALKS into the emergency room?  (Well, other than me, but it was Christmas Day and everything else was closed and I'd stuck a utility knife in my knee and needed stitches.)

Kail is a fail. That's it. She's so awful. In her favor it seems that she, at least sometimes, enjoys her boys' company.

Her laughter when Isaac hilariously said they were going to act like rich people and wait was genuine.  I think she does enjoy her boys' company, and isn't the worst mother in the world, so I can't 100% hate her.  She doesn't make it easy, though.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, TexasGal said:

To the end, the producers were kissing Jenelle’s ass on that phone call.  “Oh, we totally understand.”  “Yes, it’s so hard.”  Blah blah whatever, do your job lady. 

I know...it made me sick. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, queenbee24 said:

Honestly I feel like you rarely see a true smile on that baby girl's face unless her daddy is around. He's no dad of the year but I think he's trying now and it seems clear to me that they have a bond

Devoin seems a little socially awkward...he's by nature quiet and soft spoken. Totally the opposite of the women Nova is surrounded with at home. It's probably a relief for her to spend time with a quiet and relaxed adult.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 16
8 hours ago, kitkat343 said:

Wait - that was the season finale?  WTF happened this season?  

And yes, I'd agree with the above poster that "it pains me to say it, but The DeJesus girls were the most compelling this week."  Briana continues to look both incredibly stupid and manipulative, but how happy Stella is with Devoin shone through in their pictures.  

It really looks like MTV is just hoping to ride out Jenelle's marriage to David - they can delay filming the next season until the inevitable breakup, and then they'll have quite a storyline as Jenelle, Barbara and maybe even Jace tell all about the Dateline house of horrors David has created.  Lets just hope she divorces him before he kills her (or god forbid) one of their kids.  Oh, and I hope CPS has pulled David's daughter that he's "homeschooling"  because otherwise I really fear for her safety, since she doesn't have teachers to keep an eye out for her.

Honestly, this serious situation with Jenelle and David should not be put on MTV and should be litigated in court without MTV cameras following them and the kids the remain with them. No more Jenelle on MTV...some things should be severed for good and Jenelle should be no longer employed by them..not now, not ever again.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Weaned to what? She's definitely not old enough for solids or cow's milk yet. 

You can start formula at any age. But maybe breastfeeding is really important to Chelsea. Maybe she doesn't feel that the personal relief is worth it to stop nursing now. 

I used "wean" in the sense of weaning her off the breast.

Maybe she doesn't, I don't know. It sounded like she was truly suffering. of course like all of us, she has to weigh her choices as a mother sometimes. If she's so upset that she has to call Randy over to hold her hand, something needs to be done! And I'm sure she's calling Coley at work nonstop.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Her laughter when Isaac hilariously said they were going to act like rich people and wait was genuine.  I think she does enjoy her boys' company, and isn't the worst mother in the world, so I can't 100% hate her.  She doesn't make it easy, though.

I got the feeling Kail wanted to say something like, "we ARE rich!" when Isaac said that.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

I used "wean" in the sense of weaning her off the breast.

Maybe she doesn't, I don't know. It sounded like she was truly suffering. of course like all of us, she has to weigh her choices as a mother sometimes. If she's so upset that she has to call Randy over to hold her hand, something needs to be done! And I'm sure she's calling Coley at work nonstop.

I agree with you! I think this is a product of her upbringing. You or I would think, "is breastfeeding better for Layne, or would going on meds to manage my anxiety be better for her?" However, Chelsea has never had to choose in her life. Randy has provided everything she wanted, and then Cole, and MTV. She's never had to prioritize, for example, buying an expensive new stroller, or a few new baby clothes. Heck, this is the girl who didn't even prioritize safe sex for five months so she wouldn't be hugely pregnant at her wedding! She always chooses "all of the above," and then acts shocked when the chips fall where they do. Luckily for her, she always is able to bail herself out, with the help of the men in her life (aka second wedding), so she never has to experience a real consequence. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Heck, this is the girl who didn't even prioritize safe sex for five months so she wouldn't be hugely pregnant at her wedding! She always chooses "all of the above," and then acts shocked when the chips fall where they do. Luckily for her, she always is able to bail herself out, with the help of the men in her life (aka second wedding), so she never has to experience a real consequence. 

I love you for not letting this go. It’s like me and Kailyn’s Labia Injuring Shorts🤣

No Chelsea has never had to make “hard” decisions. Not at all. I think a part of her deal with Adam (just a part, he of course was an abuse asshole and vile person) was that she wanted him to treat her x way and couldn’t believe that he wouldn’t. Rather than shrug her shoulders and just walk away she tried to “convince him”. For the record I’m not excusing Adam’s abuse- he’s a piece of shit; I’m talk about what attracted Chelsea to him in the first place. 

I don’t know if holding off on the anxiety medication is the best course, or weaning Lane and taking it is best, as I’m not in that position but Chelsea really lacks executive functioning skills. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
50 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I love you for not letting this go. It’s like me and Kailyn’s Labia Injuring Shorts🤣

No Chelsea has never had to make “hard” decisions. Not at all. I think a part of her deal with Adam (just a part, he of course was an abuse asshole and vile person) was that she wanted him to treat her x way and couldn’t believe that he wouldn’t. Rather than shrug her shoulders and just walk away she tried to “convince him”. For the record I’m not excusing Adam’s abuse- he’s a piece of shit; I’m talk about what attracted Chelsea to him in the first place. 

I don’t know if holding off on the anxiety medication is the best course, or weaning Lane and taking it is best, as I’m not in that position but Chelsea really lacks executive functioning skills. 

Executive functioning skills...bingo!!! That's just the way to put it. And I totally agree about the adam thing. She totally thought he would come around and treat her like Daddy did. 

• Love 5

Why do these producers always kiss All the girls asses ? Number one , don’t they know it would be more entertaining for us to watch them talk back to these spoiled brats ? No one wants to hear them constantly say , “ you’re so wonderful and we want to make you happy .” Come on . Tell them that if they don’t appreciate the gig then someone else most certainly will . ( although what I would say would be much worse than that .) ... number 2, Jenelle seemed more like their boss during that conversation than the other way around . She gives them ultimatums and they feed into it . 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I agree with you! I think this is a product of her upbringing. You or I would think, "is breastfeeding better for Layne, or would going on meds to manage my anxiety be better for her?" However, Chelsea has never had to choose in her life. Randy has provided everything she wanted, and then Cole, and MTV. She's never had to prioritize, for example, buying an expensive new stroller, or a few new baby clothes. Heck, this is the girl who didn't even prioritize safe sex for five months so she wouldn't be hugely pregnant at her wedding! She always chooses "all of the above," and then acts shocked when the chips fall where they do. Luckily for her, she always is able to bail herself out, with the help of the men in her life (aka second wedding), so she never has to experience a real consequence. 

She was so whiny last night...ugh. When she’s around her papa Bear she becomes a whiny little girl. 

• Love 8

I’m so sick of Kail’s weird logic about building a new house...yeah, she and Javi bought it together but he hardly lived there. Does  she really think that a new build is going to make everything perfect? The money could be better spent by putting more money into her kids college funds and savings for when this show gets canceled. And, just an observation...I noticed last night when Lux was walking around the house that he has bowed legs...she might want to get that checked out. 

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, kicksave said:

She was so whiny last night...ugh. When she’s around her papa Bear she becomes a whiny little girl. 

She has such arrested development!!! Lately when I've watched her, i have been comparing her to my sister. My sister was the "baby," and used to be totally coddled. Like Chelsea, she made learned helplessness an art form, and my dad fed right into it. I can't even tell you how many ridiculous things he paid for ("oh, you dropped your iPhone in the toilet when you were drunk? Poor baby! We can go get one today!"), or how many times he enabled her bad behavior ("I'm so sorry you got a DWI! The judge is being unfair, saying you can't drive to Asheville to see your boyfriend."). Plus, the girl never made a sandwich until she went to college, or checked the mail until she was out of college. She'd simper at her mailbox and whine about not knowing how to use the combination, and luckily, she was cute, so guys would line up to help her. Her room was always disgusting, and she never had any use for cooking or cleaning. Chelsea reminded me a lot of her at the beginning of the series. 

However, college ended, and she grew up and got a real job, where she has worked really hard! Because someone was holding her accountable, and her livelihood depended on her working hard, she put forward significant effort for the first time in her life, and has done a great job! She's been in that job for close to a decade now, and has thrived, moving up the latter, and doing really well in the corporate environment. I'm SO proud of her! She's a real career girl, and though she never tried in school, she gets satisfaction and fulfillment from doing well in her career. Work has helped her do a 180, for I could easily see her taking the path Chelsea did. She could have met a Cole as she fumbled around in college, half drunk, and married him. She would have realized that he expected zero effort from her, and she could get by on her cuteness in her marriage, so she would have lazed about and been cutely petrified to open the mailbox. When I think about all the personal growth she would have missed out on if she'd found a guy to spoil her, it literally makes me sad! I've always been ambitious, and if I had met a guy young and stayed home, I would have been tripping over myself to be the best housewife I could be; that's just how I am. My sister was lazy and immature, though, but found that when someone had actual expectations for her, she could rise to the challenge and thrive. Not to mention how much better she feels about herself! She is not that lazy, immature person anymore; she's accomplished, and one of the hardest working people I know!

I think even now, Chelsea could do this too. She has the money for daycare if she needs it. She might be happier if she went back to being an esthetician part time, even one day a week! Having a job and getting out of the house might really help with her anxiety. Deep down, I suspect part of her anxiety comes from knowing how helpless she is. Not knowing if you could make it on your own would suck, especially as you add mores dependents to the mix! A healthy dose of adulting could help her out a lot. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 7

I don't love Larry (is that the producer's name?), but he made me laugh during the conference call with Janelle. When she was whining and he said, "Yeah, you're really stuck in the middle" in the most monotone way possible, I died. You could see how unsympathetic and uncaring he was about Janelle's "difficult" position. And the worst/best part is that she's so emotionally...deadened? stunted? flat?...that she didn't even pick up on how he was mocking her at that moment. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 8
42 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

I don't love Larry (is that the producer's name?), but he made me laugh during the conference call with Janelle. When she was whining and he said, "Yeah, you're really stuck in the middle" in the most monotone way possible, I died. You could see how unsympathetic and uncaring he was about Janelle's "difficult" position. And the worst/best part is that she's so emotionally...deadened? stunted? flat?...that she didn't even pick up on how he was mocking her at that moment. 

I can't stand him either, and enjoy seeing them catch some of the crap they've contributed to.  They're not catching enough of it if you ask me.  But I got the same vibe you did when they were on the phone with Jenelle.  It was like they were just saying whatever they knew she wanted to hear, in order to get it over with and move the conversation along.  'Yes, yes, Jenelle.  You really have it bad, you poor victim.  Anywhooo... '  

• Love 14

Nova was cracking me up during the photo shoot.  She probably has a lot of fun at her dads.

Kail's kids are always funny. But I thought it was silly that Isaac didn't know she had that job when she was pregant. He's been told by now. He comes across sweet but a little scattered.

I also didn't understand the whole Addie thing. If my kid had a swollen throat like that I wouldn't have laid in bed and "tossed and turned" like Leah. I would have gone in then. Leah clearly has no other obligations so it's not like she had to rearrange her whole day.  Then Addie just sits in the back chatting and popping grapes. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Nova was cracking me up during the photo shoot.  She probably has a lot of fun at her dads.

Kail's kids are always funny. But I thought it was silly that Isaac didn't know she had that job when she was pregant. He's been told by now. He comes across sweet but a little scattered.

I also didn't understand the whole Addie thing. If my kid had a swollen throat like that I wouldn't have laid in bed and "tossed and turned" like Leah. I would have gone in then. Leah clearly has no other obligations so it's not like she had to rearrange her whole day.  Then Addie just sits in the back chatting and popping grapes. 

I didn't get any of this. They're going to remain close to the hospital? Why is that important? Addie appeared to feel fine. 

Little Lux appears to be somewhat bowlegged. 

Chelsea needs to resolve her anxiety issues, her palpable fear is going to negatively affect her children. IMO she needs to wean Layne and go on some meds, for the benefit of the entire family(including Randy!).

• Love 7
(edited)

Hey, Coven, how about this:  instead of saying 'I think Nova had a good time with her dad' (while Nova is sitting AT THE TABLE RIGHT THERE WITH THEM).....you ASK HER how her time was?  Don't just assume or answer for her. That poor little girl.  For some reason she's top of my list of the kids from this show I feel the most for. 

They were acting like she just came back from her first date or dance or some shit.  And when Brianna SCREAMED when Nova came home?  I would fucking be pissed if she was my neighbor.

I was shocked to see Jenelle on this episode. I thought they'd do a black screen and we'd never see her again. 

Kail wants to be rich and not much more.  Her money defines her successes and worth (in my eyes).

Leah is a fucking idiot.

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 13