Type keyword(s) to search

Bob's Burgers - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Okay it only NOW just dawned on me that this episode title is a play on "Dude, Where's my car?"

On 5/23/2016 at 1:31 PM, peeayebee said:

I was surprised that as the ep started, we actually see the name of the business on the building next door. Granted, it's being taken down, but still, it's there instead of the usual For Lease sign. Has that ever happened before?

Not sure if it's happened before, but I think it was just a nod to the 100th show, since the store name being taken down was "100 Cent Store" which met it's demise with a 1% off sale. 100's all over the place. Ha!

22 hours ago, PinkRibbons said:

And damn, when are they going to release that music cd already? I'll bet we've got songs to fill up several volumes by now.

It's like they're hoping we forget they talked about it a year ago at Comicon.  I'm not as upset as I used to be, I realize that ONCE they release the music, that the next episode with a (sure to be awesome) song, everyone will be all "hey when does the next compilation come out?" Right?

• Love 2

This song changed my life.

I am a Bob. I am a Tina. Linda and Louise's actions are so crazy-making to me - they are huge selfish assholes. Louise would not agree she's a Linda but she is and I could never deal with either of them. It makes me so crazy that we're supposed to find it endearing. But it's the point of the show. But I'm all GAH! WHY! I HATE YOU! WHY ?!

Gene is a combo of the personalities. But very Id.

I did love the song. I like the show so much. I can't love it because of how they treat Bob. They kill him. It makes me sad, but i love them.

marshmallow.

• Love 1

Louise taking responsibility may have been the biggest surprise. 

I think she (finally) figured out that the profile would be a huge deal for the restaurant and thus their livelihood and blowing it could mean no business and the place shuts down.  Once in a blue moon she is self aware of her actions.

• Love 1

I've done a lot of horseback riding and have also had some horses scrape me against fences and run me into trees. I enjoyed Tina's story. I don't need it to be 100% realistic. The fry thing--yeah, you need to be able to make fries, Bob. Maybe they could have charged Jimmy Pesto for the twins' camp and gotten the money that way.

During an interview with the US Women's gymnastics team, they were asked what they were planning to binge-watch when they got home. Laurie Hernandez answered "Bob's Burgers" so quickly that the show's crew were truly touched and posted this on their official tumblr:

tumblr_oc2rscsWtq1rpj3gjo1_1280.jpg

• Love 9

Neighbor: Thats What She Sawed - tools for women

Exterminator: Insectual Healing

Burger(s) of The Day: Endive Had The Time of My Life Burger

"I'm just gonna call them all Hello Kitty!" Loved seeing Kuchi Kopi all smushed up. Also, his voice was the same one Bob "gave" him back in the crawl space episode. Really loved how Bob and Teddy really go into the story. Clyde was everything Teddy made him out to be. I want to go to that store.

"Hey! It's Teddy! From the restaurant!" Loved that so much.

• Love 3

I loved all the songs so much! So many great lines and moments, and Louise and her toys were adorable. And can we make Clyde and his store and his bathrobe reoccurring characters? They always do so well with making one shot characters come back to opportune times!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

And the family is so scared of Louise, it never fails to make me laugh.  Great premiere.

For me, I  hate that the family is afraid of Louise. It takes her from precocious little girl who's an operator to sociopath. The thing is, they've shown she can be tender. 

Good to see Kuchi Kopi again, and I liked that he had his voice from the wall. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, theatremouse said:

I'm not completely sure why they didn't mix up a bleach solution to disinfect the thing...rather than oven.

I think the oven was only to dry it out. No one mentioned disinfecting it. (Gross!)

Teddy organizes a day trip on his newly refurbished boat in an effort to impress his ex-wife, Denise. Meanwhile, Tina attempts to show that she is responsible enough for a cell phone by taking care of Bob’s prized eraser from the restaurant. Can both Teddy and Tina prove themselves?

With Halloween quickly approaching, Tina reveals her brilliant idea that will finally win her first place in the annual costume contest. When Tammy steals her idea, Tina is forced to seek the help of Mr. Ambrose, who leads her to alternate and other-worldly methods of winning. Meanwhile, Bob is on a mission to figure out who is stealing his perfectly crafted pumpkins.

On 9/29/2016 at 6:07 PM, bethster said:

I did not like this episode.  Too much Louise, who I personally find mostly obnoxious.  I'd like to see the show get back to the restaurant and the school.  I don't want to watch a musical every week.

I'm not a fan of Louise either, but I thought her behavior in this episode made sense; she's a sick kid and she's crabby.  

But definitely agree about the musicals.  I'm sick of them.  They ended last season on a musical, and they started this one off another.  

Neighbor: Pair of Dice City Dice Outlet

Exterminator: Mouse Hunters International

Burger(s) of The Day: You Spinach Me (crap, I didn't catch the rest of it), Wasabi My Guess Burger

Belchers and boats really don't mix. This whole episode could be summed up thusly: "Goddamnit Teddy." The credits bit was great, though.

"Dead raccoons act like they own the road."

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Galileo908 said:

Neighbor: Pair of Dice City Dice Outlet

Exterminator: Mouse Hunters International

Burger(s) of The Day: You Spinach Me (crap, I didn't catch the rest of it), Wasabi My Guess Burger

Belchers and boats really don't mix. This whole episode could be summed up thusly: "Goddamnit Teddy." The credits bit was great, though.

"Dead raccoons act like they own the road."

Best I could tell it was "You spinach me right round... burger".

Pretty good episode.  Kind of felt bad for Teddy.

• Love 2

Much better than last week, imo.  I like the episode just focusing on Teddy and the Belchers.  Good for Teddy trying to move on from his life.

Even though I'm sick of the musical episodes, Teddy singing at the end was so sweet.  I think it just bugs when the music dominates the whole episode.  Doing musical stuff during the end credits is fine.

Oh Teddy!  I knew something was up as soon as he mentioned his newly-finished boat.  Of course it was all about his ex!  I'd hoped he started dating the chick who murdered her husband (he would be safe because he has nothing worth taking).

Loved the caretaker of the island, he was cracking me up with his weed whacker & telling the group the my trespassed on the wrong side of the island.  And I liked Tina deciding that she didn't want the responsibility of a cell phone right now.

Tina and her cell phone/eraser was hilarious, as was everyone immediately knowing that the eraser was toast. Oh Tina. 

Damn it Teddy! I hope he can move on now, even if he has to wreck a boat and blow up some of the Beltchers stuff to do it! 

• Love 2

I liked Tina's storyline, but I can't stand Teddy. He's going to go postal one of these days and take out half the town. I don't find his outbursts funny. I'm sure his temper was one of these reasons his wife left him. 

After a tip from Jimmy Pesto, Bob secures a new meat provider who claims to save clients money on every order. The Belchers quickly realize that the situation is too good to be true, as they find themselves involved in a full-blown investigation, led by Hugo and Ron. Will Bob crack under the pressure or will he lead the investigators to a huge victory?

Neighbor: Sag Me to Hell Bra Boutique

Exterminator: The Bugs Are Coming From Inside The House

Burger(s) of The Day: Muenster Under The Bun Burger

"The only contests I do start with 'miss' or 'pie eating.'"

"Gimme one of those marshmallows, I'm gonna cast a spell where I put it into my mouth. Wow, it's working!"

Never change, Gene.

Loved all of Tina's costumes. Man, "hot mess" was clever, no wonder Tammy stole it. And wow, Witch Tina was something I didn't know I needed.

Seeing Mr. Ambrose again was great, of course he took all the witch stuff seriously. "Witch, please!"

That was a great twist with the Jack-O-Lanterns. Of course Fischoeder also takes every bike in town. Well, Teddy does. 

• Love 6

I love all the Halloween episodes, and I really liked this one. Louise dressed like Frond, and his frantic attempts to get her off the stage, were hilarious. 

Of course Tina becomes a witch. And half the school is filled with witches. Sounds about right. 

"Dont call me Linda Bletcher, its creepy." 

• Love 2

Neighbor: Sew Sew Average Needle Point Supplies

Exterminator: I See London, I See Ants

Burger(s) of The Day: Do Fry For Me Argentina Burger, I Know What You Did Last Summer Squash Burger, Chili Wonka Burger, Corned Identity Burger, Tangled Up in Blueberry Burger, When Harry Met Salumi Burger (that one's fancy)

I think Tina taking deep breaths beats out Tina groaning. We haven't heard her groan lately.

So I was wondering why aren't Hugo and Ron going after Jimmy Pesto because he also uses Jack Conway oh that's right Hugo hates Bob. And he thinks Jimmy is an idiot. And handsome. And they should call the FDA except Hugo is an ass. This was a stupid plot led by stupid people.

Of course Tina could not resist a crispy Jimmy Jr. And being pissed at horse meat. And of course that Teddy loved the horse meat burgers.

Edited by Galileo908
  • Love 1