Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
AnimeMania

L.A.'s Finest

Only available through Charter Communications' Spectrum cable service as a Spectrum Original.

The first three episodes of L.A.'s Finest will released on May 13, 2019.  The remaining 10 episodes of the season will then be released, every Monday, ONLY on Charter Communications' Spectrum cable service video-on-demand service.

L.A.'s Finest follows "Burnett, who last was seen in Miami taking down a drug cartel. She now has left her complicated past behind to become an LAPD detective. Paired with a new partner, Nancy McKenna, a working mom with an equally complex past, Burnett is pushed to examine whether her unapologetic lifestyle might be masking a greater personal secret. These two women don’t agree on much, but they find common ground when it comes to taking on the most dangerous criminals in Los Angeles."

I have Spectrum cable, but couldn't find it to watch. I wonder if you have to have their internet service, too. 

Call Spectrum and wait for 20 minutes to talk to a rep. to find out where it is.   

Here's their website, at the bottom you can stream it with your regular sign in for Spectrum, so maybe it's only on devices besides your TV?  Or you go to the Watch TV button, and there's a way to get the show.     https://spectrumoriginals.com/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Call Spectrum and wait for 20 minutes to talk to a rep. to find out where it is.   

Here's their website, at the bottom you can stream it with your regular sign in for Spectrum, so maybe it's only on devices besides your TV?  Or you go to the Watch TV button, and there's a way to get the show.     https://spectrumoriginals.com/

Thanks. I tried that (logging in), but I've spent so much time on the phone to Spectrum recently (cable troubles), that I didn't want to go that route. I had tried commenting on their facebook page for the show, but nobody responded, so I ended up deleting it.

When I went to the cable on demand menu Spectrum is in alphabetical order along with all the other networks.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Raja said:

When I went to the cable on demand menu Spectrum is in alphabetical order along with all the other networks.

So it's not my cable Spectrum, but its own channel? I guess that's why I can't find it. 

Found it. The channel wasn't available last night, the PrimeTime On Demand. 401 in my area.

They certainly go the cheap route. A lot of time and money was spent on cast and the lighting. Much more dramatic care went into the leads backstories than the crime of the week.