Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E11: The $350,000 Pyramid

• Start Topic

Apropos of nothing, but in the scene where they're all looking at the volcano and talking about how it's due to erupt, like two separate guys have their hands in their shorts scratching their junk.  Gross. 

(edited)

Laurel is very socially awkward, but I like her for the same reason I like Emily, Evelyn and Cooke. They're some of the few genuine athletes in what's typically a skanktathlon. It's very dissapointing that I won't get to see Emily and Laurel facing off in something requiring helmets.

Edited by derriere
  • Love 1

I get what people mean about "spirit of the competition" and preferring the stronger players to be there in the end. But I just can't hate on Deyvn for making it to the final. She got lucky, sure, but otherwise, she played within the rules and didn't piss off the wrong people (namely, Laurel).  In my view, she's deserving enough. Plus, I like seeing the occasional underdog make it to the end. You used to see that more with the older challenges.

If the girls didn't think Deyvn should be there then they should've voted her in. It's not her fault she got lucky in the draw.

I do agree that this isn't really Free Agents. It should be called 'Luck Of The Draw' since luck is what it really comes down to.

• Love 1

While having Laurel for the first leg is an advantage, I'd also be sure to wear her out for whomever had her third....CT not beating Bananas was disappointing considering he was quick enough to come up with mirroring as a way to solve a similar puzzle in the last episode. 

I hope they do a shirtless montage in tribute to Zach now that Devyn drowned him with her circle paddling and inability to lean. 

(edited)

Pretty sure they kept her because she is awful. Thats what I would do; I would never vote in a weaker person, I want weaker people at the end so I would know I'd have a better chance at winning following challenges and the final mission. Thats probably why they the girls wanted to keep weaker girls but they also probably wanted to get rid of weaker guys because they didn't want to be stick with them in challenges should they have to partner up.  But then again, kind of a funny thought no guy ever thought that up either like, "I don't want Deyvn around we may have to be on a team and partners"- Laurel distinctly voted in Issac because she didn't want to be stuck with him on her team again. 

I agree. I'd want a weak person going against me in the finals too but they can't complain that she doesn't deserve to be there too. They can't have it both ways.  She's there because they need her to be there.

Edited by Iboatedhere
  • Love 2

While having Laurel for the first leg is an advantage, I'd also be sure to wear her out for whomever had her third....CT not beating Bananas was disappointing considering he was quick enough to come up with mirroring as a way to solve a similar puzzle in the last episode. 

I hope they do a shirtless montage in tribute to Zach now that Devyn drowned him with her circle paddling and inability to lean. 

hahahahaha 

And yeah, I am also annoyed they get partnered up, but I would have thought for sure ( as others have pointed out) that whoever got Devyn first is the luckiest, not to mention it wasn't super physically demanding ( compared to climbing a mountain) as the rest of the challenge probably is.