Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: All In The Name of Love/S01.E02: Embargos and Ultimatums/S01.E03: It's Go Time

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Oh.  Hellz. Yeah.  As an Indian woman, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy his shit getting wrecked.  His friends reactions and that he is going to think the community, even far away, isn't going to get word back to his family that he's living with a 1200 year old white lady is HILARIOUS.   

Imma let him pay for "I like white girls".  Us brown girls are ALL relieved.  Trust. I'm so excited about this dumb shit!

I think Indian women are among the most beautiful in the world. 

Maybe Sumit wasn't listening closely and thought his friend said one of the requirements was to enter a "deranged marriage."

• LOL 20
  • Love 4
(edited)

Did they not show the other older blonde woman who is moving to Qatar this episode? She looks to be the most entertaining.

Jenny is doing a Goldie Hawn, hiding her age under some long hair. 

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, millennium said:

I wonder if Jenny's number came up at the call center as 867-5309.

"Jenny I got your number, I need to make you mine, Jenny don't change your number, 867- 5309."

LOL!

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5
On 5/15/2019 at 2:03 PM, iwasish said:

You think Nicole is going to give up on Her World so easily? He’ll have to fake his death to escape her. And even  that may not work. 

Heck, no. She'd have a captive audience!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

and her make-up is ON POINT

The chyron said she is a make-up artist.  Maybe she was working on a film when they met.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

‘I’ve had that opportunity many times’

I think her friends might be a tad bit jealous of Jenny 

That was an annoying humblebrag.  Shut up girl, no one was talking about you.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, millennium said:

I think Indian women are among the most beautiful in the world. 

Maybe Sumit wasn't listening closely and thought his friend said one of the requirements was to enter a "deranged marriage."

I was reading an article that miss India has won miss universe like 7-8 times?  But, it takes all types to make the world turn and he likes white women, so he is living the dream.

5 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Evelin is a hard 26. Wow, buying gifts for all her family "this will be good for my Grandma when she goes to church". 😂

LOL, she is probably going to resell every scrap of that when she gets back.  LOL.  I want to see pictures of Grandma wearing that to church!

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Evelin is a hard 26. Wow, buying gifts for all her family "this will be good for my Grandma when she goes to church". 😂

19 items for $780 = $41/item. 

"Yeah but everything was on clearance" says the person with no money.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13

@millennium - $6000.  Jenny has $6000 and she is 60 years old and sharing an apartment with her daughter.  California is a community property state, so I don't see how she doesn't have any money, unless she got scammed out of it...which seems likely.

• Love 14
(edited)
6 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

She wasn't even looking at the items, just yanking them off of the rack, 'Grams will wear this to church  this is for my cousin,  this is for my cousins friend, everyone wants a gift from the US!!' I honestly thought Evelin was in her 40's, her face is very rough &cold 

50 minutes ago, RealReality said:

@millennium - $6000.  Jenny has $6000 and she is 60 years old and sharing an apartment with her daughter.  California is a community property state, so I don't see how she doesn't have any money, unless she got scammed out of it...which seems likely.

I receive those foreign FB requests on a daily basis.  I wonder how many fake requests he sent before landing a bite.   I know someone who accepted a foreign request (male accepting 'female's request).   Stupidly believed the sob story of the sick relative having an American check for $100,000.00 that they cannot cash,  can I please deposit it into your account,  you can keep $10,000.00 for your trouble.   Next thing he knew,  he was wiped out. 

When Jenny went to a financial advisor,  I was expecting her to have a half million in her account, especially living in Palm Springs (then heard she works in one of the resorts).    I'm surprised she was not counseled by the advisor.   My uncle lives in the retirement community,  Sun City.   I have gone to a couple of banks in the area & they have signs posted stating any withdrawal over $5000.00 will require counseling to make sure there is no scam involved. 

I wonder if the Mormon family is aware of how much money that fool son of theirs has lost.    

Edited by alegtostandon
  • Useful 2
  • Love 22
11 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

I wonder if the Mormon family is aware of how much money that fool son of theirs has lost.    

Now he's moving to a free range hog pen in Equador until she can suck every last cent out of him.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
(edited)
15 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

She wasn't even looking at the items, just yanking them off of the rack, 'Grams will wear this to church  this is for my cousin,  this is for my cousins friend, everyone wants a gift from the US!!' I honestly thought Evelin was in her 40's, her face is very rough &cold 

I receive those foreign FB requests on a daily basis.  I wonder how many fake requests he sent before landing a bite.   I know someone who accepted a foreign request (male accepting 'female's request).   Stupidly believed the sob story of the sick relative having an American check for $100,000.00 that they cannot cash,  can I please deposit it into your account,  you can keep $10,000.00 for your trouble.   Next thing he knew,  he was wiped out. 

When Jenny went to a financial advisor,  I was expecting her to have a half million in her account, especially living in Palm Springs (then heard she works in one of the resorts).    I'm surprised she was not counseled by the advisor.   My uncle lives in the retirement community,  Sun City.   I have gone to a couple of banks in the area & they have signs posted stating any withdrawal over $5000.00 will require counseling to make sure there is no scam involved. 

I spied a Wharton degree (?) on the financial advisors wall, and his name was on it.  So he should be a cut about normal TLC "professionals"

He may not want to establish a client relationship with her because of the duties it could involve.  She seems to have that magic blend of arrogance, nativity and stubbornness that would make her a terrible client.

No matter what, she is taking her $6000, her budget wardrobe and hopefully some sunscreen and is moving to India to be with "sum meat"

I was pretty surprised that the financial planner, living in Palm Springs, wasn't better versed on social security.  He has to have encountered a client or two who at least had questions about retiring in another country.

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Mormon dude reminds me of Roos the dishrag.

Thanks Millennium! I'm going to have a Tommy Tutone earworm all day. 🙂

it feels like my entire life has been people singing that song to me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Spike said:

It seemed unimaginable to Pole that a 35 year old could make 26k.

This was the only part I've seen so far. When the lawyer brought up how much money he needs to make in order to sponsor a person, I was expecting much higher numbers and Paul's horrified reaction to earning $500 bucks a week was indeed priceless. Smh. What is he living on now anyways and how is he planning to support his family in South America anyways?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Tiffany's mother, looking at her daughter in a white dress, with tears of joy: "you look like a virgin."

Tiffany: "my mother thought I was a virgin" when she was pregnant.

Tiffany: "my boyfriend wanted nothing to do with a baby."

I believe the above explains the context in which she pretended that she didn't "know" she was pregnant.

• Useful 4
  • Love 13

I can't wait for more of this train wreck. With "Happily Ever After" turning into a constant rehash of the same ol' issues for Nicole/Azan, Chatel/Pedro, and Ashley/Jay, at least there is some new fodder for all of us to enjoy. 

• Love 9
13 hours ago, endure said:

Wow hard to find this forum!!!

Every 90DF forum has a Read Me Before Posting with all of the links to its spinoff forums. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Evelin is one smart cookie!  She’s already made $40k from the Mormon guy!

Yea,  but she spent it all at Forever 21!  That was a lot of yellow bags.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Dance4Life said:

Yea,  but she spent it all at Forever 21!  That was a lot of yellow bags.

Can't you buy a Forever 21 with $40K?

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

I was glad to see $ discussed.  60yo Jenny has $6000, my oh my.  Maybe had something in her 401k, but she and the planner didn't discuss that.

And Paul makes less than 26k/year.

- - - - - - 

Overall, what a deranged cast, good job tlc.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Jenny is doing a Goldie Hawn, hiding her age under some long hair. 

Then maybe she needs to grow a beard to hide that neck... 

This is why Ben & Jerry's needs to make 1/2 gallons - the pint only got me through about 1 hour of this shit show....

Over Paul and Karin-nee -

Can't wait for all the other mess to implode

• LOL 18
14 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

OK, I’m going on the record saying I really like Sumit.

’I like white girls’ - hahahahahahahahahahaha

14 hours ago, talktoomuch said:

Sumit is such a sweetheart. A total idiot. But a sweetheart nonetheless. 

I LOVE HIM!!  But I want to know why he wants a old white lady. Granted Jenny doesn't look too bad for her age. And I suppose there's some Indians that don't want to follow tradition, but I need to know his reasoning. 

13 hours ago, Spike said:

It seemed unimaginable to Pole that a 35 year old could make 26k.

That was crazy. I'm pretty sure I made 26k working a part time job while in college. Go work at Target or Walmart Pole! Or even a gas station.

9 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Very... she looks very mature. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

South Africa guy... he's going to crash and burn... a marriage so soon after he's leaving treatment does not sound like a safe idea. Especially since they haven't been around each other long term before. Yikes. 

Pole and Karine just need to give it up. They fight way too much. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

I was glad to see $ discussed.  60yo Jenny has $6000, my oh my.  Maybe had something in her 401k, but she and the planner didn't discuss that.

And Paul makes less than 26k/year.

- - - - - - 

Overall, what a deranged cast, good job tlc.

I guess picking up cow pies wearing a surgical mask doesn’t pay all that well.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

That was crazy. I'm pretty sure I made 26k working a part time job while in college. Go work at Target or Walmart Pole! Or even a gas station.

Maybe the arson conviction is a no no for employers with flammable premises.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Evelin from Ecuador seems very savvy with excellent English for someone from a small, dirt road, pig populated village.

Yes, because we also speak English in Latin America! 

It is your choice to learn or not to learn since pretty much 1980’s.

Does not matter if you are rich or poor. 

A lot of these folks that chase the gullible gringos.....(worldwide)......go out of their way to learn English. You rarely see the gringos learn the foreign language. 

She is hard to look at.......but, I kinda like her personality.  She is Sassy!

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Can't you buy a Forever 21 with $40K?

Yes!  It is poor financial planning on their part. 

With that money they can set a house and business in Ecuador.

Ecuador has extremely low cost living. I was even surprised how much you could buy with $5.

Some men are weird like that.  They won’t give you money for investments.  But, they will take you shopping and to restaurants as much as you want.

Or, maybe he did?

Did he give her any money to buy land, house, car, etc..... in Ecuador?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Maybe the arson conviction is a no no for employers with flammable premises.

ehhhhhh very true! There has to be some sort of job out there that hires questionables though. 

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

She is hard to look at.......but, I kinda like her personality.  She is Sassy!

I agree - she's very matter of fact and not wishy washy.  Like she said, she's not begging him to move but she's not living in the US so if he wants the relationship to continue then he's got to move.  No maybe's about it. 

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Yes!  It is poor financial planning on their part. 

With that money they can set a house and business in Ecuador.

Ecuador has extremely low cost living. I was even surprised how much you could buy with $5.

Some men are weird like that.  They won’t give you money for investments.  But, they will take you shopping and to restaurants as much as you want.

Or, maybe he did?

I'm pretty sure he said a good chunk of the money he's given her was for a couple of investment properties and maybe one small business. I don't trust that woman at all, however.

Jenny probably has money in her 401K but can't touch it this early without penalty, especially since she's leaving the country for a ridiculous reason. Also, can't she have dual citizenship so she can keep her social security? She paid into that.

The girl with the child heading to South Africa is a fool. Where the hell are they going to live? How on earth does she think marrying someone who used to clean out his mum's house while she was on vacation to feed his addiction is a good idea?

The woman heading to the middle east reminds me of the one chasing after Michael in Nigeria.

All of these people are nuts and I am so there for them.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Yes, I think he said he had set aside $2000 to set up some sort of business there. Seems a paltry amount considering how much he spent. Can't believe he is still so ready to fork over the dollars after she came right out and said with no emotion whatsoever, "If you want this relationship to last, you'll come to Ecuador. Otherwise it's over," as if she was telling him to take out the trash. What a cold, charmless person.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
46 minutes ago, politichick said:

Also, can't she have dual citizenship so she can keep her social security?

I thought the U.S. doesn’t allow dual citizenship.

• Love 2

Something tells me that Evelin from Ecuador has been through this before.  I'm guessing that most guys just let her return alone, but THIS one is following her.  He's definitely an ID-ten-T.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, renatae said:

Yes, I think he said he had set aside $2000 to set up some sort of business there. Seems a paltry amount considering how much he spent. Can't believe he is still so ready to fork over the dollars after she came right out and said with no emotion whatsoever, "If you want this relationship to last, you'll come to Ecuador. Otherwise it's over," as if she was telling him to take out the trash. What a cold, charmless person.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he said he gave her $30,000 to establish a business in Pigville.   Hence his later approximation of having already spent $40,000 on the wizened grifter.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

So many gigantic red herrings.  We are either being hoodwinked by TLC or there are folk in the US that are scarily stupid and shouldn't be let out alone. 

I vote for option 2.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, endure said:

Wow hard to find this forum!!!

This has become an absolute jumbled mess! I want to make fun of morons but I have to play Go Fish thru 100 forums to do it.

I need TLC to slow down a little bit.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 11