Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: All In The Name of Love/S01.E02: Embargos and Ultimatums/S01.E03: It's Go Time

• Start Topic

Premiering June 3 at 9 p.m. EST (with an early sneak peek available on TLC GO beginning May 27), the explosive new show follows six Americans who are uprooting their lives and moving abroad to live with their significant others.

• Love 1

Oh and when I hear women claiming they didn’t know they were pregnant...ohhh please ffs! You never ever get a full period...maybe some spotting but if you can’t tell that your body is changing within 2 months then you were choosing to stay in denial...if you’re overweight that’s no excuse to say you had no idea! 

• Love 11

Mormon and Evelin.  I did like that she had no interest in his religion and said straight up to his parents she was told it was a cult.  Way to impress the in laws LOL.  I get the feeling she could care less if he followed her to Ecuador. 

Oh, Jenny.  So not going to end well.  She reminds me a lot of the southern woman who went to Africa (?) With all the Trump stuff for her boytoy.  I see the same scenario.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, LeeluDallas said:

This feels even more scripted/staged than usual... blimey it’s not going to be  full of smart choices and real love lol but that’s why we watch right? 

I don't know if this is staged at all.  A while ago, I watched an episode of an Australian talk show on YouTube.  The subject was love scams and I was surprised to see so many seemingly intelligent people who had no problem with giving their life savings to a person they never even met in real life.  

I don't get any of theses people:  The woman (can't remember names) who wants to be with the man who catfished her; the woman who's moving to South Africa to be with a man who has a gambling addiction and has a record, he can't come to the US because of it; and then the Mormon with the woman from Ecuador.  These people, all they need to do is go somewhere, see the rest of the country.  Don't go to extremes and want to move to another country and marry a person you don't know.  

• Love 24
On 5/29/2019 at 8:55 PM, Neurochick said:

I don't know if this is staged at all.  A while ago, I watched an episode of an Australian talk show on YouTube.  The subject was love scams and I was surprised to see so many seemingly intelligent people who had no problem with giving their life savings to a person they never even met in real life.  

I don't get any of theses people:  The woman (can't remember names) who wants to be with the man who catfished her; the woman who's moving to South Africa to be with a man who has a gambling addiction and has a record, he can't come to the US because of it; and then the Mormon with the woman from Ecuador.  These people, all they need to do is go somewhere, see the rest of the country.  Don't go to extremes and want to move to another country and marry a person you don't know.  

Oh yeah I totally understand that their are naive/delusional people out there totally willing to put themselves in risky situations; usually BC of love or money. However, the dialogue and forced reactions and at times obvious smirks when trying to be serious, threw up red flags for me. It’s obvious the reshoots/timing of shots/ scene set ups are a little forced. I’ve been on a one off reality documentary style tv show and I can attest that it’s not all filmed naturally. This show just feels more produced than the previous spinoffs but that could be down to the production team🤷‍♀️

• Love 4

This one lost me at the South African demanding his girlfriend has to move to SA, and that would be a deal breaker for me.    Does that woman have any clue about the crime rate there, and she's moving to be with someone who can't even come in the U.S.?    I hope that everyone going overseas on this show has a clue that if something goes wrong, the U.S. government can't help them.    It will be up to their relatives to help them, and that may not be possible either.  

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

OK, I’m going on the record saying I really like Sumit.

’I like white girls’ - hahahahahahahahahahaha

And love the puzzled looks on his friends faces...

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)

Eviline is amazing!  

‘I’m not telling you to move to Ecuador, buuut if you want this relationship, you will have to move.’

And she doesn’t look sad at all about leaving.  

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • LOL 7
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Pole isn’t going to Brazil because he can only take 2 bags.   🤷‍♂️

He couldn't have asked his mom to mail the other stuff down and charge it to his ... credit ... card ... Oh, wait. He has no credit left.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
46 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I couldn't get through the whole episode. 

giphy.gif

I haven’t been able to get through it either, twice now, both times i fell asleep.  How does it end lol 😂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2