Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E09: The Stitch Is Back

• Start Topic

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

Venny has been in the bottom several times now and he keeps getting chance after chance. As far as I can remember, Lela was never in the bottom before now. Shouldn’t she too have been given the same second chance that others have gotten? Her outfit wasn’t good, but I thought Venny’s was equally as ill-fitting. I think Venny should have been out because he’s been given chances to improve and he has not done so. 

Ugh, Sonia was so salty. It’s obvious she hasn’t gotten over her elimination yet and viewed this challenge as some sort of chance at redemption. She should have realized she’s there to assist only. 

All the overt ogling over the male models felt a bit icky. We wouldn’t want the female models to be treated that way. 

I’m happy for Garo winning this challenge even though I loved Bishme’s outfit as well. I can see Garo continuing to make lots of money creating performance outfits for singers. 

I think he's already doing well in this.  Aquaria (the first drag queen to be invited to the Met Gala and a winner of RuPaul's Drag Race) wore a pair of gloves that looked like talons that Garo designed.  

image.thumb.png.aca48ea5ed1a180050b08617f50e8b00.png

Edited by njbchlover
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Thumper said:

So the judges thought the "chaps" design on the male model was distasteful ( or something like that).  It showed some of his hipline.   

Would they say the same for a female model?  (Thinking of butt cheeks hanging out, pasties on nipples, etc.) 😒😒

Did she say "distasteful" or that her design showed a "lack of taste" because there's a difference and I would definitely agree that it showed a lack of taste - it looked like cheap fabric, those cutouts were horribly unflattering, and then she added that crap boa.

• Love 5

Surprisingly good challenge! Hester deserved to be spanked for that outfit, though; even with immunity, she belonged among the bottom 3. The hat had a BEAK on it, for crying out loud.

i was going to have to change the channel if people called him “Sir Elton” all through the episode. I was glad they cut that shit out after Christian’s intro. 

• Love 5

Looking through the pictures, Hester's was sooo poorly done. I think she should have been the bottom if she didn't have immunity. It's ill fitting and just looks ridiculous.. which is saying a lot for an Elton John challenge! I'm okay with them not putting her in the bottom due to her immunity, since she shouldn't get the benefit of a critique or turn the bottom three into two like she did last time she had immunity... but still... that outfit was a joke and is really pathetic that she gets to stay in the competition for it. Immunity should give you a chance to really experiment and take risks, but that's not what she did. 

I'm good with the winning look, but agree that it could have gone to either of the top 2, they both said Elton John to me. 

I'm good with the aufing this week too... so I guess the judges aren't completely off the rails... 

• Love 8

This episode made me realize I don’t miss Sonia or Nadine, but I do miss Afa. And I think being forgettable is a bigger crime than tasteless to the judges because Venny has been top and bottom, but Lela has just been safe. Both looks were atrocious. It’s just hard for me to see Lela go (Or Sonia,or Renee, or Afa) when Hester and Jamal are still there. I couldn’t believe they put Jamall in the top. Nothing about that said Elton John to me. I would have swapped him and Sebastian, and Hester and Tessa. I’m not mad that Tessa got a little take down though. In what world does white wool say over the top performance costume???

It’s too bad for Bishme that Garro’s was so fantastic because both were equally impressive to me. I thought this was a fun challenge.

Thank God this is the end of immunity. I hope this speeds the auffing of Hester and Jamall......

• Love 19
(edited)
3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think he's already doing well in this.  Aquaria (the first drag queen to be invited to the Met Gala and a winner of RuPaul's Drag Race) wore a pair of gloves that looked like talons that Garo designed.  

image.thumb.png.aca48ea5ed1a180050b08617f50e8b00.png

Aquaria did say, in his red (pink) carpet interview on E, that Garo designed the talons.

A lot of PR connections on the E coverage.  Elaine Welteroth was one of the hosts.  Lots of Christian Soriano looks on the runway (I say Janelle Monea for the win!), Brandon Maxwell too - he dressed Lady Gaga (and I had not known he designed her infamous "meat dress").  Dapper Dan was there, and several celebrities were wearing his designs.  Oh, and Karlie Kloss made an appearance but did not impress.

The timing of the Elton John challenge, airing just days after the "camp"-themed Met Gala, cannot have been a coincidence.

Edited by kirklandia
Perfectionist struggling with iPhone SE keypad.
  • Useful 4
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Is it okay to sexually harass the male models?

That really struck me too, if they did that to the female models, all hell would break loose, why is it OK to do it to the guys?

4 hours ago, MerBearStare said:

I liked Sonia when she was on the show but did not care for her today. Like dude, you're not in the competition and you're there to help your designer, so it doesn't really matter what you did for the outfit. 

I was wondering if she somehow thought she could get back in the competition. Whatever she did was irrelevant. 

• Love 15

That was a pretty decen't episode, was it not? The amount of work that went into the top looks really stood out. Why didn't they name both Bishme and Garo as winners -  there was no prize and no immunity anyway?

While I liked Jamall's look (even though it didn't really fit the brief), he has done that voluminous duvet style coat thing before and during the introduction round in the first episode his look had a similar silouette.

And I agree with everyone who mentioned the designer's behaviour and comments on the male models. That was really unprofessional.

• Love 12
(edited)

$400 for fabric at Mood plus an additional $300 for bedazzling?! That is a crazy amount for one challenge! On the other hand, I was like great, another challenge where Hester can go nuts with crazy colors and get praised for her Rainbow Brite aesthetic.

I loved when the guys started trying on the crazy shoes and running around the workroom. I was also cracking up after the models left after their fittings and everyone in the workroom was basically fanning themselves. It's only the ninth episode and cabin fever has definitely set in. At this point, I think they're all tired of seeing the same 20 people day after day (the fellow designers, the models, the judges) that even if they had sent in male models who were just okay looking, they would have been tripping over themselves anyway. It reminded me of my first day of college. We didn't have separate freshman dorms so all of the non-freshman students who lived in the dorms were practically falling over each other to meet all the freshmen because they were so excited to have new people around instead of the same old people who had already lived in the building with them the year before. I seriously couldn't believe how enthusiastic they were about meeting a bunch of freshmen. It was like someone opened a crate of puppies.

I was pleasantly surprised that all of the male models were pretty good on the runway. I think the over the top costumes helped them get into the mood. It was nice to see them so open to whatever the designers wanted to do (because I can tell you that I would not have been as agreeable to dumping glitter in my hair - you know that poor model is going to be finding chunks of glitter all over his apartment for the next six months!).

Cavanaugh was surprisingly not annoying. She was even helpful when she tried getting the white glue stains off of Lela's outfit and then told her that steaming it would probably make it worse.

I'm glad that the eliminated designers got to watch the runway show backstage with Christian.

When Bishme originally said he was going to make an all denim outfit, I was like uhhhhh, what? Like Justin Timberlake's infamous denim outfit? But what he sent down the runway was so much better than what I was imagining. The colorful jacket offset the denim and there was lots of silver sparkle. I loved the t-shirt he made. I can't believe he freehanded that design (this is coming from someone who can barely draw stick figures so I always admire people with artistic skills).

I hated the drab tan and brown colors that Tessa used for her outfit. Just think about much better it would have looked if the stripes of color had been different shades of blue or purple or any actual color. I really disliked how much of the white wool was showing on the model's crotch and inner thighs. I was cracking up that she was patting herself on the back for using so much sparkle when she barely had any at all. This design failed the challenge on multiple levels. The biggest offense was that it was not a performance costume. As the costume designer said, this is the kind of thing that Elton John would wear to the grocery store, not on stage. The color palette was terrible. Once again, unfinished hems.

I couldn't tell if Venny's look was supposed to be a pirate or a biker or what. I liked that he used that bright blue metallic color for the jacket (although I wasn't sure about the actual fabric itself), but it looked like it didn't fit the model very well. Part of the problem was the fabric choice which looked really cheap. The little poof of red and blue feathers on top of the shoulders looked so sad. If you're going to do feathers, you have to DO FEATHERS.

Hester's cock tuxedo was not nearly as crazy as I thought it would be. It looked really cheap and tacky. I was actually disappointed that she didn't go full on Rainbow Brite covered in glitter for this challenge. I really hated how short the pants were. Loved the rainbow platform shoes though!

Sebastian's white angel jumpsuit was really fun. I wish the camera had let us see more of the details, but it was a fun stage costume.

Jamall had me cringing when he put that giant zebra condom on his model's head and said he was going to cut out the face while he was wearing it. "Don't be scared" is not what I want to hear from someone wielding scissors near my eyeballs. I have a thing about ankles showing so I didn't like the length of this costume. And as someone who was a performer, I hated the head condom because it is so impractical. When you perform, you get hot and you sweat. The last thing you want to do is cover your head and neck. And on top of that, it seemed pretty snug when Jamall put it on his model which means that unlike a hat or a jacket. you couldn't just fling it off mid-performance if it got unbearably hot. I didn't like the pink feather trim or the silhouette either. Was the 70s/80s vibe a requirement for this challenge? Because I definitely didn't get that from his poufy dress.**

Lela's blue outfit looked like a budget version of an Elton Halloween costume, like the kind you would find on Amazon for $50. The feathers around the collar looked like exactly what it was - a last minute addition that was thrown on to hide a flaw. Adding those feathers turned her outfit into a Party City costume that you would wear to a theme night at a bar. The combination of the blue, pink, and silver stars made me think of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. I'm not defending Lela's outfit, but I feel I should point out that Hester got praise for doing hip cutouts a few weeks ago but when it's done on a male model, it's SCANDALOUS.

Garo's silver costume looked great. He did an amazing job. That costume was ready to go out on the stage without any adjustments. It was flashy, it evoked Elton John, it fit his model beautifully, the proportions were great, and his model was working it on the runway. I liked Sonia when she was on the show but she seemed like a different person on this episode. She was acting like this was a team challenge when it was not. She was brought in to be a workhorse seamstress, not to collaborate with Garo.

I liked Elaine's dress. She looked like a gold disco ball (and I mean that in the best way possible).

I'm a little curious about the costume designer for the Rocketman movie. Were the costumes in the movie not based on actual costumes that Elton John wore? Like did he recreate Elton's past costumes or just making brand new costumes that Elton John hadn't actually worn in real life? I was kind of disappointed that we only got stills from the movie, not photos of Elton John.

** ETA: I went back and rewatched the beginning to see what the actual challenge was. Christian said: "If Elton John came to you in the 70s or 80s and asked for a fabulous look, what would you make him? Your challenge: channel the man, the times, and the music and create a larger than life early Elton John performance piece.... We're asking for something big, spectacular, and showstopping."

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 15
(edited)

I disagreed with the judges on both decisions.

Bishme should have won for that T-shirt alone! IMO,  Garo's winning design was not something Elton would have worn; he was not into corsets! 

And I think Tessa should have had to pack up her bobbins and go for that hideous color palette alone! 

Edited because I found a concert photo of EJ wearing a close-fitting cap!

To add: Maybe the movie needed new costumes because of the major auction of memorabilia Elton had. 

Oh,  and what was up with that prissy "Oh my,  a male model's butt!" stuff? Ridiculous. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 7

I think Bishme should have won. This was in Garo's wheelhouse. He should have knocked it out of the park, which he did. Bishme did too, but he hasn't done things like this before. I would have given him the win. Personally, something about Garo grates, so I know that's why I feel this way. 

Jamall -- his looked like a zebra chicken. Didn't invoke the 70s at all. Don't know why the judges are drooling over his designs. Don't know where all his talk of gender bending creativity is coming from. All I saw was a giant zebra chicken. It was comical. Sir Elton would not get within a mile of that get up. I could see Rakan wobbling around in it though.

Venny needs to go. They telegraphed Lela's exit from her first inappropriate giggle when they introduced the actor from Rocketman -- it was such a weird edit. 

Cavanaugh redeemed herself a bit. Nadine is indeed a bitter, Debbie Downer, Sonia was a crabby crabbykins. Yikes. 

Hester -- oh Hester... Rooster, not turkey. Big difference. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I didn't really care too much for Jamal's design.  It was creative, but I don't feel like it met the challenge.  Christian said to imagine if Sir Elton John needed an outfit, channeling the 70's and 80's.  Jamal's design was definitely NOT 70's/80's.  

Jamal's design made me think Leigh Bowery, not Elton John.

8 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

The top 2 looks were both amazing.   Thought Bishme was more Eltony.

I preferred Bishme's but it made me think more of a bedazzled 1970s teen idol [think skinny Shaun Cassidy without the t-shirt].

Designers claiming that Elton John was more of their parents' music made me feel old. And grumpy.

I did. not. enjoy. seeing Sebastian struggle.

• Love 12
(edited)
10 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

Tessa will never make it to the final because she doesn’t hem. No one wants to see an unhemmed collection. And it’s easy to decide you want the garment to end at a certain spot and just cut it there as opposed to measuring it and sewing it there. And sewing it there cleanly. Sadly, she doesn’t see anything wrong with how she’s skating by.

Indeed. She'd previously said something about how she prefers to leave things unhemmed, likes the look, it's part of her signature. I suspect she sees it as some kind of deconstruction or whatever. In that case she could leave the other seams raw as well.  I'm thinking it's more a case of lazy is as lazy does. Either that or a time management issue.

Edited by Beden
  • Love 11

Knew Lela was out when she said she'd made it. Kiss of death. I liked her - she seems like a genuinely nice person.

Agree that the giggling/sexual harassment of the male models was gross and immature.

I think Sonia thought she was getting back on the show, and that was never going to happen. The judges weren't going to say "Wait, Sonia draped those pants? Let's get her back here!" I agree with those who said that Cavanaugh got that she was a helper and just put her head down and did the work.

Hester was joking with that look, right? She should have been in the bottom.

• Love 15

I can't believe Tessa is still in this competition with unfinished hems.  Brandon wanted her eliminated - so if she pulls it again, she just might be out.

As for Hester, this is the second time she's been told she's lucky she has immunity.   I know that sometimes designers use immunity as an opportunity to go  outside their comfort zone, and I respect that.  But in her case, it seems like she's using immunity as a crutch, so she can phone it in on the next challenge.  

Hoping her arrogant self is gone...soon...along with Tessa.

• Love 17

I haven't read any comments yet because I'm only about half way thru the episode but just wanted to say, Cavanaugh (sp?) must have watched her one episode and realized how she came across because she seems much nicer and supportive in this episode. 

• Love 12

Garo is my favorite, so I'm happy for his win for that reason, but also because he had a personal relationship with an Elton John song and based his design on that.  It drove me crazy that most of the designers stood there throughout the whole intro/challenge description just gaping like "who?"  At least Sebastian had his dad's fandom as inspiration even though he admitted he didn't know much about Elton John.

But if there had ever been a time when I wished they declared two winners (and what skin would  it be off their nose since there was no immunity and I think no prize? or am I misremembering?) it would have been today.  I love Bishme too and I loved his look.  I'm confused though--I didn't think he drew that t-shirt bikini clad woman--he was running around Mood with a swatch (not Swatch) of fabric with the woman on it.  I thought he adhered it to the shirt and then bedazzled it.  No?

But speaking of Swatch, I became a little more endeared to Kavanagh when I saw her scritching him, and then how she was such a great support to Sebastian.  Maybe the auf'd designers had queen sized beds in their hotel rooms.

Sonia, ugh.  

Both Bishme and Garo have gorgeous eyes.  

Happy to see Afa whom I love.  

• Love 17

I laughed at Christian's dad joke about who would still be standing. Then I felt old when that was followed by the sound of crickets because these darn younguns didn't get the joke.

8 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Both looks were atrocious. It’s just hard for me to see Lela go (Or Sonia,or Renee, or Afa) when Hester and Jamal are still there. I couldn’t believe they put Jamall in the top.

Same here. Hester and Jamall have sent some truly hideous things down the runway, but they're still here and Lela is gone? And Afa!

• Love 13
7 hours ago, violet and green said:

Even no-hem Tessa's look walked well.

I read this at first as "ho-hum" Tessa. It works either way!

19 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

But speaking of Swatch, I became a little more endeared to Kavanagh when I saw her scritching him, and then how she was such a great support to Sebastian.  Maybe the auf'd designers had queen sized beds in their hotel rooms.

And she was able to wash her hair! But seriously, it's nice that viewers got to see her in a very good light in this episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, little black cloud said:

Just hit me: This may be the only menswear challenge ever where most designers didn't embarrass themselves with their fit and finish.

I KNOW! And it wasn't because they put their models in giant onesies to hide their inability to tailor menswear. Many of the designers sewed pants, jackets, and other pieces that were close-fitting and fit their models well!

9 minutes ago, Ashforth said:

Wow! Thank you for the link! 

There are a lot more examples of his crazy costumes if you want to google around too! I posted that link because it had a bunch of pictures in one place so it was easy to get a good idea of what he used to wear.

• Love 5

I liked Garo's but I can't believe Bishmy didn't win. I mean, when the costume designer for the movie literally says, I wish this outfit was in the movie, they deserve the win. 

I would have traded Sebastian with Jamal in the top. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 19

Bishme was robbed!

I hope Sonia is seriously cringing at her behavior. What a bitch!

Venny should have gone home for his church choir outfit from last episode plus sucking this one too.

Jamal's outfit was hideous. 

Go away Hestor and get some new hats.

• Love 10
11 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Garo's costume seemed more appropriate for one of the Commodores or PFunk.  Bishme was more Elton John.

I agree about the silver spaceman suit - the first thing I thought of was Bootsy Collins.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Wow did I disagree with the judges last night! I watched that runway show and said “ well this week it’s obvious who’s going home -bye bye Jamal”. So my jaw dropped when they said he was in the top! That thing was a big shapeless hard to move in mess!

and like many of you I would have given the win to Bishme, who I felt was more original. Garo’s was gorgeous but was very imitative of a costume that I remember Elton wearing back in the day

• Love 6
1 hour ago, little black cloud said:

Just hit me: This may be the only menswear challenge ever where most designers didn't embarrass themselves with their fit and finish.

Well, I do think Tessa’s pants had an awful crotch, but there was so much else wrong with that look they just ignored that.

My favorite Michael Korsism is from a menswear challenge: “That crotch is insane”. Sometimes I still laugh when thinking about the horrible stuff from that episode......😂

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Some of Elton John's costumes for anyone who is unfamiliar with what a 70s/80s Elton John costume should look like.

This is why I was a bit disappointed with the costumes designed for the movie, even though I thought the designer himself was lovely and so supportive.  His designs can't equal the reality that was Elton John in the 70s.

I agree with @Fake Jan Brady.  Jamal's costume was definitely more Leigh Bowery than Elton John.  It was impressive but just didn't fit the brief.

I'm still think Bishme should have won.  Like others have said, this is something that Garo has done before and I agree with @patty1hhis look was more 70s funktastic (Commodores, Earth Wind and Fire, PFunk) than Elton John.  A pudgy bloke like EJ would have never put on a corset.  Bishme's look just screamed Elton John.

Edited to add:  The double standard with the male models was infuriating.  It's okay to drool over them but it's not okay to show an extra inch of male skin?

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

The double standard with the male models was infuriating.  It's okay to drool over them but it's not okay to show an extra inch of male skin?

And hip cut outs are AMAZING when Hester does them on a female model but on a male model, they're so obscene that Brandon is clutching his pearls!

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
14 hours ago, Thumper said:

What???!!!n  No "curvy" male models????

Especially odd considering that Elton is/was rather pudgy himself.

It didn't look to me like anyone had a clue about the 'yellow brick road' at the beginning of the episode, even with the additional hint of the costumes. The designers who eventually admitted to knowing who Elton was were older, and referenced their parents' fandom. The marketers for the movie are working hard (American Idol is doing Elton songs this Sunday, too), but I don't think this movie is going to have the success of the Queen pic.

• Love 12

That really struck me too, if they did that to the female models, all hell would break loose, why is it OK to do it to the guys?

The industry doesn't like to acknowledge it, but many of the female models are as young as 12.  Even in the first season of PR, one of the models was 16.

Men traditionally have a longer career.  Many of these guys, to me, looked to be in their 30s.  Given how few male models are household names, they probably don't mind the attention even if it's over the top.  And I haven't heard of male models complaining about #metoo. 

I could be wrong, though.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Beden said:

I'm thinking it's more a case of lazy is as lazy does. Either that or a time management issue.

I’m thinking-doesn’t know how to sew - Especially a hem. 

An interesting twist would have been the helper of the winning design gets back into the competition!

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Men traditionally have a longer career.  Many of these guys, to me, looked to be in their 30s.  Given how few male models are household names, they probably don't mind the attention even if it's over the top.  And I haven't heard of male models complaining about #metoo. 

It’s also the one career where women make more than men for the same job.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Ellaria Sand said:

Not surprised that Lela was eliminated. I can’t remember a single look of hers - bad or good - before this episode.

When I think of Lela's outfits all I can remember is Tom & Lorenzo's quip about the anime challenge:

Apparently, Lela thinks there’s an Ann Taylor Loft videogame out there.

24 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

It’s also the one career where women make more than men for the same job.

Oh, like porn.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)
14 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

What I've learned is to not dabble in ostrich feathers.   They are difficult to integrate.  Also Lela lost her mind when she added that boa from Michaels.  In addition it was uneven.   She should have just left the smear on the collar and explained it on the runway.   It was already a mess....a craft store boa was an aufable decision.

^^ You took the words out of my mouth, except you said it better. 

Also, Lela: Way to pay tribute to your creative family. "My father is a failed rock star and I'm achieving the fame he never did by coming in 9th place in a reality show." I'm sure her father felt really honored.

13 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

I think being forgettable is a bigger crime than tasteless to the judges because Venny has been top and bottom, but Lela has just been safe. 

EXACTLY. Lela hasn't done anything interesting or memorable from what I recall.

5 hours ago, Samwise979 said:

I haven't read any comments yet because I'm only about half way thru the episode but just wanted to say, Cavanaugh (sp?) must have watched her one episode and realized how she came across because she seems much nicer and supportive in this episode. 

I have literally no memory of Cavanaugh. And it hasn't been that long of a season for me to forget her!

Also want to mention--I didn't love the structure of this challenge. As cool as the costumes were, they all felt like rehashes of previous Elton John costumes. I kind of appreciated Jamall's approach, to do Elton John in a modern way. I know that wasn't the brief, but since the movie is already made and the costumes for it in the can, there didn't seem like much of a point to this! 

Edited by lovinbob
  • Love 7

I discovered that I'm old after watching this episode. I knew all the Elton John references including Christian's cute remark about the designers  'still standing.' The blank faces on some of the designers was priceless. 

This was an awesome episode, and I love the glam rock era so much. Bowie, Elton, and Freddie Mercury. The great showmen of our time. The gorgeous male models  helped too. 😉  Garo's model was so beautiful. 

Done drooling.

Sonia was next level bitter. She actually expected Garo to give her credit for his design. She seemed to have forgotten that she was eliminated from the show, and was there to help. 

Cavanagh  did not annoy me. She seemed low key and helpful. 

Lela deserved to be sent home. Her garment was the worst. It was ugly, the fit was completely wrong, and it was not finished. 

Stormy skies with Kovid. Perhaps it was dealing with Hester, but he was not acting all cutesy anymore. 

It's pretty lame that the  judges were discussing flipping a coin as to who should be sent home. As I designer, I'd be pretty upset knowing I was sent home on a coin toss. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

And hip cut outs are AMAZING when Hester does them on a female model but on a male model, they're so obscene that Brandon is clutching his pearls!

I got the impression from Nina that they could actually see his junk with those cut-outs. I could be wrong, but that's what I took from it. I don't think they would have clutched pearls if the chaps showed butt cheek, but I could be wrong. 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Ashforth said:

She had immunity. And the judges told her that she was fortunate that she did.

That's the second time that's happened to her. It seems like she doesn't take this thing seriously. 

• Love 5