Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, mjstrick said:

Serious question.  Do NY apartments,  or high rise apartments in general, usually have that hotel evacuation sign on the back of the front door?  

Not exactly but a fire safety plan sticker that looks similar.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

GO BLUES! GO CARDS!

Are Luann and Ramona having an Insufferable contest?

They would be but they are both too self involved and clueless to note their how alike they are.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
45 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Ugh, Dorinda’s horrible daughter Hannah. Mind your own business, it’s your moms  place and if she wants to spend her money on Halloween stuff on sale that’s her business too. And do something about those eyebrows. 

Did Hannah get a nose job?  She looked different.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

John dude she’s just not that into you anymore take the hint cause she’s throwing that out there 

Nobody will do, unless they are exactly like Richard.  John is temporary, and it’s not fair unless he doesn’t mind and takes the little she gives him.

• Love 11

Is it me or did Barb look better in that Slash makeup than she regularly does.  No nude lipstick or bronzer (or she didn't spray tan for a few weeks).

I hate to be kept waiting.  I would have been out of that party.  Sorry Lu.

I found it hard to pay attention this episode.  Too much fast talking?  I don't know.

Doris, please!  It's not about you.  Geez.  Stop interrupting Ro's lame speech.

1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

I've been looking forward to this all week so I'd like to personally thank Verizon for screwing up the sound for the entire hour. 

Hmm.  I didn't have that problem.  Maybe it was a local thing.

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I've been looking forward to this all week so I'd like to personally thank Verizon for screwing up the sound for the entire hour. 

Re boot the t.v.  I had the same problem with Optimum last week.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

t me or did Barb look better in that Slash makeup than she regularly does.  No nude lipstick or bronzer (or she didn't spray tan for a few weeks).

That’s it.  Spray tanner.  That’s why she always has that orange look.  She should go back to her natural color and use a color lipstick.

• Love 14
50 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

If she had any sense she'd realize that parents don't need to be home at a certain time to stare at their sleeping kids; they have to relieve the babysitter!!!

Lu had a nanny/au pair for the entirety of her kids' formative years and beyond.  Though Bethenny stated that she "had to let the babysitter go" or something like that, it would surprise me that she doesn't have a live-in nanny.  Maybe that would look bad for the custody litigation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

At least Ramona was trying.  And didn't she create the event on behalf of Bridie?  I thought that Sonja was acting really disgusting.  She tried to pull attention from Ramona immediately when she started speaking and mocked her for at least two different reasons.  Ramona didn't say anything back, she was basically like stop talking.

Dorinda was drunk and slurring, yes.  And that's why she kept interrupting and being a moron through the speech.

I think I expect more from Sonja - she seems the most coherent of the three - and that's why I thought her behaviour was just so atrocious. She was mocking the whole thing.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Dorinda has another shitty apartment . Her Berkshires home has such style & life, I continue to be surprised that her NYC home is so blah

This surprised me, too! Dorinda mentioned she moved into a townhouse when she married Richard, and the moved back after he passed. If Richard was so wealthy and loved Dorinda so much, why did she have to leave the town house to go back to her shabby digs? If the townhouse was full of bad memories from his illness, why didn’t she move into something comparable to the townhome or have the money back then to redecorate that drab apartment? And while Blue Stone Manor is  a beautiful home, the decor seems more Rooms To Go than Architectural Digest.  It doesn’t really add up for me.

What am I missing?

• Love 21
(edited)

I know Ben is talented and successful, and I respect that. But his conversation with Frankel made me wonder. He didn’t seem too concerned that that environment was not conducive to sobriety. If Lu relapses again, they have to cancel shows. But when she returns, is there a spike in ticket sales? Are people buying tickets because, well, who doesn’t love a trainwreck in a sequin dress?

eta: I guess I am thinking, he might not really have her best interests in mind. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Oh for Goodness Sakes.  It’s the Dale & Tinsley Show again.  Crying about babies and Scott.  Enough already.  Dale’s face looks plastic.  It doesn’t move.

Why was Tinsley covered in body glitter?  Does she moonlight as a stripper?  I couldn't figure it out.

2 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

John, Dorinda is trying to dump you, catch a clue dude!

I am legit feeling bad for John at this point.  It used to be that I couldn't stand him and now I feel so bad for him.

2 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

No RH crew invited to her birthday party as Scalia since she her self told Lucind NO.

I can't WAIT for the reunion to see how she tries to blow this one off.  NEXT PACKAGE ANDY!!! But Ramona, you said it! No wonder she's been pushing that Bethenny doesn't support women so hard this year.

1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Lu had a nanny/au pair for the entirety of her kids' formative years and beyond.  Though Bethenny stated that she "had to let the babysitter go" or something like that, it would surprise me that she doesn't have a live-in nanny.  Maybe that would look bad for the custody litigation.

I think Bethenny does have a nanny when she has Brynn, but Brynn is younger than Lu's kids were at that time.  Even with a live in nanny/au pair, they only work so many hours per day (remember Camille Grammar's 4 nannies? that was because they had to have multiple nannies with them when they traveled, since one nanny couldn't be on duty 24/7 the entire trip).  Google tells me a full-time nanny works 40-55 hours per week, between 8-12 hours a day.  If Brynn potentially needed before school care, that same nanny wouldn't be able to be working that night until 11 pm.  So I could see needing a babysitter.  It was also a Wednesday, so it's possible Bethenny may not have anyone during the week unless she's traveling, etc.  

1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

At least Ramona was trying.  And didn't she create the event on behalf of Bridie? 

I can only give Ramona so much credit for trying given that she couldn't bother to remember how to pronounce Bridie's name.  That seems like such a basic thing to get right. 

• Love 14

I don't feel bad for John.  It seems clear that Dorinda and John have had this conversation off camera and he's trying to guilt her on camera.

1 hour ago, Chickabiddy said:

This surprised me, too! Dorinda mentioned she moved into a townhouse when she married Richard, and the moved back after he passed. If Richard was so wealthy and loved Dorinda so much, why did she have to leave the town house to go back to her shabby digs? If the townhouse was full of bad memories from his illness, why didn’t she move into something comparable to the townhome or have the money back then to redecorate that drab apartment? And while Blue Stone Manor is  a beautiful home, the decor seems more Rooms To Go than Architectural Digest.  It doesn’t really add up for me.

What am I missing?

Did Richard have children who inherited the townhouse?

1 minute ago, islandgal140 said:

God Gawd. Production and editing has kept their foot on Ramona's neck this season and I love it. That one soiree is gonna be the bane of Ramona's life this season (lying about the table and the Sonja invite thing) and it wasn't even a featured event. LOL!

I kind of don't blame Ramona.  It probably gets a little embarrassing when she's shoving food into her purse at events.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Those mug shot coasters make me want to get arrested so I can have a set made.

Ramona, your modesty is overwhelming.  The younguns might find you entertaining as comic relief, not because you look so fabulous for your age. She did look like a smitten teenager around Harry though, and her desperation and bullshitting (about her birthday, etc.) are at pathetic levels.

It doesn't sound like John is getting much action with Dorinda. Not that I would blame her for not wanting to touch him. No wonder he was slobbering all over Beth and Tins at Lu's event.

Hannah really bugs me. She seems like she is amped up on speed the way she interrupts and jumps around. But on second thought maybe the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Dorinda and Sonja both looked great at Ramona's charity event, but they were both way out of line inserting themselves in that inarticulate speech that Ramona was trying to deliver. It was not the time or place to humiliate her even if she does have it coming.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

TInsley needs to move and not tell her mom the new address.  And girl put some lotion on you got old lady hands.

Now I wanna go back & look at her hands! LOL

As for Ramona, she is such an awful person. Just when I think she can't get any worse, she sinks even lower in the next episode...and then next, and the next. I'm so glad the producers are showing the scenes to call her out on what a rotten liar she is.

She's just disgusting. I doubt she would have any true friends at all if she wasn't on tv. And I'm so over her always mentioning "how young" she looks. She doesn't look as young as she thinks. She looks like an older woman to me...maybe a few years younger than her real age, but I don't get the big deal. She acts like she looks like she's in her 30's or something. And I don't even think it's that amazing since I'm sure she's had some type of work done to her face. I wish she would get over herself, but that will never happen. She'll be tootin her own horn til the bitter end. Ugghh.

• Love 18
(edited)
2 hours ago, Rhetorica said:

I need help.  I can't get my chin off the floor after watching these high class ladies from quarrelling during a charity event.  

It was painful watching the two of them. I’m confused did she create a non profit charity by renting a venue getting prizes for bidding for 120 people? I didn’t hear that little fact when she was bragging at all she did. You have to have legit federal tax ID  . She just referred to “a charity.”

I volunteer at a non profit that started out grass roots 7 years ago that give sweats ,flip  flops and underwear to sexual abuse victims that have their clothes taken for evidence at the hospital.   Women children and men.  She’s full of bull shit and should have given money  to an established sexual abuse charity and not exposed that poor girl to these ridiculous women.  Doris was interrupting the girl to tell how important that her molester was outed. I got news woman even when they have police involved and an exam it’s many times difficult to get the victims  to follow up. 

the two HW shows  I watch are wearing me down watching the back stabbing and fighting  

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

...and Harry Dubin slithers into the room, and Ramona practically jumps on him. 

It's that reptilian part of her brain awakening.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Quita said:

Sonja claiming Luann has delusions of grandeur? Um . . . pot, meet kettle.

I love the fact that Tinsley uses her mugshot coasters!! Of course, the humor was lost on Luann. Too soon, Countess?

The speech at the charity event was so embarrassing. Ramona, Sonja and Dorinda all talking over and correcting each other was cringe worthy, when the only one who should have been speaking at any length was Bridie, Ramona and her self praise about picking the venue, the auction items, etc and how she's so proud of herself. Why couldn't she talk about how much was raised through the generosity of her friends and what that will go toward? The event wasn't about you, simpleton.

Loved the producer shade by showing - twice!- that Ramona's friend, Lucia, offered to invite Sonja to Ramona's birthday. Caught again, Ramona!

I thought Barbara's Slash costume was great! She looked awesome!

But at least Sonja comes back down to earth when she rubbing a sharpie on her handbag scuffs to cover up.

I must confess I hate and cannot stand chipped toenail polish so much so I used to carry a red sharpie just in case I spotted a chip when I was out and about. I refuse to have chipped or grown out polish.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Giselle said:

But at least Sonja comes back down to earth when she rubbing a sharpie on her handbag scuffs to cover up.

LOL! That's true, but you'd think Luann would be more down to earth and humble since she's been arrested, is now on probation and was sued by her children. She's just as much of a demanding diva as ever!

• Love 9

I am not defending Lu for not coming down or asking them to come up to see her but seriously a performance being 30 minutes late at one of these type of parties is basically being on time! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I'm curious- who are these people that Ramona is social climbing to?  I imagine people in high(er) society would be horrified at her complete lack of manners.  Do they roll their eyes behind her back and see her as pathetic?  I hope so.

re: Tinsley's hands.  I initially noticed it last week during the circus freak-out.  She kept putting her hands to her face and... Yikes. Now I can't unsee it.  It was jarring because on her face she has great skin and you can tell she really takes care of it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Did Richard have children who inherited the townhouse?

Sure, maybe, but color me surprised that there wasn’t more cash to go around for the much adored Dorinda to have more luxurious digs. 

As for John, from her debut on the show, Dorinda’s body language around him has always indicated to me that she finds John vaguely repellant. Dorinda had never come off as being in love with John. Rather, she only seems to endure his presence as one endures something unpleasant. But Dorinda seems to be a woman who needs a man, so she keeps John around until something better comes around.

The only problem is that Dorinda can’t seem to snag someone better, and it drives her to drink to excess and be an angry, mean drunk. I think it makes  her crazy that she went from master of the universe Richard to a fat, sweaty, uncouth dry cleaner.

Doris is having a hard tine accepting that most people only hit the lottery once, and that she is just not fabulous enough to do it twice. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Dorinda's presumption that she is somehow scary enough to order people to "never so that to me again" when they call her out on bad behavior works my last nerve. She's done that more than once and I am not sure what she thinks is so threatening about that statement. It's like she thinks she's in the mob.

All three women - Dorinda, Ramona and Sonja - behaved so badly with that speech but to me, Dorinda was the most egregious because first she interrupted Bridie and then she threatened Ramona. She is IMO a deeply troubled person.

• Love 18