Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 5/6/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Monday, May 6 
The Political View with Representative Dan Crenshaw (R-TX); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, May 7 
“Morning Joe”’s Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski (author, “Earn It!”); Common (“Let Love Have the Last Word: A Memoir”)

Wednesday, May 8 
The Political View with Dr. Jill Biden (author, “Where the Light Enters: Building a Family, Discovering Myself”); Anne Hathaway (“The Hustle”)

Thursday, May 9
 Dr. Jennifer Ashton (ABC News chief medical correspondent; author, “Life After Suicide: Finding Courage, Comfort & Community After Unthinkable Loss”)

Friday, May 10 
Amy Poehler (“Wine Country”); Ciara (album, “Beauty Marks”); “Feel Good Friday: View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I can hardly wait to see what hot deal at an affordable price I don’t need or want this week!

But it’s an Oprah-edition! 😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I did too lol.

Me three.  LOL

16 hours ago, Jaded said:

The Political View with Representative Dan Crenshaw (R-TX);

Great.  Another politician who talks through his ass.  Meghan will be all over him.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

I really try not to judge Meghan based on her appearance, but what the hell is up with that one random braid? It's been repeatedly said but gosh the wardrobe/makeup/hairstylist folks really hate her. It looks ridiculous.

Anyway, I understand Sunny's point about wanting politicians to keep it "classy," but c'mon, we're living in different times. Trump is not going to keep anything "classy," especially as we get closer to the 2020 election. Politics is in the gutter now. Not saying I agree with it, but Trump threw all of the norms out the window. People want a counter-puncher. And besides, it's possible to throw shade in a "classy" way! 😎

• Love 17
(edited)

“No one is calling anyone stupid at this table” lol everybody is sick of Meghan’s shit.

2 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

😂😂😂 I did too. I laughed so hard.  She pulled back but the mocking was there lol.

Hahahaha I noticed that too. She quickly realized she was mocking and stopped, but I could tell Meghan was PISSED. 

Edited by sevenrings
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

I don't think I tuned in once last week but am being either brave or stupid this morning and am attempting to watch.  But that flat, monotone, voice of Meghan's that always has a bitter, pissed off tone to it no matter what the topic, is just too much for me to handle this Monday morning.  Just a week away from it and my ears are already in full rejection mode after 25 minutes. 

Also, most people show up to work on a Monday pretty subdued and calm.  Because it's Monday.  Blah.  But not this bitch.  She comes in full- on guns a blazing!  Dialed all the way up to TEN and ready to cut a bitch.  The rest of them are all chilled out and then there's MEGHAN! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
(edited)
18 minutes ago, whydoiwatchtv said:

Did Meghan snap that let me finish to the audience? 

She sure did😆

She really is a beast of a woman. 

Trying to imply that Sunny called Abby stupid is so Meghan being pissed that she looked like an idiot the segment before.  Lol.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I don't think I tuned in once last week but am being either brave or stupid this morning and am attempting to watch.  But that flat, monotone, voice of Meghan's that always has a bitter, pissed off tone to it no matter what the topic, is just too much for me to handle this Monday morning.  Just a week away from it and my ears are already in full rejection mode after 25 minutes. 

Also, most people show up to work on a Monday pretty subdued and calm.  Because it's Monday.  Blah.  But not this bitch.  She comes in full- on guns a blazing!  Dialed all the way up to TEN and ready to cut a bitch.  The rest of them are all chilled out and then there's MEGHAN! 

I'm sure it's because her crush Crenshaw is there. Most people would be giddy about a crush. Not this big broad she's looking for a fight to show she's tough. Lol

• Love 17
Just now, ABitOFluff said:

Please, Crenshaw didn't do anything great going on SNL, and he's shown he's not a great guy since then by attacking Rep. Omar, then playing victim on Twitter. I can't stand him. 

I was about to say the same thing. I've looked at his twitter feed. He's being a hypocrite here.

• Love 20
Just now, Alexis2291 said:

I was about to say the same thing. I've looked at his twitter feed. He's being a hypocrite here.

Wasn’t he also exposed for being a part of white supremacist groups on Facebook? 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

What a surprise!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Jewell2 said:

Aren’t we overlooking something?  Abby is stupid...lol

Ha!  Apart from her stupidity, she is so unforgettable that I am always surprised to see her when I first tune in.  Oh.  She's still here. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
(edited)

I cant stand Meghan but she looked soooooo much better in the outfit she had on today. The top wasn't all buttoned up sausage casing on her the slim legged black pants. And the color of blue looks good on her.

Still think shes vile but her clothes made her look slimmer. 

I'm only saying anything because I want to be a nice person dammit. And some of my comments towards her seemed extra bitchy today.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11

Abby was absolutely implying that lawyers help their clients "get away" with crimes (even if that's not what she meant to say), so Sunny was right to correct her.  And to be polite enough not to call her stupid.  But her BFF blew that up by letting us all know that Abby's point was indeed - stupid! 😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 16
21 minutes ago, jalady said:

Abby was absolutely implying that lawyers help their clients "get away" with crimes (even if that's not what she meant to say), so Sunny was right to correct her.  And to be polite enough not to call her stupid.  But her BFF blew that up by letting us all know that Abby's point was indeed - stupid! 😂

Sunny...who admitted she'd hide the body if her kids committed a crime lol

In fairness, not all lawyers are bad...but not all are good.  So Abby and Sunny were both right and wrong.

And eye roll to a baby being born...it isnt all that special..happens everywhere and every day.  So devoting time to 5he newest royal baby...eh.  so I'm with ms. McCain on that one.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

And eye roll to a baby being born...it isnt all that special..happens everywhere and every day.  So devoting time to 5he newest royal baby...eh.  so I'm with ms. McCain on that one.

I don't know.  Harry was the guy that a lot of women were after, and he ended up with an American actress, that was a pretty big deal.   And now they have a royal baby how is bi-racial, which is also a pretty big deal.  

(I see Apprentice types faster than me)  

• Love 21
(edited)
2 hours ago, jalady said:

What Abby was doing was trying to declare Trump innocent because the lawyers are the ones who commit the crimes for their clients (Michael Cohen, in this case). Making that comment look stupid isn't very difficult, so it's not exactly Sunny's fault. It's stupid on its face.

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Love 17
10 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Sunny...who admitted she'd hide the body if her kids committed a crime lol

In fairness, not all lawyers are bad...but not all are good.  So Abby and Sunny were both right and wrong.

Did sunny really say she'd hide a body for her kids? If she did I'm shocked.  A mother might think that (I wouldn't) but an attorney on TV saying that huh? I remember Megh saying that she'd do that for dad or family.

Sunny was right to correct Abby. What she said WAS stupid.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Did you guys notice how Megan had a pain expression on her face when the ladies were gushing over the Sussex baby who was just born. Prince Harry's joy at having witness his son's birth did not elicit anything from Nutmeg's cold heart. Yet, the Megan defenders will say that people hate her because she is a Republican. No, she is hated because she is an asshole that cannot see the beauty of a new baby being born, but, she is pro-life you guys, not!  

Meghan is still fighting the American Revolution.  She really hates the British.

• LOL 14
  • Love 10

This show has become so predictable. 

Abby just rambles around and round not even understanding what she says, Sunny gets too sappy and Meghan is just there to pick a fight, get attention for herself and mention her father at any chance. Day after day!

I need a break from it...….

• Love 7

I've only watched the first segment so far, but am already repulsed - Abby says something about "we" all want a return to civility in politics, followed by Klassy Whoops saying," I'm sitting here with my thumb in my butt" needing to go to break.  SO tired of her scatological "humor."  Presumably there's much more substance to focus on, but I'm just disgusted by this "moderator's" constant, unnecessarily near-obscene language.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 7