Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

As Charleston reels over Thomas' arrest, Kathryn deals with conflicting emotions; Cameran struggles to balance motherhood and her career; the friends gather at Patricia's dinner party, during which they are shocked by the revelation of a secret romp.

Another season of supposedly charming southerners starts on 2019.05.15.  Gentlemen and women, start your snark engines! 

• Love 7

I've considered the new season and man......IDK, I don't think I like any of the cast anymore. So......I'm not sure this new season will hold much for me.  If I had to tolerate anyone, I suppose it would be Naomie.  We'll see.  

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I've considered the new season and man......IDK, I don't think I like any of the cast anymore. So......I'm not sure this new season will hold much for me.  If I had to tolerate anyone, I suppose it would be Naomie.  We'll see.  

I have considered this too, and I think I am out.  I will probably still visit these boards, though, just to see that everyone thinks. 

Oh lord Naomie is the WORST one IMO!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Craigggggg!  Let.  Her.  Gooooooo.

She obviously prefers being bossed around.  By a guy named Metul.  Not his decision mind you.  The parental units did that.*

*I'm reserving the ability to apologize if it turns out Metul is based on cultural ancestry or a Grandpa.  But if it's because the parents rock out to Motley Crue?  

the walking dead smh GIF

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I'm reserving the ability to apologize if it turns out Metul is based on cultural ancestry or a Grandpa.  But if it's because the parents rock out to Motley Crue?

Are they big in India?

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, Thumper said:

This Eliza is a piece of work.  Is she going to be a regular?

She was in the cast photo (Whitney and Patricia aren’t for context) so it appears so.

• Love 1

I went into this thinking that this season is going to be blah but so far it's got my interest.

Eliza dear, you need brush and then let Chelsea cut that stringy hair.  I guess Eliza is going to be the new villain.

Shep is looking rough.  Craig is looking fine.  Austin is....well....meh.  And Whit is Whit.

It's going to be interesting with these new relationships.

• Love 18
(edited)

Was I just hallucinating or did Ashley look like she was getting thrown out of Patricia's house and said something like "I'm gonna call the popo" WTF? Call the popo on a woman in her OWN house??

I'm glad to see nothing INTERESTING has been going on!

Edited by goofygirl
I normally don't hallucinate!
  • Love 3
(edited)

Craig is already working my last nerve in his talking heads.  

Typical Shep.  Once it was clear that no one was envious of him for his date he made sure to commiserate with everyone else that he didn't really invite her as his guest and how awful she is.

So did Austen or his girlfriend post the film of her busting him for having a threesome without her in it.  That seemed so fake.  Perfectly placed camera.  .  I assume they were in on it together.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

Cam looked bored at the dinner party. Go home to your child. You have different priorities now. It doesn't look good anymore to show up at the party with your Dr. friend but not your Dr. husband.  

Craig spends 3 months in the Bahama's so I guess nothing has changed as far as career aspirations are concerned. 

So Austen is a cheating whore. Who knew. Who cares.

I'm dying to see what the Kathryn/Danni fallout is all about. Speaking of Kathryn, she just can't get it right with her fashion and hair. She's only 26 yet managed to make herself look like old grand dame Patricia.

Kathryn was weird with Whitney. Are you mad at me? Please talk to me....... yeah, they slept together again. Why, Kathryn, whyyyyyy?

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Cams needs a sandwich and more than an hour and half break from P a day.

Craig does look better, it’s still kinda bizarre how he took the Naomi breakup, he didn’t care what she had to say when they were together.

Shep regrets bringing Eliza but that was total producer manipulation to bring her in the first place.  It does look like she’ll be sticking around. Ugh

What the heck happened with Austen, wonder if his parents still watch the show...

• Love 8

OMG you guys ...  I’m watching Watch what Happens.  Katherine is unrecognizable and not in a good way.  Her whole face has changed.  Yuk.  Patricia also had quite a bit of work done.  Katherine WAS beautiful before, but not anymore.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Craig is already working my last nerve in his talking heads.  

Typical Shep.  Once it was clear that no one was envious of him for his date he made sure to commiserate with everyone else that he didn't really invite her as his guest and how awful she is.

So did Austen or his girlfriend post the film of her busting him for having a threesome without her in it.  That seemed so fake.  Perfectly placed camera.  Neither of them actually acting like Austin had been caught cheating.  I assume they were in on it together.

Shep was totally an asshole with the Eliza sitation, but I do believe him when he said that Eliza was invited but her date backed out and she asked to come with him.  I ONLY believe it because there was an empty place setting at the table, and I doubt Michael would make a miscalculation as to the number of attendees at a Patricia dinner.  If I hadn't spotted that empty place setting, I'd totally think Shep was CYAing more than he actually did.

For what it's worth, the video was allegedly shot by one of the 2 women Austen brought home that night.  I was kinda surprised the video made it into the show.  If you want to see the whole thing, unbleeped, it's in this article: https://realityblurb.com/2018/07/08/video-southern-charm-star-austen-kroll-busted-cheating-on-his-girlfriend-madison-lecroy/  Though I agree that the video is very, very stable (until the last second) for something being shot in a closet by a hand-held camera.  Maybe the gal shooting it was a stedicam operator? LOL!

I want to know more about that doctor friend Cam always brings as her back-up date. We've seen him a few times before, and I wanna know what his story is.  Also, am I mellowing, or did Whitney look improved this season?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
29 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

OMG you guys ...  I’m watching Watch what Happens.  Katherine is unrecognizable and not in a good way.  Her whole face has changed.  Yuk.  Patricia also had quite a bit of work done.  Katherine WAS beautiful before, but not anymore.

And she couldn't stop fidgeting.  It made me anxious, just watching her.

• Love 7
(edited)

Oh boy this season is off to a rough start. 

Eliza looks like some of the junkies on Intervention. She has obviously been brought in as the shit stirrer, and there is enough dysfunction in this group without addiing her in the mix.

Patricia is now drinking in her bedroom? I would need a double dose of valium to sleep in that room cluttered full of stuffed cats and chotchkies all over the place.

Naomie doesn't seem nearly as broken up about her split with Craig as he seems to think, but she is an annoyingly smug creature.

I for one have no trouble believing that Whitney did not sleep - or at least have sex with Katherine. He looked like he was afraid of catching  cooties from sitting  beside her at dinner.

Edited by lizajane
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

I think Naomie summed up the difference between her relationship with Metul and Craig succinctly, Metul actually likes her versus Craig who seemed to always resent her. Interesting intro footage for Metul because based on IG stories I would think she was much more the bossy one but she also does say she always complains about working out so maybe that’s their workout dynamic.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Was I just hallucinating or did Ashley look like she was getting thrown out of Patricia's house and said something like "I'm gonna call the popo" WTF? Call the popo on a woman in her OWN house??

It wasn’t Patricia’s house that they were at in the clip.

• Love 1
(edited)

This show is always over too quickly for me. I tried to watch RHONY afterwards, and that show just devolved into the ladies screaming at each other so quickly. Southern Charm is more entertaining!  Shep is a trainwreck, but he is interesting. Austen is such a disappointment, I feel bad for his parents and hope they are not watching. I like that it feels like most of the women in the cast have it together. Kathryn is still a work in progress but all things considered I thought she handled Eliza fairly well. She could have been more tolerant but old Kathryn would have completely lost it....so...baby steps. Eliza-I can see her going either way. She came on strong this episode but mostly she came off as young, dumb, and clueless to the dynamics of the group. I'll give her a pass for now.  Oh-I kind of liked Austen's girlfriend? Maybe she'll bring him up to par. She seems like a tough cookie, in a good way. Except for giving him a pass on the threesome thing, but that whole situation seems pretty weird.

Edited by Heathrowe
  • Love 8

Not a fan of Austen’s girlfriend, why on earth would she stay with him when she caught him cheating? To then go out and cheat on him makes no sense.  You can stay friends if you want, even with benefits I guess but you both have proven  you don’t really want a relationship.  She did start tearing up on WWHL last night when Andy asked her about it.

Are Kathryn and Patricia friends because Thomas was mean to Pat?  It seems like an odd friendship.

• Love 7

I believe Austin's girlfriend has a child. Ugh. The whole thing with him cheating and then her with the revenge cheating. It is so sleazy to begin with, but I hate to think of a child being thrown into the mix. 

And I also saw Katherine on WWHL and the fidgeting was nonstop. What is she on?? I always think Patricia looks lovely, but she looked way too plastic-y last night. She has overdone the plastic surgery or fillers or something. It looked like she had a mask on.

• Love 7

I liked how Chelsea said the price of her new house and how many haircuts it would take to pay.  Frankly I like the whole cast this season.  Eliza not so much but you do need a villain although they all are their own worst enemy.

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, Heathrowe said:

This show is always over too quickly for me. I tried to watch RHONY afterwards, and that show just devolved into the ladies screaming at each other so quickly. Southern Charm is more entertaining!  Shep is a trainwreck, but he is interesting. Austen is such a disappointment, I feel bad for his parents and hope they are not watching. I like that it feels like most of the women in the cast have it together. Kathryn is still a work in progress but all things considered I thought she handled Eliza fairly well. She could have been more tolerant but old Kathryn would have completely lost it....so...baby steps. Eliza-I can see her going either way. She came on strong this episode but mostly she came off as young, dumb, and clueless to the dynamics of the group. I'll give her a pass for now.  Oh-I kind of liked Austen's girlfriend? Maybe she'll bring him up to par. She seems like a tough cookie, in a good way. Except for giving him a pass on the threesome thing, but that whole situation seems pretty weird.

Ha .. me too.  Wished Southern Charm was 2 hrs .. so interesting.  I love them all.  BTW, where was J.D., the cheater, and Liz?  Guess they are not together?  Or whatever his name is.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Pickles said:

I believe Austin's girlfriend has a child. Ugh. The whole thing with him cheating and then her with the revenge cheating. It is so sleazy to begin with, but I hate to think of a child being thrown into the mix. 

And I also saw Katherine on WWHL and the fidgeting was nonstop. What is she on?? I always think Patricia looks lovely, but she looked way too plastic-y last night. She has overdone the plastic surgery or fillers or something. It looked like she had a mask on.

Dont mind an old lady getting work done, but Katherine is (was) too young and pretty to do anything.  Her eye makeup looked like an alien.  Big mistake.

• Love 8
(edited)
Spoiler

On WWHL, Austen's girlfriend said that her "dalliance" happened after she broke up with Austen over his cheating.  So, she didn't really cheat, but she did admit to sleeping with someone, probably just to piss him off.  Either way, it's a toxic relationship all the way around.  I remember seeing that video of Austen in his underwear, several months ago, and thinking what a loser.  She went back to him after that, so it's a tox-combo.

^^ Just edited to put the above as a spoiler from WWHL last night, in case others didn't see it.

I'll be a Party of One and say that I thought Patricia looked amazing last night, as did Katherine, although I didn't love Katherine's lime green dress.  Patricia has the most beautiful hair, which I'm sure has been "enhanced".  And yes, she's had work done, but at least she can move her face, lol.  I liked Katherine's makeup, hair, and overall demeanor, but I, too, noticed the fidgeting.  I think it's probably nerves.

Edited by Sterling
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, dosodog said:

I'm officially apologizing.

Metul means friend in India.

I'm an asshole.

embarrassed in a box GIF

Not laughing at you, laughing with you. Now somebody out there is gonna see this show and name their kid Metul because they love GnR, Judas Priest, and Ozzy. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Last night wasn't terrible, but, then again, my expectations were super low. 

Katherine is not looking well at all.  It looked like she was hiding items under her dress or afghan, as Whitney described it. lol  I do not believe that Whitney is interested in her.  It would take a lot to convince me of that.  

Eliza may be the new villain, but, I wish they had premised Katherine's disdain for her on more than the fact that Eliza spoke out about Katherine's parenting ability, during a time when Katherine was NOT DOING well, was unstable and the children's welfare was at stake,  NOT enough of the cast did that, EVEN though, they knew that Katherine was suffering from depression and even out of work due to it.  I don't fault Eliza for that.  There is not allegiance to keep your mouth shut when a child's safety is a stake.  But, I'm sure more stuff of Eliza will emerge that will defy reason and be so totally contrived and produced, just like they have done before....wash, rinse, repeat.  I'm so bored with that. 

I wish that I had any interest in Craig, Shep or Austen.  Just don't. Oh, ref. Austen....Last night on

Spoiler

WWHL, (someone upthread also mentioned this) Katherine and Patricia were on and I BELIEVE, they said, that Austen and his girlfriend were broken up when that alleged cheating video incident occurred.) Ashley must not have known that, if it's true.

I don't even care.  He's so vanilla, basic, or whatever.  I would like new cast, please. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Who is this thing called Eliza and why is  It on my screen.

It takes a swipe at Kat saying TR can put some years on her when It looks like something my cat threw up. Kat could be a surrogate?

It can leave. Not interested.

And I don't even like Kat!

Edited by Giselle
  • LOL 10
  • Love 10
58 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Ha .. me too.  Wished Southern Charm was 2 hrs .. so interesting.  I love them all.  BTW, where was J.D., the cheater, and Liz?  Guess they are not together?  Or whatever his name is.

JD was drunk and under some bar whore. He'll later stiff her fee like he does with everybody else.

Liz, using a mirror, was practicing keeping a believable countenance for the next time her ass of a husband screws up.

I've also lost respect for her.

• Love 13

I LOVED Naomi's jumpsuit!  Cam is only doing this show for a paycheck and it is pretty obvious now.  Patricia (IMO) is "friends" with Katherine because she is what has made the show popular over the years and since Whitney is the creator of the show, it is best to keep the "star" happy.  Katherine looks horrible now.......I do not understand her fashion sense especially compared to the other girls on the show who pretty much always look perfect.  Shep is looking disheveled and Craig is looking even better but is still very delusional. Eliza is a HOT college graduate y'all!  😂  I am dying to know what went down between Dani and Katherine.....Dani has always been the level head of the show......I will probably be team Dani.         

• Love 6

There were two hairstylists sitting at that table. Why wasn't cousin It asking one of them to cut that seaweed looking hair.

Sorry but It's hair looked sweaty, dirty, unwashed.

• LOL 11
  • Love 12
20 minutes ago, Giselle said:

There were two hairstylists sitting at that table. Why wasn't cousin It asking one of them to cut that seaweed looking hair.

Sorry but It's hair looked sweaty, dirty, unwashed.

Something tells me that was done on purpose.  You know, because, that entails that Eliza will go to one of the hairstylist for a makeover.....lol.  Just guessing, but, it's so predictable, They'll probably even invent a nick name for Eliza that describes her unkempt appearance.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

She could not keep her hands off of herself! She was so twitchy it was distracting. Constantly messing with her extensions, pulling at her dress which kept falling open because the slit was too high. I'm not here for the Kathryn and Patricia bestie tour. I'm sure they are cordial now, no more bad mouthing and Patricia doesn't ban her from her house and will invite her to certain functions but please enough with the new found love. Andy Cohen was laying it on thick.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Kathryn was so fidgety! She kept fussing with her hair and pulling on her dress in every direction. It was so distracting. Drove me nertz!!!

• Love 2