Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Concerned said:

She was a mortgage broker? Those brokers were huge crooks who almost tanked the economy by making worthless loans to liars. That a woman who had done two stints in prison found employment as a mortgage broker tells you what a fiasco that was. It’s like the movie, the Big Short.

Mortgage broker?   I am not believing that.   I cannot believed she got a license.  

• Love 5
(edited)

"It wouldn't be fair for Doctor Now to tell me that I couldn't get surgery."

"If this is unfairly taken away from me..."

Who wants to be the poor unfortunate soul to give her the "life isn't fair" talk? NOT IT!

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I'd love to see her write her memoirs.  I would imagine it with fake names.

"So one day, this real bitch comes in for her weigh-in - let's call her Angie K..."

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, nokat said:

I wasn't sure if it was tv was making the bathroom doors look thin.

I live in a 100 y/o house and our bathroom doors are the same size and depth of all the other inside doors, but I did notice when I  visited my daughter's condo that the bathroom doors tend to be maybe 6 inches narrower than the bedroom doors.  I have no idea why.

s

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

I live in a 100 y/o house and our bathroom doors are the same size and depth of all the other inside doors, but I did notice when I  visited my daughter's condo that the bathroom doors tend to be maybe 6 inches narrower than the bedroom doors.  I have no idea why.

s

I'd be complaining about those doors, and I wouldn't need a shoehorn to get in.

2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Not sure if she has a felony or not. 

I won't have time to check Ohio law before this closes.   I thought she said she went to prison which generally means it was a felony not a misdemeanor, but maybe she was just in jail and used the terms interchangeably.    Who knows with this chick.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Oh Angie, you came and you gave much to snark on

Dr. Now sent you away 

Oh, Angie, can you keep your eyes open for some time?

Or will you nod off again?

Yesterday's a dream, you ate all morning

Laying on your bed, shoveling in food

Oh Angie!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I won't have time to check Ohio law before this closes.   I thought she said she went to prison which generally means it was a felony not a misdemeanor, but maybe she was just in jail and used the terms interchangeably.    Who knows with this chick.

Even the original sentence was for 2 years (she served 8 months).  That's definitely a felony if over a year and a day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

She said she was sentenced to two years, that’s got to be a felony. Plus sending a mother to prison is a pretty strong move for a judge suggesting a horrible crime.

• Love 3

Good night pounders!! can't wait til next week for the Assanti brothers and dad and Cupcake the cat.   I have already seen it on demand so I am preparing for the next live chat.

• Love 3

I bet you don't get two long stretches in prison for misdemeanors, so the second stretch had to be a felony.     

I love Dr. Now in the drug test results scene!    Everyone except Dr. Now and Cassandra are stoned to the gills.   Justin is barely able to stay upright in the chair, though I would enjoy him falling out of it.   The friend in the room is so stoned too.  

Angie's advice "East to live, don't live to eat".   That's hysterical. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Even the original sentence was for 2 years (she served 8 months).  That's definitely a felony if over a year and a day.

thanks, I missed hearing her say that.

• Love 1

Sorry for the late hello but in Va. tonite for Bob Seger concert Saturday the 18th. Have this episode recording at home! Hoping to learn if there is an update on her status as a patient of Dr. Now's, or if her claims of filming Ep.2 on GFM were as fraudulent as the rest of her life!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Good point. She uses “coffee” when she means “gravy,” so that is a possibility.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Julyolo said:

Sorry for the late hello but in Va. tonite for Bob Seger concert Saturday the 18th. Have this episode recording at home! Hoping to learn if there is an update on her status as a patient of Dr. Now's, or if her claims of filming Ep.2 on GFM were as fraudulent as the rest of her life!

No update on her status.

• Useful 1
On 5/8/2019 at 6:19 PM, Donut Bear said:

Do the tattoo artists do house calls or are these people able to drag themselves to the tattoo shop when they are basically immobile

I wonder how they get their manicures too.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

She thinks she lost her chance for surgery because she stood up for herself. "But I still have my pride in the end". That's about all you've got!

578 lbs of Pride.  Her next tattoo?

• LOL 6