Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

At over 600 lbs., Angie is trying to get to Houston to see Dr. Nowzardan in the hope of getting weight loss surgery to save her life. However, family conflict and disagreements may stop her from being able to do what she needs before she even gets the chance.

Original air date 2019.05.08

This is the LIVE CHAT topic.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the West Coast showing.

We are opening this again on Thursday, 16 May 2019 for another round of snark while watching Angie warm our hearts with her caring and open nature.  Consider it your favorite roller coaster.  Ride it again!

Hi all. No eating habit yet to report tonight, but I went to the park after work, had a nice walk, with a little running mixed in, saw white peackocks (the boy had his tail all fanned out; the normal-colored peacock in the next stall was yelling about something. Jealous, I'm guessing. 😛 ). Just got out of the shower and trying to check something on my work laptop and hopefully keep up with chat at the same time. 

If you had kids to take care of you when you're old, you're doing it wrong.
So you don't want your husband to take care of you but your daughter can do it?

Daisy is adorable.

• Love 15

Hey Pounders!  What's with me being one of the first to post?  My eating habits are a cheeseburger and potato chips.

Angie J. looks a hell of lot older than 39!

• Love 6

Yes, Angie J -- something IS burning. 

MY EYES LOOKING AT YOUR CHEST TATTOO.

Just now, Wanda said:

No teeth, ugly tattoos, feels like a burden and goes from shower to sit and wait for food. almost to call bingo in first 3 minutes

She’s a back bed cooker! (Back seat driver)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

What a demanding bitch.   LOTTA money being direct at the tattoo parlor, may get the award for what ones this season.  That's saying a lot.  Daughter very obese too.  That breakfast is so gross I'm gonna puke.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Hey Pounders!  What's with me being one of the first to post?  My eating habits are a cheeseburger and potato chips.

Angie J. looks a hell of lot older than 39!

I'm 53 and she could be my mom!

• LOL 6
  • Love 5