Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Grilling Me Softly

• Start Topic

The ladies hit the road in Teddi’s RV for a camping trip; Erika and Dorit embrace the idea of roughing it; during a fireside chat, Camille lets Teddi know how she really feels about her, and Denise shares a raunchy story that stuns the others.

Airs 5/07/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 3
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So I guess this is going to be Denise’s thing?  Telling everybody how well-endowed her husband is and telling raunchy stories. Yay.

That’s what I was thinking. If so, it will get old soon - better to play up the oblivious, free-spirited side of her who wears what she wants and eats her way through arguments.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So I guess this is going to be Denise’s thing?  Telling everybody how well-endowed her husband is and telling raunchy stories. Yay.

In between mentioning Charlie Sheen, of course.  Scintillating - NOT.

• LOL 6
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Denise seems to have gone from one big dick to another big dick.  Apparently she has a type.

I think she admitted as much years ago, that she likes hot, sexy guys with big d***s. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Hadn't heard that.  I was actually trying to say that Charlie Sheen is a big dick, not necessarily that he has one.  That I know of.

Ohh yeah I totally got you, sorry I should have elaborated in my post. I think I remember Denise saying that years ago when discussing her questionable taste in men-she delicately put it that she liked “hot, sexy guys with big d***s.” Hopefully Aaron isn’t one, but I think Denise is someone who may be swayed by sex and more willing to deal with someone who’s a d*** because of his d***. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Ohh yeah I totally got you, sorry I should have elaborated in my post. I think I remember Denise saying that years ago when discussing her questionable taste in men-she delicately put it that she liked “hot, sexy guys with big d***s.” Hopefully Aaron isn’t one, but I think Denise is someone who may be swayed by sex and more willing to deal with someone who’s a d*** because of his d***. 

Yeah, but this shtick is getting old and no one gives a fuck about her sex life. I think she's boring and not very bright.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Denise seems to have gone from one big dick to another big dick.  Apparently she has a type.

And one dick has HIV. Denise's sex life is a cautionary tale.

• Love 13
21 hours ago, politichick said:

Yeah, but this shtick is getting old and no one gives a fuck about her sex life. I think she's boring and not very bright.

I like Denise, but I agree the sex talk is getting old. 

• Love 14
On 5/6/2019 at 6:24 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Unfortunately,  years of conditioning has probably made her feel that's all she brings to the table.   

• Love 6
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Unfortunately,  years of conditioning has probably made her feel that's all she brings to the table.   

Or she uses shocking/entertaining stories to distance herself and avoid sharing more important/sensitive issues.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Oh no! No glam squads allowed on the camping trip? How will Dorito and Erika survive? 

I think Erika will be fine....if what she said about hanging with her granddad is true

• Love 7

I'm hoping there is a large refrigerator in that RV to hold all those perishables.

They better know how to store their garbage - cause like wild animals - and I don't mean each other

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

Denise you'll all have a good time if you don't keep talking about Mr Humungousschlong's hot dog.

She has, sadly, mistaken his peen for another rescue animal.

• LOL 17
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m a camper (sort of), that is not camping, it’s glamping. 

At first glance I thought those were cabins until it was explicitly said that they were tents.

• Love 4

I find it hard to believe that anxiety ridden, hypochondriac Kyle drank those beer pong cups after those balls had been on the ground.  Were they all disinfected before each throw?!

Dorit: She’s given me a fait accompli.  

TexasGal:  WHAT?  An ultimatum?  A...something else?!  <drink>

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I find it hard to believe that anxiety ridden, hypochondriac Kyle drank those beer pong cups after those balls had been on the ground.  Were they all disinfected before each throw?!

Dorit: She’s given me a fait accompli.  

TexasGal:  WHAT?  An ultimatum?  A...something else?!  <drink>

she was drinking out of her own solo cup she wasnt drinking from the cups being played with lol

• Love 8
(edited)
9 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I love Kyle for this show, but the evil bunny is hoping they leave some perishables out and then a bear comes along...and then Kyle determines she has a severe allergy to bears

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I love Kyle for this this show, but the evil bunny is hoping they leave some perishables out and then a bear comes along...and then Kyle determines she has a severe allergy to bears

And then the bear sues Mauricio for stealing his den.

• LOL 22
  • Love 2
(edited)

So I’m a half an hour behind.

OMG, the only ones who could survive by themselves for one hour in the woods are Teddy and Erica.

I went on weeklong backing trips in my teens and carried a tenth of what LisaR packed.

Kyle bought boots to protect her from ticks - Lyme-Disease by Proxy. At Girl Scout camp we had to check each other’s SCALPS at night to check for ticks - not legs and feet.

Edited by Stats Queen
Correct names matter
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

if a bear ate Teddi. 

Hee.

Dang, Erika continues to remind me why I like her. I wouldn’t follow it with cheese in a can, but pumpkin pie is an A-OK breakfast. 

• Love 14

It was actually kind of nice seeing everyone having fun and getting along for a change, aside from some snark (Teddi and Camille). I was laughing at the pranks with the fake (I assume) vermin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 22