Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Bet LaLa doesn’t want Randall on there because she knows the internet would crucify the looks of her toad-looking old fiancée.

They were on Flipping Out  and he was...not cool at all.  In addition to being shlubby looking, he was kind of dorky (he also kept complaining about the budget, so...) and nebbishy and uncool.

Just the fact that he got so bent out of shape when James Kennedy made a slightly raunchy innuendo-"We all know each other inside and out, if you know what I mean" -which is the kind of lame, broad joke Ken or Lisa would make-that Lala ended her friendship with James, makes me think he's not some cool, confident good time guy.

I thought Lala would end up with a big time athlete-hot, in-shape, flashy, young and loaded.  I wonder if she knows how much money he really has.

Edited by ninjago
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, ninjago said:

They were on Flipping Out  and he was...not cool at all.  In addition to being shlubby looking, he was kind of dorky (he also kept complaining about the budget, so...) and nebbishy and uncool.

I thought Lala would end up with a big time athlete-hot, in-shape, flashy, young and loaded.  I wonder if she knows how much money he really has.

Ha!  Yep!  His house wasn’t even THAT impressive from what was shown on Flipping Out.  I was actually kind of shocked when I watched the episode.  It was very.....not impressive.

If Lala is acting like this with the “next, I’m bored” BS, then she hasn’t learned a thing from AA.  Maybe this was filmed before she went in.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Pretty funny hearing Lisa say you can’t use grief as an excuse shen she did the very same thing on the Housewives.

Edit: Good grief - the bad tearful acting by LVP!

I thought it was funny when Lisa chided James for saying he didn't care about Lalar's friendship - exactly what Lisa says on BH whenever she is at odds with any of them 🙄

47 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

She said Lala shouldn’t use grief as an excuse to lash out at people unnecessarily.  When did Lisa ever lash out unnecessarily? 

To be fair I don't think LVP "used" her grief this season; certainly not like Lalar uses hers.  (I think the way her dad died is very sad, but honestly if my dad saw me on tv bragging about giving BJs for PJs, oral sex on girls while their boyfriend drove the car, and ass-play with My Man, he'd certainly have a heart attack or stroke).  Lashing out isn't LVP's MO anyway - hers is snide remarks until her opponent is upset, then playing dumb about it and claiming to have been joking (See:  her treatment of the Toms about their role in the bar) and if things finally come to a head, claiming that she doesn't care anyway. (See:  my comment above)

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Why does anyone even move anymore when Jax stands and angrily approaches James "to fight him"...? 

He's not going to do a fucking thing. He never has and he never will. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

LVP turns into a complete asshole when asked normal questions about the TomTom arrangement.

LVP did not want to be challenged by the Toms. I didn't realize that almost none of their recipes made the final cocktail list.

She was pretty upset to offer them back their investment.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Honestly, James sucks! However, the rest of them (except for Ariana, Sandoval, and Scheana (she's just annoying)) are the worst.

I don't care how smug they get, I'm always going to be on Ariana and Sandoval's side because they're the only ones who seem to get they were all handed this opportunity on a fucking platter and trying to cut people out for bullshit, hypocritical reasons means a lot more than just losing some shitty DJ/waitressing gig. Especially when it's coming from Katie, who bring exactly nothing to the show.

• Love 19
56 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

There's also the cocaine pictures that Jax swore up and down were of James, but were proved not to be. 

Honestly, James sucks! However, the rest of them (except for Ariana, Sandoval, and Scheana (she's just annoying)) are the worst.

Thanks for the information about the fake Raquel Twitter. I would have liked that to be talked about more, besides Ariana saying it and that was basically it. Seriously Jax pulls that and it is okay, but anything James does is the worst. Also these people are mad that Raquel is still with James after he cheated on her and makes excuses for him, but Brittany does the same thing for Jax. Oh wait, that is okay because Jax is trying to change. Sigh. 

I agree that Ariana, Sandoval, and Scheana are the most palatable. At least for me they are. I do not think any of them are as malicious as the rest of the group. I do not particularly like James, but I tend to root for him when going up against the rest of these idiots. 

Lala is the worst.

Kristen needs to find some hobby besides hating James. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, ninjago said:

I thought Lala would end up with a big time athlete-hot, in-shape, flashy, young and loaded.

I mean, she still might. The question is whether he'll be the second husband or the third.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

I agree that Ariana, Sandoval, and Scheana are the most palatable.

After trying and trying and trying to "get " Scheana, she is almost the least palatable to me. It is all a role to her. When she speaks about giving 100% of her life , so what. You are giving 100% of BS. You are trying to get air time. They are all battling for the air time.

I do agree that Sandoval and Ariana are the most realistic. But Schena just reeks of desperation. Next week we get to hear that he did go down on her. Who is so proud to announce that on the show ? Only someone full of desperation. Trying to best  Lala who talks about blow for dough , car and PJ's.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, MrsWitter said:

I don’t know how sweet she really is, but she’s thirsty AF.  She’s chosen to be with James despite his behavior and she’s tried to maneuver to be friends with the others for more screen time. If she doesn’t want to deal with this crap, she can leave James and stop trying to be on the show.

Kristin didn’t.  

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

Kristin didn’t what?

Kristin didn’t stop being on the show when she left James.  Raquel is in the same boat, although she came in a different way.  In fact when Kristin broke up with James, that’s when she got back in.  So, now if Raquel does break up with James...🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Kristin didn’t stop being on the show when she left James.  Raquel is in the same boat, although she came in a different way.  In fact when Kristin broke up with James, that’s when she got back in.  So, now if Raquel does break up with James...🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t care whether Raquel breaks up with James. My point is the girl is not some “innocent fawn in the woods” (tm Erika Jayne) who is getting dumped on. She signed on for the show. I don’t think there is anyone on this show that I would consider a “sweet person.” But Kristen never pretended to be.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 18
(edited)
7 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

I don’t care whether Raquel breaks up with James. My point is the girl is not some “innocent fawn in the woods” (tm Erika Jayne) who is getting dumped on. She signed on for the show. I don’t think there is anyone on this show that I would consider a “sweet person.” But Kristen never pretended to be.

Agree.  I just can’t stand Kristin and I truly do not understand how all of them have remained friends with her.  I will never forget her getting dressed up to go get her mail at Sandoval’s house and sitting there going through it like it was important.  And her and James cutting down Sandoval and Ariana the whole time.  Didn’t she also get in a fit with him over a DVD player or something trivial like that????  

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

But then she would have no storyline.  She'd have to try and sell her lame t-shirts.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Lala is nothing but a basic twit.  So she has the right, in her book, to treat Raquel miserably because she's with James, who called Lala a C U Next Tuesday in front of a group of people, including her dad - - something she obviously considers heinous but then she turns around and calls Raquel the same vile name?  Uh, no, girl.  Lisa and James are right - - Lala used her dad's death as an excuse to be an asshole.  Period.  And she continues to be an asshole by insinuating that anyone with a "real job" wouldn't want to appear on the show (slams at Shay, Rob, Beau and even Raquel.)  Sure, Lala.  I guess dick sucking for rides in a PJ is a "real job"? 

The resentment toward Lala's cherry picking as far as what to show on VPR is very clear.  Why does she get to do that and the others don't?  Even Lisa weighed in on it.  

I would like a clear explanation as to how Lala redeemed herself, per Stassi, to become friends with everyone.

Good on Flat Iron and the Nugget for attempting to mediate and even takes James' side.  I'll give The Nugget major props for telling Jax and others to be quiet for talking over Raquel.  She was asked a question, let her answer.  And while James is ragey, you can't blame him for standing up for his girlfriend (although he didn't need to dig at Brittany.)  Pretty ironic that the majority of the other chucklefucks poke and prod him until he goes off then points out how angry he is.

Brittany needs to take a seat over screeching at Flat Iron that he's Jax's best man and he needs to be THEIR friend.  Okay, so that's how it is?  You have to take sides?  Are you all 10 years old?  Or even 12 or 14?  Petty and childish.  Being fair doesn't necessarily have a side and Flat Iron was pointing out the obvious - - Jax was making digs at Raquel, so James was defending her.  Jax would do the same for Brittany (or should.)  

Katie clearly has nothing to bring to the reunion table other than her eye rolling.  She should be paying James for giving her a storyline this season.  That goes for Kristen too.  Why is no one asking Kristen why she continually goes after James?  What is her end game?  Does she want him off the show?  Off the planet?  She told Raquel it's because James never changes.  Okay, if so, how is that her concern any longer?  And why does she care?  

Ugh, these people. 

• Love 23
7 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Thanks for the information about the fake Raquel Twitter. I would have liked that to be talked about more, besides Ariana saying it and that was basically it. Seriously Jax pulls that and it is okay, but anything James does is the worst. Also these people are mad that Raquel is still with James after he cheated on her and makes excuses for him, but Brittany does the same thing for Jax. Oh wait, that is okay because Jax is trying to change. Sigh. 

I agree that Ariana, Sandoval, and Scheana are the most palatable. At least for me they are. I do not think any of them are as malicious as the rest of the group. I do not particularly like James, but I tend to root for him when going up against the rest of these idiots. 

Lala is the worst.

I'm also disappointed the fake Twitter was barely mentioned and then it was back to bashing James.  I think what Jax did was pretty egregious.  It's defamatory - - it's not like he made it clear it was a parody account.  

I thought the same thing you did, @Misslindsey.  Brittany has stayed with Jax despite the cheating.  Hasn't everyone on this show cheated?  So no one is "holier than thou" and can say a word about it, least of all Jax who was still "Jaxing" around less than 2 years ago.

7 hours ago, Drogo said:

Why does anyone even move anymore when Jax stands and angrily approaches James "to fight him"...? 

He's not going to do a fucking thing. He never has and he never will. 

Too bad Jax didn't have his chunky sweater to rip off and throw on the ground.  I guess that only happens in Vegas. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, hatchetgirl said:

Rand is so cash poor, the stress of owing fofty put him in the hospital.  If Lala was all that and a bag of chips, she would have scored someone like Kyle's hubby or Erika's. 

This made me smile so hard. 

Can someone explain the situation with Fofty? I keep seeing it but have no clue what it’s about. 

8 hours ago, princelina said:

Lashing out isn't LVP's MO anyway - hers is snide remarks until her opponent is upset, then playing dumb about it and claiming to have been joking (See:  her treatment of the Toms about their role in the bar) and if things finally come to a head, claiming that she doesn't care anyway. (See:  my comment above)

It's just a matter of time before Ken has to tell the Tom's that Lisa never lies and is the most honest woman that ever lived. If you don't believe her their is NO PARTNERSHIP!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, FancyNancy said:

Can someone explain the situation with Fofty? I keep seeing it but have no clue what it’s about. 

What HH wrote and also, see Sun-Bun’s April 29 post in Lala’s thread. “... ain’t got s- - - else to do” makes me laugh and laugh and laugh....

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Marley said:

The Toms need to chill. They own like what 5% each. Also yea Lisa can be a bitch but without her they would all still be trying to make it as shitty actors instead of buying 2 million dollar homes. Stop complaining and realize you got lucky.

Exactly!  They seem to expect to be treated as equal partners. Let them take their 50K each and try to open a bar if they want to have complete say in everything that goes on 

• Love 22
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Yes, the Toms wouldn't be minority owners of TomTom without LVP, but she's not doing things on the up and up. She waited to cash their checks until about a week before the opening because there's no oral contract if she has not received consideration (something of value) in exchange. They've pestered her for a written contract and she has refused. They bugged her for more than a year for a term sheet and finally got one right before the opening.If she had just been honest with them and explained what was expected of them, she wouldn't be having this problem now.

They just want clarity and she has obfuscated a number of issues for unknown reasons. And I think she's done a lot of this so she can write a check and wish them goodbye if they bugged her enough. The thing is that she only wanted mascots, but she doesn't want to admit it and I think she was afraid it wouldn't be as compelling on the show. What is so hard about clearly defining their roles and job duties? Nothing, but she acts like they've asked for something impossible. Because she really wants them to come up with food and drink recommendations, but she'll have final say. She wants at least 3 or 4 appearances a month from each of them. She wants them to come up with promotional events for TomTom and a certain number of social media posts a month. This isn't rocket science. And these guys manage to do the same exact thing for brands like Flat Tummy Tea, Coors, and Taco Bell.

It cannot be a coincidence that the right side had all of the college graduates: Raquel, Stassi, Scheana, and Ariana. Raquel is objectively a beauty queen because she's competed in pageants and won a title or two; Brittany is one too. Raquel speaks slowly and deliberately, but she made way more sense than almost anything from the malicious moron side of the room.

There's very little redeemable about the left side. Brittany is the fake sweet country girl who at some point entertained Sandy Hook denier lunacy and has a homophobic pastor for her wedding.

Jax is the lying thieving cheating cokehead who is plotting, scheming, and maliciously trying to ruin James' life. It's actually pathological now. He's allegedly marrying the woman of his dreams, but spends his time trying make James miserable. Even if it's only 5 minutes spent, it's 5 minutes spent poorly. I loved when he stopped in at the Watch What Crappens live show at SXSW and he realized how badly they had played this whole James thing wrong.

As Kristen finds one relationship crumbling, rather than work on herself or the relationship, she externalizes and fixates on James, her ex. Katie is a couch lump that has only been sour this season.

Lauren from Utah is a fake feminist gold digging fraud. She is an offensive appropriative mess. There aren't enough Tupac shirts in the world to make me forget her cultural thievery. "When I gets to clappin'." How did people not slap the shit out of her fool ass mouth? You are from the suburbs of Salt Lake City.

Schwartz was there.

Can you give a little bit more detail about the bolded please?

• Love 1

For some reason the gang-ups on this show never really seem to engender much sympathy with me and I don't know why.

Oh wait, they're all assholes.  Never mind, I know why........

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
(edited)

Boy the white trash is strong in Brittney.  She does have some delusion she is queen of the chucklefucks for being engaged to King Dingaling.

Rachel approached this like she was in a pagent with the outfit looking like the state she is representing (I'm guessing Indiana or maybe Illinois or California with the block square top and the tapered bottom).

Edited by mytmo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

50 Cent happened to be watching the episode of Vanderpump Rules where Lala was bragging to Stassi about how much Randall spends on her. 50 posted those video clips on his Instagram with captions that she was a gold digging ho, which she is. She got pissed and decided to clapback like a dumbass. She called 50 Cent a bitchy petty woman who was a wannabe gangster. Someone rightly got her to delete that because it was on after that. 50 Cent started laying all of Randall's dirty laundry out there. 50 screencapped texts from Randall profusely apologizing for Lala. 50 reminded Randall that Randall owed 50 a million dollars and put that on instagram too. Randall had a panic attack and sent a quick text to 50, but mistyped fifty as fofty. Randall had to scramble to get 50 his million dollars over a weekend. Basically, Lala's bragging about how Randall spent tons of money on her irritated 50 Cent because Randall borrowed the money 6 years ago and never seemed to be in a hurry to pay it back.

26 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

What HH wrote and also, see Sun-Bun’s April 29 post in Lala’s thread. “... ain’t got s- - - else to do” makes me laugh and laugh and laugh....

Wow!! Thanks y’all 😊 I’m heading over to the LaLa thread now 😄

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I loved that part too, Hoodooznoodooz! Like 50 is at home, preying hands style, all OOOhh I hope Randall and Lala ask me to be an usher!!! What a great honor that would be! Crossing my fingers!

• LOL 8
7 hours ago, missyb said:

After trying and trying and trying to "get " Scheana, she is almost the least palatable to me. It is all a role to her. When she speaks about giving 100% of her life , so what. You are giving 100% of BS. You are trying to get air time. They are all battling for the air time.

I can understand why you find her annoying. I do think she is self absorbed and annoying, but I do not think she is as malicious as Stassi, Katie, Kristen, Lala or Jax. I find her fairly harmless. I also tend to root for her anytime the coven goes after her.

I saw the Flipping Out episodes that Rand was on, but Andy mentioned Rand being on The Kardashians. Anyone know what he did on that show? 

• Love 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I can understand why you find her annoying. I do think she is self absorbed and annoying, but I do not think she is as malicious as Stassi, Katie, Kristen, Lala or Jax. I find her fairly harmless. I also tend to root for her anytime the coven goes after her.

I saw the Flipping Out episodes that Rand was on, but Andy mentioned Rand being on The Kardashians. Anyone know what he did on that show? 

That's a great point, Miss Lindsey. Scheana's tv "crimes" tend to be being self-absorbed, trying to make herself look good; they're eye-rolly and mockable. The other ones close ranks and gang up. Gang ups are not fun.  It's as unpleasant to watch here as it is on BH.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, Neeners said:

I don't get why people keep saying Raquel is a sweet girl. Because she stays with James? Because she had a puppy party? Because she is the 'victim' of people calling her dumb and talking over her? Because she wants to be 'friends' with said people?

I honestly can't think of any time I've seen a scene with her and thought, "aw, that Raquel is a real sweetheart!".I think she just wants to be on this show, and now that she's working at SUR we are stuck with her.

Last night, I realized it's over.  I'll watch the next 2 episodes, but after that, I think I'm out.

This show was like the trashy version of Friends.  For me, it works with the original, core group.

But now they brought on "Oliver" (Brady Bunch).  Not just one Oliver, a whole bunch of them--Lala, James, Raquel, Billie Lee.

It's just not the same.  I believe I'm in a demographic audience that doesn't matter.  Because I just don't find Raquel entertaining at all.  Nor do I find her sweet.  She is vapid. Insipid. 

But Raquel and James do seem to be loved by the demographic group that matters, so I think they will take over completely.

I'm breaking up with you show.  Or at least taking a break.

8 minutes ago, Neeners said:

And here's a really unpopular opinion: Tom Sandoval bugs the shit out of me. Especially his voice. It's so fucking whiney - even when he's talking normally - that I'm sure some tones only certain animals hear and howl.

Wow. I had no idea I had such strong feelings on that ding dong. Hee hee. 

When it comes to Sandavol, the word sanctimonious always comes to mind.  

• Love 22

@FancyNancy

Ronnie and Ben from Watch What Crappens were doing a live show during SXSW. Jax was at SXSW to promote Just Add X, his drink mixers. He wandered into the WWC live show. When the subject of James came up, Jax swore up and down that no one hated James. They didn't have a vendetta against James. The real issue is that they never really hang with James enough to form a friendship. In fact, Jax feels really sorry for James. 

https://play.acast.com/s/watchwhatcrappens/pumprules-djbanner-livefromsxsw-featuringjaxtaylor

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

@FancyNancy

Ronnie and Ben from Watch What Crappens were doing a live show during SXSW. Jax was at SXSW to promote Just Add X, his drink mixers. He wandered into the WWC live show. When the subject of James came up, Jax swore up and down that no one hated James. They didn't have a vendetta against James. The real issue is that they never really hang with James enough to form a friendship. In fact, Jax feels really sorry for James. 

https://play.acast.com/s/watchwhatcrappens/pumprules-djbanner-livefromsxsw-featuringjaxtaylor

Makes sense.  Jax has fifteen years on James.  He is so much younger than the rest and he is LA bred for years, while they are all emigrants.  

Lala has a “man” who left his wife and kids.  He has less money than he did when he was married fo’ sho.’  Plus, he is so unprepossessing.  In this botoxed and heavily groomed crowd, this must count as a sin that only large money could forgive.  Hence, her bragging.  But she probably has no clue.  Doesn’t want to know.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

The better comparison would be James didn’t leave after breaking up with Kristin since he wasn’t original cast and only dated her to get on the show, much like why Raquel is dating him.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

The better comparison would be James didn’t leave after breaking up with Kristin since he wasn’t original cast and only dated her to get on the show, much like why Raquel is dating him.

True, true.  

They sure are an incestuous bunch!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2