Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Host Andy Cohen sits down with the SUR gang to discuss Brittany's engagement, the rap that ended James' friendship with Jax and the trials and tribulations of Tom and Tom's first year in business; Jax and James go head to head over allegations.

Airs May 6, 2019.

• Love 1

I think Lala did something with her lips. They grew. I also agree with the cast that she should allow him (Randall) to be on camera if he is part of the gang and socializes with them all off camera. She must have an reason why she doesn’t. Perhaps because she wants to be the star in their relationship and doesn’t want him to out her on any phoniness. 

• Love 21

I swear it seems like the camera that focuses on LVP (the singular shot) has some type of filter on it to make her face appear slightly blurred. Everyone else has a slight shine or texture to their skin but not LVP. Smooth... hmmm...

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

It sounds like LVP wants the Tom's for their comedic abilities...like dancing monkeys or something.  It's definitely not for their business sense, which they have none.  But they do have the right to have their questions answered.  Whatever.  They will put up or shut up because LVP is THE Ringmaster of this show!

LvP got Tom and Tom to pay for the right to be an exhibit in her bar and pull in tourists that want to look at the reality TV stars.  It works out much better for her than having to pay them to promote the bar.  It was a scheme to combat that most of the cast doesn't really work at SUR except when filming once they got famous enough.

I wonder is if they even have the right to be silent partners how don't have to spend a certain amount of time there. I think they do deserve a salary but likely have no right to one.

I think that LvP knew Sandoval wouldn't be willing to sign up for 'zoo exhibit' so LvP led him to believe that the partnership came with a learning experience.  But now that she has them locked in she wants the monkeys to dance and stay out of her way otherwise.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
(edited)

Pretty funny hearing Lisa say you can’t use grief as an excuse shen she did the very same thing on the Housewives.

Edit: Good grief - the bad tearful acting by LVP!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 13
28 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I really don’t think that Randall has the kind of money he is pretending to. 

Rand is so cash poor, the stress of owing fofty put him in the hospital.  If Lala was all that and a bag of chips, she would have scored someone like Kyle's hubby or Erika's. 

22 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Oh great.  More Raquel next season.

Even in that outfit she manages to be the blandiest bland to ever bland.

This made me smile so hard. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Well, that was... that. 

Brittany sure is smug sitting over there in the corner, three months away from a doomed marriage that won't have a pre-nup 'cause FOREVER Y'ALL!!!1 James wasn't wrong in pointing out that she looks like a hillbilly disco ball. 

Poor Raquel. She was trying so hard to string together five words into a coherent sentence and the room would explode two words in and she would lose her (very short) train of thought. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 17

Um wow. I have so many thoughts right now; I don't even know if I can organize them. 

Let me just say, I think James is a very flawed individual. But when I watch them all coming for him time after time after time, I find myself feeling less animosity towards him. When he flips out and starts throwing insults left and right, they all say - "Finally the real you comes out." But I feel like what we're really seeing is hurt. He pushes buttons on purpose because he feels ganged up on. 

I mean, they ALL go for the jugular. I think a good point was made that Jax was super shitty at James's age. James definitely needs to stay sober and work on not engaging, but I don't think he's solely to blame for all the drama. 

Raquel is another issue, though. Good God. She was out there way too long. Her voice is so grating. I about died when she kept referring to herself as a beauty queen. 

I'm beyond over Lala and her arrogance. But I don't get everyone bagging on her about Rand not being on the show. That's HIS choice. Lala can't make him. They're all just thirsty. But she does need to take a seat, acting like he's Martin Scorsese over there. 

I think Lisa was using the Toms thing more for a funny story line than they were aware of. She's ruthless. I feel for Sandoval, a bit; Because he's a very dedicated bartender. He's as serious about it as Ariana is about comedy. Obama or Kristen; it doesn't matter. He'll put his all into that cocktail. 

• Love 24
4 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Sandoval is at least trying to keep the playing field level, so I appreciate him trying to keep things equally measured between all parties

I also appreciate that he made them all wait at the start of the show while he did his hair. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Katie is a sack of worthless, gross shit, as usual. Sitting up there scowling in an ill-fitting gown as usual.

Seriously, what is with her and her attire?  She looks terrible!  And fat!  And I don't even think she is fat.  Support your breasts and cover your sausage arms.  Other than that, she needs to keep doing what she is doing because it is working for her (wink).

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Lala was totally out of control - I wouldn't say the same about Lisa V at all.

The point is she used grief as an excuse, but told Lala she can’t use it as an excuse.

• Love 3

LVP really as squirming when the Toms brought up the restaurant thing.  According to Kenny, LVP never, never lies.  Hm. Yeah.  Sure.

At least Sandoval and Arianna did say something.

How old is James?  Twelve?  He's so middle school.  Maybe that's when he first started drinking.

I think Raquel thought she going to compete in a beauty pageant rather than VPR reunion.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Right. Because she didn't set it up like they were being brought in for the fun of it. She treated it like a serious partnership, so she can't be surprised when they want serious involvement.

She really thinks her shit doesn't stink, huh? It doesn't matter how anyone else feels about the situation. If SHE'S bored, they all have to move on. 

Brittany got that ring and now she thinks she's the queen bee - issuing decrees over there. I'm starting to really sour on her. 

Well I guess since Jax is the number one guy in the group (heh) Brittney is now the number one girl...?  

What was up with that red welt below Ariana's collarbone?  Did she get too close to FI's FI?

Don't like Lala but that was awful how her dad died.

Raquel's dress was... I don't even know what.  Like she made it herself.  She looked like an undersea creature on Spongebob Squarepants.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Duke2801 said:

I think Brittany’s “nice” mask is finally coming off. And it ain’t pretty. She’s showing more of the real her—the author of those now-deleted Tweets that were leaked awhile back.  She looked terrible too. Very overdone and overly- botoxed. 

Lala is just trash, pure and simple. Sorry I don’t think your dad would be proud of you for talking like a truck driver and acting out like a wild banshee. Ugh. Can we “next” her? I’m bored. 

She said Lala shouldn’t use grief as an excuse to lash out at people unnecessarily.  When did Lisa ever lash out unnecessarily? 

LVP lashed out at Kyle unnecessarily - and treated most of the others badly at various moments, often using her grief as an excuse.

• Love 7
Just now, Duke2801 said:

Unnecessarily? After Kyle came into her house and called her a liar? Ok. 

LVP’s behavior was no more appropriate than Lala’s.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Brittany sure is smug sitting over there in the corner, three months away from a doomed marriage that won't have a pre-nup 'cause FOREVER Y'ALL!!!1

I am embarrassed for them.  We all know Jax will screw this up; no question.  I hope they'll be off the show when it happens.  Do we think Katie will be before or after them?

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I think Brittany’s “nice” mask is finally coming off. And it ain’t pretty. She’s showing more of the real her—the author of those now-deleted Tweets that were leaked awhile back.  She looked terrible too. Very overdone and overly- botoxed. 

Lala is just trash, pure and simple.  Ugh. Can we “next” her? Oh how I WISH the Fofty drama had happened before the reunion. That would have been so delicious to discuss!

She said Lala shouldn’t use grief as an excuse to lash out at people unnecessarily.  When did Lisa ever lash out unnecessarily? 

Please, give me the scoop on Brittany’s deleted Twitter comments!

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, nytonc said:

Jax always looks like he’s one blood clot away from a stroke. 

Really. And he’s scary when he’s mad - not sure why he doesn’t scare Brittany.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I can’t believe I watch this shit.  I really need to re-examine my life.

I checked in a few times, and each time they were all yelling at each other.  I don't need that; finally stopped watching.

I did get a look at Raquel's awful dress, though!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, albarino said:

I am embarrassed for them.  We all know Jax will screw this up; no question.  I hope they'll be off the show when it happens.  Do we think Katie will be before or after them?

Screw that. After having to sit through an entire season of engagement party planning and now Brittany being all Smug McSmugerson at the reunion? I wanna see them crash and burn every Monday night next season. With Scheana-esque flashback segments "forever, y'all!" "We said forever, y'all." "We'll be together forever, y'all." "Forever, y'all!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

The tweets:  Jax made a fake twitter account pretending to be Raquel and claiming  that "Raquel" had proof that James was hooking up with men. Unfortunately, Jax set up the account incorrectly so it sent a message to all of his phone contacts that he had a new twitter account so all of the cast knew Jax set up a bullshit account to spread lies and gossip about James.

There's also the cocaine pictures that Jax swore up and down were of James, but were proved not to be. 

Honestly, James sucks! However, the rest of them (except for Ariana, Sandoval, and Scheana (she's just annoying)) are the worst.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I think Lala did something with her lips. They grew. I also agree with the cast that she should allow him (Randall) to be on camera if he is part of the gang and socializes with them all off camera. She must have an reason why she doesn’t. Perhaps because she wants to be the star in their relationship and doesn’t want him to out her on any phoniness. 

Definitely inflated lips - too much imo.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, albarino said:

I am embarrassed for them.  We all know Jax will screw this up; no question.  I hope they'll be off the show when it happens.  

Oh, hell no!  Don't rob me of the huge amount of pleasure I will have when I see that smugness wiped off her face.  She didn’t fool me from the start with her innocent country girl routine, but even I never anticipated just how much of a bitchy bullying scold she would turn out to be.  And she acts like being engaged makes her bulletproof, both in her behavior now and from future pain.  Maybe I’m a bad person but I cannot wait to watch her marriage fall apart.  I just don’t want them to have kids.  That would take the fun away because no kid deserves that 

• LOL 4
  • Love 20