Type keyword(s) to search

Defending Jacob Media

• Start Topic

Defending Jacob is an upcoming American crime drama web television miniseries, based on the novel of the same name by William Landay, produced by Apple TV+; it tells the story of "a father dealing with the accusation that his son is a 14-year-old murderer."

Cast:

• Chris Evans as Andy Barber
  • Michelle Dockery as Laurie Barber
  • Jaeden Martell as Jacob Barber
  • Cherry Jones as Joanna Klein
  • Pablo Schreiber as Neal Logiudice
  • Betty Gabriel as Paula Duffy
  • Sakina Jaffrey as Lynn Canavan
  • William Xifaras as O'Leary

It's funny

Spoiler

how I hated that Chris Evans was cast as Andy because I couldn't imagine an actor I adore playing a character I hate.

But thanks to the fuckery Cap pulled at the end of Avengers Endgame, I think he will pull it off nicely LOL.

Edited by saoirse
Added spoiler tag
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

It's funny

Spoiler

how I hated that Chris Evans was cast as Andy because I couldn't imagine an actor I adore playing a character I hate.

But thanks to the fuckery Cap pulled at the end of Avengers Endgame, I think he will pull it off nicely LOL.

I think he will be great... he has that wholesome American look and attitude but its a little twisted.... 

• Love 1