Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Nip/Stuck

• Start Topic

I noticed today while Rewatching/ Binging Chuck that Phil Klemmer was a Producer I believe for Chuck. That Show had the Awesome Charah Pairing which wasnt Forced and in fact stalled until season 3 with them finally hooking up and here on Legends we get a couple that's forced and came out of nowhere cause Nate has to bang muplite Women Co workers. But he was a Producer and not a main writer thank God I guess

Two twists I wasn't expecting in the last five minutes.  John jumps in the portal... and Tabitha the Fairy Godmother!  Well done, show.  Nice bit of continuity too.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, mac123x said:

Two twists I wasn't expecting in the last five minutes.  John jumps in the portal... and Tabitha the Fairy Godmother!  Well done, show.  Nice bit of continuity too.

Yeah, I loved the twist that Tabitha is the Fairy Godmother.  It explains a lot about why the humans imprisoned her back in the day!

Wasn't the fairy godmother scared of whoever Constantine was running from, and would rather go to hell than help him with it? Did she know it was Neron? If she did, why was she scared of him when she's his lover?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, lurker22 said:

Wasn't the fairy godmother scared of whoever Constantine was running from, and would rather go to hell than help him with it? Did she know it was Neron? If she did, why was she scared of him when she's his lover?

Why is any woman scared of a lover who knocks her around?

• Love 1

I'm out of lockstep with the general fandom these days on several things. First of all, while I'm not terribly into either Nate/Zari or Mona, the over-the-top handwringing about it in the fandom is so fucking out there compared to their actual offensiveness, I'm now rooting for both out of sheer orneriness.

To me Nate/Zari are two people who are lonely and horny and latched on to one another. It isn't twu wuv and is not played as such. They have not forgotten about Zari's future-past.

I did think most of my issues with Mona were not present in this episode and I liked her fine.

I for one do not want Ray to conquer Hell with his peppiness. I want him to come out, but be completely broken. This is not because I hate the character - he's my second favourite - but because I think it's better story-telling. Logically, Hell is not an experience that a Ray Palmer should be equipped to deal with. And it creates a better story when he comes out if he's broken, torn between rage and despair - how does he deal with that? How does he overcome that? How does he find his way back to some semblance of the man he used to be? That's better than simply being so impervious it turned out the Devil got locked in with him instead of the other way around.

My biggest fear with this one was of Mick fired because he didn't give a shit. I was relieved that Purcell played it as Mick grieving for Ray's loss and trying not to show it, even if it was mostly subtext.

• Love 2
On 5/10/2019 at 7:45 PM, jay741982 said:

Hes so awesome that Awesome Zari suddenly likes him after Gagging over Him/Amaya. Hes so Awesome he can get a woman to like him after pretending to be his GF. He reduces Awesome Women Charcaters into being all about Him SMH. 

I don't see Zari as really "awesome", I am not as dismayed with her being paired with Nate. She's a good and interesting character, but not really more for me. As a matter of fact, she is on equal footing with Nate and most of the other Legends on that front.

I'm okay with Nate and Zari because Nate acts more like an adult and not a horny frat-bro.  Nate and Amaya annoyed me a little because it was like a woman (Amaya) dating a boy (emotionally, anyway).  This time around it's a woman (Zari) dating a grown-ass, responsible man (Nate).

• Love 2