Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E08: Blame It on Rio

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Sidebar - Is anyone actually flattered by wearing that topknot thing?

<backs out of room>

I think it looks pretty nice on me.  I do it before I wash my face.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Calamity Jane said:

I thought everything that came down the runway looked cheap and ugly, sad to say. I was imagining what Ulli would have done with this challenge.  Miss those talents and personalities from the first years. 

Uli's fashion "story" would have been "My girl is going on vacation to have a good time and get vasted (wasted), so her clothes would need to be comfortable and easy to move in, and her hairstyle would need to be easy to pull back in case she needs to get sick."

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

But do you leave the house in it?  j/k  

I'm sure you're gawjus in it, and you would be the only one from what I've seen, lol.

• LOL 2
12 hours ago, meowmommy said:

I'd like someone to ask if the client is fifteen, because that's about when it's appropriate to stop calling a young woman a girl.

Thank you!

Not long ago I was at dinner with several decades long female friends. One referred to us as girls. I commented that at 65 (yes, I am, as are my friends), having been married for a quarter century, divorced, a single mother to a now successful adult son, had a damn good 30+ year career,  was my declining father's sole care taker for 8 years while I fended off the family vultures, buried more friends and family than I'd like to remember and now live happily with my cat and dog while running my own doing just fine business.

I passed girl maybe a half century ago. I am a woman--damnation!

And no, wouldn't have been caught dead in any of those crap schmattas on last week's runway.

• Love 14
(edited)
On 5/2/2019 at 11:45 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

They sent home a great designer, Renee, due to the immunity perk. Maybe it needs to be eliminated , so the worst designs will be out.  It’s hard to see such a talented designer leave before some of the others.

Judging by the results of the last two weeks, I would agree with this statement. However, the pants were horrible (color and fit) and the blouse did not nothing to enhance the look. It was a tough choice between Renee and Jamal for elimination. Since Jamal had immunity and Marni "got" (!) his look, he stays. Ugh!

On 5/3/2019 at 3:34 AM, Fellaway said:

In what is becoming the coda for every episode, Sebastian was robbed.

Wow, Hester was really full of herself this week.  She does remember she's coming off a week where she was in the bottom, doesn't she?  And now she has a third win under her belt.  I hate to think what that's doing to her ego...

Ugh, this season.  I was so optimistic at the beginning!  But now?  I live in hope they're just downplaying Sebastian, week after week, because he's so obviously head and shoulders better than anyone else this season and they don't want to telegraph him as an obvious winner.  But Hester winning a third time is killing that hope.  It's like Gretchen, all over again.

Agree. Sebastian was robbed...again. Bishme gets praised for a lovely red top (a standout) and white pants ("the palette cleanser"). I love white pants but can find THAT style of white pants everywhere.

And please, why is a reversible bathing suit desirable? I guess I'm missing something.

Edited by Ellaria Sand
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Beden said:

Thank you!

Not long ago I was at dinner with several decades long female friends. One referred to us as girls. I commented that at 65 (yes, I am, as are my friends), having been married for a quarter century, divorced, a single mother to a now successful adult son, had a damn good 30+ year career,  was my declining father's sole care taker for 8 years while I fended off the family vultures, buried more friends and family than I'd like to remember and now live happily with my cat and dog while running my own doing just fine business.

Yes.  Imagine if they were doing a challenge to create a look for a male and they asked "What is your boy's story?"  You would assume they were talking about someone under the age of 12!

5 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Uli's fashion "story" would have been "My girl is going on vacation to have a good time and get vasted (wasted), so her clothes would need to be comfortable and easy to move in, and her hairstyle would need to be easy to pull back in case she needs to get sick."

I'm on board with everyone else who questions why your model needs a "story."  And the story is always, "She's going to an art gallery, party, opening, 5 star restaurant, red carpet event."  No one is EVER just going to an office, the grocery store or even (if going out with friends) the local pizza place.  How about "I thought I'd get arrested if I left the house naked so I decided to wear something I liked that fit me and was appropriate for where I was going."  

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
(edited)
On 5/3/2019 at 1:31 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Hester is making a mallet swimsuit. 

I was like, Have I been mispronouncing this all my life? 

I echo what most of you have said, but my biggest beef is with the structure of the judging. They should not have had a "safe" team. They could have had a winning team and a losing team, but the winner and loser could have come from any team. It wasn't right that the only choices for auf were Venny and Renee. (Although as much as I love Renee's aesthetic and general vibe, I really do think her look was straight out of Kohl's and deserved the loss. However, if the judges were choosing based on past performance, which it seemed they wanted to, she did not deserve to go.) Sebastian's look was so completely gorgeous, chic, and original. How has Hester won three times and Sebastian only once?

I truly can't stand Hester's bad posture, gimmicky look, and overpraised designs, but I enjoyed when she put out the fire on the Bishme-Tessa fight. 

Looking forward to the moment when Tessa and Lela and whoever else get called out for not being able to complete their work without Sebastian's help. 

Garo grates, starting with the name and the fact that he seems a character from SVU, a sleazy photographer who probably didn't stalk and kill one of his models, but Benson and Stabler gave him a hard look. 

Elaine is stunning, and she did a great job. I loved her outfit, and I really prefer when she doesn't wear those serial killer glasses.

Edited by lovinbob
  • LOL 9
  • Love 12
On 5/2/2019 at 10:07 PM, mightysparrow said:

How is anyone supposed to listen to a 'stylist' who looks like that?

I seriously hate the fashionistas that think putting a bunch of shit together makes them sooooooo edgy.  They look ridiculous.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, lovinbob said:

I echo what most of you have said, but my biggest beef is with the structure of the judging. They should not have had a "safe" team. They could have had a winning team and a losing team, but the winner and loser could have come from any team.

That is the perfect solution to judging in team challenges if such abominations must exist. It seems to me that PR may have done this is in the past? Or maybe Top Chef?

I echo what most of you have said, but my biggest beef is with the structure of the judging. They should not have had a "safe" team. They could have had a winning team and a losing team, but the winner and loser could have come from any team.

I generally agree that the structure stinks in this case, but if winners and losers can come from anywhere, then what's the point of having a winning and losing team? There's no glory or danger by being on the best or worst team. With the structure as it was, if everyone works hard together to stay off the bottom, they are all safe. I think the problem comes more from immunity+teams. That's where the problems arise. The person with immunity has zero incentive to give a damn whether or not they are top, middle, or bottom.

• Love 7

Garo grates, starting with the name and the fact that he seems a character from SVU, a sleazy photographer who probably didn't stalk and kill one of his models, but Benson and Stabler gave him a hard look.

Are you sure the model didn't die from compression of her internal organs by a too-tight corset? hmmm...

• LOL 10

I'm pretty sure the thought going though Tessa's head when she was choosing teammates was, "oh my god, don't choose anyone black!!!"  And Hester's was , "fuck, I have to pick one of the black people, but I'll choose him second just to make me feel better".

• Love 1

I'm no fashion maven but this week's challenge was awful. The colors and fabric used for most of the garments were cheap looking or ugly. Having said that, there were exceptions. But OMG, Hester is one of the most annoying designers ever on this show. Her personal style is ridiculous and goofy. I can't take her seriously...I mean really...if she was 30 years older she would be mistaken for a bag lady pushing a shopping cart with paper bags  filled with more of her gaudy outfits. That swimsuit was hideous. The model's whole butt and va jay jay was hanging out. And did I not hear Moreno say she wanted clothes that were not too revealing???  I'm afraid that the fix is in and the judges have decided several challenges ago that Hester is the front runner and will probably win the competition...same way the judges favored Michelle in Project Runway All Stars. They are looking for quirky and over the top not classy or refined. I think they are trying to grow their Project Runway brand to Generation Z...clearly they think Hester speaks to a younger viewer/shopper. I'm also not bowled over by Christian's mentoring. Too many catty offhand remarks and not as much mentoring...I. miss Tim Gunn.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, kicksave said:

I'm also not bowled over by Christian's mentoring. Too many catty offhand remarks and not as much mentoring...I. miss Tim Gunn.

This times 1000 !!!   And the eye-rolling and harumphing (as in his hmmmms).

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Token said:

I'm pretty sure the thought going though Tessa's head when she was choosing teammates was, "oh my god, don't choose anyone black!!!"  And Hester's was , "fuck, I have to pick one of the black people, but I'll choose him second just to make me feel better".

I haven't seen any indication of racism among the designers. In fact, Tessa seemed to have a sweet friendship/flirty relationship with Bishme until he called her out for her crap look in the "elegance" challenge. Am I missing something that led to this post?

• Love 21
58 minutes ago, dleighg said:

The person with immunity has zero incentive to give a damn whether or not they are top, middle, or bottom.

Hester said as much after her first immunity.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ashforth said:

I haven't seen any indication of racism among the designers. In fact, Tessa seemed to have a sweet friendship/flirty relationship with Bishme until he called her out for her crap look in the "elegance" challenge. Am I missing something that led to this post?

I agree...none of them shown any kind of racial bias whatsoever.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Hester said as much after her first immunity.

But it's worse in a team situation where you can screw your teammates. Was her previous immunities during team challenges?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, lovinbob said:

Looking forward to the moment when Tessa and Lela and whoever else get called out for not being able to complete their work without Sebastian's help. 

Will Sebastian have to go for that to happen?  Please let him be the Country House of this season.

• LOL 4
On 5/3/2019 at 1:34 AM, HappyDancex2 said:

Can’t wait to see Hester next week with immunity.  Elephant trunk penis sock with Swarovski crystals and a metal mesh crop top?  Gonna happen.

In neon orange, I bet! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, dleighg said:

I generally agree that the structure stinks in this case, but if winners and losers can come from anywhere, then what's the point of having a winning and losing team? There's no glory or danger by being on the best or worst team. With the structure as it was, if everyone works hard together to stay off the bottom, they are all safe. I think the problem comes more from immunity+teams. That's where the problems arise. The person with immunity has zero incentive to give a damn whether or not they are top, middle, or bottom.

If I recall correctly from waaaayyyyy back when, part of the "mission" of PR was to nurture and educate aspiring professional designers (I swear I am not making that up). The team challenges were supposed to emphasize the importance of both leadership and collaboration in the design industry, with the judges evaluating the contestants' possession of those qualities via the resulting designs.

Of course, it rarely works out leadership and collaboration co-exist on teams in a competition in which each designer is there to win. Leadership, whether designated by the show or assumed by a designer with a dominant or unyielding personality, turns into a dictatorship. Attempts at collaboration by the other designers on the team end with capitulation and sometimes the distasteful treatment of one team member by the others as a flunky (hi Tessa and Lela! Looking at you!). In other circumstances, no one gives any ground and the "collection" is a hot mess of three or more unrelated ideas. 

And of course, sometimes even when the designers seem to be working together beautifully, the results are crap.

Just get rid of the team challenges, Project Runway.

Edited by Ashforth
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Ashforth said:

Here, here!!!

if they are not going to have to compromise their vision when they are in the real world designing, why should they have to do that to deal with some bossy team leader.

• Love 3

3 HOURS AGO,  ASHFORTH SAID: 

Here, here!!!

If they are not going to have to compromise their vision when they are in the real world designing, why should they have to do that to deal with some bossy team leader.

EVERY designer has to compromise his or her vision!  Clients, stores, colleagues, budgets, ease of production ... all have an effect on a designer's "vision."  

And there have been wonderful team projects; the most memorable in Seasons 2 and 3.  Chloe and Emmett in the Banana Republic challenge; Daniel and Andrae; Laura and Michael Knight ... 

I'm also not bowled over by Christian's mentoring. Too many catty offhand remarks and not as much mentoring...I. miss Tim Gunn.

This times 1000 !!!   And the eye-rolling and harumphing (as in his hmmmms).

I think his catty remarks hit the bullseye.  His eye-rolling and hmmms are his reactions to the arrogance of these loser designers who think they know better and have no humility while he is one of the most successful young designers in the world.  In almost every example, I agree with his reaction. 

I'd like someone to ask if the client is fifteen, because that's about when it's appropriate to stop calling a young woman a girl.

Thank you!

I'm in your age group, but I wish women had a similar word for "GUY."  Men have boy > guy > men.  Women have girl > women.    

Sometimes I DO wince when I hear "girl" but other times, it sounds more fun than WOMAN.   No one ever makes a movie called Women's Night Out.  

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I'm in your age group, but I wish women had a similar word for "GUY."  Men have boy > guy > men.  Women have girl > women.    

well I was at a restaurant recently and was repeatedly referred to as "young lady." I'm near 60. How about "here is your salad/short ribs/flounder". No "young lady" when I'm clearly not.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, dleighg said:

I think the problem comes more from immunity+teams. That's where the problems arise. The person with immunity has zero incentive to give a damn whether or not they are top, middle, or bottom.

I don't know.  Looked like Jamall was worried (perhaps too worried -- may have affected his concentration/confidence) about hurting his team.  He certainly didn't seem to be acting as if he had no incentive to give a damn.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Ashforth said:

I haven't noticed any particular racism either, but I did notice that the last team chosen was all black. Just an observation.

1 hour ago, dleighg said:

well I was at a restaurant recently and was repeatedly referred to as "young lady." I'm near 60. How about "here is your salad/short ribs/flounder". No "young lady" when I'm clearly not.

I've been told I don't look my age....I'm flattered, but do not call me "young" lady. It's patronizing and, essentially, insulting. It's not like I actually look young. Harrumph. And it's nearly always a guy who says this, too.

• Love 5
On 5/4/2019 at 8:53 AM, lu1535 said:

My husband just confessed that he likes Hester. He thinks she is the most talented and confident contestant this season. What am I going to do? Should this be considered a marriage breaker?😟😁

It may be time for a 5150. 

• LOL 7
37 minutes ago, QuantumMechanic said:

I don't know.  Looked like Jamall was worried (perhaps too worried -- may have affected his concentration/confidence) about hurting his team.  He certainly didn't seem to be acting as if he had no incentive to give a damn.

To me, that said so many things about how good a person Jamall is. I would hope that would be me in his situation.

I do agree that it may have affected his confidence. Although he had a recent win, he had also been in the bottom a number of times. He’s young, maybe he would be doing better in the next couple of years (but that doesn’t mean Project Runway will still be on the air by then).

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Sometimes I DO wince when I hear "girl" but other times, it sounds more fun than WOMAN.   No one ever makes a movie called Women's Night Out.  

I agree.

I live in the south now, but I grew up in New England. Up there we "solved" the problem by not distinguishing. "Guys" was used for both men and women. I still use it that way sometimes, because it's habit, but sometimes I catch myself and use "gals." I like "guys" better though.

Those terms generally work better as a plural though, I think... as in "ready to go guys?" or "let's get the gals together."

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Snewtsie said:

I'm embarrassed.  All this time I thought a one-piece bathing suit was simply known as a one-piece bathing suit.

I just thought it was simply known as a bathing suit.  And a two-piece is a bikini.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, millennium said:

Speaking of models, as a transgender woman, I am sick and tired of the over-praising of Mimi every runway.   We get it, show.  You're soooo progressive.  But in your ham-handed attempt to appear fair and balanced, you'r actually being unfair to the cis-models.   Every week it's "Look at the trans person, see how she's MORE sexy than the cis-women."   What utter bullshit.   There are some stunning young women modeling this season, the other Asian girl and the strawberry blonde in particular.   What you don't realize, show, is that by putting your thumb on the scale for Mimi, you may actually be generating ill will towards transgender people.   Treat Mimi like any other model.   That's what transgender people really want -- equal treatment, NOT special treatment.

Thank you.  Why is this so hard for the show to understand.

• Love 7
(edited)

@millennium - 

You have very succinctly summed up the rub with special interest groups in general.  Over-correction, ending in creating more animosity than existed to begin with.  

As for Mimi, I actually think she is a standout in the group, as far as her modeling skills and featuring the designs.  Not to say that others aren't capable.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 4
(edited)
15 hours ago, cinsays said:

if they are not going to have to compromise their vision when they are in the real world designing, why should they have to do that to deal with some bossy team leader.

With respect...because if /when they get out and design in the real world of fashion design compromise is essential. Until they hit the level of the late Yves St. Laurent, Valentino, or even Kors the real world of fashion doesn't exist to stoke your ego, it exists to sell clothes. To do this you have to appeal to not just the public (whatever part or section of that you choose to target) but also to store buyers who are mainly concerned with moving units.

The market for butt baring, side boob baring bathing suits is relatively limited as is the market for cooch hanging out micro skirts or drop crotch pants. Yes, they have a niche audience but not a huge one.

As has been said before--fashion is a business which exists to sell clothes. You don't want to believe that, you want to be the special snowflake? Fine. Open your boutique and sell to your friends while you complain that no one understands your vision.

I spent 30+ years in professional theater. I loved it, the creativity and--yes--the collaboration with the other designers and artists but the bottom line was butts in the seats. No butts; no money for paychecks and then no show as the closing notices went up and you were job hunting again.

Edited by Beden
  • Love 13

late to the game and my thoughts repeat what others have said

* I would have picked Sebastian's team for the win with Sebastian the winner. I liked all 3 looks better than Hester's team (except for the Bishme look)

* if we have to let Hester's team win, then the winner was clearly Bishme. For all the reasons previously stated

* I'm suspecting they are allowing Hester's partner to bring her clothes for each runway show once she knows the theme etc. That's the only logical explanation. Otherwise we should see talking heads about how hard it is for whoever shares a room with her to fit into the room with all the trunks and trunks of clothes she brought with her.

* Tessa was rude at the end but Bishme was rude to her at the beginning. It just seemed odd to me to ask someone "why were you not in the bottom with us?" Fine to think it but she didn't do the judging.

* I found it odd to see Hester's team cheer not a bit but a lot when they discovered who their models were. Why were they so happy? I believe because they were the team with no curvy model. Seems like they deserve handslap for that given how the other designers got one. I do not understand at all how they are keeping/dropping models.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

I live in the south now, but I grew up in New England. Up there we "solved" the problem by not distinguishing. "Guys" was used for both men and women. I still use it that way sometimes, because it's habit, but sometimes I catch myself and use "gals." I like "guys" better though.

I, either rationally or irrationally, hate the word "gal." Something about it rubs me the wrong way. Can't quite put my finger on why.

41 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

* I found it odd to see Hester's team cheer not a bit but a lot when they discovered who their models were. Why were they so happy? I believe because they were the team with no curvy model. Seems like they deserve handslap for that given how the other designers got one. I do not understand at all how they are keeping/dropping models.

Could that be why their team won, as well??? Hmmmm...

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Beden said:

The market for butt baring, side boob baring bathing suits is relatively limited as is the market for cooch hanging out micro skirts or drop crotch pants. Yes, they have a niche audience but not a huge one. 

not sure anyone was advocating this, but ok

On 5/4/2019 at 9:21 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

Re: topknot.

I meant to add my experience with this. Waaaaaay back when I was in college, I worked at the local public library. I wore my hair long then, but on days it wasn't cooperating, I'd often twist it up into a non-messy bun. My hair's curly, so the loose hairs would form tendrils.

Our head librarian said I looked like a Degas ballerina.

It's a compliment I cherish to this day. 😇

• Love 15
22 minutes ago, carrps said:

Re: topknot.

Yeah, but Marni's hair is stick straight and the way she pulls it forward makes it look like she attached a whisk broom to her head. She also has severe, aging features and-sorry, I'm old and severe looking myself, so I can say this- the connotation is 'witch'. I actually like her personality, but her look is puzzling.

• Love 5

Hester was right, Bishme should have won. His outfit was lovely, simple yet sophisticated, and his model looked stunning from top to bottom. A bottom with no fabric creeping up the crack, Hester!

I think one of the reasons the judges are all about Heather is that PR is supposed to be about originality and most of the others are playing it so safe & boring! Even when they make nice clothes, that's all they're doing -- making nice clothes, not designing. It's why Sonia was sent home (and the designs she's done in the past that we saw were so much better than what she was turning out on the show, I can only conclude that the game show format is just not her "thing"). Hester's been pretty successful so far turning her Raggedy Ann-meets-Godspell style into 'fashion' and she's actually surprised me a couple of times when I thought she wouldn't be able to pull it off within the parameters of the challenge. So I don't hate her like some of you do. But even so, I do agree it's obvious the fix is in. Why, I have no idea. Just let the damn game play out, producers!

Renee's outfit was awful. I don't know what the hell happened to her, but that was a spectacular fall from grace.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:09 AM, lovinbob said:

so funny and now I can't unsee this

• Love 8

Just watched - once again, A LOT of fug. I just don’t get it. They all seem incapable of picking good fabric, and across the board kind of horrible design. 

The only ones I liked at all were Bishme, Lela, and of course Sebastian, who I thought should win.

I cannot believe I heard them say multiple times that the swimsuit Hester made was “ well made”. Just no. The back was riding up the model’s butt so badly! And that wrap looked stupid. I hated the way it wasn’t sewn all the way around and sort of sagging - to me, it looked like someone ripped it.

Garro’s looked like Mrs. Roper on Three’s Company, but with a zipper. I’m getting tired of him and his corsets.

With her topnot and super skinny body, I think Marni looks like a blond Olive Oyl, only dressed worse. I feel like it’s an Emperor’s New Clothes situation with her. They keep telling us how fabulous she is, and I’m like, can you see her?!?

Tessa is a bossy bitch. I’ve liked some of what she’s made, but she is just awful as a human being. My favorite thing with her was last week when Christian told her to MYOB. Maybe if more of them told her the same, she would stfu. Probably not though. That being said, Bishme complaining about her not being in the bottom the prior challenge was uncalled for. They should all keep their opinions about each other to themselves. Contrast how gracious Renee was to Jamall, and they look even more petty and childish.

I wish they would get rid of immunity. Especially for a show whose tag line is “One Day You’re In, The Next Day You’re Out.” Because if that was really true, Hester should have been eliminated last week, and Jamall should have gone this week. Instead, two more worthy designers have been sent packing. 

I was so excited for this season before it started, but I’m starting to be verrry frustrated. While I have liked many of the challenges,I don’t think overall that this is a very strong group of designers, and I have disagreed completely with the judging a lot. Bummer.....

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

Just watched - once again, A LOT of fug. I just don’t get it. They all seem incapable of picking good fabric, and across the board kind of horrible design. 

The only ones I liked at all were Bishme, Lela, and of course Sebastian, who I thought should win.

I cannot believe I heard them say multiple times that the swimsuit Hester made was “ well made”. Just no. The back was riding up the model’s butt so badly! And that wrap looked stupid. I hated the way it wasn’t sewn all the way around and sort of sagging - to me, it looked like someone ripped it.

Garro’s looked like Mrs. Roper on Three’s Company, but with a zipper. I’m getting tired of him and his corsets.

With her topnot and super skinny body, I think Marni looks like a blond Olive Oyl, only dressed worse. I feel like it’s an Emperor’s New Clothes situation with her. They keep telling us how fabulous she is, and I’m like, can you see her?!?

Tessa is a bossy bitch. I’ve liked some of what she’s made, but she is just awful as a human being. My favorite thing with her was last week when Christian told her to MYOB. Maybe if more of them told her the same, she would stfu. Probably not though. That being said, Bishme complaining about her not being in the bottom the prior challenge was uncalled for. They should all keep their opinions about each other to themselves. Contrast how gracious Renee was to Jamall, and they look even more petty and childish.

I wish they would get rid of immunity. Especially for a show whose tag line is “One Day You’re In, The Next Day You’re Out.” Because if that was really true, Hester should have been eliminated last week, and Jamall should have gone this week. Instead, two more worthy designers have been sent packing. 

I was so excited for this season before it started, but I’m starting to be verrry frustrated. While I have liked many of the challenges,I don’t think overall that this is a very strong group of designers, and I have disagreed completely with the judging a lot. Bummer.....

Yes to everything you said.

I am also tired of the immunity

• Love 5

Color me shocked. They got rid of the remaining older woman. Someone needs to let the judges know that there’s a contestant on the show named Sebastien, and he’s the best designer there hands down. Guess that means he’ll be leaving soon.

• Love 6

I recall see Morena in a couple of tv shows as a guest or something.   My favorite was The Mentalist, she played an amazing character with a short  short hairdo and I thought she was so beautiful.    Sort of entrancing, at least to me, and I am a woman!    I could see any man falling for her.  This group of clothes did her no favors, except the coral top with white pants was stunning.  She would have worked the heck out of it

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Tessa is a bossy bitch. I’ve liked some of what she’s made, but she is just awful as a human being. My favorite thing with her was last week when Christian told her to MYOB.

D I T T O-O-O !!!

• Love 3