Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Frozendiva

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

New Zealand just announced a month long lockdown. Coming soon to Canada.

You think? I a man working from home but my employer is hopeful we will be back by Early April. Not likely in my opinion.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 2

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Lisa sliding down a car hood is nightmare fuel

She'd put some big ol' dents in the hoods of those Jaguars!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Lisa sliding down a car hood is nightmare fuel

There is no horrified button.

• Laugh 13

The celebrities aren't even adding anything funny.

Bring back Tim and Veronica.

• Like 16
  • Useful 1

I don't like this new couple, what season were they on?

Edited by Leilani
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Who are the new couple, the must be on Season 1 OR 2 cuz I skipped those two and who did they replace?

Are you talking about Issa Rae and Kumail Nanjiani? They are actors, they are in a new film together so must be promoting it. I hope they don't start with having celebs because they aren't adding anything.

• Like 17
  • Useful 2

Oh I need to go back and watch this full episode.  Lisa is a pill.   What a controlling shrew

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

I don't like this new couple, what season were they on?

Another show I have never seen

• Like 6

I have no idea who those "celebrities" are.  But then again, now I'm bored and old.*

*Cobain reference.

• Like 7

Funny that there is no probiotic temporary tapeworm so you will lose weight fast.

• Like 2

Annie knows a ton of Americanisms.  She picked that up somewhere.  I really like her.  David totally hit a home run when he landed her, I think she's a real sweetheart, and she can cook like a demon!

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not shaming but I fully believe Annie had a ton of American 'boyfriends ' before landing David.

They should thank Pillow Talk because it gave them a fresh start and rehabbed their images. On their season David was sleazy and Annie was some kind of prostitute.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Like 15

3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I have no idea who those "celebrities" are.  But then again, now I'm bored and old.*

*Cobain reference.

Now I have the serve the Servants stuck in my head.

• Like 3

Hold on Big Ed....  She can take the test there but you can't?  You are starting to look like a big old ass.

• Like 9

Ed wants her to prove she's disease free?  The same guy who lied like a rug about his height?  Yeah, that guy.

• Like 12
  • Laugh 2

Ed, you are mad because you are not getting your own way. I hate 50 year olds who throw tantrums.

• Like 11

Is the karate chop reference because she's Asian?   with chop suey?   Molly girl

Ed has a short fuse.

::lobs softball::

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

@Floatingbison who is in your avatar? It looks like Little Steven

Keith Moon, late drummer for the Who.  Those are headphones attached to his noggin with electrical tape.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

People on Facebook are losing it because bars and restaurants closing was supposed to be until March 31 and they pushed it back to April 13. Schools are closed until April 13 but I have a feeling that is going to get pushed back too. Take care everybody, see you next week.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Keith Moon, late drummer for the Who.  Those are headphones attached to his noggin with electrical tape.  

My favorite. I remember the red shirt and headphones from "Who Are You"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Weird they never show the guy from Tenessee and his Russian. Wonder why. 

Check the couples thread.  

14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Weird they never show the guy from Tenessee and his Russian. Wonder why. 

12 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

It pisses me off because it shows TLC/Sharp know

Spoiler

what an abusive, psychotic ass he is

yet they still show his segments on Before.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Thank you! Wowza! Does TLC vet their potential "cast" members at all? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Thank you! Wowza! Does TLC vet their potential "cast" members at all? 

Apparently not . . . or at least not very well.

• Like 1

Even though I liked Kumail  in The Big Sick I never expected to see him here and without Emily.  It would have been more convincing if a) we knew they were fans of the show and b) he was with his wife.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

I don't even know who these celebrities are and every time they are shown I waste what little brain power I have trying to figure out who they are and why I should care about their comments.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Are you talking about Issa Rae and Kumail Nanjiani? They are actors, they are in a new film together so must be promoting it. I hope they don't start with having celebs because they aren't adding anything.

Doesn’t make sense since they aren’t married. Plenty of funny married couples could comment. They don’t even have clever  banter. His real wife might work.  I’m going to track down their staying in podcast. 

• Like 4

The celebs were not funny at all. The only good things they said were the comments about how Rose is too young to have a past.

Not sure about Robert and Annie, although she might be fun.

Miss Tim and Veronica.

Love how Annie cooks in bed and Loren knows bits of Usman's song, even the ahs. Hope the baby doesn't pop until after the season.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, politichick said:

The celebs were not funny at all. The only good things they said were the comments about how Rose is too young to have a past.

That was pretty good, but I was generally disappointed.  I contrast that with my genuine laughter when Loren and Alexei were recounting their (questionable) experience with getting tested for STDs. 

2 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Doesn’t make sense since they aren’t married. Plenty of funny married couples could comment. They don’t even have clever  banter. His real wife might work. 

When I first saw him, I exclaimed, "Is that Kumail Nanjiani?!?!"  I really like the guy.  But I quickly realized that couldn't be his wife, and was wondering what was going on, and then realized they're just promoting a movie.  Bleh.  And I don't think I'd enjoy watching his real wife, if she still has those bangs. 

Although I did like Issa Rae looking all furtive at the end, like she was going to stick around alone and finish that popcorn?  It reminded me of once when Loren spilled something on the bed and was trying to cover it up, with the guiltiest look ever on her face, hoping Alex didn't notice.

• Like 3

I just read the Soap Dirt article about Pillow Talk. It states that they do film in the participants’ houses but TLVC provides the decor they want used. So that kind of explains how some of us thought they were filing in the homes and others thought it was not based on similar set up and decor. 

Edited by DanaMB
  • Like 7
  • Useful 2

I love Pillow Talk, but I'm not interested in seeing anyone on the show who hasn't been on 90F, period. Don't know who those people were, don't care. I don't like the idea of the show being used to promote anything outside of 90F. My 2 cents.

• Like 9

Drogo

As always, no spoilers or social media info.