Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Frozendiva

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

12 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I love that almost every comment the Pillow Talkers make can be found in the live chat thread. 

So excited sexy Alexie is back next week!

Me too! I missed them. 

4 hours ago, Boston said:

ColtEEE and debieee are out I just saw that the Russian guy an his wife are back next week (sorry I can't..OOPS.. LOREN..lol remember their names.. oh BTW.. who knew ANDREI had a sense of humor

Good. 

• Like 1

I just watched last week's Pillow Talk this weekend and I LOVED Andrei telling the Sisters Libby to get out into Libby's hair.

And yay, Alexei's back next week. I have to say I am rather fond of the accents on Alexei and Andrei.

• Like 2

Loved Tarik and Dean again tonight:

Tarik, upon seeing the very freshly cooked chicken:  "They boiled that joker right out of the cage.  Like, fly in this pot!"

Dean, as Caesar is getting picked up at the airport:  "A pretty little girl pick you up now and you're over there talking to a damn cyber-dummy!"  

Also, I loved Angela's summation of her drinks with Michael's friends:  "Well, that went well, honey."

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

13 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Tarik, upon seeing the very freshly cooked chicken:  "They boiled that joker right out of the cage.  Like, fly in this pot!"

I literally cackled at that. That was a good one!

• Like 1

Libby is such a vapid zero. She contributes nothing. Keep Aaaaahndrrrrrrei, he’s a little entertaining, and give Libby the heave ho.  
I love Tarik & Dean! Asuelo is cute & Kalani can really dish the snark. Looking forward to seeing Lauren & Alexi again.  

Edited by nytonc
  • Like 4

I didn't even realized I missed the latest episode of the regular show until I started watching the most recent pillow talk.  No need to watch the regular one!

The first episode of this season of pillow talk I was kinda iffy... but I like it more now. Colt and Debbie can go away though... 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

I ate too much for dinner then I had ice cream for dessert and now my stomach hurts, but I"m so dedicated to the snark that I'll suffer through this. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5

1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

I'm having bread pudding and a cup of decaf coffee after this for dinner. Yum!

Much slower pace here tooo, yay! I can read and watch and type😀

• Like 2

Commercials and next week’s preview...  Wouldn’t it be something if Tom gives Darcey a necklace or something in spite of her keeping her “eye on the prize”...  

• Like 3

There may be hope for Ben. David and Annie went thru the same thing about being poor and look at them now. Who knew things would turn out so good for them.

• Like 2

Drogo

As always, no spoilers or social media info.