Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Frozendiva

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

7 minutes ago, Arynm said:

he needs more, the hairline is so off

It looks like his hair has been dyed brown and it’s very unnatural.

• Like 2

I had a flashback when Shai had his blowout. Been there

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Cynthia's comments and reactions seem genuine this week.  I'm convinced that Molly writes hers out beforehand.  (I do like Cynthia and Molly, but they screech too much.)

• Like 4

Just got here.  I thought everyone was joking about Ed and his mom being on PT, but there they are . . . 

the horror. . . . the horror. . . .

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 11
  • Laugh 3

Shut up, Ed.  

As if good or bad sex is Larissa‘s biggest problem.  

• Like 8

Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Cynthia's comments and reactions seem genuine this week.  I'm convinced that Molly writes hers out beforehand.  (I do like Cynthia and Molly, but they screech too much.)

I live like 5 minutes from them and they really act like everyone else around here. I hate to agree with the stereotype but they are par for the course here in upper-middle class GA.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Just got here.  I thought everyone was joking about Ed and his mom being on PT, but there they are . . . 

the horror. . . . the horror. . . .

Same!

And... That just confirms it for me. TLC continues to troll the viewers by putting Ed on everything 90 Day related.

• Like 13

Sometimes people don't always share everything about their past. Not anyone's business.

• Like 8

I agree, there is nothing more American than beating the shit out of someone who does not have the same  beliefs

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Same!

And... That just confirms it for me. TLC continues to troll the viewers by putting Ed on everything 90 Day related.

So that he can continue his anti-Rose tirades.

Shut up, Big Ed.

• Like 12

I would prefer an Ed free life. Let's make this happen please.

• Like 13
  • Laugh 3

I would like to forget how excited David got when Annie hit him with the metal ruler.  That was a look into their sex life that I could do without.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Andrei is going about it wrong but Libby is full of shit, she throws him under the bus all the time. She married him, she made her bed

• Like 14

Andrei is annoying when sober, but he is a mean and nasty drunk.

• Like 5

I missed all that because I was watching Hamilton, but damn! Girl has got to pick a side. I think this would settle down if she would tell them to back off.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Andrei is going about it wrong but Libby is full of shit, she throws him under the bus all the time. She married him, she made her bed

But she's caught in the middle.  Her dad is her employer and he paid for the second wedding.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

But she's caught in the middle.  Her dad is her employer and he paid for the second wedding.

That is true but from what I have seen from the beginning she likes to play both sides. She trashes Andrei to her family then goes home and trashes her family to Andrei. The family business is also very questionable...I won't  say here but check out the couples thread. 🙂

• Like 7

Most people would be happy to get $100.

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

What is Annie eating?

Rambutan

• Like 4

They forced the PTs to watch a preview of the twins' show?  It must be motivation to get their own shows.

• Like 4

ok, so pillow talk for Dacey and Stacey and it looks amazing!

• Like 5

This whole Strikes Back Show should have been a couple of episodes (at the most) and not a week by week rehash of every episode in the season. I guess all the couples, with the exception of BGL and Sojaboy are still getting a TLC paycheck. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

This whole Strikes Back Show should have been a couple of episodes (at the most) and not a week by week rehash of every episode in the season. I guess all the couples, with the exception of BGL and Sojaboy are still getting a TLC paycheck. 

This quarantine is really messing up regular TV. I think this is all they can think up to get new content on the air.

• Like 6

Thank you Frozendiva and Arynm about the Rambutan.  I would like to try that, if I could find it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Thank you Frozendiva and Arynm about the Rambutan.  I would like to try that, if I could find it.

It's like a lychee. Check your supermarket or Asian supermarkets.

• Useful 1

See how hateful Ed is?

Any man in conflict with a woman deserves it - because Ed needs to feel superior to them.

Any woman who isn't subservient reminds him of Rose or her sister - because all women have ulterior motives.

• Like 13

Ed: "Throw it, he deserves it."  Shut up. Would you say that if the genders were reversed? Jackass!!!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I guess Molly’s other daughter never came back?

I think she is away at college? She is over 18 I think?

• Like 4

Did Syngin just wipe his teeth at the table with his my, sister, and Tania? lol and ewww

Drogo

As always, no spoilers or social media info.