Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Jamal is not sure about Oussama’s intentions.

2 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I kind of resent TLC forcing Bilal on me in Pillow Talk after seeing him be awful for so long. 

So far, he adds nothing to the show.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Douchelal had to HOLD MY BEER start crooning in Arabic after Nicole complimented MockMood's praying/singing voice.

Kim is such a pick-me. She was shocked that Nicole pushed Mahmoud after he grabbed her wrist. Then says she’s definitely on Mahmoud’s side. Nicole was definitely in the right for removing Mahmoud’s arm from her. He seems like he would easily resort to violence.

• Like 2
On 3/26/2023 at 11:28 PM, Frozendiva said:

Jamal - why did Rishi propose the last day Jen was there? To keep her on the line?

I'm kind of wondering what Jen did there for an entire month besides NOT being acknowledged as Rishi's fiancee. 

On 3/29/2023 at 5:31 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Douchelal had to HOLD MY BEER start crooning in Arabic after Nicole complimented MockMood's praying/singing voice.

in a Tiny Tim-like falsetto. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
On 3/20/2023 at 12:01 AM, GrammyPammy said:

Bilal looks like a freaking school bus and why does is he wearing his  slippers in bed?

Remember, he’s a germaphobe. He strikes me as the persnickety type who never would let his feet come in contact with any kind of dirt. He probably keeps the slippers on during their chaste, once a week missionary style sex. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
8 hours ago, endure said:

they even both called each other hunny bunny at different points ughhhh 🙄

I think they were making fun of Nicole and Mahmoud! I usually find Loren annoying but I loved her reaction to Gabe’s sweet proposal.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Like 1

I fell asleep again before Pillow Talk because that stupid Brother Husband show is so lame and boring…but I taped it and watched this morning so here are my highlights:

Anny pretending to be an Indian dancer, when she started whipping her hair around I LOL’d! And her reaction to Robert’s socks…

Tim: she (dancer) goes back into the broom closet until someone puts in a coin then she comes out like The Nutcracker (mimes mechanical doll). Also John said she “went into the closet where they kept the vacuum.” And loved his comment that he bought a newspaper from cap-wearing Nicole “in 1910”! And “Nouran the Moron”! He was on fire tonight.  Patrick was no slouch… John: “we should start a food truck together, Bro..” Patrick: “what are we gonna cook? STEAK ON THE FLOOR?”😂😂😂

Again, Pillow Talk outdid the regular episode!

• LOL 3
On 4/2/2023 at 11:35 PM, Frozendiva said:

Loren wants a wedding for her 10th anniversary.

She already had one in Miami and another in Israel. So of course she needs a 3rd. Save your money, honey, and buy a bigger place to live. That 2 bedroom condo is not gonna work. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She already had one in Miami and another in Israel. So of course she needs a 3rd. Save your money, honey, and buy a bigger place to live. That 2 bedroom condo is not gonna work. 

she also upgraded her diamond to an appropriate sized "rock" because the original one from Alexei wasn't big enough. 

Oh but where would they move? Wasn't that their big story line last season, moving to Israel, moving to North Carolina, etc. but they're still in that condo? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
On 3/19/2023 at 8:35 PM, judylo said:

This whole visa thing is inexplicable. Where did she get the idea of four months and leaving every 30 days? As one of the PTers said, that is odd.

I thought Jenny talked about doing something similar as her visa (a season or two ago) was such that she would need to go out of the country every few months. By marrying her, this issue was dealt with (and COVID helped extend the visa)

• Useful 3

Why didn't they have Summit and Jenny on? A lot of Indian stuff going on and I would have liked to see their reactions to all of it. Instead we get Veronica and Tim, and who ever else. Boring AF. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Highlights:

When Debbie says “talk to the hand!”, Annie repeats it and holds up her hand to David. He talks into her hand, asking “what’s for dinner?”

The scene where Robert plays the harmonica for Monica

And Anny’s eyebrows when she talks about  Jen and Rishi having makeup sex

Tim making slap bracelets

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 5/1/2023 at 10:15 AM, bichonblitz said:

Why didn't they have Summit and Jenny on? A lot of Indian stuff going on and I would have liked to see their reactions to all of it. Instead we get Veronica and Tim, and who ever else. Boring AF. 

Absolutely spot on and instead we get Veronica the opinionated egomaniac commenting Chai tea tastes like dirt, she's so dead to me.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
On 5/8/2023 at 12:51 AM, GrammyPammy said:

Highlights:

When Debbie says “talk to the hand!”, Annie repeats it and holds up her hand to David. He talks into her hand, asking “what’s for dinner?”

The scene where Robert plays the harmonica for Monica

And Anny’s eyebrows when she talks about  Jen and Rishi having makeup sex

Tim making slap bracelets

Speaking of Annie & David, did he ever look rough on the Paradise Pillow Talk, maybe coming down from a bender?

• Useful 1

One of my biggest issues with reality TV is watching people eat and another close second that I often see on Pillow Talk especially is playing with feet, either their partners (David!) or their own ugh 🤮

Also was the exaggerated drink bottle scene with Kara & Guillermo a product placement? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 6/4/2023 at 11:05 PM, Frozendiva said:

We now have a Pillowtalk Guest House?

The guest house is a surprise person. This could go badly. And Kenny gets….. Miss Debbie.

I think many people lost interest so they are trying to shake it up. 

Patrick “ this sounds like a murder mystery “ John “ all they will find is Gino’s hat floating in the water” 😂 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 5