Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Enjoying Kenny's comments on Bilal's ex wife because she was straight out of pocket.

Molly sees an alcoholic acting like an alcoholic and says he should run for office! 😂 Molly and Cynthia are the worst judges of character on this show. When they like someone, especially a man, that’s the sign the person is an asshole.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Jamal - red flag if a girl told him that her phone told her she wouldn't get pregnant

Who takes a pregnancy test at a pharmacy? - Robert

My God, she is insufferable.  🙄🙄🙄

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

I love Jamal telling Kim about his pregnancy scares and Kim telling Jamal about her experience with men pulling out because of this show. That’s one of the most wholesome things about this show. How it makes people talk about things across generations.

• Like 1

P.T. is no fun without Tim/Veronica and Kenny/Armando.  I don't realize how much they carry the show until they aren't there 😥

Everyone else is ok I guess but puhleeze get rid of Kimbaaaly and her son!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

P.T. is no fun without Tim/Veronica and Kenny/Armando.  I don't realize how much they carry the show until they aren't there 😥

Everyone else is ok I guess but puhleeze get rid of Kimbaaaly and her son!

Is it just me or does Kimberly's son seriously seem to not like her?  He's annoyed with her, but shows up for the paycheck.

Veronica is too  much.  Way too loud.

Really like Robert and Anny.  Anny is very pretty.  Robert, interestingly enough, is usually dead on with his comments. 

Can't stand Molly, Cynthia and their fake accents and screeching.  Super annoying. 

Annie, of Annie and David, has done some weird things to her face. She should have left well enough alone.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1