Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, magemaud said:

I can’t believe how they’re siding with Bilal! Especially when he was the one who started it with his stupid booger joke 

I watched this part closely because I wanted to see where everyone's opinion was at on this.  Tom said he agreed with Shaeeda and that B deserved being hit (yay!) and Veronica agreed as well that it was just a playful hit but said that maybe she shouldn't have done it while he was driving.  

On 5/21/2022 at 6:42 PM, Tuneful said:

I just wish she and Molly would stop shrieking, and exaggerating their accents.

Yeah totally!  Their laugh is starting to get on my damn nerves!  Molly isn't nearly this bad with she's with her bf while they watch Single Life together.

• Love 4
(edited)

Fernanda and whoever the fuck he is need to go away. 

Kelly making fun of Jesse trying to act all tough with a smoothie in his hand. 😂

Edited by DanaMB
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Annie has had some work done on her face.

Don't know if I like the Kimbaaaaly and Jamal dynamic.

I just came here to see if anyone else mentioned Annie.  I think it’s a nose job and it’s just a shame.

• Sad 1
  • Love 4

Kimbaaaaly - you're my favorite son

Jamal - your only son, besides Usman

Molly - if you can just shut your piehole a little bit, Emily.

Kimbaaaaly - I don't like the way Emily talks to him.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I just came here to see if anyone else mentioned Annie.  I think it’s a nose job and it’s just a shame.

I couldn’t figure out what was going on with her face. Did she get lip fillers too? Her lips seemed rather plump and she sure had them glossed up!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, CSunshine76 said:

I couldn’t figure out what was going on with her face. Did she get lip fillers too? Her lips seemed rather plump and she sure had them glossed up!

She was wearing too much makeup overall.  It’s her face so if she’s happy whatever.  I just think she was lovely the way she was.  She looks unnatural now.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Annie get's worse and worse on Pillow Talk, I won't even bother to comment on the plastic surgery. 

I don't know why they even bother to put them on any more.

I want to hear more about Cynthia and her marrying her ex's brother who is alot younger then her, now that could be juicy or gross or both.

I liked Jamal though, nice man candy. 

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 1
(edited)
21 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

What the hell is Kimbaaaalllyy doing back on my tv!?

I'd heard rumors that she & her son were going to be on P.T. 😕 meh 

ITA Annie has had lip fillers and she's gotten hair extensions as well

Yay Kenny & Armando are back!

And OMG did Kimbaaaaly seriously just say that she respects Usmans friends?!  Gurl! 😳😳

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/29/2022 at 11:04 PM, Frozendiva said:

Annie has had some work done on her face.

I'm reading it was an "eye lift" and lip injections. I also suspect she had some dental work done (veneers?) because she used to have small teeth and a “gummy” smile. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:
On 6/1/2022 at 5:45 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

My unpopular opinion is that they do not need to have Kimbaaaly or her son back for Pillow Talk.

Not unpopular at all! 

IKR?!  Why do the producers/casting directors of P.T. put these awful people on this show?  Do they think we actually like them? 

My perfect cast would be:  Tim & Veronica, Robert & Anny, Yara & Jovi, Armando & Kenny, and maybe Molly & Cynthia even though there laugh is starting to grate.  

• Like 2
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

My perfect cast would be:  Tim & Veronica, Robert & Anny, Yara & Jovi, Armando & Kenny, and maybe Molly & Cynthia even though there laugh is starting to grate.  

I can "take" Molly more when she's paired with Kelly. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 6/3/2022 at 1:56 PM, Dirtybubble said:

IKR?!  Why do the producers/casting directors of P.T. put these awful people on this show?  Do they think we actually like them? 

Frankly, they can just have Tim & Veronica.

I do like the others you mentioned, though.  And Loren and Alexi.  She doesn't bug me like she does some people.

I like when Kenny and Armando text other Pillow Talkers.  Adds to the fun.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ari, the 90 days is to make the wedding arrangements and start the paperwork and not work on your issues.

Cynthia - I'd be scared to fart into Bilal's cushion - and that's the truth!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Miona - I have so much to do - Cynthia - with what money?

Kimbaaaly wants a Vegas wedding with MJ doing the ceremony - he's dead.

Jibby - you don't play an instrument?

The fake astronaut looks like a Dr. Who reject.

Kimbaaaaly is superfan to one person - Jamal cringes.

They could hurt themselves to helmet head.

Mohamed - you're wasting my time.....

• Love 1
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

What the everloving fuck did Annie do to her face?!?  She'd such a pretty lady and now she looks like she's sucking on a balloon. Oy.

This really made me sad.  I know plastic surgery is insanely common these days, but anytime I see people from other places actually go under the knife with the intent to “Americanize” their features, it breaks my heart.  I just feel that it’s erasing an important part of them and they weren’t aware how valuable and beautiful those features are which are unique to their roots.  

• Sad 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Her English is really coming along! 

She’s precious, and I’m always touched by scenes with her dad.  From what I’ve seen, he’s an amazing father and could not love her more.  😍

• Love 2