Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Why do you all leave live chat?  It's still open?

I am floored by the blonde gay man, he is freaking gorgeous!  Agree with Teem, where is his fountain of youth?!

I have had it close on me so always come here 🙂

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Didn’t Brittney get a taste of Jordon when she visited the first time? 

She is probably still under the impression she can get her way, like with her octogenarian sugar daddies.  But a religion is a whole other thing.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

I can't get over Armando's English, he doesn't even have an accent.

He mentioned that he went to a bilingual school.  It reminds me of a baseball player Max Kepler on the MN Twins from Germany who speaks perfect English with an American accent.  I learned recently that he went to a bilingual school in Berlin as well as having an American mother.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I do love TLC for flashing back  To 'who is against the Queen will die'

I always thought Larissa's quote was underrated.  To me, it was right up there with I did the BJ.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I kind of prefer accents other than American. Lol

A Scottish accent is my favorite.  Once I heard a wonderful accent from a tour guide at Edinburgh Castle I followed him for the rest of his tour.  I once sat very close to a guy in a Devon pub who had a wonderful old West County accent.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

A Scottish accent is my favorite.  Once I heard a wonderful accent from a tour guide at Edinburgh Castle I followed him for the rest of his tour.  I once sat very close to a guy in a Devon pub who had a wonderful old West County accent.

Yes! I’m an Anglofile.

• Love 9

Good night!

Just now, sagittarius sue said:

I am too.  I was surprised and delighted that exactly 2/3's of my DNA is from the UK and Ireland.

Good night everyone!  We made it.

Me too!

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

How does Submit get away with not working? Doesn’t he have to pay bills?

Not when mommy and daddy ji are footing the bills.  And paying for his divorce, food, lifestyle, roof over head. 

It is crazy to me that Robert has been making me laugh with his comments. He and Anney seem to have a genuine relationship and Anney LOVES that kid.  

Veronica and Tim continue to be my homegirl/boy.  They are how I live text with my friends.  It's delightful. 

I loved Anney's commentary on her baller abuela having babies in the countryside with no doctor.  "You'll be fine"  That's true 3rd world country feels right there.

And Molly and Cynthia have really grown on me. "Oh. No. Hon-nay."

Edited by TrininisaScorp
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Not when mommy and daddy ji are footing the bills.  And paying for his divorce, food, lifestyle, roof over head. 

It is crazy to me that Robert has been making me laugh with his comments. He and Anney seem to have a genuine relationship and Anney LOVES that kid.  

Veronica and Tim continue to be my homegirl/boy.  They are how I live text with my friends.  It's delightful. 

I loved Anney's commentary on her baller abuela having babies in the countryside with no doctor.  "You'll be fine"  That's true 3rd world country feels right there.

And Molly and Cynthia have really grown on me. "Oh. No. Hon-nay."

Anny, Tim and Veronica really grew on me. I think the show did Anny dirty with the money grubbing storyline. Her social media is full of images of her and Bryson. She always spends time with him, takes him places, buys him things, throws him Parties etc. She clearly loves being a mother to him and he is a huge focus of her time and energy. She seems like a nice caring person.

• Love 13

I know there were many questions about Tim's sexuality when he went to South America and somehow avoided having sex with a beautiful young woman.

After watching last night's PT, I think he came as close as a person can come to "coming out" to the world.  He would have gone back on the show to have a 90-Day scenario with the blond guy . . . but they're both already here.

• Love 2

I was a little surprised. Tim said openly that he wanted to get close to Kenneth or get to know him better, in more than a regular cast member way.  That's the impression I got.  I think most were touched by the story of Kenneth and Armando. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Could be anything.

Tim may be interested in just a business relationship or sees that Kenneth seems decent, stable, and not really a famewhore.

Tim also mentioned wanting to find out his skin care regimen. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 6/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, AZChristian said:

I know there were many questions about Tim's sexuality when he went to South America and somehow avoided having sex with a beautiful young woman.

After watching last night's PT, I think he came as close as a person can come to "coming out" to the world.  He would have gone back on the show to have a 90-Day scenario with the blond guy . . . but they're both already here.

Yeah, but Tim also said he wanted to get to know "all seven layers" of Brittany.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 6/8/2020 at 10:57 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I think this was the first time I saw genuine emotion from Annie 

Gnight all 

I actually started to tear up watching her tear up! 

On 6/9/2020 at 7:25 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

I think the show did Anny dirty with the money grubbing storyline. Her social media is full of images of her and Bryson. She always spends time with him, takes him places, buys him things, throws him Parties etc. She clearly loves being a mother to him and he is a huge focus of her time and energy. She seems like a nice caring person.

I agree that she did. If anyone is familiar with the DR, there is extreme poverty. Even if you are not begging in the streets and work, you might not have a/c, or  hot water...... I'm sure she is living in better or at least more comfortable conditions then she was out there. I know, I have family there and unless I was a millionaire, I could never live there full time. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 6
On 6/8/2020 at 10:30 PM, Floatingbison said:

Big announcement from Robert.  I'll believe it when I see it.

Robert drops loads off alright.

So classy comparing constipation to child birth.  They aren’t shitting out babies FFS.

• Love 1

I think Tim was trying to portray himself as modern and open to friendships with all types.  Which is not the Southern stereotype.   And I agree with him that a man acknowledging that another man is handsome or looks good for his age does not mean there is sexual attraction.  Women compliment other women all the time and their sexuality is not immediately questioned.  I think Tim has some characteristics that are traditionally labeled as female, but  even if such labels are correct it has no bearing on whom he sleeps with.  There are hyper masculine gay men but it doesn’t mean they are really straight and pretending to be gay.

• Love 11