Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Didn't anyone point the obvious? If Mother Chantel uses the taser or whatever it is on someone wouldn't she be charged for assault? Unless they attack her first??  Asking for a friend. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Last season Debbie said Coltee didn’t eat egg sandwiches for breakfast.

But, now she cooks them for him.

She cooks and drives him around.

She probably runs his bath water, too!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Dean thinks Colt is a fool for not having sex with Larissa. 😂

I love it that they are all calling out Colt for playing dumb when he was the one who called the cops.

He can’t have sex with her unless she’s willing. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Last season Debbie said Coltee didn’t eat egg sandwiches for breakfast.

But, now she cooks them for him.

She cooks and drives him around.

She probably runs his bath water, too!

Scrubs his...back for him too

• LOL 7
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Didn't anyone point the obvious? If Mother Chantel uses the taser or whatever it is on someone wouldn't she be charged for assault? Unless they attack her first??  Asking for a friend. 

That was the plan!

They were going to gang up on Pedro and make him snap.

Then Mama de Chantel was going to stun him with the gun.

Then bring a case against him like........what is happening to Larissa.

Also, this might get Chantel to divorce him.

Family de Chantel does not like that their pretty daughter didn’t marry a rich guy.....instead married a poor guy from the DR.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Darcy and her sister have no insight at all. Lose  them for Anfisa!

Darcey did go on about makeup and shoes and handbags - which she thought most women liked. Some don't.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, toodles said:

No shit Sherlock.  Colt was holding Debbie's hand and he was STROKING it?  How did I miss that the first time?

We need a grossed out emoji.

I missed this during the first airing. Those two are even weirder than I thought.

It's really too bad Debbie was in the middle all the time. Perhaps the marriage would have worked out if it wasn't a threesome. It's a long shot, but who knows? Debbie didn't want Larissa and Larissa didn't want her. Too bad Larissa didn't say from the outset, while still in Brazil, that the arrangement wasn't satisfactory.

• Love 6

Such a great show!  Love the new thread.  I kept screaming at the TV that Chantel's problems are all her own doing.  She lied and then let Pedro take the fall.  She is very immature and her family, and Pedro's too, are absolutely nuts.  I have a normal family and got the hell out at 18.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

"You got a girl that fine and the sex is non existent because you're sitting at Taco Bell with your mama"😂

Tariq and Dean were ON FIRE! They had me laughing so hard.

9 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

"Baby shock do do do do" LOL at Annie

Annie is giving me life. I've always liked her. Not surprised that she's quick witted and has a sense of humor.

9 hours ago, greekmom said:

Mama Chantel will taze Pedro, then her whole family will lie and say Pedro attacked her. The apparently believe with all their hearts that Pedro and Nicole arrived at the house for that infamous dinner with a plan in place to attack River! And all the wailing and gnashing of teeth over River's grievous injury, that tiny little 90 pounds soaking wet Nicole inflicted on him. You'd think he'd be embarrassed.

9 hours ago, Owww ma legs said:

Darcy and her sister have no insight at all. Lose  them for Anfisa!

Lose stupid Darcy and her equally stupid sister, get Melanie and Devar in there. Then we'd hear some real talk.

• Love 15
On 5/2/2019 at 3:22 PM, suzeecat said:

It was fun to see the couples (and related others) in a different setting, but I also noticed a lot of over-acting.

Once TLC realizes this Pillow Talk Show is more fun than the dragged out actual 90DF show they might start editing and manipulating and messing with things.  I hope not.  Watching  folk be natural with their responses is always more entertaining. 

Annie is hilarious.  The twins not so much.  Who could replace them?

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I watched this show by accident and really liked it; to me it's better than a lot of the 282929 different versions of 90 Day Fiance.  Basically it's this show's version of "The People's Couch" but unlike that show where people watched different TV shows, these are fan favorites from the different incarnations of 90 Day Fiance’ watching 90 Day Fiance’: Happily Ever After?

Grazi for starting this thread, @Neurochick!

I agree that this is really enjoyable and definitely inspired by "The People's Couch."

I really enjoyed seeing the "normal" dynamics of the couples.

I never would have thought David and Annie would be so entertaining.  Her cooking on her hot plate sitting on her night table last week really made me giggle.

13 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Tarik’s brother, breaking it on DOWN.  I am dying over here in my own bed!

They are hilarious!!!

• Love 2
16 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

David and Annie are stars in a reality show until they make enough money to go back to Thailand for a few years and run one of their scams.  They are actually fine IMO and Chris is in on it too.   Their storyline is 100 percent fakey fake.

Just about to post the same thing.  They are making big bucks from 90 days and Pillow talk to still be living in Chris Storage Unit.

With that said Chris has been a cash cow to David.  Didn't he send over some cash as part of the dowry when David needed it?

Perhaps David is paying Chris back but I do wonder if they film in the storage unit and live in a home somewhere else?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I invented a little quiz for myself, that I will share:

If you are given a gift certificate to a restaurant, $$ unlimited, provided you invite some of these 90-dayers, who would you invite:

Colt/Larissa - Larissa for sure.  Pretty certain she would be the QUEEN of fun

Annndrei/Elizabeth - Annndrei.  I KNOW he is fun and doesnt put up with shit.  Therefore, I like him.  Elizabeth is probably okay and she could come if he really insisted, but I would prefer him on his own.  Let her stay home with those awful sisters.

Russ/Pao - neither.  Ever.

Chantalle/Pedro - Duh!  Pedro.  Fun, smart.  Needs a break from Chantalle.  I would invite Mother Chantalle but she would not be able to utter one word.  She would just have to sit there and suffer.  And I would make sure she had the chair that straddled a table leg so that she is uncomfortable.  All.  Night.  Long.

Twins - neither.  I'm afraid that their hair is flammable and if there are candles on the table, then its just too dangerous for everyone.  Plus, they are vapid nitwits.

Tarik/brother - both.  

Annie/David - Annie.  David is still a scammer and would probably find a way to scam my gift certificate into some cash.  My Dad was a David.

Azan/Nicole - both, but at opposite ends of the table.  Nicole because she's such a useless manatee that I would have to actually see this for myself.  Azan because I want to know why he is keeping up this charade when there are thousands of other easy marks out there who he could get some serious $$ from.  He needs someone to talk sense into him.  I think I might seat him next to Annndrei.

Alexei/Loren - Alexei, but I think he might be too nice for the table.  I think he and Annndrei could do some damage after a couple of shots.  Loren can't come because she was a terrible mean girl to Anfisa in a tell-all and I can't forget.  She was horrid.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

This photo is Nicole in a nutshell. 

Colt and Debbie seem like they are flirting with each other on their date. 

Sweet Baby Jesus - she gets bigger every Season. She probably should have mentioned on her “interview” her photoshop skills. I’m really good at giving myself cheekbones and only one chin! 

Fat shaming ain’t my thing at all - but this is just too much. Especially since she really wants to go to Grenada to publicly make out with Azan on the beach (with May next to them) while he’s wearing a “muscle” shirt she’ll buy him. Last thing I’d want to see on my own vacation. Are there public nuisance laws there for that?

Thanks for the Pillow Talk recs. It’s funny AF. Loren and Alexei are surprisingly entertaining. I always kinda guessed Annie could be funny as shit. The winners obviously - Tariq and his brother. 

Darcy and her twin can exit anytime now. Replace them with Anfisa. Can we start a petition?

• Love 9
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Alexei/Loren - Alexei, but I think he might be too nice for the table.  I think he and Annndrei could do some damage after a couple of shots.  Loren can't come because she was a terrible mean girl to Anfisa in a tell-all and I can't forget.  She was horrid.

Thank you....she is awful. She reminds me of the girls in high school that were on the fringe of the cliques and Wanted so badly to be popular that they belittled a common target in order to fit in....pathetic. A try hard who wants to be friends with mean girl Queen Pao.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Horrified said:

If you are given a gift certificate to a restaurant, $$ unlimited, provided you invite some of these 90-dayers, who would you invite:

Colt/Larissa: Neither. Colt would probably insist on bringing his mother and stroke her hand the entire evening. And after watching an hour's worth of YT videos on Larissa, I've come to the conclusion that she's a dumb, unstable and boring version of Anfisa. Can I invite the latter instead?

Andrei/Libby: Andrei. He annoys me when he gets all triggered by Libby's family and has to play macho man. But other than that, I think he's hilarious and seems like great company. I don't mind Libby, but she's a no-go, because her coven would insist on tagging along.

Pao/Russ: Neither. Pao is an attention whore. Russ is a wet noodle. 

Chantel/Pedro: Pedro. If for no other reason than to give the poor guy a break from The Family Chantel. 

Twins: Neither. They're boring.

Tarik/Brother: Both. They're fun.

Annie/David: Same as you for the same reasons. Although, I'm warming up to David. He's deliciously snarky on Pillow Talk. Just not as snarky as Annie.

Azan/Nicole: Both. They're my personal car crash. 

Alexei/Loren: Alexei. I agree that he would probably mesh well with Andrei. 

If I could pick one more, I'd like to have Danny and Amy. Just because they were such a lovely and sweet couple. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thank you....she is awful. She reminds me of the girls in high school that were on the fringe of the cliques and Wanted so badly to be popular that they belittled a common target in order to fit in....pathetic. A try hard who wants to be friends with mean girl Queen Pao.

We could also start a “No Pao” petition. I’d sign that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Add me to the list that is tired of the Darcy Twins, but I'm also really annoyed when David opens his mouth to man-splain everything.  I agree with whoever said to replace the twins with Melanie & Devar.  Does anyone remember Fernando & Carolina from season 3?  They would be good on this too.

• Love 6

I like how Alexi reigns Loren in when she gets too over the top.

I don’t know why she’s still thinking they should have a baby. Unless they can insure it won’t inherit Tourette’s. I don’t think Alexi wants to risk it.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Annndrei/Elizabeth - Annndrei.  I KNOW he is fun and doesnt put up with shit.  Therefore, I like him.  Elizabeth is probably okay and she could come if he really insisted, but I would prefer him on his own.  Let her stay home with those awful sisters.

Chantalle/Pedro - Duh!  Pedro.  Fun, smart.  Needs a break from Chantalle.  I would invite Mother Chantalle but she would not be able to utter one word.  She would just have to sit there and suffer.  And I would make sure she had the chair that straddled a table leg so that she is uncomfortable.  All.  Night.  Long.

Twins - neither.  I'm afraid that their hair is flammable and if there are candles on the table, then its just too dangerous for everyone.  Plus, they are vapid nitwits.

Tarik/brother - both.  

Annie/David - Annie.  David is still a scammer and would probably find a way to scam my gift certificate into some cash.  My Dad was a David.

Azan/Nicole - both, but at opposite ends of the table.  Nicole because she's such a useless manatee that I would have to actually see this for myself.  Azan because I want to know why he is keeping up this charade when there are thousands of other easy marks out there who he could get some serious $$ from.  He needs someone to talk sense into him.  I think I might seat him next to Annndrei.

52 minutes ago, Horrified said:

Tarik/brother - both.  

I’m 100% with you - except for Pedro. I’d invite Mother Chantel instead. Purely for Handbasket to Hell entertainment factor.

IMO - Family Chantel and Family Pedro are both pretty awful. Add them to the NO PAO petition.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Horrified said:

Azan because I want to know why he is keeping up this charade when there are thousands of other easy marks out there who he could get some serious $$ from. 

Why would you think Nicole is his only mark?  He was on the phone talking to another women - telling her he wanted to kiss her.  If the woman saw any footage of him and Nicole he could simply explain she got him fired from his job (gild the lily a bit) and he is so desperate for cash to reimburse his poor family who were forced to pay all the expenses for the canceled wedding that he must take her money - HE DOESN'T WANT HIS FAMILY TO STARVE!!!  Even better if the other mark(s) is also "big a little bit" as she can convince herself that he WILL be attracted to her - he isn't attracted to Nicole because she is so awful, but the new mark is NICE!  SHE will help him out of his desperate situation.

• Love 5
(edited)

It bugged me how Loren and Alexi were soooo tired.   They barely phoned it in, especially in the second half.  

I mean really.   If they can’t be bothered, bring in someone else. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, AZ Curls said:

I'm also really annoyed when David opens his mouth to man-splain everything.

I am liking David on Pillow Talk because he says normal things.  Go figure!

@Horrified Ok, I'll play:

Tarik and brother; Alexi (cute); Andre; Larissa (only if I can give her a book on transitioning); Pedro; David and Annie.

It would be at a bar with good food.  Games would include a dart board with brother, mother and father Chantel faces.  Beer pong and then I'll meet Tarik and his bro out back for some smoke.😉

Edited by jumper sage
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3