Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Horrified said:

On a serious note.........I was surprised at how split everyone's opinion of Pedro was.  From my bed, Pedro looks like the mature one in that relationship.  All the bedpeople were commenting on how family is important yada yada, but have they SEEN Chantalle's family???  Jeebus, that is a boatload of dysfunction.

I remember when that tender reed, River, was so upset about his sister's "betrayal" that he  couldn't even go to school! Just lay in bed, turned his face to the wall, and wept, no doubt. Trying to isolate someone from her family is one thing. Pedro's not doing that. He just doesn't want to hang around with them because no one has one nice thing to say to him. Chantel and her family are weirdly enmeshed. Neither River nor Winter seems to have a significant other. And no one wants to accept Pedro. Chantel wants him to hang around with her family so they can shit all over him. Her family is the "I Hate Pedro" club. Why should he put up with that? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 19

I think Tarik had that hairline tattoo procedure to fill in his bald patches. I laughed at how he kept trying to compare his barely legal bride to the people he was watching. “Hazel’s family haaates me.” Dude STFU. You know what Hazel tells you. His brother clearly wants to risk it all for Chantel. I wouldn’t mind risking some of it for Alexi though. 

Darcy and her twin running their hands through all that weave and then reaching into that bowl made me me dry heave!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

It’s a Monday night regular event, so set your DVR. Perhaps the tlc app has it

No DVR, no cable, no tlc app.  I pick up more channels through the air then when I paid for cable.  I'll find it.

• Useful 2
14 hours ago, readheaded said:

I've been sick and was up last night overnight watching this and am embarrassed by how much I enjoyed it.  

Did you notice that when they showed the outside of their "house" the caption said something like, "David and Annie's storage unit"?  LOL

Actually looks pretty darn good for a storage unit! Her cooking in bed was hilarious. Remember her saying she just had to cook and not having a real kitchen would kill her? She sure is adaptable!

I wasn't going to watch this until I came here and saw how much fun y'all were having. I agree, much more fun than the egregious amount of plain rehashes.

What happened to Tarik's fiancée? Wasn't she supposed to come here?

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, renatae said:

Actually looks pretty darn good for a storage unit! Her cooking in bed was hilarious. Remember her saying she just had to cook and not having a real kitchen would kill her? She sure is adaptable!

I wasn't going to watch this until I came here and saw how much fun y'all were having. I agree, much more fun than the egregious amount of plain rehashes.

What happened to Tarik's fiancée? Wasn't she supposed to come here?

I think a major reason for Annie’s change in demeanor is that TLC is giving them a paycheck for this show. Money makes her happy. And without a green card she can’t work. So she and David need to keep those TLC dollars rolling in. Making herself and David more likable by mocking others who were getting the same snark they were during their appearances is a way to do it. 

I like this show, but I’d like to see  all the couples  commenting on each other. It seemed all Darcy and her sister did was use these couples to get digs  in at Jesse or harp on how she was treated so badly. I. want to see Ashley and Jay go after Pedro and Chantel. Fernanda and Jon vs Ross and Pao etc. And what do they all think about Jon and Rachel?

• Love 6

I watched the show this evening. Enjoyed it more than I would think I was.

Tarik and his brother were funny. Some truths - I think one was about the strippers never being malnourished or something.  But it is very easy to make comments about other folks.

David and Annie came across very well and very differently than their 'story'. I didn't like the cooking in bed - especially if stuff like oil is involved. Too easy to start a fire. Annie and David seem to genuinely like each other - not what you see from some of the other couples.

Chantel needs to learn to set and enforce boundaries with people. Her family is waaaay too involved in her life and they need to respect her life choices, even if they don't like them. One does not have to like one's family - they all have their own issues. A lot of her problems are of her own doing and she does not recognize it or accept it. Easier to blame Pedro. He's right that moving won't solve anything and the Family Chantel will still be hanging on to them.?

Ashley yet again fulfilled her own self-fulfilling prophecy. She is the common denominator in her failed engagements. Needs to do some work on herself to figure out why she attracts cheaters, deal with her wounds, and learn to get in to healthier relationships. Seriously, a 20 year old bar dude?

I'd also like to know why Andrei isn't working - he would seem the type to do any sort of work to make an honest buck. Even mow people's lawns!

Coltie and Debbie just seem too codependent and no woman will come between them. Surely Coltie can find a home with a mother in law suite and he and Debbie can have their own space.

Most of these couples should look up where they are moving to - Google is easy - there are also street views and you can look up the city/town to see where it is, what life is like there, temperature, etc. Pao seemed more of a city girl than a laid back Oklahoma girl. Russ should have known there would be a clash.

Darcey and her sister's weaves seemed a little too long and too much. And don't blame Jesse for a lot of stuff that went on - you let Jesse do this to you.

And whatever meat Coltie or Debbie cooked for breakfast was way too red for me.

• Love 5
On 4/29/2019 at 7:07 PM, Armchair Critic said:

This is better than the regular shows! 

Definitely true.

I missed the 90DF with these people so I didn't 'know' them, but I loved all their comments.

• Love 3

somany comments - loving this.  As we were watching, I said Tariq and bro need to get a spin off. They were so funny and sharp. Then I saw that this "show" will continue--- I will be mostly watching it for these 2.

I enjoyed most of the others, but I felt that several were trying too hard to say something memorable or critical just to stay relevant  --RELEVANT and on the payroll----know what I mean DAVID?

I too am trying to understand what happened with Hazel. I didn't think they were a match at all but last I remembered she was saying her son who she didn't live with would come here too? Or maybe  I am confusing things.

I enjoyed seeing Loren and Alexei- I always liked them but I thought they really were bored with the show, but happy for the paycheck too.

Also yes super surprised that Andrei is not working. He seems like such a hustler and to be living in her Dad's house rent free...hmmm.

But in summation- YES this show is better than the whole 90 day show.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Is this shown on TLC in Canada? I tried looking for it on Monday and couldn't find it. 

8 pm my time. 10 pm Eastern. I recorded it and watched it the next day.

• Love 1

It was fun to see the couples (and related others) in a different setting, but I also noticed a lot of over-acting.  Some of them have been going to reality teevee coaches, I think!  Like Tarik's brother, and Annie who laughed a little to loud and long.  And wow, there were times I wasn't sure who was Stacey and who was Darcey!  They really are identical, and sure got glammed up to sit in bed. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Count me in on really enjoying this format. I wonder if it’ll just be these same couples or if they’ll have others. 

Laughed at Loren covering up Alexei’s nip. He’s too adorable. 

I thought someone took a pic of David and Annie’s storage unit where they’re living but turns out it was just an ad.

EA7F817D-45C0-4EDA-BFBA-306DCDE23AB8.png

Edited by Lady Iris
  • LOL 5
On 5/2/2019 at 2:22 PM, suzeecat said:

Some of them have been going to reality teevee coaches, I think!  Like Tarik's brother, and Annie who laughed a little to loud and long.

If anyone coached Annie on that laugh, they should be fired.  That laugh is terrible!

5 hours ago, Lady Iris said:

Count me in on really enjoying this format. I wonder if it’ll just be these same couples or if they’ll have others. 

Laughed at Loren covering up Alexei’s nip. He’s too adorable. 

I thought someone took a pic of David and Annie’s storage unit where they’re living but turns out it was just an ad.

EA7F817D-45C0-4EDA-BFBA-306DCDE23AB8.png

LOL!

This ad kept popping up on my page, too. I found it really annoying because it looks like porta potties, and I was trying to enjoy my munchies.

• LOL 4
On 5/4/2019 at 12:04 AM, renatae said:

LOL!

This ad kept popping up on my page, too. I found it really annoying because it looks like porta potties, and I was trying to enjoy my munchies.

Don't laugh but I get the best ad all about immigration and the different types of visas. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I watched this show by accident and really liked it; to me it's better than a lot of the 282929 different versions of 90 Day Fiance.  Basically it's this show's version of "The People's Couch" but unlike that show where people watched different TV shows, these are fan favorites from the different incarnations of 90 Day Fiance’ watching: 90 Day Fiance’: Happily Ever After?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Same couples as last week, must have filmed it all at once.

They changed their clothes I know some did for sure 

• Love 2

I had a negative reaction to this show when I first heard about it last week, but I’m here for every bit of it this week.  It’s actually pretty damn funny- and surprisingly real!  Tarik and his brother are hilarious.  I would totally join them in that bed (well, maybe in a chair off to the side) for the snark.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Same couples as last week, must have filmed it all at once? They have different clothes on though so who knows.

I’m waiting for Anne to start cooking dinner.  

Ultrasounds for buffalos!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I’m waiting for Anne to start cooking dinner.  

Ultrasounds for buffalos!

She is eating seaweed snacks.

I want the twins huge bowl of popcorn! 🍿

• Love 3