Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

"Cooking in Bed with Annie" coming to the Food Network soon.

Living in a storage locker is so efficient. Your bedroom is also your kitchen!  If you keep a bucket under the bed, it's also your bathroom!

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Gummy bears but they are a strange color

I'd bet money they're wine gummies. 

I love this, I may just switch over to this instead of watching the actual show - it's only an hour and all they show is the stuff worth snarking about anyway!

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
31 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

David and Annie noticing the growth of Chantal's chest and David saying his grew too. 

This is better than the regular shows! 

And it's probably a testament to skillet cooking ha ha

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Aaaaand just like that Tarik's brother loses all credibility LOL.   Cue clip of Tarik's Round the Way girl rap and buffalo check outfits please.

We all know Tarik looked like a clown, his brother is being too kind

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Horrified said:

Living in a storage locker is so efficient. Your bedroom is also your kitchen!  If you keep a bucket under the bed, it's also your bathroom!

David doesn't use a bucket. He just grabs a towel.

• LOL 4

I already like some of these people (like Annie and David and Tarik and Brother Tarik) more in less than 1 hr than their ENTIRE season.

Honestly, this is a genius concept.  My husband and I watch this in bed snarking too, so it feels so legit. Damn you, TLC!  You got me!

Loren is still annoying, but not a terrible person, and Alexei still seems cool.  I forgot how much I liked him in his seasons. 

• Love 23
35 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I don't know.  I feel duped.   David and Annie seem extremely funny and self aware which makes me believe their show drama is all to be a cog in the 90 Day Fiancee machine that pays.

Nothin' new, they're all cogs....sorry to disappoint.

1 minute ago, TrininisaScorp said:

I already like some of these people (like Annie and David and Tarik and Brother Tarik) more in less than 1 hr than their ENTIRE season.

Honestly, this is a genius concept.  My husband and I watch this in bed snarking too, so it feels so legit. Damn you, TLC!  You got me!

Loren is still annoying, but not a terrible person, and Alexei still seems cool.  I forgot how much I liked him in his seasons. 

I can get three hours back on Sunday just by watching this instead!

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

What on earth are Darcey and her sister eating in that big bowl?  Either I need to adjust the settings on my TV, or it's the same color as their [quarter-inch of] bronzer.

Rice A Roni

• LOL 12

Tarik got it totally right re Coltie:  "He look like the manager of a department store that isn't allowed to show any emotion and all the stuff is burning around him"  

"He said you all full of bullshit"

I keep saying "gurl, preach" to Tarik and Brother Tarik.  Where were these people?!

Edited by TrininisaScorp
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
15 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Is Loren preggers?  Did I miss this?  I fast forwarded through so much over the last couple of weeks because of so much rehashing and filler.

I don’t think so, she kept lamenting how everyone else was pregnant 

• Love 3

I only made it thru 30 min of last nite's show before calling it quits, it was too long and boring with too many recaps. When I saw a commercial for this I knew it would be gold. I agree with the poster who said Anfisa would have been great on this. I could do without Darcyx2. But Annie was hilarious and so was Tarik's brother with his ashy elbows and gold cuff bracelet.

Edited by AZ Curls
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

I didn't know if I would like this........found out I LOVED it. 

I really could have done without Darcy and her twin. Couldn't stand her when she was on the show and she really grates my nerves now. 

Loren and Alexi were great. They seemed like the most normal couple there. 

• Love 11

Yeah, this is what better than the actual shit show. Nevermind that TLC stole the idea from BravHo's "People's Couch", it's still better than watching the actual show though it pains me to see Darcey given any screen time for anything. But what the fuck is UP with Annie sitting in bed and  skillet not place Next.To.The.Bed? The reaching over and cracking eggs into the skillet? David slothing bed like Jabba the Hut, wiping his face with a BATH TOWEL then passing it to Annie to share? It’s beyond bizarre! Don’t the6 have a goddamned table to eat at? 

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Wow, finally something decent to watch on Monday nights! I really loved this, didn't think I would but these people were hilarious!

I had a little trouble telling the difference between Darcy and her sister, who both looked like they were sinking into the bed, lol. I see she had her wine. And wine gummies? I must be living under a rock.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Guys. I love this show SO MUCH. I am laughing so hard! David and Annie are giving me life! They are like a completely different couple--funny and insightful and they seem really happy and comfortable with each other. Loren and Alexei are cute! Tarik and his brother are so extra they are making me howl. Its like our live chat. The only thing that would make it better would be if it was all of us. I love it!!

• Love 21
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

Don’t the6 have a goddamned table to eat at? 

The Pillow Talk premise was to comment from bed so that's why they were eating in bed. Who knows what kind of set up they have in a storage facility though, it did seem a bit much to be actually cooking in bed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

It really is. We're all in bed, watching and hearing some great snark. Annie and David are comedy gold!  

A new and original format we will all enjoy, looking forward to the comments here.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

I am dying at the comments from the showand this forum.  I hope they do this every week.  I can skip the 2hours of BS and just watch this with you fine folks!! 😂😂

I was telling my husband the same thing...I will take this format any day lol, I know it's a lot of pot calling kettle black but man they nailed some things right on the head lol

• Love 14

I've been sick and was up last night overnight watching this and am embarrassed by how much I enjoyed it.  

9 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

OMG SHE REALLY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOLY SHIT.  Girl is stirring a pot on the nightstand with one of those portable hot plates.  

Did you notice that when they showed the outside of their "house" the caption said something like, "David and Annie's storage unit"?  LOL

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Lesia said:

"Dont we have napkin? Why we so poor?"

Omg that was hilarious!!

Dying. DYING. Annie is so damn funny. All this morning "why no have napkin? why we so poor?" has been popping into my head and I crack up every time. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 11

Call me cynical but all of those “bedrooms” look staged. ya think David and Annie have matching lamps and linens? Either this is a set or TLC had a budget to stage their bedrooms. The pillows, linens etc look right out of production. Like what Darcey would select at Bed Bath and Beyond,  the giveaway is that David and Annie can afford nothing.

When Annie looks  for a napkin, she looks to the side, like to craft services. 

Who has the screenshots from their real rooms from previous seasons ?

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

David and Annie - especially Annie - are comedy gold.  And they seem oddly ok with each other.

If this Pillow Talk scenario gets good ratings they might keep it up (minus the twins).  Only problem, it will be heavily edited and manipulated like the actual show.  I think they threw this together not realizing it would be a hit.

A hit with me, anyway.  

• Love 16
11 hours ago, Horrified said:

Maybe she is taking cooking tips from My 600# Life.  Tune in next week for Nicole's Cheez Its meatloaf and James K 's river of gravy.  David will be ready for Dr. Now in no time.

I really enjoyed this show.  It made me laugh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

David and Annie - especially Annie - are comedy gold.  And they seem oddly ok with each other.

If this Pillow Talk scenario gets good ratings they might keep it up (minus the twins).  Only problem, it will be heavily edited and manipulated like the actual show.  I think they threw this together not realizing it would be a hit.

A hit with me, anyway.  

Smoosh over, its a hit with me too. 

Watching this, David and Annie stand out as the couple who are the most comfortable with each other, and they truly seem to enjoy each other's company. And I enjoyed them, a lot. A pleasant surprise indeed. Andrei and Loren were also funny and cute. 

• Love 17
13 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

i liked it too! 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Smoosh over, its a hit with me too. 

Watching this, David and Annie stand out as the couple who are the most comfortable with each other, and they truly seem to enjoy each other's company. And I enjoyed them, a lot. A pleasant surprise indeed. Andrei and Loren were also funny and cute. 

I noticed this too and I was surprised. The guy isn't a prize but her life must be ten times better than it was before. 

• Love 6

I've always been in Annie's corner, but David was a revelation. He was amusing and quick to laugh, and had some good points to make. These two are ill served indeed by production. The storyline they're saddled with is so blah. 

Just wait till Annie can work. She'll have them out of that storage facility and into a lovely home in a nice neighborhood before you can say "why no have napkin". She'll work three jobs sell Thai imports online in her spare time. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
33 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've always been in Annie's corner, but David was a revelation. He was amusing and quick to laugh, and had some good points to make. These two are ill served indeed by production. The storyline they're saddled with is so blah. 

Just wait till Annie can work. She'll have them out of that storage facility and into a lovely home in a nice neighborhood before you can say "why no have napkin". She'll work three jobs sell Thai imports online in her spare time. 

I can believe it. She is one determined woman! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

David is coming across so well because he and Annie aren’t the ones being commented on. Let’s reverse the situation and have Ashley/Jay and Nicole/Azan and the others commenting on David/Annie etc. I’d love to see them commenting on Darcy. Jon and Rachel etc. There’s lots to work with. 

• Love 4

On a serious note.........I was surprised at how split everyone's opinion of Pedro was.  From my bed, Pedro looks like the mature one in that relationship.  All the bedpeople were commenting on how family is important yada yada, but have they SEEN Chantalle's family???  Jeebus, that is a boatload of dysfunction.  Chantalle's family ties are just too 15-year-old-princessy to me.  That girl should not be married as she clearly is not ready to have an adult relationship.

And whoever suggested Anfisa - YES!!!!  Producers please find her.

• Love 14