Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

I just turned 50 and I still have mine.  Not trying to be cool, not trying to impress anyone, I just still like it.  

I took all my tv reminders off about 90DF shows, but forgot Pillow Talk (SO MANY SHOWS).  I watched about 5 min of an episode, don't know if it was the most recent, but .... I think everyone is trying too hard to be witty, or they aren't trying at all and they're boring.  

Remember how fun the first season was?  *sigh*  Memories....

Didn’t mean any offence…I just don’t care  for Lauren so look for excuses to snark on her. I am sure you rock that piercing better than she ever could.

The first season was great…now the forced commentary, product placements, and fake texts to other cast members is nauseating 

• Love 3
On 7/29/2021 at 2:17 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Why the hell is Tom and his dumpy sister on the Darcey Pillow talk. I don’t enjoy seeing him gleefully rip into her….it is like watching someone kick a sick dog. You dated her too asshat….what does that say about you?

I think it’s totally unfair he’s on for her show. Plus, I just can’t stand him nor his sister. 

• Love 5

I had to laugh at the PT participants comments and reactions to Mama A. and Tammy's awful statements, about they don't care if Kalani and Asuelu's children starve, as long as Mama A. can get money for Bingo.       When Asuelu shoved Tammy and his awful mother out the door, their reactions were hysterical. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Every good idea that Chuck has had has ended horribly.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Why is everyone siding with Mike….are we watching the same show?

I was siding with the fact that right now, both are not in a good place and a bit of space from each other will give them some time to think clearly to see if there is any hope of any reconciliation.

Chuck is seeing how badly his kids have acted so that's why he hasn't been calling them.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Asuelu can move to Samoa himself. Although he has lived in the US and things are different now.

I had a friend of mine who was born and grew up in Greece. He had the opportunity to go to the States to college. He came back to Greece and told me he can't stand it anymore after 4 years of college everything is different and can't go back to the way things were. It's not family and friends, it was the simple stuff. Like having to heat the water before you take a shower. Standing in line at the bank (trust me the lines there before ATMs were LONG) and the general attitude.  He went back to the US, married a nice Greek-American gal and had a lovely family.  Sorry - my point is that Asuelu now will have the same difficulties going back to Samoa.

I don't understand why Cynthia would think that Mike can find another woman easily. If he could, he wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of being with Natalie.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You just know that the only reason Tiffany hangs around and keeps going on and on……,over the same old things is cause she’s getting paid.  There’s no other reason.  

Well all those cold shoulder shirts aren't gonna pay for themselves. 😁

• LOL 4

I love the reactions of the PT commenters, and their cost estimates about Angela's IVF.   

The reactions to the Andrei and Charlie tussel were hysterical too. 

Asuelu's solution to their situation is move back to Samoa?    So, doesn't he realize how that will impact his personal situation to move back to Samoa?  Robert's comment about Kalani learning to wash Asuelu's underwear outside is hysterical. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

They must have Black Bear Diners in Florida, because I instantly recognized Loren's back scratcher!  I don't know why that tickled me so much, but it did.

It is seriously the best $5.00 back scratcher ever. I keep it on the table next to the 'tv watching' chair and, just like Alexei, I'm constantly extending, collapsing and otherwise fiddling with it while watching television.

I really didn't care for Robert much during their season, but I have really come around on him since.  He and Anny are one of my favorite PT couples and Bryson is like the most adorable child ever (sorry, Shai) and so polite asking he if could join them on the bed last week during the program! 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Tim, you are right in that a lot of guys, but not necessarily every guy, has nude photos on his phone.

Loren, why are they all ganging up on Natalie?

It’s difficult for me to stay focused on these people anymore, but when I do it’s with PT. I get the Natalie dissing.  So over her.   I have a lot of least favorites with this group, but she’s one of the top least.  

• Love 2

I'm so disappointed.  This used to be my favorite show of the franchise.  Now it is totally ruined when I watch them laugh at Angela's horrific antics and support her nasty actions.  Some of the other things they support, like hollering to send people back "where they came from" are so distasteful to watch.

Maybe in the next iteration when...  IF they have different 90-day couples to comment on, things will get back to fun.  So sad.

• Love 6
On 8/17/2021 at 1:04 PM, Johann said:

I'm so disappointed.  This used to be my favorite show of the franchise.  Now it is totally ruined when I watch them laugh at Angela's horrific antics and support her nasty actions.  Some of the other things they support, like hollering to send people back "where they came from" are so distasteful to watch.

Maybe in the next iteration when...  IF they have different 90-day couples to comment on, things will get back to fun.  So sad.

I agree with this entirely! The Pillow Talkers mostly seem to follow the "party line". I can't believe, in addition to cheering on the horrible Angela, no one comes to Natalie's defense. Now she is no prize, but she doesn't deserve to be raked over the coals, while "suffering" Mike sits back. "Mike is a great guy!" says Cynthia. Oh yeah? then you go live with him. He is as much at fault for their relationship imploding as Natalie. I also hate how no one defends Mykull against Angela. It's like they condone her abuse of him! I used to enjoy this show; the only ones I like now are Loren and Alexei.

• Love 5
On 8/17/2021 at 1:04 PM, Johann said:

Somehow. I have to doubt this.  I just started this franchise when the lockdown began, and I thought the first couple of seasons were somewhat interesting, but as things went on, everything had to progressively become more and more outrageous with each season.  I quit watching when Angela was pulling worms from her dog's behind because, really?  What is next?  Will they be defecating on each other or eating puppies?