Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

If i were to look through my hubby's phone, it would make me laugh as he gets, at most, two calls a week and maybe one text not from me.  And the text is a reminder for his chiro appt.

My hubby is a geek so he gets a ton of messages from his gaming group but that is about it. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Tom is snide and mean. Does Emma have any other brothers seeking to hold on to their fifteen minutes of fame?

She has or had her husband, Jack Sprat, who didn't salsa-dance.

It's more likely that Tom doesn't have any friends.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I was in Japan when the quarantine was first starting. We had to scramble to leave a week early and we were on one of the last flights to the US before Japan closed the borders.

I have to say that I felt safer in Japan than in the US.

Edited by Arynm
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I do not know any one from England. Someone please tell me they are not all douche nozzles like Tom!

They are not! Many are loads of fun and not pretentious (well, Tom's fake pretentious, he actually doesn't have anything to be pretentious about).

• Love 4
On 11/8/2020 at 9:42 PM, Grifter Lives said:

She has or had her husband, Jack Sprat, who didn't salsa-dance.

I believe he was introduced as her partner.

10 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I do not know any one from England. Someone please tell me they are not all douche nozzles like Tom!

They are not.  I've been there four times and the only rude people I encountered were tourists.  One of the best day trips we ever took was with a driver who took us on a Harry Potter tour.  Eleven hours with just him and the three of us.  I've never laughed so hard in my life.  He was delightful, and I learned a lot about real English life from him.

• Love 8
On 11/10/2020 at 1:56 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

I worked with a young girl from England. She came to the US on her own with a temporary work visa. She ended up marrying an American and was able to stay here permanently. The relationship was real and they are still going strong many years later. Anyway, she was a sweet, funny, hard working lovely girl. She loved her beer. She used to tell us stories about how in England it's common to go the pub on your lunch break, drink beer and get sloshed then go back to work. Those brits are a hoot! So, no, they are definitely not all douche nozzles! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
On 11/3/2020 at 10:59 AM, Opine said:

Hello PORKIE, Americans are your audience.  Maybe you should stuff some more food in your mouth and STFU.

I’m behind and slowly catching up, but I had to respond to this because I had the same reaction. Fuck you for saying that, Tom’s sister. If it weren’t for “Americans” you wouldn’t be on tv. Asshole. 

• Love 9

I am not a small woman.  But holy hell, what is Tom’s sister thinking with that shirt??  It’s absolutely dreadful.  I wouldn’t be seen in that, no way no how.  

Hannah is a doll.

I still dislike Ari intensely, but now I dislike her parents nearly as much.  And I’m not feeling all their false sympathy for the poor chicken...if you have no problem eating it, you must know where it came from and how it got to your table.  I don’t think you have to be willing to watch it being butchered.  But unless you are willing to be vegan, stop behaving as though you didn’t know an animal had to die before you ate your dinner.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Loren and Alexi are shameless with showing off Shai! Lol 😍🦃

I can’t say I blame them.  He’s darling!

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Yazans apt is fine. He isn't made of money.

The kitchen would kill me, but I can’t see Brittany doing more in the kitchen than pouring a drink, so...

Oh wait...she usually just swigs straight from the bottle, doesn’t she?  Never mind.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6